• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • 27 Steps Pt. 01

27 Steps Pt. 01



I sat at the computer playing solitaire. I was signed into messenger as I had been for every night for weeks now. Would tonight be the night that I would get the message from you? God, I dearly hoped so. I needed what the message would signal. Each night, I waited for hours wanting the signal to come. It appeared tonight was my night. An IM popped up from you with the following message "you know the drill - black on black". My breath quickened at the thoughts of what those 7 words meant. I closed out the solitaire game and the other windows. Turned on the Nickelback playlist and raced to the shower.

I let the hot water warm my skin before I started to run the loofah over my body. Slow movements up and down my body as rivulets of warm water caressed my body and washed the soap away. I lathered my hair with my favorite shampoo, massaging my scalp thinking of what was to come. A soft sigh was my only sound as I ran my hands over my body, wanting to taste some pleasure, but knew what was to come would be better. With the water getting cold, I hopped out of the shower and dried off some. While my skin was still damp, I rubbed the baby powder smelling lotion over my skin. Brushed my hair and let it air dry. I grabbed the black boy shorts underwear and a man's black tank top and pulled it on. I put on the cherry chapstick. I looked at myself in the mirror. Dark hair, wet and wavy around my face. My skin smooth, soft and with a little bit of the tan left from this summer present. The black tank top a touch too small, spread tightly across my heavy breasts, my nipples hardened and poking at the thin fabric. The boy shorts molded to my body, showcasing my ass with half of it hanging out. Strong muscular legs, silky smooth from the quick shave in the shower.

I climbed into bed and assumed the position, the very picture of what you wanted and would get me what I needed. Excitement coursing through my body, I knew it was close to time for what I was wanting and craving. I knew exactly what to expect, the routine, the infinite pleasure. I heard the back door close quietly and I could hear your footsteps through the house. Twenty-seven steps would bring you to me. Yes, I had counted them before and I counted them again.

I heard you set the bag down and could hear you removing the various items from the bag. I felt your weight upon the bed as you sat down on the edge. Your hand rubbed against my leg, oh your touch felt so good. Your rough, calloused hand on my smooth, soft skin. I hadn't realized how much I had missed your touch as a breathy little gasp fell from my lips. I felt you stand up and start to remove your clothes. Do you realize how much I wait for this night? The pleasure that you, and you alone can give me? I felt the bed sink as you moved over my body. I could feel your heat, and smell your scent that was uniquely you. My breathing sped up in anticipation of what was to come.

You grabbed my hands and raised them slowly above my head. Running your fingers over my hands and arms and back up again several times. I didn't notice the restraints when you had first put them on, even though they were to be expected. Your hands caressed down my arms, my neck, my back, down my ass, and down my legs. The touch light and feather soft developing into something more. Spreading my legs apart, rubbing me through my black undies, feeling my wetness. "Did it please you?" I wanted to ask, but I knew better. You scratched from the back of my knees up to my ass, the change in touch unexpected and loved. My body moving to get to you. Needing you. Knowing that I would only get what you were willing to give me tonight.

Slowly you shimmied the undies down my legs and tossed them to the floor. I could feel the head of your cock on my ass as your hands slid under the black tank top. Grabbing my breasts, feeling their weight, their heavy softness. Your cock nestled between the crack of my ass. You slowly sliding up and down my ass crack. You could feel the change in my breathing, you knew what I wanted and needed. Why couldnt you just give it to me? I wanted to scream out, to beg, to plead, to be able to reach around and direct your cock where I needed it to go. But, I knew those things were wrong.

As patiently as I could I waited for you. Your hands clawed down my arms, down my back, grabbing my ass cheeks in your roughened hands. I bit my lip to keep from crying out. I hungered for this, needed this, craved this. "please baby" I said to myself. You spread my legs even wider and started to stroke my wet pussy lips. Lightly massaging them, as your thumb teased my clit. Slowly a finger dipped inside of me. More moans escaped from me. You continued to work me until I was on that edge. I felt you tap my leg three times, meaning I was not allowed to cum, that I had to fight it off. You slowed down your tempo, helping me to get myself back under a semblance of control. Once my breathing slowed some, you started again to work me. Your hands on my body, hitting the spots necessary to work me into an uproar. My head moving wildly, my hips bucking against your hand, my moans and quiet screams louder than the music playing. Again, three taps. "Fuck, I hate you so much" I thought as I whimpered. I tried to calm myself, to bring myself back to where you wanted me. Again, you started to play my body against me, manipulating your knowledge of my body to heights unfathomable. I was frantic for this release, never had I felt so out of control and crazed before. But, you knew this already. Tap, tap, tap. My whimpers are almost sobs that shake my body. I bury my face in my pillow to muffle the sounds. Your fingers start their torment again, I don't know how much more I can take. Quickly, I am on that ledge. Will you let me surrender to the orgasm? Let me free fall over the edge of bliss? Or will you deny me again? Tap, tap... Only two. With your consent I rushed headlong over the edge, diving towards a shattering orgasm. My body shuddering again and again, my loud screams piercing the air, my pussy clamping down on your fingers. My release draining everything from me, leaving me spent and useless. I laid there breathing heavy, trying to regain my balance. But, still feeling as if I was hurtling through the air over that ledge.

I could feel your hands on my body and didn't pay them much mind. This too was still part of the routine, your hands running over me before you would release me from my bonds. I didn't feel you spread my ass cheeks open. I didn't notice the head of your cock rubbing against my asshole. I started to come to when I felt your thick cock stretching my tight ass. What was this? This wasn't part of the routine!

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • 27 Steps Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds