• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • One Chance for Love

One Chance for Love

Just by the look in his eyes, I knew he was gaga over me and although it did stroke my ego he was never anybody I'd be interested in. It wasn't that I lead him on but more like me not telling him to get lost but either way it encouraged him to hang around just waiting for his chance. I had a boyfriend and he knew it but he said I was too good for the boyfriend and that he would wait until I realized it too.

John was right and I knew it, Mark was a loser and would always be a loser but the sex was great and I couldn't get enough. In the end he dumped me for a girl who was younger and skinnier and now I realize he did me a favor. As soon as John found out, he was over pestering me for a date. It was then I understood that by not blowing him off I was leading him on, letting him think he had a chance. Even now, instead of me telling him no and getting rid of him once and for all, I told him he had one chance with me. I said I'd go on one date with him and if he didn't rock my world, it would be good-bye.

John informed me that he would start our night by him cooking me dinner. You see this was my problem with this boy, I didn't need some man to take care of me, what I needed was a man to come into my life and take over. I knew I didn't need Mark's kind of bullshit but I did need a strong man to make me cream my panties. So, here's this guy trying to impress me and as far as I'm concerned, he has two strikes against him before he's knocked on my door. With that being said, I have to admit he did look hot when he came to the door with his picnic basket on his arm. I noticed the big bottle of wine sticking out, and asked if I needed to get glasses out but no he even has crystal to go with our wine.

I sat at my kitchen table and watched in awe, as he chopped, diced and whatever else you did to make pasta. I wondered if he knew I couldn't boil water and if it wasn't for my microwave, I might starve. He informed me the red sauce was his grandmother's and all he needed was to warm it up. When he put the pasta on, he told me he had a secret way of knowing when it was cooked. He came over to me up close and looked me in the eye; next, he took my chin in his hand. He lifted my face to his then kissed me long and slow. We didn't close our eyes but looked deep into each other's souls. When I put my arms around his neck, he reached up, took my arms, and put them around my back and while he held them with one hand, he put his other hand to my head to hold me to his lips.

Believe me I've always said 'a kiss is a kiss' I mean making out is just the prerequisite for sex just something to warm you up but this kiss was something else. The way he held me, I just felt helpless as if I was there for his taking and it was making me hot. The longer we kissed the wetter my panties got until I thought I might just cum from being kissed and that would be a first. And then,

"OK pasta should be done now, are you hungry? That's my secret to perfect pasta, if I kiss until I get firm then I know the pasta al dente."

Yeah I was hungry but not for dinner, I was all heated up and I had an itch that needed scratching. He didn't seem to care and as I sat back down, he proceeded to set the table serve our dinner. Next, he opened the wine and then filled our goblets to the top. We clinked glasses,

"Here's to our future hopefully together, where we will learn to enjoy our life and love. If we are not to be, may we both learn from our mistakes and take that knowledge to our next relationship."

Dinner was like nothing that had ever come out of my kitchen and when I told him I couldn't cook, he laughed and said that was why we were so compatible. The meal was great and the conversation light with sexual overtones. After as we cleaned up together, each time we touched it would send shock-waves to my groin. With the kitchen done, I refilled our glasses and invited him to sit in the front room. Once there he took my glass from my hand to put it on the table next to us. He leaned over; I thought to kiss me but instead unbuttoned my blouse. With his hands under my blouse, he reached around behind me and with only two fingers had my bra unhooked faster than I could have done it.

He licked my flaccid nipple and then slowly blew on it causing it to stick out. It felt so good as he put his lips around it and teased it with his tongue. My desire kept building as did the heat inside me and I told him I had to have him now. His answer was first another kiss and then he instructed me to be patient, as we wanted to make this last. I said no I had to have relief now and chuckling he said OK as he picked me and carried me into my bedroom. He slowly undressed me, as he still seemed to be in no hurry, first unbuckling my sandals, and then massaging my feet. He next peeled off my Levis, leaving me lying there in my panties. He finally touched me and even through my panties, his hand felt hot. My clit felt like it was ready to explode and only took his touch for me to climax. I begged him to undress and as he did, I rubbed my panty-covered clit and even though I could hear myself pant, I couldn't stop. At last naked he climbed on the bed and as he put on a condom I slid down my soaked panties, he then climbed on top of me. When he placed his cock at the entrance to my womb, I raised my hips to meet him and just the satisfaction of finally feeling him inside made me orgasm again.

He held both of my wrists over my head again with just one hand and with his other hand full of my hair, he yanked my head up for my lips to meet his. His kiss was hard and when he violated my lips with his tongue, I bit him, which only caused him to push it deeper in my mouth. It was erotic to feel the faint hint of his five o'clock shadow scratch my cheek just as it was with his chest hair tickling my nipples. He pulled his head back to stare into my eyes as he began to fuck me in earnest. The feelings of being under his control made my body writhe with excitement as he took whatever pleasure he desired from me. I noticed that the combination of our sweat had matted the hair on his chest and realized just how hot I was. Yet when he told me, he was ready, I only increased my vigor wanted to time my last orgasm with his, and when he screamed he was cumming, I did too.

We lay there entwined both too tired to move and finally only my urge to pee got us separated. Like the lady I am I took his condom off for him and took it with me, flushing it with my pee. I brought a wet washcloth back and cleaned him with it. He went to the front room and brought back our wine while we relaxed I told him that was the best ever and I mean it. He smiled and said,

"No the next will be the best,"

then he leaned over and kissed me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • One Chance for Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds