• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Strapon and Anal Creampie

Strapon and Anal Creampie

(This is a condensed account based on some recent experiences with my lovely girlfriend. We are quite adventurous and hope to have more new experiences soon for me to write about! In fact, in the near future we hope that I am able to write about a fmf experience! Hope you all enjoy!)

*

"Would you like to try our new toy, baby?" Niki asked, as she ran a hand over my belly.

"We can wait for you to catch your breath, sweets-but I would love to!" I replied quickly.

We lay arm in arm for a little while as Niki recovered after I went down on her. I had just given her beautifully bare pussy some serious tongue, waiting for her to get close to cumming then sucking hard on her clit, flicking it hard and fast with my tongue-while fingering her soaking pussy with two fingers-she had cum so hard I had a hard time staying attached as her hips bucked and wave after wave of pleasure shook her body.

I looked at my little angel-loving the way she blushes during/after cumming hard, and kissed her lips lightly. She responded in kind, kissing me harder as we got our blood flowing again. I felt my cock get hard and moaned when she wrapped her hand around it. Niki broke the kiss, propped herself on an elbow and looked into my eyes while stroking me.

"Mmmm, baby! You must be really excited and anxious for me to use your new toy-you are rock hard!" she stole a quick kiss then said "well, maybe we should get ready!" And I could only smile dumbly as I stared back at my sexy lady.

Niki got off the bed and reached into the nightstand, pulling out one of our newest toys, a Sportsheets vibrating strapon with a Tantus Flame dildo attached! She stepped into it like a natural and I watched, mesmerized, as she pulled the straps tight, then grabbed hold of her new cock and shook it to get a feel for it. Niki looked so good wearing it! It was a subtle but present attitude change, enough to tell me that she could really get to enjoy this!

I sat up and pulled her to me, kissing her deeply before asking what position she wanted me in. She wanted to start off doggy, so she told me to get on the edge of the bed on my knees-which I did, spreading my knees nice and wide to lower my ass to meet her hips. She gave me a playful pat on the butt and then I felt a hand on either cheek, pulling them apart for her, then her hot wet tongue flicked over my ass, making me moan and making Niki dive right in with total abandon, rimming me like a real pro-and shoving her tongue in as far as she could. It felt wonderful and I almost didnt want her to stop!

She must have been anxious to try our new toy also, because she kept her licking short, and soon I heard the lube bottle crack open and her tongue was replaced by her lubed fingers, getting me ready for what was cumming! She asked if I was ready for her and then pressed the tip to my ass.

Now, we had talked many times about doing this before we acted on it, and I spent a long time comparing dildos/harnesses before settling on our choice. The Tantus Flame is a quality product which is about 6" long and 1 1/2" wide-I actually thought it looked a bit small-but it felt huge! Niki tried to push into me, slow but persistent, but it was a no go. I asked her to use a bit more lube and she pulled back to do so.

Niki was soon ready to try again and asked if I was ready for it this time? I felt the tip pushing at my ass again-as she applied more pressure, I felt the same pinch of pain I had the first time and was just reaching back to ask her to hold up when she gave a hard solid but short thrust, popping past my resistance and shoving in about 2" in one quick move! I gasped in shock as the pain disappeared, but I asked her to go slow and gentle.

Niki took her time sliding in and beginning to thrust, letting me grow used to the new sensations of my first strapon sex. I felt her hands on my hips, guiding me as she began to work up some speed and force, making me grunt in pleasure every time she buried that hot dildo into me.

"Are you OK, love?" Niki asked, "Can I go a little faster?"

"Yes, please!" I replied. All pain had gone at this point and it was one of the most erotic sensations I had ever felt! She started pulling nearly completely out of me before plowing back into me as deep as she could get. It felt heavenly feeling her push deep into me and work her hips around, grinding deep! I had anticipated it feeling good, but I was surprised by just how good it felt.

She did me good and hard for a bit and I decided I wanted to see some of the action. Niki pulled out and I rolled onto my back with my ass on the edge of the bed, my legs raised up, resting on Niki's shoulders as she stepped up to continue. The dildo slid in much easier this time and I am still speachless as to how erotic it was too look into her eyes as she slid her cock into me.

"Does that feel good baby?" Niki panted as she drove it as deep as it could go. "Do you like when I fuck you good?"

"Oh, god, yes!" I love when we talk dirty, and the combination of that and the toy made me really hot!

With my legs on her shoulders, Niki was able to wrap her arms around my thighs for leverage and she really started hammering my ass. I could hear her hips slamming into my ass as she buried her cock in my ass harder and faster yet! She let go of one leg and grabbed my hard cock, stroking me as she fucked me, stirring her hips around erotically while deep inside me. It was one of the sexiest things I have seen and felt!

Niki decided that she needed a change, so she pushed my legs up and apart, leaning down low, right on top of me, kissing me passionately as she fucked me real good; I wrapped my legs around her back, opening up more to her-she took the opportunity to do me even harder, all the while kissing me deeply. She was fucking me so hard and fast that the bed was creaking and groaning under the pressure-I wouldnt have been surprised if the bed slid across the floor! It was so hot!

"Hmmm, babe, you must like me fucking you good-you are rock hard!" Niki teased as she raised up on her knees and took hold of my cock again.

"I love it! And I love you for trying it with me!" I was quite enamored with the idea at this moment. "I think I need to cum, sweets...that means its your turn!" I said with a mischievous grin.

"You want to take my ass? Hmmm, well, I have waited a long time for that! But, you know, I don't want you to stop until you fill me with cum!" Niki slid slowly out of me and began slipping the harness off.

I kissed her deeply and passionately before asking her to get on all four's on the bed-head down, ass up, for me to have. I put some lube on my fingers and then changed my mind for a few minutes and leaned down to lick and tongue her asshole. She cooed in delight as I rimmed her. I could do that forever, but I really needed to cum hard!

I rubbed some lube onto her ass, then slid a finger inside, working the lube in and around her astonishingly tight ass. After a minute I slid another finger into her ass too, making her gasp at the intrusion. I told her she better be able to handle two fingers, since my cock was much thicker and longer than them and I intended to fuck her ass hard and deep!

"Yes, baby! I need your cock in my tight ass!" Niki implored.

So I wasn't the only one that got really hot from the strapon session! I rubbed some lube on my cock, making it nice and slick, then rubbed it up and down her ass, putting a little more pressure on her hole each pass. Finally, I could take no more and focused on pushing into her ass. Niki gasped and moaned as my cock slid past her asshole, driving the tip of my cock about two inches in. Niki moaned, reaching back to stop any more penetration, asking me to let her get used to it.

After she adjusted she told me to be slow and gentle when pushing in more. Another 2 inches slid in and Niki asked me to stop again.

"Your cock feels huge! Is it all in my ass?" Niki managed to asked between gaspes.

"Not yet baby, I still have a couple inches to go yet. Can you take it all or is that as deep as you can go?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, go ahead baby, put it all in-but go slow!" she cried.

I slid all the way into her, eliciting a deep moan from my gorgeous gal and a request not to move until she got used to it. Her tight ass felt so good though! My cock flexed involuntarily, getting more gorged with blood and growing substantially bigger-swelling huge, stretching her tight hole and pushing quite a bit deeper, making Niki cry out-choking out a request not to move!

After a few tantalizingly tortuous minutes, Niki told me I could go ahead-but slow and gentle. I pulled back out a few inches, then slid back into her, nearly unable to resist the impulse to really hammer her hot ass! I hoped she got accustomed to me soon, because I was having trouble keeping my thrust slow and gentle!

After a few minutes of being tender, I sensed that Niki was ready for a little faster action-I pulled almost all the way out and than sank as deep as I could, flexing and swelling my cock inside her ass! From her enthusiastic response, I guessed she was ready for a good fucking!

I picked up my pace, steadily building speed and force, thrusting hard and deep, faster with each one. Now we were both moaning in ecstasy!

"I wanna feel you cum deep in my ass! Cum for me! Cum deep inside my tight little ass!" Niki was nearly screaming, she was so excited!

I felt the beginnings of a big orgasms coming on and I fucked her even harder! I was really slamming her ass now! "Mmmmm, baby! I am gonna cum! You wanna feel my cum in your ass?" I panted

"YES! Cum in me! Shoot it in my ass!" she was really screaming it now!

With one final hard push, my cock swelled bigger than ever as my hot cum worked up through my cock and squirted so hard into her ass! I couldn't control my orgasm, such was the intensity! I have never felt such intense pleasure in my life as squirt after squirt of my cum was shot so deep in her ass! I was worried about hurting her, but my orgasm was not to be denied-I could do nothing but fill her ass, grinding and thrusting hard into her as I felt wave after wave of orgasm and a huge amount of cum filling her deeply! I was exhausted, collapsing on top of her, kissing her lovingly and I rocked my hips to the aftershocks of orgasm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Strapon and Anal Creampie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds