• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of a Slut Ch. 03

The Making of a Slut Ch. 03

Sunday was a day of rest, for me anyway. I ripped off a piece of BJ when I woke up, fixed her breakfast, fucked her two more times and then told her she could go home and I'd give her a call later to let her know what time I wanted to see her on Monday. Sunday afternoon was spent at electronic stores and Sunday evening was spent setting up my purchases in my living room and bedroom. When I was done I looked around and was pleased to see that you couldn't spot any of the hidden cameras. Up till then I had been blackmailing BJ with a non-existent videotape, but sooner or later the odds were pretty good that she was going to want to see it. Against that time I figured that I'd better have a couple.

Monday I called BJ from work and told her to be at my place by seven, "And sweetie? Don't wear a lot because you'll just be taking it off." BJ showed up at seven and I let her in and led her into the living room. Charley was sitting on the easy chair and Mel, Ben and Harry were sitting on the couch and all four men were naked. BJ looked at me and I saw the shock show on her face.

"Oh god no, please don't make me do this."

"Stop your whining Blow Job Baby. There are four cocks that need the attention of your mouth. You know you have to do it so get started."

She looked from them to me and I saw the hope go out of her eyes. "Who goes first?"

"I think that if you go over to the couch and start there it would be best. You can suck on the one in the middle while you jack off the ones on either side of him and then after a bit they can rotate."

I got one last pleading look from her and I pointed at the couch. With downcast eyes and a look of resignation she walked over to the couch and knelt down.

For the next half-hour the boys paid musical couch as one after another they took turns on being in the center position. Then Charley said, "Enough of this warm up shit, I want some pussy."

"You know where the bedroom is BJ, lead the way. They have had you drunk and I guess they want to see what you are like sober."

BJ stood up and with a look of hopelessness on her face she led the guys to the bedroom. For the next two hours it was pretty much your basic suck and fuck with BJ constantly having a cock in her mouth and in her cunt at the same time. It occurred to me as I watched the guys take turns on her that I hadn't seen her take a cock in the ass yet. I debated joining in, taking her butt hole and then letting the guys do a three holer on her, but in the end (no pun intended) I decided to save her ass for just me -- at least for the time being. As was the case in the parking lot at The Hidden Place BJ started out just lying there and being a pin cushion, but after about five minutes she got with the program and at fifteen minutes she was begging them to fuck her hard and make her cum.

By eleven the boys were worn out and they started to get dressed. While Harry was finishing his final fuck Charley took me aside and asked me what was the deal.

"She was blitzed the night of your party, but tonight she is stone cold sober. How did you get her to do it?"

"I took your advice. I told her I videotaped that first night and that if she didn't play ball I'd send a copy to Mike."

"How long you going to milk it?"

"At least until Mike gets back and who knows, maybe even after that."

"Well don't forget your friends. I'll take all of that I can get."

When Harry finished and dismounted BJ looked around and saw everyone getting dressed to leave. "Come on guys, stay a little longer please? I'm not ready to stop yet. Come on, I need a cock. Don't leave me hanging, please guys, somebody fuck me."

I laughed and said, "I'm not going anywhere sweetie" and I told the guys to let themselves out as I moved between her legs.

"Bastard" she snarled at me, "If you are going to do this to me you should at least see to it that there are enough guys to do it right."

"Oh? Does my little Blow Job Baby like being a gangbang queen?"

"No, but if you are going to make me do it you should at least see to it that I get taken care of."

"You got it sweetie. Next time I make sure to have twice as many."

"No damn it, that's not what I meant. I don't want to do it again, but you should have seen to it that I was taken care of this time."

"What? You don't think that I can do the job? I haven't had you yet tonight so I should be good for a couple of times. You think that might be enough, or should I get on the phone and call for reinforcements?"

"Oh fuck you!"

"No Blow Job Baby, fuck you" and I proceeded to do just that.

After three hours of being worked over by four guys BJ was very wet and very loose, but that didn't matter to me because all I was doing was soaking my dick in lubrication. When I was about ready I pulled out and got her on her hands and knees. I slid back into her snatch and slowly started fucking her while I took my thumb and began working on her asshole.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting your butt hole ready."

"No damn you, no! I don't do that."

She tried to pull away from me, but I held her hips and scooted along behind her. When she got to the bed's headboard she had to stop and I had too good a grip on her for her to get out from under me. She kept struggling though and I had to use both hands to hold her.

"Stop fighting BJ. You keep fighting and I'll have to keep using both hands to hold you which means that I'll just jam my cock in and it will hurt like hell. You don't fight and I can use my hands to loosen you up. Like everything else these last couple of days it is your choice."

"But I don't want to do that. I've never done that, not even with Mike."

"Good. That means that I'll have something of you that brands you as mine."

"No. Please don't do this to me, please god, no."

"Okay sweetie, your choice."

I pulled my cock out of BJ's pussy and pressed it against her puckered asshole and started to push. BJ screamed, "All right, all right, I'll stop fighting, just don't hurt me, please don't hurt me."

"It won't hurt a bit" I lied, "It won't hurt at all."

I spent the next ten minutes working on BJ's asshole with my thumb and fingers and a liberal amount of KY Jelly until I had her as loose as I was going to get her without the use of something larger. I tried to prepare her (I'm an asshole, but I'm not mean) for what was coming.

"The first push will hurt sweetie. The pain will be just like when you gave up your virginity and then there will be some discomfort and then you should start felling good. You're going to love it sweetie; you are really going to love it."

I poked the head of my cock at her rosebud and began to work it in a little at a time and then the cockhead popped past the sphincter muscle and BJ screamed out, "No, please no, please stop, it hurts damn you, stop it, it hurts."

Hey, I was in; no way I was going to stop. I held on and she cried and struggled as I continued to work my way in. Once in I began to stroke slowly in and back and after several minutes BJ stopped crying and began moaning. I kept it slow and easy until, after about three minutes, BJ started to slowly push her ass back at me as I pushed in. Two more minutes and she was breathing hard and grunting loudly and a minute or so after that she screamed out, "OH SHIT" and had an orgasm. I was close myself so I picked up the pace and in less than a minute BJ had cum in her ass for the first time. I let go of her hips and she fell forward and laid there breathing hard. After a minute or so she said, "You lying cocksucking bastard! You said it wouldn't hurt."

"I also said that you would like it. Was I wrong?"

"Oh God! Nothing that hurts that bad should be able to feel that good."

"Well the upside is that if we do it a lot your hole will stay loose enough that you won't have to suffer the pain anymore. I'm going to go and wash my cock and then let you get me hard again."

I cleaned myself up and when I came back she leaning on an elbow looking at me. I laid down on the bed and said, "Okay Blow Job Baby, work your magic on me."

She had me hard in about three or four minutes and I said, "Okay sweetie, where do you want it, pussy or ass?"

She sat up and looked down at me and said, "Can we start regular and then move to anal?"

I had to smile at that, "Whatever you want sweetie, whatever you want."

++++++++++++++++

Waking up with BJ was getting to be a regular thing and after I fed her breakfast I told her she might want to consider moving a few of her things to my place. "It looks like you might be spending the night quite a lot."

She looked at me for a moment or two and then she asked, "You are going to do it? You are really going to do it? You are going to keep me doing this until Mike comes home?"

"Sweetie, if I'm lucky I'll keep doing it after Mike comes home."

"It isn't right. I never did anything to hurt you. It just isn't right that you should do this to me."

"Not fair to you maybe, but it sure is working for me. Besides, you've loved it every time. You might have shown up not liking it or having to do it, but you end up begging for it before the night is over."

I bent over and kissed her forehead, "Tell you what I'm going to do for you. Plan on partying every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Monday through Thursday, as long as you are here to give me my nightly piece of ass by eleven, you can go ahead and do your own thing."

"Oh gee, thanks a lot. God, but I am so blessed to have you in my life."

She was being sarcastic of course, but I said, "You are sweetie, you most certainly are and there will be a day when you will surely realize it."

BJ showed up at my place at ten-thirty carrying an overnight case. She went straight to my bedroom, undressed and then laid down on the bed.

"No conversation, no glass of wine, just right to bed?"

"I have to be here, but I'm not here willingly and I don't have to pretend that I am. Oh I know, as you have pointed out more than once, that before it is over I'll be giving as good as I'm getting, but that's my body talking, not me. Now, are you going to fuck me or can I roll over and go to sleep?"

"Silly girl, of course I'm going to fuck you, several times, but first I want one of your magnificent blow jobs."

I got down on the bed next to her and told her to get to it. When she had me hard I put her legs up on my shoulders and fucked her until we'd both had orgasms and then I stuck my cock in her mouth again. It took her a while to get me up the second time and when I was ready I got her up on her hands and knees, took the bottle of KY Lotion off the nightstand and lubed myself up real good. I put a little KY on my thumb and worked it into BJ's ass for about a minute and then I took her anally. She cried out when I first popped in, but in less than a minute she was pushing her ass back at me and began moaning, "So good, so good, oh god fuck me you worthless bastard, fuck me."

"That's it BJ" I thought to myself, just keep it up, the cameras are loving it, "Just keep on telling me to fuck you."

I banged her hard for about five minutes and then I had to let go. I blew my load in her ass and as I pulled out she cried, "Not yet damn it, I'm almost there."

"Sorry sweetie, but it went and got all soft on me."

I don't think that she realized what she was doing; I think she was so hot to get herself off that she forgot where I had just been. She spun around and took my cock in her mouth and before the taste told her that she had fucked up I grabbed the back of her head and held her in place as she tried to pull away. Talk about slutty; sucking a cock that just came out of your ass had to be right up there on the list of the ten sluttiest things you can do. Just the thought of it had me hard again in no time and knowing that the cameras (three of them) were catching all the action just made it that much better.

I pulled out of her mouth, turned her around and took her ass again. BJ screamed at me, called me a mother fucker, a no good worthless bastard, a miserable son of a bitch and a few other choice epithets and I laughed when the screams turned to, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, make me cum, oh please god make me cum." She had her orgasm (two actually) and then I went into the bathroom and cleaned off my cock and when I came back I made her suck on me some more. I fell asleep with my cock still in her mouth.

When I woke up the next morning BJ had one hand on my cock and one of her legs was lying on top mine. She was lightly snoring and there was just something about the situation that made me hard and made me want to fuck her. I rolled her over, pulled her to her knees and pushed my cock into her asshole as she was waking up. "Oh god" she moaned as I started fucking her and then she buried her head in the pillow while I buried my bone in her butt. When it was over I jumped out of bed and hurried to the kitchen to make us some breakfast. I heard the shower start to run and ten minutes later BJ came into the kitchen wearing an old fuzzy bathrobe and with her hair wrapped in a towel. To anyone else it probably have been a very unappealing sight, but for some strange reason it turned me on and I walked over, spun her around and bent her over the table and took her ass for the fourth time in seven hours. When I was done she stayed leaning over the table and said as sarcastically as she could, "Should I even bother to move? Want me to stay here, ready and waiting for my masters return?"

"You can if you want to, won't bother me none" and then I went to take my shower. When I entered the bathroom I saw that BJ had decided to follow my suggestion and move a 'few of her things' to my place. Two thirds of the bathroom counter was covered with feminine stuff. I wondered how long it would be before she would be hanging clothes in my closet.

When I was dressed and ready for work I went back into the kitchen where BJ was sipping coffee and reading the morning newspaper. "You get a night off sweetie. I have a business dinner that will run really late and if I know John he will want to drink and shoot the shit till the bars close."

"I'm surprised that you aren't giving me to him as a sign of how much you appreciate his business."

She said it as sarcasm and I laughed. "Don't think that I didn't think about it sweetie, but John is a happily married man who is as straight an arrow as you are ever likely to find. I have other customers though, and you just might get to know some of them really well. See you tomorrow night" and I kissed her on the cheek and headed off to work

BJ arrived at eleven on Thursday night and showed no surprise at all when she found that Charlie was with me. She looked from me to Charley and then back at me and then without a word she headed for the bedroom. When Charley and I got there she was undressed and lying on the bed.

"She doesn't seem all that enthused to see me," Charley said.

"Doesn't matter, she will be begging you not to leave before the night is over."

And that is just what happened. Charley and I doubled teamed BJ for two hours; the high point of which was when I took her pussy while Charley reamed her ass. When that happened she screamed and shook and came and came and came and begged us to never stop. But of course, being mere mortals, we did eventually run out of gas and have to stop.

As I walked Charley to the door he said, "What are you going to do when she finds out that you don't have a videotape of her doing us that night?"

"Don't know. I'll just have to cross that bridge when I come to it."

I walked back into the bedroom and into a right hand that set my ears to ringing. BJ drew back to slap me again and I caught her hand. She spit in my face and screamed at me, "You bastard! You made me do all that shit and you don't have a tape."

"I do have a tape."

"Don't lie to me you cock sucking asshole. I heard you talking to Charley."

"So what? Do you really think that I want Charley or any of the others to know that I have a tape and that they are on it? They are all married and knowing that a tape like that was around would make them all very nervous."

"You fucking liar! You don't have shit! Let go of me, I'm leaving."

"Your choice BJ. It has always been your choice. While you are dressing to leave I'm going to go and watch some television."

I put one of the tapes in the VCR and turned on the TV. I cranked the volume way up. BJ's voice echoed through the house as she screamed out, "That's it, that's it baby, fuck me, fuck me hard." I looked over at the bedroom doorway and saw BJ come out of it. She had her slacks on and was fastening her bra as she looked at the TV screen and watched as Charley fucked her from behind while her head was in Mel's lap. I had an already wrapped package sitting next to me and I picked it up and then walked over to the TV and turned it off.

"You go ahead and run off home BJ. Let's see here, do I have the right address?

Sgt. Michael Gibbons

55th Transportation Company

APO 973

New York, New York

BJ grabbed the tape from me and headed for the door and I called after her, "That's okay BJ, you can have that one, but what about the one in the VCR and the other copies I have. You know, the ones that I'm going to mail to your mother, your sister and God only knows who else."

BJ turned and threw the package at my head. I moved my head and the box sailed past me and crashed into the wall. BJ screamed, "You bastard, you bastard, you bastard" and she ran at me and I grabbed her and threw her on the couch. She lay there, breathing hard and with tears running down her cheeks as she watched me take off my pants.

"I'll forgive you for slapping me and spitting on me Blow Job Baby, but only after you crawl over here and live up to the name I've given you."

The look she gave me was murderous, but she got off the couch and began crawling to me.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of a Slut Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 288 milliseconds