• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ladies Tailor Ch. 03

Ladies Tailor Ch. 03

12

If you haven't read part 1 and 2 of this story, please read them, this one will make more sense then.

Thank you for all your kind emails, do keep them coming, it helps me write more.

***************** ******************

Nitu stepped into the big hall on her husband's arm, looking proud as her eyes surveyed the scene. The building although not a hotel, did look like the huge reception hall of a 5-star hotel tonight, filled with guests that were not only rich but also powerful in their own right. They were all dressed in suits and ties, women in cocktail dresses and expensive gowns that cost more than a middle-class family's yearly upkeep. As soon as Nitu and her husband Mr. Mehra stepped in, people started greeting them with polite and interested, "Good evening!" and "Mrs. Mehra you are looking absolutely fabulous!" kind of remarks.

Nitu was proud of being here tonight for this big party. And her husband was proud to have arguably the most beautiful woman in the room on his arm as his personal property.

Many men looked around to see who had just come in and their eyes were appreciative and in almost all cases, full of lust. In case of married men, Nitu got the daggers from their wives' eyes but she cared not. She looked simply amazing and she knew it. More than once she thought about the man who had made the dress, the man who had taken the measurements of her body for that dress! An excited chill went up her spine as she thought of that evening when she had gone to the tailor shop to give measurements for this exquisite dress that was now the cause of envy for more than half the women in the room. Each step she took was full of pride and vanity.

Nitu's reverie about the tailor was broken by a man's repeated question, "Mrs. Mehra, what is this party all about?"

"Arre, Mr. Mittal, you don't know?", she exclaimed.

"Nahin, I just came back from Japan this afternoon. Mrs. Mittal handed me the tux and told me to get ready. Now, you know how hard it is to ask questions when the Home Minister is giving the orders. I thought I'd ask somebody at the party itself."

"Actually this is the office inauguration of the Humans for Humans NGO's branch in our city. This is by far their biggest office and it is rumoured that a lot of their big policymakers will be sitting in this office. There is a dinner tonight which is being used to collect money for charity. And then from Monday this office will be fully functional."

"Oh, now I understand why Mr. Mayor has graced this occasion with his presence. And I think I even saw a couple of cabinet ministers in the crowd."

"Yes, Mr. Mittal. This is the party that nobody wants to miss." Mr. Mehra chimed in.

Nitu suddenly turned to her husband and said, "Darling, I need a drink. I'll be right back." He nodded and let her go.

Nitu found the bar quite crowded. It was a free bar and it seemed that everybody had decided to take advantage of that before dinner. Even though the place was full of the richest and the most sophisticated people in the city the crowd near the bar was no different from a normal, downtown nightclub.

She was still trying to figure out how to get to the front of the line when she felt a hand on her ass. She froze as she realized that this was definitely a man's hand on her firm, petite ass, squeezing her ass cheek as she stood stuck in that crowd.

She lifted her head and looked back at the man with an indignant look, for even though she enjoyed the attention she could not encourage a man to so boldly fondle her ass in public.

To her amazement, as she turned her head she was looking directly into Raj's eyes. He smiled as he gave her tight, firm ass cheek another squeeze and leaned down to speak softly in her ear, "You are looking very fuckable in this dress, Nitu." And he winked.

She blushed red at his words and his bold, incredible actions.

"Thank you. You did a good job."

This dress that indeed was a creation of Raj himself and a piece of art in the way it used the minimum amount of cloth and did more to arouse than to cover. It was a halter that tied behind her neck with one strap longer than the other and hanging right alongside her spine, leaving her back and waist completely bare.

There were two thin straps criss-crossing each other holding the dress tight against her body, making her breasts poke through the thin, sparkly fabric but doing nothing to cover her exposed back.

The front cut was deep enough that about half of her breasts were exposed in a very provocative way, pushing her breasts up so the view of the cleavage was unbelievably hot. The hem ended just below her thighs, hugging her mid-thighs tightly but going no further than that. The sparkly, blue fabric caught the eye of everyone in the artificial light and wherever she went, heads turned and eyes followed.

She was wearing an almost sheer, lacy, blue thong under it and 6" high blue heels, with thin straps that came almost up to her knees.

She smiled back at Raj and asked, "What are you doing here, Raj?"

Even though she tried to sound irritated, in fact she was highly excited and also pleased to see him. Her heart was pounding in her chest and the way he was caressing and kneading her ass so freely in the crowd was making her pussy tingle with excitement.

He leaned down and spoke directly in her ear, "I had promised I'd fuck you in this party, didn't?"

She felt like there was a lump in her throat and swallowed hard. He had indeed promised to fuck her in this party for which he had made the dress but she had never thought he would really dare to show up.

"But how did you get in?" she asked breathlessly. The ticket for this party was 3000 per plate and she knew that no matter how successful Raj was as a tailor he could not afford it.

"I got a job here as a waiter." His smile was both winning and annoying. She now noticed that his coat did indeed have the red hankie sticking out that was the sign of a waiter's uniform for tonight's shindig.

"But why?", she tried to sound annoyed, but he was now rubbing her bare back and the touch of his warm fingers on her soft, bare skin made her pussy fill up with juices. She started to experience the same feeling of being intoxicated that she got whenever she met him. He was very good in taking control of her and he was taking control of her now, among all these people, right here in this party.

***************** ******************

After about half an hour's hobnobbing with the rich and elite, Nitu found her husband and said, "Listen, I will have to leave you for a while. As you know I am on the food committee for this party, and I have to go up to the dining room floor on 47th and check the final preparations."

Vikas Mehra leaned in and pecked his wife's cheek with a husbandly kiss, "Alright, honey, take your time, don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Nitu knew that really he was aching to get back to his group of friends and continue the hunting and shooting discussion that he was so deep in.

She broke away from him and started looking for her friend.

Nitu sought out her friend, Reena Mittal, big industrialist Mr. Naresh Mittal's wife and signalled her with her eyes to meet her at the elevator.

"Hello Nitu.", Reena chirped as soon as she came close.

Nitu just nodded and entered the elevator ushering Reena in front of her.

"What's up?" Reena asked suspiciously as she watched Nitu act so mysterious.

"You wanted me to introduce you to my tailor, didn't you?" Nitu reminded Reena.

***************** ******************

Two days ago a conversation had taken place at Reena's big downtown mansion.

Nitu asked her for the 10th time, "But Reena, why do you want to meet that tailor? I am telling you he's trouble! He has made me do things I'd never dream of doing otherwise. You are married, you are happily married with one of the richest man in the city, why risk anything?"

Reena answered patiently, "Look Nitu, you don't know how my life is. Everybody can see the money, the power, the cars, the houses, but I am not happy! Do you know how long it was since I had a real orgasm with a man? 3 years! Yes, 3 years! And that was with the driver I had then, he was a wonderful stud of a man.....I am Mr. Mittal's second wife, he's not only older he has no interest in fucking me. He travels all over the world and does deals in millions, but me, I need something in my life, I want sex, I want fun, please?"

Nitu nodded, "Ok."

***************** ******************

"Oh, why didn't you tell me he would be here, I'd have worn something sexy." Reena complained.

Nitu laughed, "Are you kidding? This is sexy enough."

And indeed Reena was dressed in an impeccable sequin cocktail gown that hung on her beautifully rounded shoulders with two very thin straps, they crossed on her back and there was nothing else to cover her back or waist. The dress was so boldly cut that if it had been another inch lower her ass crack would have been on display. The gown reached right down to her ankles but there was a wide, long slit along her left leg that ended on her hip. As she moved with each movement of her leg, her whole leg from ankle to thigh was displayed, just barely leaving her tiny little thong covered.

Reena was a young 32 year old slim, tall woman with breasts that people could not stop staring at and long legs that caused erections whenever she took a step. Tonight she was wearing her long, dark hair loose around her face, framing her gorgeous oval face like a movie star.

As they rode up in the elevator, Reena fixed up her lipstick and pushed her breasts up in the gown to make her cleavage even more mouth-watering than it already was.

As the lift "ding'ed" on 47th floor, she was ready.

***************** ******************

Raj entered the dining hall, all empty except for the two ladies standing in a corner, talking in whispers. He approached them with long, bold strides and stood very close to Nitu, his arm casually going around her slim waist. She didn't object but instead pressed herself close to him. He had guessed correctly that if Nitu had brought another woman to their secret rendezvous then she already knew the secret of their relationship.

Nitu introduced him, "Raj, this is Reena Mittal, Mr. Mittal's wife. She likes the work you have done for me and wants to be your client." Nitu looked directly in Raj's eyes as she spoke slowly and meaningfully, "I want you to give her exactly the same service that you have been giving me!"

Raj nodded and leaving Nitu took one step closer to Reena. His hand reached out and touched her dress, just on her breast, she stood still as he fondles her soft breast, his strong fingers moving around her proud, firm breast, squeezing softly, "You have nice taste in clothes." He said softly as his fingers started to knead her breast harder.

Reena moaned softly, before she could bring herself to say, "Thank you." He slipped his left arm around her slim waist and pulls her closer so her body was brushing on his as he looked down into her eyes. His right hand kept fondling and squeezing her breast.

And she didn't protest, she enjoyed it. She felt her pussy soaking with juices and dripping into her panties as this insolent, young, strong man checked her out like a piece of meat.

He leaned down, keeping his gaze directly into her eyes and took her bottom lip in his lips, just as he started sucking on her luscious lips, his hand crushed her soft tit in his strong fingers causing her to whimper rather loudly.

His left hand was rubbing her bare back as he kept her lithe body close to his tall, strong frame and his lips continued to enjoy hers, she opened her mouth submissively and accepted his tongue into her mouth.

After casually enjoying her for 2 minutes, he stepped back and looking directly into her eyes, said, "Tonight is Nitu's night, why don't you come to my shop on Tuesday evening, I'd like to take your measurements." He smiled, and she nodded, both of them knew that she'd come out of his shop after being completely fucked and used as only he could use a sex-hungry, extremely beautiful, young, rich woman.

As soon as Reena left the room to go downstairs, Raj grabbed Nitu by the hair and pushed her casually down on her knees like she was his personal fucktoy. Instead of protesting, she followed the pressure of his hand and knelt at his feet, immediately lifting her head to look up at him.

On his nod, she unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick, long cock that was already hard from playing with Reena. She licked her lips at the sight of the clear pre-cum dripping from the cockhead and asked meekly, "May I?"

He smiled. He had trained her well. "Suck my cock, slut." He commanded her, treating her as if she was not the gorgeous trophy wife of the most powerful man in the city but just a cheap whore for his entertainment and use.

Nitu started sucking him quickly and eagerly, her red, luscious lips wrapping around his massive, throbbing shaft and moving up and down, taking him deep into her mouth. Raj pulled her hair and fucked her face, until he could feel his cockhead hitting the back of her throat with each thrust.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out and lifted Nitu up. Again using her hair he bent her over the dining table and slapped her ass. Without a word, she opened her legs wide as her ass felt the sting of his slap. He lifted her sexy dress over her ass and with one hard thrust plunged his massive, throbbing manhood into her waiting cunt.

He grabbed her hair and started pounding her tight, wet cunt with long, powerful strokes that thrust her forward as his muscular thighs slapped her bare, tight ass. Even though she tried to keep it quiet, a moan escaped her lips with each stroke, as the thick girth of his throbbing monster was jammed deep into her soft, delicate pussy.

Using his grip in her hair he guided her up on the table, and made her lie down on her back. He grabbed her legs and placed them on his shoulders. She was still getting used to the position when she felt his hungry, hard cock opening her soaking wet pussy lips and invading her tight, hot cunt with a hard, deep thrust.

She closed her eyes and started to enjoy his pounding thrusts as pain started to become pleasure and she started to feel the same ecstatic, dreamy feeling she felt every time he used her.

Keeping her thighs spread open, he jammed his throbbing monster deep into her body, with each thrust her body grinding on the table but he just kept her thighs in his grip and kept pummelling her delicate, wet pussy harder and harder, making her realize how completely she was at the mercy of this man and his cock.

She moaned and groaned with each thrust, not aware of anything but his wonderful cock that was making her his slut, his personal fucktoy with every forceful, relentless thrust, taking her and using her as he pleased.

Her eyes opened with a surprise as his slap hit her tight, firm tits, feeling the sting of his fingers on her nipples through the thin fabric of her exquisite dress. He was looking at her, "Who's my slut, Nitu?"

She replied without hesitation and quite eagerly, "I am, Sir. I am your slut, your fucktoy!"

Grabbing her tits, Raj crushed them in his strong fingers as he continued to ram his massive cock deeper and deeper into her wet cunt. Her moans were longer and louder as he used her ruthlessly and without worrying about anyone walking in and catching them in the act.

"Oh God", she moaned, "May I cum? Please Sir?", she pleaded, she was now used to having to ask permission to cum when he fucked her.

He kept pumping her wet pussy with his thick tool, opening her small, tight pussy hole wide as he entered her, his invading shaft fucking her hard, moulding her soft pussy to fit around his massive girth so she would never feel a smaller cock in it.

He changed the angle of his entry and Nitu almost cried with a tortured moan, "Please Sir....m..mm...may I cum? Please?"

He nodded, "You may cum, slut."

Nitu breathed a deep sigh of relief as she leg go and her pussy almost exploded in a huge spurt of her hot, wet juices soaking his cock and dripping down in her ass crack, soaking her puckered ass hole where his balls were slapping with each thrust of his cock.

Her long, explosive orgasm was still continue when he exploded deep inside her with a loud grunt, and she could feel the warmth of his hot, potent seed emanating from her womb reaching all over her body.

She purred with a contented sigh as she felt him cum in her womb, his cock still fucking her and his cockhead spraying his hot, creamy cum on her pussy walls with each thrust.

She came again, her juices mixing with his as they dripped down into her ass crack and though she didn't realize it some soaked into her dress.

He pulled her by the hair and she dropped to her knees eagerly and willingly, she knew what was expected of her now. She look his cumsoaked cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking her own juiced mixed with his cum off of his thick shaft that was still hard.

She looked up into his eyes as she sucked his big beast into her mouth, almost into her throat, and she noted with pride that his eyes were closed and he was enjoying her hot, expert mouth sucking and cleaning his cumsoaked cock.

Then she tilted her head down and started licking his balls, carefully cleaning and swallowing every drop of cum she could find. After his balls she cleaned his thighs and then traced a few drops of his cum that had dripped on his shoes and licked them clean as well without having to be told.

Raj smiled down into her eyes as he jerked her hair up, "Good cumslut!" and she beamed with pride.

She adjusted her dress, cleaned herself up as much as she could and walked to the door. Just before she could open it a man detached himself from the slit in the door and disappeared into the shadows.

***************** ******************

Nitu's husband looked around to find her but didn't see her anywhere, so he sought out her friend Reena Mittal and asked, "Hi Reena, have you seen Nitu anywhere?"

Reena was quick to respond, "Yes, she was talking to the kitchen staff on 47th, some problem with the cutlery placement that they messed up. She's getting it straightened out, she should be here in a few minutes." Then she asked, "Why are you looking for her, any special reason?"

He said, "Oh, nothing. Just that our club has a new member, Mr. Jadeja from Nagpur and I wanted to introduce his wife Shweta to Nitu." He gestured towards the beautiful woman standing beside him in a daring low-cut dress.

Reena smiled, "Hello Shweta, welcome to the club. Come, let's get a drink. You go ahead, Vikas, I'll take care of her." Vikas was more than happy to leave her in Reena's care and go back to his friends.

Reena looked Shweta up and down, "It's a beautiful dress." She said but in her mind she was thinking if Raj would like her well-curved, sexy body, of course he would, she looked classy but also sex-starved, you could see it in her eyes. But then, she thought, maybe she had her own tailor.

Reena was interrupted in her lewd thoughts of introducing Shweta to Raj by the sight of Nitu coming from the elevator. With a few quick steps she approached her, "Hi Nitu, meet Shweta, her husband has just moved here and joined the millionaire's club."

Reena continued talking to avoid drawing attention to Nitu's condition. A man might not notice it but from Reena's expert eyes it was not hidden that Nitu had got a really hard pounding from Raj. Her expensive dress was wrinkled in a couple of places and her breathing was still irregular.

Nitu could not tell Reena but her panties were soaked in mixed cum and her pussy juices and rubbing on her pussy as she walked or even stood still. She was afraid that everybody could smell her. Her pussy was still leaking freely from the thoughts of the fucking she had just got.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ladies Tailor Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds