• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 03

Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 03

123456...11

NOTE: I have written this version after receiving many emails from readers. They were unhappy about the distraction of ethnic dialect in "Shanu's Wedding". This is same story with different names and no dialect problem. I did not think that putting translation in parenthesis would be the best solution. I will try to do the same with "Back Home for Good". I have tried to keep each posting relatively shorter [i do not believe in one page postings]. Will like to know if my efforts are appreciated.

Please vote

***********

All during the school education, each year Kathleen would have the pleasant surprise of her father's visit once or twice for the next four years. Once she reached college his surprise visits stopped or rather Kathleen waited but understood when her father never approached her.

Kathleen felt a stab of pain as she relived the restrain both she and her father exercised. All changed when the dark tragedy struck the family sixteen years ago. Kathleen's mother was fighting a losing battle with cervical cancer but looked quite well. Her father never showed but his daughters knew that he was mad and angry as he saw his loving wife, Reema, die slowly and he could not do anything to change that. Both girls were married and busy raising their children, failed to grasp the deep concealed grief their father was battling with.

Kathleen's mother passed away during sleep without any outward deterioration. When the whole family was trying to reach to Ken's house another tragedy struck. Nathaniel and his father lost their wives. Ken lost his one daughter in addition to his already deceased wife and the dark cloud seems to have chosen this family with a vengeance.

Kathleen unsurprisingly took control, no sooner she reached her father's house. She insisted that her father in law, Michael should look after the funeral of his wife and daughter in law. Nathaniel would look after his daughter, Heather, in hospital.

She insisted that Benjamin took the kids back to house soon after the funeral of his mother. The twins were seven, nearly eight and Sharleen was en route to be five soon.

She stayed with her father who for first time in his life, appeared to think he was beaten. Kathleen knew that outward control was hiding a tornado of grief inside. Kathleen had herself cried to stupour, but now going to be strong for her family and for the man who made her what she was.

The physical aspect of life settled down in next month or so. Heather came out of hospital with an amputation. She had some other minor cuts, which had healed well.

Kathleen was impressed at the maturity that all children showed.

The worst ones to recover were the men. Kathleen became even closer to all in particular with Melissa. She, even at tender age of ten, took control as a woman of the house at 'Shelter'

Even after three months Kathleen never found any signs that her father had accepted the reality. She was rung everyday by the housekeeper in charge who seemed to think he was fine but Kathleen knew her father was not. She was very reliant on Rosaline, her chief housekeeper, who had become something of a confidant as well. Rosaline insisted that she should go to her father as she can look after Benjamin and kids.

Benjamin agreed and insisted that she should go to stay until her father was fine or force him to come to live with them.

Kathleen arrived and was received by her father who hugged her with sterile affection. Kathleen was wearing a light spring yellow long dress with a darker shade of sleeved shawl. She realised it was subconscious choice she had made. Her father talked as if he was hundred years old. Kathleen wanted to hug him and cry but knew that would not make any difference. She had failed to notice the loud signals that his daughter inadvertently sent out by choosing a dress of his favourite colour.

Kathleen chose a course of action while she was driven home from airport. She gave all the help who worked inside the house a paid month off. One of the servants with no specific role would come and go to clean and tie loose ends.

Her father excused himself formally and locked himself in his study.

Kathleen cooked the evening meal after a shower. She knocked on the door of her father's study. He was sitting with an open book; a near empty bottle of scotch said the rest. He smiled at his daughter and made similar conversation as if he had forgotten what he and Kathleen shared.

Kathleen gently asked him to join her for dinner. He did and ate little. He again excused himself even before Kathleen appeared to have finished and went to his bedroom. Kathleen sat on the dining room with her head bowed. She needed rescuing but the man who could do that was in need of saving himself.

Kathleen sat there until it was ten. She some how knew what she had to do. She walked towards her parents' bedroom. She felt as if the room was still vibrant from the sounds that she made during those wonderful four days.

Kathleen saw her father lying in bed fully clothed a full glass of scotch was on the side table; his eyes were half closed.

Kathleen started to undress her father, no easy feat given his massive frame. She eventually managed to remove his shirt and trousers. She removed his socks. He lay there with only his boxers breathing heavily, smelling strongly of scotch. Kathleen hesitated for a moment and then pulled her father's boxers off exposing his monstrous cock looking massive even when flaccid.

Kathleen felt her father had not bothered to shower. For the first time she did not smell his cologne. She could smell old sweat on him. Though that was unlike her father to be less than impeccable, his sweaty body perversely turned her on.

Kathleen undressed purposefully. She took her Stoll off and folded it deliberately giving herself time to collect. She unbuttoned her dress let it fall off her upper body and took her bra off. Her magnificent large breasts unfettered by the bra drooped most alluringly making them look even bigger and heavier. She untied her glorious hair out of the bun and they cascaded on her back like a silk wavy curtain.

She unbuttoned further and let it slither down. She was about to climb up on the bed but stopped. She pulled her cotton white panties off her full round bottom and threw it on the floor over her dress. She realised that this was the month of their birthday. She would turn thirty and her father fifty-four.

She put her head close to her father's and lay over his out stretched left arm. She put her arms around him and kissed his half open mouth, his breath filled with the smell of alcohol and tha fact that he had ignored his oral hygiene as well. She could smell stale sweat in his armpit. She found herself burying her face in her father's hairy armpit and kissed it with love.

She raised herself on her elbow and kissed her father again who moaned and opened his unfocused eyes, "Daddy, I love you."

"I do not want to love you," Ken slurred, "you will die if I love you. Everyone I love dies..ssshh." Ken seemed to be aware that it was his daughter, "Kath I want to love you. But run away. Your ff... father's love may bring cala..calamity."

Kathleen could cry as she felt the pain of this giant of a man, "Daddy, I want you to look after me. I am very scared. If I lose your love where would I go? Who would correct me when I am likely to make big mistakes?"

Suddenly Ken rolled towards his daughter and lifted himself to a sitting position, "You are a big g...g..girl now. You can loo.loo..look after yourshelf," Ken seemed to notice that his daughter was lying naked in his bed, "You were always good Kath. You never were bad."

Kathleen's heart raced as she realised her father was now in the moment. The alcohol had removed any control or inhibitions he had exercised and his pain was now bubbling under the surface, "Daddy, have you forgotten that day in my room in front of my dressing table? You saved me from making a big mistake. I never broke the promise and never asked you to make love to me unless you chose to."

Ken shook his head as if removing cobwebs shrouding his memory, and spoke in a slur, "Kath, you did keep your word. That was close to our birthday. "

"Daddy, our birthday is three weeks away. I am breaking my promise. I want you to have sex with me," Kathleen whispered as she looked up at the unshaven handsome face of her father.

"Kath, have you forgotten? I warned you.. you ..that you cannot take this love for granted. My love is now... now.. is even dan..dangeroush. You cannot e..kshpect me to love you and then lose you. I would rather see you happy and well." Ken slurred.

"Daddy, I want to break my word. I want you even if you do not love me. I have been dying to have sex with you."

"Ka..Kath I tol..tol..told you. You can be sh...shervished like a mare if you want but do...do...do not eksh..ekshpekt love from me," Ken growled in a slur.

"Daddy, I am desperate to have you. Treat me as you will," Kathleen seemed to have broken through her father's shield, "I just want your monster cock."

Ken's face became stony hard. He could smell his daughter's cunt, he growled, "Kath, if that..sh what you want........"

Kathleen was not ready for what her father did next. He grabbed her hair in his left hand and pulled her up roughly. Kathleen tried to get up on her knees as her father pulled her face down on to his flaccid giant cock. Ken slapped her face hard with his open right palm making her gasp with pain.

"Come here Kath, come and shuck my cock," Ken's voice slurred managed to bark roughly at his daughter.

Kathleen quickly used her hands to lift the heavy monstrously thick cock she had not touched for nearly twelve years. She opened her mouth and took the giant cock in her mouth, which was still compressible and pliable, due to its flaccidity. It was still painfully big to accommodate in her mouth. Her father insisted on shoving more and more of his gigantic cock in her gagging throat. Kathleen smelled the stale aroma of her father's sweaty groins. She gagged but continued to suck on her father's monster cock as it started to harden alarmingly quickly. Ken, wrapped in the fog of alcohol and memories, used his right hand to slap his daughter's face, which struggled to suck and breathe over the long length of monstrously thick cock her father wanted her to accommodate inside her mouth. Kathleen felt her eyes sting with burning tears.

Kathleen was leaking cunt fluid onto the sheet. The more her father mistreated her more aroused she became.

Kathleen was now trying to suck about four inches of her father's monstrosity in her gagging mouth. Her eyes were streaming with the strain of gagging. Kathleen felt her nose started to run uncontrollably. Ken kept on fucking his daughter's face brutally. He would pull her face right off his monster cock and slap her face hard with his right and then with an animal growl ask her to suck his cock properly.

Kathleen's tear and mucus covered face was red with imprints of her father's fingers. Ken shoved his cock even more brutally another two inches inside his daughter's mouth hitting the back of her throat and kept her face right there as she flailed her arms to push him away. He grabbed her wrists in his right arm and held them above her head as his left hand pushed her face down he lunged forward with his hips. Kathleen thought she would choke to death. Her father exploded in her mouth with no space for her to swallow as quickly as he filled her mouth with his huge amount of cum. This was his first orgasm in well over one year. Her father's copious cum erupted out of her nose as she gagged violently. Her father pulled her face off his erupting cock but kept it right on top of his monster. He covered her face with spurt after spurt of his thick cum and as the spurts became less frequent he put his daughter's beautiful nose right over his pee hole and filled with two or three heavy spurts of his cum.

Ken growled at his daughter, "Now is the time to fuck your cunt. Kath turn around on your hand and knees like a mare."

Kathleen was trying to gather her breath, her nose blocked with her father's thick cum, could not manage to move quick enough and her father slapped her hard twice making her cry in pain.

Kathleen hurriedly turned on her hands and knees. Her father roughly pulled her where he wanted her.

Kathleen trembled with anticipation of being impaled by the same monster cock that had created her and took her virginity.

Ken put his cum, saliva and mucus covered cock at the entrance of his daughter's cunt covered with rich curly dark pubic hair. He forced his monstrosity in one brutal thrust, making her shriek. Kathleen was very wet and her cunt juices helped reduce the pain of her father's brutal entry. Ken soon used his full length to fuck his daughter, slapping her bottom with his open palm with full strength viciously. He fucked her harder and harder. Kathleen declared her orgasm within no time.

Kathleen's father ignored her pleasure and kept on hammering his gargantuan cock in and out her sweet, soft cunt. When he could not make his daughter scream by just forcing his cock brutally, Ken, moved his hand to her dangling large beasts swinging wildly with each bone jarring thrust. He found his daughter's nipples and pinched them between his thumb and finger real hard. Kathleen screamed with unbearable pain as her father tortured her breasts like a sadist. At the same time Kathleen exploded again surprised by the ferocity of her orgasm.

Ken fucked his daughter for another one and half hours making her cum three times. Kathleen was moaning despite the excruciating pain from her nipples as she revelled in the feel of her father's monster cock inside her cunt. She had waited forever to have him back inside her body.

Suddenly Ken pulled his cock out of his daughter's convulsing cunt. Kathleen heard her father get off the bed and soon come back up. She turned her head to see her dress in his hands. Ken looked at his daughter and their eyes met for a brief moment and Kathleen felt her father wanted to avoid looking straight in her eyes. Instead he used his long arm to slap her face again as if she offended him by looking into his eyes and wiped her cunt with the soft cotton of her dress.

She felt him push the cloth inside her cunt and the soft cotton soaked all her juices.

He threw her garment on the bed after wiping his cock dry and aligned his monster at his daughter's dry cunt. Kathleen anticipated pain when her father shoved his cock back inside but did not realise it would be this bad. The pain was knife-sharp. Kathleen felt her soft cunt walls being ripped by her father's steel hard inhumanly thick cock, as there was no juice to help her cunt accommodate and lubricate his violent thrust. Kathleen screamed in excruciating pain with each thrust and lunge. When she thought she would die of this pain her body betrayed her by exploding a gut wrenching orgasm, which flooded her cunt within no time. Kathleen, somehow, was not surprised that her father could make her come even by inflicting excruciating pain

Ken fucked his screaming daughter for another two hours making Kathleen explode in million painful shards of repeated mind-bending and body wrecking orgasms. Ken buried his giant cock to the hilt and filled his daughter's spasming cunt with his thick, hot potent sperm making her orgasm even sweeter and overwhelming.

Kathleen waited for her father to hold her in his arms as he did after making her cum. That day Ken waited with his cock buried in his daughter's cunt for few minutes. He released her tortured nipples.

Kathleen felt her father's rock hard monster cock slide out of her frothing cunt. Kathleen felt her father's large hands on her ass, which was spread wide open painfully exposing her tiny pink/brown anus. She felt the wet, warm monster head of her father's colossal cock press impatiently against the tight ring of her anus. Ken pushed hard as Kathleen moaned with renewed desire. Kathleen pushed her ass back against her father's monster cock all the while trying to relax and open her anus.

Suddenly Kathleen's anus surrendered thanks to her attempts and her father's monstrosity's persistent pressure. Kathleen felt a sharp pain as her father's cock head dilated her anus to an impossible sized 'O'. Ken made her daughter moan and grunt loudly as he kept on shoving inch after inch of his inhumanly thick and long penis inside her soft warm shit filed rectum. Kathleen accepted each punishing inch of her father's giant cock gratefully as if he was returning home and anything he wanted he would get and more.

Ken felt his gargantuan cock displace firm shit as it went deeper and deeper in the dark, warm, soft confines of his daughter's rectum. Kathleen moaned encouraging her father to defile her rectum, "Daddy, my ass...AAAHH."

Ken grabbed two handfuls of her daughter's luxuriant fragrant hair and barked, "Kath, shut up," brutally pulled them back yanking her head up and she yelped in pain and surprise.

Ken kept his painful grip on his daughter's hair as if holding reins of a mare, forcing Kath to lift her head up. He started to ram his monster cock in and out of her ass with furious force and pace. In few minutes his cock was covered with his daughter's pulverised shit lubricating her passage. Ken could not help notice the sweet smell of his daughter's rectum engulfing his senses. His eyes softened momentarily as he took a deep breath to fill his senses with the smell he had had missed sorely and not accepted to himself until now.

Kathleen felt her cunt was dripping warm pussy juices, which ran along her thighs. Ken buggered his daughter for next three hours making her cum continuously as she sometimes shrieked, other times moaned. Ken came twice filling his daughter's rectum to a bursting limit. Ken felt his balls tightening once again. He released his painful grip on his daughter's hair and her head promptly hung low with exhaustion. He draped himself over her back and mauled her breasts as he buggered her to cum for his own gratification. In about thirty minutes Ken roared like a wounded animal and slammed his monster cock like a battering ram again and again until he exploded inside his daughter's rectum making her cum yet again.

The last thrust knocked Kathleen off her position and she fell on her front followed by her father whose exploding cock was still buried inside her rectum. Ken took deep breaths as he culminated seven hours long marathon fucking of his daughter which started in an alcoholic haze but finished with his cock spurting in a moaning daughter who knew, she had managed to drag her father back to her and life.

Ken closed his eyes and soon was asleep atop his daughter who grabbed his hand and brought it to her defiled face and kissed his palm repeatedly. Soon Kathleen too slept peacefully. The morning would hopefully find the old love resurrected and new relationship cemented between incestuous father and daughter.

**

Kathleen awoke groggily and felt every muscle in her body aching. She smiled as she remembered her father's brutality of last night. She opened her eyes and found her father sitting close, watching her with love pouring out from him. Kathleen knew the eyes looking at her were her father's whom she knew all her life. Kathleen smiled at her father, "Good morning Daddy."

"Thank you Kathee sweetheart. Thanks for coming back to save me," Ken said huskily as he felt tears in his eyes, filled with love for now his only daughter.

Kathleen swiftly got up and hugged her father, "Daddy, I love you."

Both father and daughter sat on the bed in tight hug for many minutes, crying silently.

"Daddy, you told me that Japanese believe if one saves someone they owe their lives to the saviour and therefore in a way belong to him for ever. Would you please belong to me completely forever? I want you from now on as I have wanted you all my life," whispered Kathleen.

123456...11
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds