• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • White Goddess Rules Black Women

White Goddess Rules Black Women

My name is Nikki Alexander. A six-foot-two, good-looking, big-bottomed and quite voluptuous young Black woman living in the city of Brampton, Ontario. Way down in the Republic of Canada. The story that I'm about to share with you is definitely not for the faint of heart. The adventures of a young Black woman who lives her life without limits. I'm a student at Brampton College and these days, I guess you could say I'm a thrill seeker. I'm exploring forbidden territory by stepping into BDSM's darkest region, the realm of Race Play. Few dare to walk down this corridor. I'm not afraid. I guess I'm one of the few. And this right here is my story.

I have looked a long time online for the right kind of person to discuss my special interest with. Now, a lot of lesbians and bisexual women in the world of BDSM aren't comfortable with the dark territory known as Race Play. I think they're all hypocrites. Seriously. I've met women and men who have no problem beating their male and female slaves with whips while berating them the entire time. Black women. Hispanic women. Asian women. Middle-Eastern women. So many of the hottest submissives I've ever known have this fetish. Yet very of them are comfortable enough to talk about it in public. I don't have that problem. I guess it's because I've always been shameless at heart.

When I lived in the United States of America, the city of Brockton was my home. Located in Southeastern Massachusetts, this bustling metropolis has a population of one hundred thousand people. Fifty two percent of the population is made up of people of color. African-Americans make up over thirty three percent of the city's population, followed by Hispanics and Asians. Brockton is also home to a unique people from Africa. The Cape Verdean people. They're a blend of African and Portuguese, ethnically speaking. And they're the most beautiful people I've ever seen. Tens of thousands of them make their home in Brockton. In fact, Brockton is internationally known as Little Cape Verde. That's the city where I grew up, folks. What you won't read anywhere is the fact that Brockton has a thriving gay and lesbian population. And there are several fetish clubs in town. Brockton's swingers are alive and well, folks. It's in this town that I first got a taste of BDSM. One taste was all it took. From that moment, I was hooked.

The first Domme I ever had was this tall and exquisitely beautiful Black woman. Madeline Jones was her name. This thirty-something lady was a college professor by day and a BDSM expert by night. Her husband Andy, a hard-working fireman, absolutely had no idea what kind of freak his wife was. And I find that absolutely funny. Madeline taught me everything I know about the life. She was patient, kind and generous. And when I needed her to be, she was stern, vicious and demanding. And I absolutely loved her for it. I remember Mistress Madeline's lessons. And I've had the chance to put them to good use. I've had several submissives of my own. Submissives like Lena Wilson, this dark-haired and kind of chubby young Irishwoman I met in the Back Bay of Boston. This gal's capacity for enduring pain was nothing short of amazing. I had a lot of fun whipping her and teasing her. I also berated her endlessly, calling her a silly white slut while whipping her big white ass with my black leather belt. Dominating this privileged young Irishwoman was really fun. I enjoyed it.

I have dominated others as well. Take Indira Sanat for example. This tall, sexy and curvy young Indian woman moved from the city of New Delhi, India, to South Boston. She majored in business administration at Boston University at the time we met. Indira Sanat was the daughter of wealthy Indian-American parents. And she very much wanted to explore her sexuality. BDSM is something she was curious about. I helped her satisfy her curiosity. Indira Sanat wanted to experience true submission, lesbian style. First, I had her strip naked. Then I made her kneel before me and lick my pussy. I ordered her to suck my toes afterwards. Then I fisted her pussy while thrusting my dildo deep into her asshole. I made this sexy Indian-American college student scream like a woman possessed. I smacked her face and spat on her while fucking her pussy and ass. I completely dominated her. And she absolutely loved it.

Lots of sexy women from America's most diverse communities are into BDSM. It's not just for white people in the suburbs. Scores of exotic women are into it. Women like Linda Chang, a gorgeously curvy and big-bottomed young Asian woman of Chinese-American descent. The daughter of an Irishwoman and Asian man, she's a Boston gal through and true. Linda worked in corporate accounting, and was happily married to a handsome Jamaican-American architect. Like so many women, she had desires that went unfulfilled in the marriage bed. Linda Chang was fascinated by bossy Black women, and she very much wanted a Domme. That's where I came in. I tied up this sexy Asian gal, smacked her and also whipped her face, body and buttocks with my belt. Then I donned my strap-on dildo and fucked her with it. I put her on all fours and took her like this. Face down and ass up. Gripping her hips tightly, I thrust my dildo deep into her pussy. Linda gasped as I penetrated her. I smiled and smacked her big ass, loving the way it bounced. I fingered her asshole while fucking her pussy. In the end, I made her cum twice. It was fun.

Yeah, I've dominated lots of women. And a handful of women have dominated me. Now, I was after the ultimate thrill. Interracial lesbian domination with elements of Race Play in it. I looked for a long time online and finally found someone who was interested. Her name was Carol Harolds. A tall, good-looking white woman in her mid-forties. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, a muscular physique and the kind of big round ass that's rare on white females. Carol Harolds is a recently divorced schoolteacher who's newly out as gay. And she's very much into BDSM's most forbidden zone, Race Play. Carol lived in Ottawa. We talked on the phone, and liked each other. So I agreed to come to her house in suburban Ottawa for a memorable visit.

To be honest, I was quite nervous. I've always wanted to try Race Play since it's my fantasy but now that it was about to come true, I was nervous. Luckily, Mistress Carol helped me get over my first time jitters. I showed up at Mistress Carol's house wearing a red T-shirt and a short black dress, along with black Timberland boots. This five-foot-eleven, muscular white woman welcomed me into her house with a bright smile. We sat on her couch and talked like old friends for about half an hour. The more we talked, the more comfortable I became. Then she got into character. Mistress Carol played the role of the prissy Southern Mistress in the Antebellum South while I played the role of the unruly black female slave who must be disciplined. She played it to the limit and I loved it.

First, Mistress Carol broke me in order to remake me. She sat on the couch while ordering me to kneel before naked her. While I remained kneeling before her, she laid down the law. Mistress Carol told me that I was a useless black slut, a ghetto whore and nothing more than a black female slave who needs a white mistress to whip her into shape. I absorbed her harsh words. She berated me, telling me that my college degree and family money didn't mean anything. In her eyes I would always be a black female slave while she would forever be a dominant white goddess. Her words really stung. I felt humiliated, yet more alive than ever. I felt a wetness deep inside my pussy. I was thrilled by her shocking words. Mistress Carol laughed at my embarassment and put a black leather collar around my neck. Then she ordered me to suck on her toes. I hesitated, and Mistress Carol smacked me hard. I looked into her blue eyes which seemed so charming before. They were steely now. Mistress Carol cruelly held my face in her hands and spat into my face. I closed my eyes. She smacked me again and this time, I obediently began sucking her toes. Just like a good slave should.

Mistress Carol laughed as I sucked her toes. When I polished them with my tongue, she grabbed my face and pressed it against her pussy. I smelled the scent of the white woman's pussy. Mistress Carol told me that white pussy was superior to black pussy. That's why scores of black men ( and legions of horny bisexual black women and black lesbians ) were chasing white women to all the corners of the earth. I licked the pussy of this dominant white woman and tasted her. Indeed she tasted better than any other women I'd ever tasted. After I licked her pussy, Mistress Carol took me by the collar and took me to the backyard. There, she took a water hose and turned it on. Before my amazed eyes, she turned the hose on me and began wetting my body. I yelped. Mistress Carol laughed and told me that a black female slave like myself needs to be cleaned up regularly. After hosing me, she took me back inside. Mistress Carol laid me on the carpeted floor of the living room, where she proceeded to lick my pussy and finger my asshole like there was no tomorrow. I squealed in pleasure as Mistress Carol probed my pussy and thrust her fingers into my ass.

After torturing me like this so sensually for half an hour, Mistress Carol took out her strap-on dildo and decided to fuck me silly. She put me on all fours, bound my hands and feet with steel manacles and then smacked my big black ass. Laughing at my discomfort, she spread my ass cheeks wide open and pressed the dildo into my asshole. With a swift thrust, she pushed it into my asshole. I felt tense but Mistress Carol told me to relax. I did as I was told. For I am the submissive black female of a dominant white mistress. I must always defer to her and comply with what she tells me to do. Mistress Carol gripped my hair and yanked my head back while slamming her dildo deep into my ass. I felt her dildo stretching my asshole and absolutely loved it. Mistress Carol berated me while fucking me deep into my ass. And I took it all just like a good slave should. It's my duty.

Mistress Carol switched positions while fucking me. She laid me on my back and raised my legs into the air while drilling her dildo into my asshole. Mistress Carol wanted to look into my eyes while fucking me. The dominant white goddess way of truly dominating the unruly black female slave that I am. Mistress smacked my face while fucking me and spat all over my dark, sexy visage. Her cruel blue eyes glowed as she completely dominated me. That's when I surrendered. I learned something which I had been denying myself for a long time. I can call myself a strong black woman all I want. I'm a college-educated, hard-working professional. Yet that doesn't change a simple fact. Deep down, I am obedient. I like to do as I am told. Denying this fundamental truth about myself has pushed me into the opposition.

Why? Because I know deep down I'm truly submissive, I've sought to dominate others. I sought to impose my unique brand of domination upon strong women of all races. Now a strong white woman was taming the strong black woman in me and transforming me into a superbly submissive black female slave. And you know what? I liked it! While slamming her dildo into my asshole, Mistress Carol began fisting my pussy. I gasped as she slowly slid her entire fist into my pussy. This dominant white woman was doing things that this sexy black female didn't even know were possible. While fisting my pussy and sliding a dildo up my ass, Mistress Carol glared at me with the utmost superiority in her blue eyes. That's when this black female slave completely surrendered to her dominant white mistress. I admitted to myself that she was stronger, faster and better. Mistress Carol could see it in my eyes. At long last I accepted my place. I'm a strong black woman who finds fulfillment by serving the dominant white goddess. It's what makes me comfortable in life.

This was the first day of the rest of my life. I've made lots of changes in my life as of late. I've left Brampton College and I've moved in with Mistress Carol. I've also turned all of my worldly possessions over to her. Mistress Carol appreciated my sacrifices and my change of lifestyle. I'm now her very willing and very happy black female slave and it's my pleasure to call her my dominant white goddess. We're not engaging in Race Play anymore. This is for real. And you know what? I absolutely love it. I cook and clean for Mistress Carol. I keep her house neat. And she rewards me by dominating me sexually and mentally, thereby providing the structure and discipline that this black woman requires. I don't miss my old life at all. I'm happy to live with Mistress Carol. She completes me.


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • White Goddess Rules Black Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds