• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • A Day In The Life

A Day In The Life

Hey wake-up!

Look at them both, sleeping as contented as a couple of cats. You would think that as sick as he was last night he wouldn't be able to sleep this morning. The moment he got home from work they went out. Didn't even take me for a walk. When they got home, it was all I could do to eat the doggie bag before I had to go out. When we got back from my walk they went right to bed. They booted me out of the room and didn't even turn the TV on.

Then it started. I never heard anyone so sick. He was moaning like he was going to die. Fortunately, she knew just what to do. She got God to help her. He must be hard of hearing because she was yelling at the top of her lungs "OH, GOD, NOW, NOW, NOW." That must have done it, because in just a few minutes he quit moaning and started snoring.

Anyway, I've got to go out now! I'll jump up on the bed and wipe that smile off his face with my tongue. That will wake him up.

Damn, he almost hit me with that slipper. Come on; get out of bed before I wet the carpet. That's right, get up, put on your robe and take me at least as far as the garbage can. Boy, it sure smells good in here. I wonder what it is? It's very disturbing, something I remember from before I was neutered. Well, it doesn't make any difference now.

Okay, time for breakfast. Then a nice long walk, for the big number two. Damn, that old dried stuff again. Don't we ever have meat for breakfast? I guess this stuff is better than nothing. MMMMM. I'm ready now; let's go down by the park. You know that us Labs love the water. I know it's cool out but with any luck I may get to jump in the lake again. It was a lot of fun last time, until I got out. Master got upset when I shook myself dry and all those people got wet. Mistress got angry when we got home and I tracked mud into the apartment.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Going for a walk! Going for a walk! Going for a walk!

Uh-Oh, now what? Here comes that prissy Miss Dean and her snotty Poodle. Come on; don't stop to talk to her. Look at her in her short mini skirt and halter-top with her breasts hanging out. As cool as it is, her goose pimples must have goose pimples. I know my nose is like an icicle. It must be bothering him too, look at the big lump in his trousers. She thinks I'm going to eat that worthless piece of fluff she calls a dog. She's holding it in her all arms well beyond my reach. Look here; from behind I can see right up her skirt and the white cotton panties in her crotch. I wonder what she smells like?

Wow, I didn't know a human could jump like that! They are almost hugging like he does with my mistress except that his face is very red. Come to think of it, so is hers. At least she dropped that little dog. Maybe I can catch it. Oops, I didn't mean to pull him down like that. It was lucky that he fell on top of her so maybe he didn't get hurt. I'll bet it stung like hell when she slapped him though. Well, the Poodle is gone now and so is she.

Enough of this, lets go down by the lake. Isn't it neat how the lawn rolls downhill from here all the way to the lake? Now what? He's not going to buy a hot dog from that vendor is he? He just had breakfast. Well, I'm going around the other side of the cart.

LOOK AT THAT! A CAT! I know I can catch it. Damn, my leash is all tied up around the handle of the pushcart. It's okay, I got it moving now but the cat got away. I better move out of the way, the cart is coming pretty fast. Thank goodness my leash came loose but I don't think those two guys can catch it before it gets to the lake.

I was right! I'm surprised that it floats. The hot dog vendor looks pretty upset. My master must be warm because the other guy is fanning him with his hands. I'm glad that when they fan me they don't curl their hands into balls like that. It must be okay now. Somehow, my master solved it by giving the guy all those little pieces of green paper.

Here comes my master. Look at all the mud on his feet. He's going to get into trouble when he gets home. Wonder what happened to his other shoe? Now he looks pretty upset too with all that red stuff coming out of his nose. I bet were not going to get to finish my walk again.

Copyright © 05-02-1999 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • A Day In The Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds