• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cop Adventure

Cop Adventure

Master K had taken control. i'd given up fighting; i began begging for His attentions. He enjoyed sending me out as a cheap slut; a truly desperate housewife begging to serve and please. It became my purpose, my lot, to meet His demands to ensure He is pleased. And He takes great pleasure in making me serve, in showing me my place, my worth.

He particularly likes to send me as a special "treat" for those poor cart-boys at Wal-mart. They work so hard and He thinks they deserve a break occasionally; so, i go to get used however He says. Some days i offer my mouth, some days my cunt or ass, but mostly He wants me to offer everything.

So, one evening i went to the local Wal-Mart as ordered by Master to treat the poor hardworking cart-boys. i was wearing nothing but my trench coat and heels. Master wanted to make sure that they all had easy access, and i was obliged to be prepared.

i was walking across the parking lot and loosening my coat. i was getting ready to be the main attraction for their evening break. Then, the next thing i know, some cop is pulling up next to me. He came out of nowhere. Of course, with my coat open he saw everything. He had a front-seat view of all my "assets;" my naked tits and cunt.

He stopped the car, got out of the front seat, and opened the rear door. "Alright, get in the car. Cover up and sit down." i dropped to the seat, clutching my coat closed, stunned. i thought it was over for me for certain; i was thoroughly embarrassed.

i was headed to the station; my family would find out, my marriage would be over. He asked for my ID. i didn't have any, but i was too stunned not to give him my name and information. He even said that next time i better keep that stuff in the house. Then he got in the front seat on his computer; i was sitting there forever, and he seemed so angry.

When he walked to the back of the car, he started telling me how this could put me in jail. He told me it was dangerous, that i could get hurt, and that i was just another stupid housewife out to get cheap thrills.

i looked up at him, and in a small voice told him i'd suck his cock if he let me go. He leaned in closer and asked what i'd said; so, i repeated myself. "If you let me go, i'll suck your cock." He got very quiet, and i thought i had only made it worse.

Then he said, "Hell, since you're giving it away anyway." He unzipped his fly, pulled out his dick and said, "Well, get to it you little slut. I'll make sure you get that thrill." So I took his cock in my mouth and gave him the most enthusiastic, wet, sloppy blowjob i could. Of course, he made me feel despicable. He called me names; he treated me like a piece of trash. But i didn't hear him complain too much as he grabbed my head, held me down, and came down my throat. i even made sure he saw i swallowed all his cum while thanking him for letting me off with just a warning.

A few days later, Master wanted a repeat since it was such a suck-cess. So, He had me go back out to the store. He wanted me to get one of the cart-boys to intentionally call the cops and tell them a fake story. He was hoping the same one would come investigate and find me...to use again.

The plan was to grab one of the cart-boys who'd fucked me and used my holes more than a couple times. i went to the store and found one of my "regulars." i took him out of the way, behind the store, and got on my knees. i took his cock in my mouth and started swallowing him, sucking his cock deep in my mouth.

Then, i started talking to him about calling up the cops for me; reporting something suspicious going on in the parking lot. i made him promise, and then i swallowed his yummy load of cum as he exploded in my mouth. But he got scarred at what he said and tried to back out. i held onto his cock and kept sucking him, trying to convince him to go through with it; begging and pleading on my knees as i sucked him off a second time.

He flat out refused, afraid of getting caught and arrested for a fraudulent report to the cops. i went home disappointed, unable to meet Master's wishes. i told Him as soon as i got home, but He made me figure it out and go back because the cart-boy chickened out and that was no excuse for not following through.

So i went back to the store, making sure to dress appropriately so that they couldn't bust me again. Master was hoping it would be the same cop. It had to be an accidental encounter so i could accuse him of looking for me again. Then, i'd say something about how i had no choice; i'd have to suck him off again. i called the cops and told them i'd been mugged, and they said they'd send someone. i waited at my car with butterflies in my stomach the whole time. Someone finally showed up, but it wasn't the same cop i'd sucked off before.

With tears in my eyes (great lil actress, huh?), i told him that i was coming out to my car and had my keys out. A guy dressed in jeans and a grey jacket ran up, shoved me down, and ran off with my purse. i even had the skinned knees to show him for proof. And when he looked down at my knees, he paused for a long time. i had made sure to wear a thin white skirt, and we were standing in front of the headlamps. i'm sure he could see me all outlined, and he would have been able to tell i wasn't wearing any panties.

After that he was very helpful. He was sympathetic and comforting toward me. He even said he was sorry it happened to me. i had hooked him, and i was playing it up for all i was worth. i batted my eyelashes and thanked him over and over. i was so happy to have his help. i made sure to lean in often and rub my tits against his arm, to lean on him for support.

Then, i "impulsively" thanked him with a kiss. i flushed prettily and apologized, but said i was just so thankful for his help. As he was looking at me, standing there with my body pressed against his, i felt his cock stir. i knew i had him.

i leaned in and planted a big kiss on his lips. i stuck my tongue out and he didn't resist. Then i pulled him around to the side of the car. i opened the door and sat in the driver's seat. i looked up at him and licked my lips as my hand slid over his growing cock. i unzipped his pants, reached in, and pulled out his quickly stiffening dick.

He watched spellbound as i looked into his eyes and pulled his cock to my mouth. i wrapped my lips around it and sucked him like a pro. i was using my tongue and bobbing up and down. i made sure there was lots of saliva to make it wet and sloppy. Neither of us said a word.

Then i pulled back. i looked up at him and said, "Maybe you should...restrain...me officer, since i seem to be breaking the law." Then i giggled. That broke the spell, and he fumbled to get his cuffs out as fast as he could to clamp my hands behind my back.

He stood me up and turned me around. As he was clamping on the cuffs, i looked over my shoulder and said that maybe he should frisk me to be sure i wasn't concealing any weapons...under my clothes. As he was groping me, he was able to confirm i had on no bra or panties.

When he got between my legs i was looking at his face. i told him it was a holster for a piece but it seemed to be empty. i said i wouldn't mind borrowing his. So, he bent me over the hood, hiked up my skirt, and stuffed his wet cock in my dripping cunt right on the hood of my car.

After he finished fucking and filling my cunt, i made sure to thank him and ask if i could please clean him up. He looked around and agreed. So, i dropped to my skinned knees to suck him off. He really lost it at that point, and grabbed my head to steady me (still cuffed). But he just wound up face-fucking me; stuffing his cock down my throat over and over till he came again.

By that point i was hooked. i wouldn't let him go; i just kept sucking his cock. i was acting desperate, asking for it; no, begging for it. And he obliged. i was enthusiastic enough to make him cum a third time...all over my face and neck. He left happy, and i left glowing and glistening with his cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cop Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 221 milliseconds