• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 16

Cindy's Slut Ch. 16

Ch.16-They Cum a Knockin

Her firm round breast rose and fell rapidly, in sync with her labored breathing. A thin sheen of sweat covered her body. I gazed down at the eraser hard nipples pointed up at me. I felt her thighs tighten around my ass.

A smile was upon her face as she slowly traced her lips with the tip of her tongue. "Quite teasing me and fuck me!" Cindy demanded.

I eased my hips forward and worked the swollen head of my throbbing cock up against her labia. Her slick quim coated my cock head. More of her copious coital juices ran down her naked slit, forming a pool under her ass.

Ahh! I love a good tight power fuck! I brought the tip of my cock up into her cunt. Her swollen labia widen in anticipation of penetration.

Bang...bang..bang! The load pounding on my apartment door echoed into the bedroom. Looking up, out into the living room at the front door, I growled. Who the fuck would be at my door at 1:00 in the morning?

Bang...BANG! Whoever it was seemed determined to get in. I hesitated. Cindy was grinding her wet pussy onto my cock. "Never mind! Fuck ME! she whined. The need in her voice betrayed her as a bitch in heat.

I rocked my hips forward, easing the big mushroom head of my cock up into her. I began a series of short hard thrust up against her clit. "Ohhhh....ahhhh..." Cindy moaned as her hard little clit was assaulted. I felt the first of her many orgasms starting to build. She wrapped her leg up around my ass, trying to force my cock deeper into her. I lowered my head and sucked on her left nipple. I tasted sweat and a small bit of milk. I bit down on the tit. "Uhhh...oh god...fuck..." Cindy moaned.

BANG...BANG...BANG...

Now I was pissed. Whoever was at my door was about to get their ass kicked. I got up off the bed, my throbbing erection bobbing in front of my. Cindy reached out and attempted to grab my arm. "Come back...they'll go away...pleasssseee," she panted.

I smiled back at her. She lay there on my bed, her legs splayed wide, her cunt shiny and red engorged with blood. Her long blond hair was tossed across the pillow behind her head. Her deep blue eyes begged me to come back and continue fucking her. She pouted like a little girl...."Pleasseee, fuck me!"

"Just a minute babe. This prick at the door needs to be dealt with or they'll wake up the entire neighborhood. Keep that cunt hot, I'll be right back," I said. I took her hand from my arm and put it on her cunt. Her finger slide into her slit and began to frig her clit as if by itself.

I paused to watch her finger fuck herself. BANG...BANG... I headed to the door.

"God damn, whoever it is making that noise if fucking dead!" I shouted as I reached the door. I twisted the door knob and pulled open the door. My right fist was clenched and I was bringing it back and up...

I was blinded by a white light. Someone had a powerful flashlight shining directly into my eyes. My fist became a hand as I attempted to shield my eyes. Then there was a second flash and 100,000 volts went through my body. Everything went black as I sank to the floor....

I tried to focus my eyes. The room seemed to be spinning. I tried to raise my head, but couldn't. I could sense several people around me. A struggle seemed to be going on.

Gradually, I made out the sound of Cindy's voice..."Take you god damn hands off me....eeeee!" Hearing her cries, I tried to move...to raise myself up...but I couldn't...

As my senses returned, I realized that I was tied up. My arms were bound at the wrist and pulled up, back behind me. With my arms stretched up, tied to the ceiling, I was forced over, bent at the waist. I tried to move my legs, but my feet were bound to a stretcher bar. My feet were lashed to the ends of the bar, stretched as far apart as they would go. It felt like my legs were being torn apart at my hips.

I strained my head up, as far as I could. I saw Cindy being dragged, fighting and screaming, to the large arm chair in the living room. Two men, naked and sporting erections, pulled her between them. I forced my head up further, only then recognizing Cory and the Dane.

A hand gripped my hair and savagely twisted my face up and to the side. "Finally awake, I see. Come to join the party?" Marry asked. She was dressed in a pair of tiny red satin panties and a skin tight silk half length tank-top. She chuckled after her query and I watched as her firm round tits strained and bounced beneath their miniscule coverage.

Marry released my head and my face dropped back down to stare at the floor. My vision was abruptly marred by the visage of a thin white fiberglass rod. "Remember this, Bitch?" I heard Marry ask.

Just as quickly as it had appeared the rod vanished, only to be brought down in a vicious cut my lower back. "I asked you a question Bitch", Marry chortled. Again the thin cruel fiberglass rod cut the air, this time slashing across my ass. I felt the skin on my ass tear and felt the hot thin line of blood begin to drip down my leg.

"Yes", I cried out.

A third time the rod cut into my skin. "Yes what?" Marry asked.

"Yes, MISTRESS" I forced out.

"Good, my little slut. How could you forget this rod? The very same rod you beat me with. I told you that night this wasn't over." Marry laughed as she said this. "Is she tied down yet? I want her to watch this", Marry said to someone across the room.

Through the pain, I forced myself to look back over to Cindy. While Cory and Dane held her down, Marsha was busy binding her. When Marsha saw me looking at her, she said, "Hey Jonnie, I just couldn't miss Marry's invite. Besides, as Cindy's roommate, I have to look after her." As Marsha said this, she pulled Cindy's head up so that she could look back at me.

Cindy was being tied face down over the big overstuffed chair. Her upper torso, from just below her tits, was forced over the back of the chair. Cindy's ankles had been tied to her thighs and then her legs had been bound to the two arms of the chair. The result was that Cindy's nice round ass stuck up into the air over the chair seat, while her arms were tied tightly down over the chair's back.

At that moment, another hand found my head and jerked it back upward. I found myself looking at a blonde heart-shaped public bush. As the glass was forced to my lips there was no doubt that the other person in the room was Annie Andrews, the neighbor woman. As the thick viscous liquid was forced down my throat, Annie said, "Drink up Jonnie, I know you love the taste of my special sauce."

As I gagged the thick stuff down, I recognized the feral taste. This was Annie's special cocktail, a mix of cum, Viagra, Cialis, and Lavitra. Annie believed that each of the erectile medicines, while all guaranteeing a vigorous erection, had its own special qualities. When mixed together, it assured that the "victim" would remain hard all night (well beyond 4-hours). Annie said no to worry about the "warnings", no one ever died from too much hard cock.

I fought not to retch the thick, sticky globs of cum back up. My gag reflexes were cut short by another slashing cut across my legs by Marry's fiberglass rod.

"Now you pay, slut. When I'm done with you, you will NEVER force yourself on another woman. It's time that you finally learn that WOMEN RULE. Now you pay for what you did to me!" As Marry shouted this, she began to beat me. As she rained blows upon me she screamed, "Count Bitch, count like you made me do...COUNT!!!!"

And a beating it was. The thin fiberglass rod cut my flesh like a razor. I counted...or tried... "ONE...TWO...THREE...",but the pain was too great. By eight, I was reduced to a blubbering mass of ragged flesh. Marry was dancing around me like a drunken Valkarie. Her rod rent the air, whistling as it cut my flesh. All I could do was scream and cry. Soon I was begging..."OH GOD, PLEASE, PLEASE STOP, OH GOD STOP, PLEASE".

I lost count, but after perhaps 30 or more blows, Marry stopped. She was covered with sweat, panting from the exertion. Her arm was shaking, as the result of her physical exertion or her crazy state, I didn't know which. I felt welts and cuts all over my back, ass and legs.

Marry slammed her knee into my exposed testicles. Then she kicked me in the groin, her foot landing squarely on my massive swollen cock. "SHUT THE BITCH UP", Marry cried as she kicked me.

Annie quickly forced another glass full of spiked cum into my mouth. When I attempted to pull back, Annie slapped me hard across the face. My vision turned to a field of stars and blood ran from my mouth. Jerking my head up by the hair, Annie forced the fetid cocktail down my throat. Then, she forced a pair of thin red panties into my mouth...Marry's quim soaked panties. Finally, she used Marry's sweat soaked tank top to tie the panties in as a gag.

Once I was forced into silence, I realized that someone else was crying and shouting. "For god's sake, leave him alone! You're killing him! Leave him alone!" It was my sweet Cindy. Bound to the chair, she was being forced to watch me being beaten.

I wrenched my hair up so that I could see Cindy. She was still strapped to the chair. Marsha was standing by her head, a handful of Cindy's golden lock clenched in her fist. With her other hand, Marsha was pulling on a pair of alligator clips that had been attached to Cindy's nipples. As Marsha saw me looking, she gave the closest nipple clip a savage yank. The clip tore off, pulling sheds of Cindy's eraser hard nipple with it. Cindy screamed out in pain. Marsha just smiled at me and reached down to clamp the jagged teeth back onto Cindy's torn nipple. A second scream came from Cindy's throat.

Marry staggered over to Cindy. "Shut the fuck up!" she yelled, and she slapped Cindy hard across the face. Cindy no longer tried to talk; now she could only cry and sob. "I told you to SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!", and again Marry savagely struck Cindy.

Cindy could do nothing but continue to cry. "Here, take this", Marry said as she handed the fiberglass rod to Marsha. "I'll shut the Bitch up", Marry said. Stepping up to Cindy's face, Marry grabbed her by the hair. Then, raising one leg on onto Cindy's back, Marry forced her sodden cunt upon Cindy's face. "Eat me Bitch", Marry demanded.

Cindy resisted. Not because she was averse to eating another woman's cunt, but because it was Marry's pussy and what she was doing to me. Twisting Cindy's hair harder, Marry ground her dripping cunt into Cindy's mouth. "I told you to eat me Bitch!" she screamed. But still Cindy resisted.

"Well fuck you then! And fuck your boyfriend as well!" Marry cried out. "You", Marry pointed to Cory, "you fuck her up the ass! Fuck her until she bleeds! Fuck her until she eats my cunt!"

Cory, naked and clearly aroused by the whole scene, did as he was told. He stepped behind Cindy, and without any hesitation, sank the full length of his rigid cock into her ass. Cindy's scream of pain was muffled by Marry's cunt. Cory began to fuck Cindy's ass...in and out...with a rapid piston like rhythm. The sound of his balls slapping against her ass came clearly to me.

Like some deranged General, Marry continued to bark out her commands. "Now, fuck him", she shouted, pointing at me. "And, you", she said addressing Annie, "beat his ass until he bleeds!"

Her last comments were not needed, for I was already a sheet of blood. Bloody welts and open wounds covered my body. Trickles of blood ran down my ass crack and legs.

Dane, like Cory, did as he was commanded. Dane moved around behind me and impaled his stiff cock deep into my ass. While it hurt, having him fuck my ass, the pain from my beating diminished the pain of the rape.

Meanwhile, Annie was grinding her distended cunt into my face. As her cunt covered my nose, I struggled to breath. "Make me cum, you fucking slut", Annie commanded as she rode my face. Then she began to beat me with the fiberglass rod again.

On and on this went. By dawn, both Cindy and I had been fucked by all four of our intruders. I was left a hanging piece of bloody meat. Cindy was left a sobbing wretch.

Finally, with the rising of the sun, our four torturers got dressed and left. But before she left, Marry stood over me and pissed on my head. "Remember tonight Bitch Boy, because I will. If I ever see you again, you had better drop to your knees and kiss my ass on sight! You ever so much as back talk to me or any of my friends and what you got tonight will seem like a treat compared to what I'll do to you. You got that BITCH!!"

I could have answered, now that her panties were out of my mouth, but I dare not. I dare not because I was going to kill that fucking whore. She just didn't know it yet... No one beat me, and NO ONE BEAT MY GIRLFRIEND.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds