• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Midnight Sun Ch. 01

Midnight Sun Ch. 01

Chapter 1

School girl love

"Don't be scared. Don't be scared. Don't be scared." I started saying this as if I can really convince myself not to be scared when walking down a long, scary, narrow path. Haunted, as they say but even though I know better, I'm starting to believe all of a sudden. I look around a breath sweet sigh of relief when no one, or thing, is there.

"I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" something shouts.

"Ah." I breathed heavily as I sat up in my bed. Ja'Quan nearly jumped out the bed and stood up in fighting position, ready to swing on a nigga.

"Jay, what's wrong baby. Everything okay?" my breathing remained heavy as I replied,

"Yeah Ja'Quan. Just a bad dream. I'm straight." He got back in the bed and looked at me for a long time, studying my face.

"Okay baby. Do you need anything, like water?" I finally calmed down.

"No. No. I'm fine thanks." He gave me a kiss and said good night and I stayed up until the dream was out of my head then went back to sleep. Works every time.

*"I'm calling you daddy. Daddy. Won't you be my daddy? Daddy. I need a daddy. Daddy. Won't you be my daddy? Daddy."* I loved that song. It was that song wetter by Twista. I played the song as I ironed my clothes for school. I just turned eighteen years old and I live on my own since my parents died and left the house to my name. When Ja'Quan woke up, I was in the shower now playing O by Omarion, with the stereo on full blast. I guess he liked the songs I was playing 'cause when I stepped out da bathroom, he was standing right in front of the door naked. I stared at his 11 inch erection and my just cleaned body was sweaty and my pussy wet.

"Ja'Quan, I just......."

"Shhhh. Baby I want you right now and I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Oh baby. Oh yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Oh. Oh. Ohhh shit." I was moaning and panting, screaming and cursing like there wasn't gonna be a tomorrow.

"You like that Jay. You like that. You want more?"

"Yes daddy. Fuck me hard." And so he did. Ja'Quan had me on the bed just minutes after I finish showering. I took him in my mouth and had him moanin' and shakin', then he licked me good, and now he had me in missionary position fucking my brains out. That shit felt so good and it felt like he was tryna make a new hole. He started panting hard and grunting and I knew he was about to come so I flipped him over and straddled him. I moved sensually yet pleasurable. Ridin' his big ass dick like I was riding a wild horse. He screamed so got damn loud, Alaska probably heard him, and we lived in Florida. The great M.I.A. to be exact. We both came simultaneously and collapsed on the wrinkled bed now stained. We just lied there sweaty and tired, but we still had to go to school so we got up and took a shower together but contained ourselves so sex wouldn't be the excuse for tardiness. I ironed his clothes after I put mines on and we headed out the door. He drove me to school in his car so I could save the gas in my car. We stopped to McDonalds along the way for two steak, egg and cheese bagels, two hash browns, and a big ass cup of sprite. Although we both ate a lot, I kept my figure and he kept his football physique.

As we rolled up to school, I felt all the haters eyes glued on me and I didn't care. I was 18, fine as hell and living well. I mean, I'm not conceited but, damn, I am sexy, and Ja'Quan, the finest nigga out here, was my man, and I lived in a three story mansion all by myself with maids and butlers who worked for free. What more could a girl ask for. The best part was every guy wanted me in this school, students, teachers, even the janitor tried to holla, but I'm loyal to Ja'Quan and it's not like I'ma dick hopper and he a pussy leaper 'cause we both lost our virginity together. It did feel weird the first time, but now, I can't get enough. Plus, what boy or man in this school wouldn't want me: I'm young, fresh, always fly, stay coming correct wit' my shit, unlike these hoes out here walking up in here with Wal-Mart shit on. I'm a 36D and I gotta big heart-shaped ass. Perfect for Ja'Quan's hands to slap. I'm not a cheerleader though. The cheerleaders here are just black girls who act and talk like they live in the fuckin' suburban or some shit. You know how in most movies, everyone wants to hook up with a cheerleader, here, everyone wants to hook up with me, plus the cheerleaders ain't got no ass. Ja'Quan was muscled and tall; he was the finest dread-headed nigga you've ever seen. Green, deep eyes, bicep, triceps, every muscle part that ends in --cep. His dick was eight inches, without his erection, and when he was as erect as a flagpole, he was eleven inches of pleasure. He wasn't a football player 'cause he know the cheerleaders are skanky and he don't wanna slip and lose me. I know because he told me so, not because I'm conceited.

When we stepped out of his SUV, the first thing I heard was,

"Jay. Jay. Hey show stopper. Get yo' ass over here." I looked over and saw my friend Jessie, the only boy Ja'Quan don't mind me wit' 'cause we've been besties for years, and, Ja'Quan thinks he's gay. Which he's not. I mean it's hard for people to think he's straight, especially girls. I mean, we've been hangin' for six years and he wasn't the person to claim my virginity. But he has had dates and numerous girlfriends, partly because his dick got a reputation and a large section of his pictures on MySpace.

"Hey babies. How yur doin' today Mister Jessie?"

"Good as usual. How's the dick darling. Is it treating you nice?" I seized him for a minute thinkin' he can't be serious. "Um Jessie, things like that is what makes people think your gay so just um, hush."

I had to admit, Jessie was um............, he was um...............,got damn he was fine, but we were friends. I also have a man already and he respects that. And that's why we are just besties.

"Damn nigga. Why the hell you look so extra today. Lookin' fine and shit." He looked at me and smirked.

"I knew you thought I was fine. Why don't you come over to this dick?"

"Hell naw. And lose the best sex ever." He grinned and tilted his head a little.

"And how do you know this and you only slept with one guy." I looked at him havin' that 'well' look on my face. "It sucks to tell your bestie everything doesn't it Jay. I tell you what, I'll go and get every girl I dun fucked and let them tell you, and then you decide."

"I hate you, you sexy hoe."

"I know."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Midnight Sun Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds