• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Busty Black BBW Mom Ch. 02

A Busty Black BBW Mom Ch. 02

Maxwell sneakily followed her upstairs to the bathroom. He kept his distance behind her as to not get detected. Just then, Loretta entered the bathroom and shut the door behind her, only so that the edge of the door met the arch. Her son moved faster.

Maxwell peeked into the thin space between the door and its arch. He tried so hard to see as much as he could without opening the door any further. All he could see was his mom pulling down her jeans, straining to get them down because they were so tight.

In the bathroom, Loretta swayed her big booty back and forth as she rolled down her panties to her knees. She then sat on the toilet seat to empty her bladder. Maxwell pressed his ear against the door softly as to not move it. He got really excited to hear the piss trickle out of his mom's body and into the toilet bowl. After emptying her bladder, she stood, flushed, and pulled her panties all the way down.

Loretta seated herself on the edge of the tub, naked from the belly down. She wiggled her hand into the running water to check its temperature. She would then removed her jacket and shirt.

Maxwell, still peeking into the bathroom, looking at his mother via the mirror, could only see her arms and her clothes going up and toward the floor. Just the thought of seeing her bare breasts excited him, making his penis swell. Loretta had on a white cotton butterfly bra.

He got on his toes, giving himself a boost but that barely even helped as he could only see her head. The most Maxwell could see was her head and shoulders. Maxwell watched as she removed the white straps to her bra and hung the brassiere on a nearby rack.

Loretta's big bare breasts were adorned with 3" black areolas. They were slightly shaped as horizontal ovals with sagging wrinkling skin. Around each areola were smaller black dots that made the edges of her areolas resemble the sun's atmosphere. In the center of each black areola was a plump nipple.

Loretta's bare breasts heaved, lightly swinging as her baby-feeders lightly swung back and forth, just above her colossal thighs. Loretta stood and put on a tight transparent shower cap.

Maxwell's heart banged in sexual excitement as he saw a bit of her black areolas through the mirror.

Maxwell's mom stepped into the filled bathwater, laying in it with her head above the water. Loretta's breasts floated above the comfortably chilling water as well, her nipples prominently protruding toward the ceiling. Her eyes were closed as she stayed there and relaxed.

Her legs were spread a bit and her crotch consisted of a triangle of black, curly, velvety, shiny, slightly ungroomed pubic hair, each strand of hair spaced apart from each other.

Maxwell stayed on his toes the whole time, but being that she was laying in the tub, he couldn't see much of anything. He was lucky enough that she didn't even bother to close the door all the way! Maxwell quietly scurried over to their home's storage closet and grabbed for a small standing stool, one that was slightly out of shape with a poor paint job but Loretta refused to throw away.

Maxwell silently placed the stool on the floor and stood on it, on his toes again and held the arch. Maxwell's pulse immediately increased as he passionately stared at his naked mother. The was a much better view as he could see her black circles of her breasts, her fat belly, and a bit of her triangle of pubic hair. He couldn't see everything but he was lucky he could see what he was looking at.

Maxwell's penis swelled to the hardness and thickness of a cucumber. He dropped his pants and unleashed his steel-hard penis and he started to jerk off to the sight. Just then, he remembered to stop while he was ahead so he wouldn't ejaculate onto the door. Nevertheless, he still played with his erect penis.

Loretta remained in the tub for about another half-hour and got out. Maxwell returned the stool to the closet, still managing to keep the door dry. In the bathroom, Loretta grabbed for her thick white robe and tied its rope around the fat of her belly, under her braless breasts.

Maxwell acted busy, pretending he was looking for something in their closet. His eyes scanned his closet, and Loretta exited the bathroom. As she did, Maxwell's eyes navigated right to her ample breasts.

The upper portion of her robe was wide open with her separated cleavage. A part of her black areola was peeking outside of her robe with those colossal melons. Not only that, the bottom part of her robe was opened as well as Maxwell could see a bit of the curly dark hair between her legs.

"She is SOOOOO hot!" thought Maxwell as he couldn't help but to stare ahead.

"I like how my son stares at me like that" thought Loretta. "It makes me horny."

But she knew it was improper for a son to see his mother in any form of undress.

Loretta separated her legs, opening them. She deviously separated the ends of her robe to flash Maxwell her hairy pussy and tucked the thick fabric in between her legs, tightening her legs together. Maxwell's heart pulsated and chills went through his spine.

Loretta could see the tent developing inside the crotch of his pants as she continued into the bedroom that they both shared.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Busty Black BBW Mom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds