• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Dominant Black Femme & Irish Butch

Dominant Black Femme & Irish Butch

The name is Catherine O'Neill. I'm a six-foot-tall, good-looking, blonde-haired and gray-eyed young white woman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm athletic, short-haired and tattooed. The toughest Butch Chick this side of New England. I attend Antoine College, a historically black private school with a student body of thirty eight hundred persons. This is the setting of my adventures. Sixty eight percent of the student body is of African-American descent. Hispanics and Asians make up twenty percent and Caucasians make up the remaining twelve percent. A lot of my friends and family members were surprised when I chose Antoine College, New England's only four-year private school which caters mainly to African-Americans. I like collegiate diversity. And I like to make friends across racial and gender lines. It's who I am. Antoine College is my new home and I like it.

The school was quite friendly, and its dedication to both academics and athletics was quite wondrous to behold. Antoine College fields varsity teams in men's and women's basketball, men's baseball, women's softball, men's and women's golf, men's and women's soccer, women's volleyball, men's football, men's and women's cross country, men's and women's swimming, men's and women's track & field and men's and women's wrestling. They compete in the NCAA Division Two. I joined the women's wrestling team because I've been a varsity wrestler for a long time now. I was on the men's wrestling team back at Brockton Community High School. Good times. The captain of the women's wrestling team at Antoine College was none other than Karina Brown. Daughter of Antoine College Director of Athletics Karl Brown. This gal was something else. Six feet two inches tall, curvy and big-bottomed, with dark brown skin, pale brown eyes and long black hair. An authentic African-American Amazon. I fell in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her. How could I not? Her cute face, curvy body and big round ass were simply irresistible!

So I set out to seduce the lovely Karina Brown. Unfortunately, this was easier said than done. We didn't travel in the same circles. This tall, sexy young black woman was considered royalty on campus. She walked around with a flock of young women who adored her. Young men were intimidated both by her height and her athletic prowess. I very much wanted this sexy young black woman in my bed. I was pretty much a loner on campus. It seems that the more diverse a school is, the more people tend to stick with those who look like them. I didn't subscribe to that outdated way of looking at the universe. My best friend on campus, Tamara Ling, is an Asian gal. I didn't have any white female friends. Don't know why. Those on campus simply weren't feeling me. Whatever.

I started approaching the lovely Karina Brown casually, whenever I saw her alone. During practice, she mostly wrestled with chicks from her own weight class. She's a 230-pound gal. I'm in the 205-pound weight class. She didn't do much more than say hello to me when she saw me. Life on campus was okay for the most part. I was a bit lonely but whatever. My obsession with the lovely Karina Brown became all-consuming. We had some of the same classes, which worked well for my stalking needs. I once followed her into the local YWCA. The sight of this tall, big and absolutely beautiful black woman in a bright red bikini absolutely turned me on. It was a sight you had to see in order to believe. I'd never seen such beauty before. Sexy black women are something else. If I wanted her before, I craved her even more now.

I followed Karina Brown, hoping to discover her secrets. Everyone's got something to hide. No matter how dull or boring they may seem. Take my parents, Edward and Peggy O'Neill for example. To the untrained eye, they seem like just another boring Irish couple living in suburban America. And that's where the deception begins. They're swingers, you see. My mother's got a thing for busty brunette women and my father swings both ways. He's bisexual. Mom knows and she's cool with it. Yeah, my uptight, middle-class Irish-American Catholic parents are swingers. Now you've seen just about everything. Yeah, I was determined to discover something about the straight-laced Karina Brown which she might not want the world to know about. And in time, I did discover it. Karina was seeing a shrink to deal with some personal issues of hers. Sounds juicy. I wonder what kind of personal issues she's working through. Her shrink, the good doctor Alexandra Grant is one of the top psychiatrists out there. I approached the good doctor to find out a bit more about what's going on with the lovely Karina Brown.

A lot of doctors like to take their work home with them. And if you want to understand any shrink, look at whatever he or she chooses to treat. Alcoholics and recovering alcoholics ( among the psychiatric community ) often choose to treat men and women with similar conditions. Either that or they avoid them like the plague. I accosted the good doctor Alexandra Grant while she was at a diner. From the way she looked at me, I sensed that she was a dyke. I took a good look at the good doctor. Five-foot-ten, curvy, with dark brown skin, short spiky black hair and bronze eyes. Mid-forties. Wedding band. Seems a little too comfortable around other women. More so than any heterosexual woman, that's for bloody sure. I flirted with the good doctor at the diner, and bought her a drink or three. Before you knew it, she was spilling her guts to me. Talking about her marriage to one Matthew Simpson, a handsome African-American lawyer she met while attending Howard University. She even brought up her sons, Jerome and Jeremiah. They were both college freshmen. Then she talked about her patients, whom she referred to as a bunch of maniacs. Oh, my. Quite a mouth she's got on her, huh? I can't believe my beloved Karina Brown is paying a woman like this to listen to her. She doesn't need this quack. She's got me.

Thanks to the wonders of alcohol, I learned everything I needed to know from the good doctor...and more. Karina Brown was seeing a shrink because she was having a sexual identity crisis. Basically, the poor darling wasn't sure if she was straight or if she was gay. When the good doctor told me this, my heart swelled with pity for the lovely Karina Brown. I've been where she is now. Confused about my sexuality. It's not a good place to be. I had the information I needed. Time to drop the ball on the unsuspecting doctor. Looking at her coldly, I let her know that I had been recording our entire conversation. Stunned, she stared at me. Smiling wickedly, I told her that if I wanted to, I could let her patients know about her lack of confidentiality concerning their issues and then she'd get sued for all she had. Terrified, the good doctor begged me not to destroy her world. It's exactly what I wanted to hear. I told her what I wanted from her. I'm happy to say that the good doctor did everything I told her.

The next day, Karina Brown had the most amazing psychiatric session of her life. Her doctor basically encouraged her to let go of her fears and explore life. She learned that there was nothing wrong with her lesbian urges, and that she should explore her sexuality without guilt or shame. Karina Brown left the office with a smile on her face. I smiled when I saw that. I followed her to the Antoine College Student Center. She sat alone, eating a sandwich. That's when I made my move. I smiled at her, and then sat nearby. She looked at me and grinned. I noticed that she was in a good mood, and we began chatting. At first we talked about school and wrestling, then the conversation got surprisingly heavy. Karina Brown was asking me questions no regular chick would ask some chick she knew casually. I looked her in the eye and flat out told her I was a lesbian. Karina was really shocked. I held my breath and waited for her answer. The most amazing thing happened. Karina grinned, then said she was gay too. Wow. I wasn't expecting that one. I knew she liked women but I wasn't expecting her to admit it so soon after talking to her shrink. Amazing.

That afternoon, I invited Karina Brown to catch a movie with me. We went to see that science fiction epic, 2012. It was definitely okay, if disturbing. I liked Karina, and I knew she liked me but I wanted to take things slow. I didn't want to scare her. We walked back to the dorms after the movie. The whole situation was wonderful, yet awkward. I've bedded dozens of women in my life. Black women. Asian women. Hispanic women. Arab women. I like exotic women. White chicks don't really do it for me. I've always been bold and aggressive with my women. Yet with the lovely Karina Brown I found myself quite meek. I was in for many surprises. Karina suddenly pulled me into her arms and kissed me. How about that? The experienced lesbian found herself both surprised and aroused by the curious chick.

Karina took me into her dorm, and then she flat out took me. I had no idea where this chick learned all the things she knows but I'm thankful for that. In the bedroom, she was bold and aggressive. She undressed me hastily and had me naked on her bed in a heartbeat. That's when she basically turned into a director or something. Kept telling me to do this and do that. I knelt before her and sucked her toes. I made my way to her pussy and gave it a good licking. Then I gently rubbed her tits while fingering her pussy. Once I got her rocks off, she squealed in delight. Took a moment or two to recover. Then she took a dildo from her drawer and ordered me to spread my legs. Before my amazed eyes, she inserted the dildo inside of me. Started vibrating the hell out of my pussy. Karina had a dangerous light in her eyes as she started thrusting the vibrating dildo in and out of my snatch. I tried touching myself but she batted my hand away. Talk about a control freak. Usually, I dominate my girls in the bedroom. Yet with Karina Brown, I found myself enjoying the reversal. It felt kind of nice to let go and let someone else be in charge for a while.

I was really enjoying myself when suddenly Karina took the dildo out of my pussy. I gasped in protest. Laughing, Karina ordered me to turn around and get on all fours. When I hesitated, she cocked an eyebrow. Grunting, I did as I was told. The next thing I felt was Karina's fingers, digging into my ass. Whoa! Talk about different. Karina playfully smacked my ass, then I felt her hot tongue against my asshole. She began licking and fingering my asshole like there was no tomorrow. I loved it. Without warning, Karina pulled her dildo out of my ass. Then I felt something hard press itself against my anus. Was this chick about to fuck me in the ass with her dildo? Apparently so. Slowly, Karina pushed the dildo into my ass. I grimaced as she penetrated me. I was definitely in for a lot of surprises with this chick. I've never let someone else take control in the bedroom, let alone stick things up my pussy or ass. Yet here I was, getting fucked in the ass by this newbie and I was liking it. Karina thrust her dildo deep into my ass while fingering my pussy. It hurt but also felt kind of good. I liked it.

A little while later, Karina and I lay side by side on the bed. I looked at her, stunned. She was so tall, gorgeous and sexy. My black goddess. The one who took control in the bedroom and made this butch Irish dyke feel like a real woman. I kissed her passionately, and thanked her for a wonderful night. Karina playfully smacked my ass, and then went to sleep. I didn't go to sleep right away. I looked at her sleeping form. God, she was beautiful. Like a Black Amazon come to life. How could I not fall in love with her? I've gone to great lengths for us to be together and I'm not letting her go. She's quite possibly the love of my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Dominant Black Femme & Irish Butch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds