• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Your Turn Ch. 02

Your Turn Ch. 02

12

In Chapter 1 Janice and Charles begin playing their special game where they take turns picking a third person to add variety and spice to their sex life for one night. They are in a hotel restaurant, and it is Janice's turn. Together they entice a handsome man named William, who turns out to be a very alpha male. After some exciting goings on in the restaurant William takes them up to their hotel room. You will enjoy this chapter more if you go back and read Chapter 1 first. As always your feedback is appreciated.

*

It took me a few minutes to put myself back together, and by that time William had led Janice out of the restaurant. The orgasm that I had experienced was one for the record books, and the underside of the table bore the evidence. God that was hot!

When I got to the lobby they were waiting by the elevators. He had his arm around her, with his hand on her hip possessively pulling her against him. It was clear from her posture and the look in her eyes that she was still highly aroused. The elevator doors opened and we got in, joining a middle aged couple who were also going up.

"What floor is your room on?" asked William, directing the question to me as he slid his hand from Janice's hip to her ass. He had metamorphosed from cautious stranger to dominant male. "Your wife has invited me to come to your room."

As the doors closed the other people looked at my red face and downcast eyes and whispered to each other. My humiliation was obvious to everyone in the elevator. I was both embarrassed and excited by seeing this man blatantly feel my wife's ass in front of strangers and having her accept it.

"We're on twenty-one," I said.

William pushed the button and turned to the other couple. "Your floor?"

"Seventeen," said the man, his eyes on Janice's ass and the hand that was massaging it. The woman stared straight ahead, her jaw clenched. With a soft hum the car started upward.

"Don't you think she has a nice rear end?" William said to the man.

"Yes indeed," said the man.

"Howard!" exclaimed his wife.

William was not through humiliating me. "Her husband has been kind enough to offer her to me. I am going with them to their room, where I intend to fuck her brains out. What do you think of that?"

"Goodness..." said the woman.

Howard's eyes got wide, but he wisely kept his mouth shut. The elevator stopped and they got out, the woman almost running. William was chuckling, enjoying himself immensely at my expense. As for my wife Janice, she was standing with her eyes closed, meekly accepting William's roving fingers.

We got out on our floor and I led them down the hall. I could hear little gasps coming from Janice as he pinched her butt.

"You like this don't you Charles," he said. "I'll bet you're hard again already. Power is an aphrodisiac, even for the cuckolded husband. In the good old days it wasn't unusual for a bride groom to get off watching the feudal lord claim his right to fuck the bride on the first night. Janice knows this and is going to submit to whatever I want, right in front of you. Right Janice?"

"Yes sir. Charles is going to enjoy watching you have your way with me."

As the elevator continued upward I thought about what William had said. It was certainly true that I was turned on by the idea of the power he had over me as well as Janice. Maybe it was nature's way of guaranteeing that the strong males made more babies than the weak ones. The sexual pleasure that came from acquiescing when the alpha male took your woman kept you from interfering.

We had reached our door. As I fumbled with the key, William pushed Janice up against the wall and kissed her. She went limp in his arms, offering her lips. My cock strained in my pants.

The door opened and I went in to turn on the lamp on the desk. The overhead light would have been much too bright. William grabbed Janice's hair and pulled her in behind him, like a caveman bringing a captured woman back to his liar.

He kicked the door closed behind him and looked at me. "Make me a drink," he snarled.

Our room was a large suite with a kitchenette and separate bedroom. I went to the mini refrigerator and began pulling out all the little bottles of liquor. We were all going to need a drink, or two, or three. William had taken off his necktie and was using it to bind Janice's hands behind her back. Her eyes were hot.

"What kind of drink would you like?" My voice was quivering with excitement as I played my role. It was like William was the king and I was bringing him gifts of wine and women.

"Scotch," he said. "Straight, on ice."

My hand shook as I pulled out the ice tray and popped a couple of cubes into a glass. He was watching me and noticed the small tub of ice cream in the freezer.

"What else have you got in there?" he asked.

"Some rum raisin ice cream," I said.

He smiled. "Good. I may have a use for that later."

With a flourish he finished tying Janice's hands and turned her around. "Look at her. Isn't she beautiful, so helpless and vulnerable, and so so hot. See how her hard little nipples are pushing against her dress. She can't wait for me to pinch them and put my hand on her pussy—again."

"Yes she is beautiful," I said, handing him his drink. "This is what she wanted tonight."

"Is that right, Janice? Is this what you wanted to happen?"

Before she could respond he slapped her on the cheek, hard enough to make her eyes water. It was a gesture of power and control, and it let her know that what was coming was not going to be gentle. She whimpered but thrust her body forward, offering herself.

I was frozen in place, knowing that she did not want me to rescue her even if I could. Without thinking I twisted the cap off of the bottle in my hand and poured the contents down my throat.

William laughed. "Your slutty wife needs it bad. You have obviously not been enough of a man for her. Now get over here and bare those nice tits for me."

He sat in a comfortable chair and watched as I put down the bottle and approached my wife. She squared her shoulders and gave me little smile. From past experiences I knew she was proud of her tits and liked to have them admired. I walked her into position in front of William, so that her chest was only a few feet from his face. Then I went behind her and reached around to start loosening the buttons.

"Stop," he ordered after the second button. "She is not wearing a bra and I want to see her flesh exposed gradually. Position the dress so that I can see the slopes of her breasts but not the nipples."

I undid one more button and pulled the dress to the sides. The fabric was hanging on her stiff nipples like a dish cloths on hooks. My wife's tits stood high and proud, the creamy skin tight and inviting. William took a deep breath. I pushed the hardness in my pants up against her ass.

"Simply irresistible," he said. His arm came up and his fingers caressed the exposed slopes of her breasts. The teasing was driving us all crazy.

With a diabolical grin he gave me my next instruction. "Feel her nipples through her dress for me Charles. Tell me what they feel like."

My fingers flicked against her. She sighed and twitched her ass, making me grow another inch.

"They feel like ripe olives," I said. "Tight and firm, but with a certain softness."

"Does she like it when you feel them?"

"Oh yes, don't you Janice?"

Her answer was a moan from deep in her throat. She had closed her eyes and her hips were beginning a slow rotation.

"What does she like you to do to them?"

"She likes them teased with my tongue and nipped with my teeth. She also likes me to squeeze her tits hard while I am doing it."

I could not believe I was giving all my wife's secrets to this stranger. He was going to use what I told him to stimulate her to fuck him with total abandon right in front of me. I could see it in the way her body was moving.

"Do you think she is wet right now?" he asked, still teasing us.

"For sure," I said.

"Let's see." He slid his hand up her leg under her dress. Since her panties had been removed during dinner, there was nothing in his way.

"OOOHHHH......" Her moans were definitely getting louder.

"It's your turn, babe," I whispered to her. "Is this what you want? Are you enjoying it?" Part of me was hoping she would say no so that I could escape from this humiliating situation. But it was not to be.

"God yes," she gasped and pushed her pelvis against William's exploring fingers. "I want you to give me to William and do whatever he tells you. It's my turn and I want us to be under his control, both of us."

This was beginning to get scary. William had a sinister smile on his face, and I didn't know what he might do. He seemed to have a strange power over my wife.

"What if he orders me to suck him? You know I don't go for that."

Her hips were moving in a slow circle, her eyes were tightly closed. My cock was a steel rod against her ass, and she gave it a gentle squeeze as she reminded me of our deal. "Remember when it was your turn and you made me lick that woman's ass while you fucked her? It can't be any harder than that. Now stop complaining and obey Mr. William."

William laughed. "Don't worry Charles. I would much rather have your pretty wife suck me than you. But I will have some other chores for you. Now pull that dress off her shoulders and lean her over so I can taste those succulent olives."

I did as he ordered, bending her at the waist so her full breasts hung in front of his face, the engorged nipples begging to be sucked. He moved his head from side to side, using his nose to rub first one bud, then the other. The way his shoulder moved I knew his hand was still working under her skirt.

"Ohhh.... goddddd.... damnnn.... please.........", she wanted him to take her.

Then he began slapping her tits, first from the sides and then up from below. They bounced and jiggled as the skin reddened. I held her so she could not back away, and he kept it up until she was gasping. Mild tit torture like this always brought her to a fever pitch. If he had put nipple clamps on her she probably would have cum on the spot.

"So delicious and spankable," he said. Now spread her legs for me Charles. And bunch her dress up around her waist. I want to be able to reach her ass."

Going down on one knee I took hold of an ankle and moved it to the side. With my other hand I shimmied the tight dress up her legs and over her bare ass. My nose ended up nuzzling between her cheeks, the odor of her arousal invading my nostrils like smoke from a smoldering fire.

"AAAHHHHHH.....", she began whimpering and shifting her weight from foot to foot. "Charles, he's got my whole tit in his mouth! My godddd......"

I barely had time to picture what he was doing to her with his mouth when I felt his fingers come up between her legs and touch my chin. He must have let go of her tit, because I heard his voice loud and clear. "Keep your mouth right there, Charles. Use your tongue to wet her ass hole so I can get my finger in."

At that point my lust knew no limits. I pulled open her cheeks and probed her with my wet tongue. She was asking for it, and she was going to get it. His middle finger slid over my lips and curled up into her.

"GAAAWWWW...." Her legs began shaking but she held her position, leaning over him with her tits dangling in his face. One of his hands worked her ass, while the other remained on her pussy. A sucking sound told me that his mouth had recaptured a nipple. With all that stimulation she was not going to last long.

I stood to one side and watched as my wife was taken higher and higher. When I heard the low moans in her throat and saw her toes begin to curl I knew she was close. William sensed it too, and he increased the pace of his assaults on her body.

"MY GOD... Charles.....I"M CUMMINGGGG..... OHHH....YESSSSSSS..."

William kept at her to prolong the crest, until finally she sighed and collapsed into his lap, his finger was still buried in her ass. With his other hand he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so he could put his mouth on hers. She squirmed on his finger and returned the kiss passionately.

They both ignored me; it was like I was not even in the room. He fondled her breasts and kept kissing her, gradually reigniting her lust to match his own. I felt awkward standing there beside them, so I crossed the room and sat in a chair, my cock still rock hard. William had my wife's number, and I was excited to see what he would do next.

He was still in his chair with her on his lap. I suspected his cock would be wanting some attention by now, and I was right.

"Get up honey. It's time for you to do some of the work. Charles, come over here and untie your wife's hands. Then help her get her clothes completely off."

His constantly referring to her as my wife was adding to my humiliation, and my excitement. Janice stood meekly as I finished releasing all the buttons and clasps on her dress and removed it. The only items left were her jewelry and her four inch high heels. William sat leering at her magnificent body, his hand caressing himself.

"Shoes too?" I asked.

"No, I like the way they accentuate her curves. Now go into the bathroom and get a wet hand towel. You are going to use that as a kind of whip to spur her on to please her new man."

I saw my wife's eyes open wide as she pictured a wet towel slapping her ass. She licked her lips in anticipation. The unpredictability of what a new sex partner would do was one of the things that made our game so exciting. I would have never though of using a wet towel as a whip.

"Now I am going to sit on the edge of that sturdy looking table," William said to her. "I want you to take off my shoes, socks, and pants. Be careful not to touch Big Bill until I tell you."

The table was a wooden square with two straight backed oak chairs. He sat on the edge with his feet barely touching the floor. Janice knelt began with his shoes.

"Look at me when you do this," he said. "I want to see those hot eyes."

Again it was as if I were not there. My wife locked her eyes on his and gave him an adoring look that communicated total submission. He lifted his feet one at time to allow her to remove his shoes and socks. Then keeping her eyes focused on his face she slid her hands up over the legs of his pants to his belt. The center of his pants bulged like a motorbike covered with a tarp.

Carefully she undid his belt. Then her fingers went to the button on his pants. She was doing it by feel, since she had to keep her eyes on his face. In spite of trying to avoid touching the hill in his trousers, the side of her hand brushed against it, causing him to squirm on the table.

"You will pay for that little mistake," he said.

She sucked in her breath and proceeded to open his pants. He raised his hips so that she could pull them down and off, her face passing inches from the rigid pole in his underpants.

"Now the shorts," he ordered.

This time she could not resist looking at his cock as she knelt and eased his boxers over the hump. Big Bill stood out straight and hard, as big as the cocks Janice and I had marveled at on porn films.

"Oh my....", she breathed.

"You can lick it now," said William.

My heart was beating like I had just run a marathon. This powerful man had us both under a spell. I was conflicted between wanting her to please him and being afraid that she would like it so much she would not want me anymore.

She licked her lips and then touched the tip of her tongue to the underside of the monster in front of her. With a grunt he leaned forward and pushed the head against her moist lips. I had taught her how to hold her mouth in a certain way so that the sensitive crown of a stiff cock would feel just the right amount of pressure as it slid between her lips, and she used that technique to literally curl William's bare toes.

"AHHH... that's good... realllly gooood....", he moaned. "Your husband has trained you well. You are going to show me all your tricks. But first you must be punished for disobeying me."

He pushed her away and walked across the room toward where I was sitting, the wet towel in my hand. I could not help but admire his big cock, which was bouncing up and down like the end of a fishing pole.

"Get up Charles, and get your wife ready for a good spanking. I think draping her over the back of that chair would be good. You will have to hold her hands so she can't escape. I'll take that wet towel now."

The upholstered chair had a low back, the perfect height for positioning Janice's ass so that it would be the highest point on her body. She offered no resistance as I led her behind the chair and pushed her head over the back and down onto the seat. I knelt on the floor in the front and held her hands against the floor. Her body was stretched taught, with her feet in the high heels barely touching the floor.

"What a beautiful sight," said William. "Such a nice, round, firm little ass. Tell me, Charles, is it mine to do with as I please?"

He was not satisfied with having my wife; he wanted to further humiliate me. It turned me on like I couldn't believe.

"Yes William. I give her to you. Do whatever you want."

"Good boy," he said with a smile. "I think I will start by feeling the texture."

His hand moved slowly around her ass, squeezing here and there and letting his finger drag up and down the inviting valley. The soft rounded flesh just above the tops of her thighs seemed to fascinate him, and he pinched and slapped it with his fingers. Finally he stood back and raised the towel.

"Open your legs my dear," he commanded. "I want your inner thighs to feel the sting as well as your ass."

Janice was moaning and squirming, but she did as he ordered. The wet towel made a sharp smacking sound as he spanked her. He aimed carefully and swung hard.

"AWWW.... Ohhh.... OHHHH......"

She was shifting her weight from foot to foot in a vain attempt to avoid the blows, but the only result was to expose her shaved and swollen pussy. Twice the towel found its way up between her legs, eliciting loud shrieks. I held fast to her hands. The whipping went on until she began to sob.

"AHHHHH.. IT STINGS SOOO... PLEASE SIR... NOOO MOOORE...."

"Now, now....", he said soothingly. "Let's see if we can make it better."

Taking a wet corner of the towel he fashioned it into a kind of probe. From my position I could not see what he was doing as he bent over behind her. But from the moans of pleasure from her mouth it was not hard to guess that he was using the towel to tease her exposed pussy. I imagined that he had inserted the stiff corner part way and was twirling it back and forth.

She was turning her head from side to side on the seat of the chair. The combination of the pain from the spanking and the agitation of her pussy was driving her crazy. "Oh my goddd..... I'm going to cum again..... OHHHHHH....."

"No you're not, not yet," he laughed. "Let her up Charles. I am going to take her into the bedroom where we can have some privacy. You stay out here and think about what we are doing to each other. I will leave the door open so you can hear, but you are to stay in your chair. Understood?"

I released my wife's hands and watched her struggle to her feet. She gave me look that indicated that I should obey William.

"Yes sir," I said.

For the next hour I was subject to the erotic sounds coming from the bedroom. My emotions alternated from concern, to excitement, to humiliation, and back again. I paced the floor and sometimes put my hands over my ears.

"Nooooo... not there.... please.... OHHH GODDDD...."

"Shut up and take it....'

"YESSSS.... right there... RIGHT THERE..... OHHHH..."

"Up we go... that's it... now relax...."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Your Turn Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds