• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of a Slut Ch. 05

The Making of a Slut Ch. 05

The next morning I told BJ that even though it was a Sunday, one of the days that I told her would always be a party day, she could look forward to a quiet night with just me. She gave me a look that said, "Yeah, right! What kind of shit are you going to pull on me now."

"Okay, you're right, I do have an ulterior motive. I told you that you could make plans to do what ever you wanted between Monday and Thursday, but because of your period I have to change plans. I'm giving you tonight in exchange for Wednesday. I trust that your period will be over by then."

I could see it in her eyes -- she was going to try and run a con on me.

"I don't know. Sometimes it can last a week or more."

"Well let's just hope that it is gone by then because I have something for you to do on Wednesday and we will do it period or not. No period would be better, but I guess we will just go with what we have."

"What am I going to be doing?"

"Let's just let it be a surprise."

As she was leaving she asked if she had to be back at eleven. I told her that she had a choice. "Come back at eleven or take the night off and be here when I get home from work tomorrow."

"But I'm supposed to have dinner with my sister tomorrow."

"No problem BJ, it's your choice."

BJ was back at eleven and didn't seem at all surprised to find that I had put a rubber sheet on the bed.

"This is nasty, you know that, right?"

"Messy yes, but I wouldn't call it nasty. Besides, I think it turns you on to know that I'll fuck you regardless of how you are."

"Don't be stupid; I'm only here because you are blackmailing me into being here.

"Bullshit BJ. You are loving every bit of it. You are doing things that you love doing -- I've got you on tape begging for it sweetie -- and you are able to cover it up by saying that you were forced. If Mike ever does find out you have the perfect excuse, "I was blackmailed honey." But we both know that at heart you are a slut and you will miss it when Mike comes home -- if I let you."

BJ looked away and didn't say a word. Well, at least not until two minutes into our romp and then she had plenty to say -- and the tape got it all.

Monday morning I gave BJ her surprise. "You get two days all to yourself sweetie. I'll be going out of town until Wednesday."

"Why didn't you tell me that last night?"

"If I had would you have been here last night?"

"Probably not."

"See? I may be an asshole, but I am not a stupid asshole. I'll be home some time early on Wednesday and I'll pick you up at six-thirty. Dress for a cocktail party."

On the flight to Atlanta I thought about the things that I still wanted to do to BJ and I wondered just how far she was going to let me go before she got her back up and told me to fuck off. Frankly, I was surprised that she had gone as far as she had. I was beginning to think that I was right in my assumption that she secretly wanted to do a lot of what I was having her do and was glad that she had an excuse to fall back on if needed. Barbara Jane could deny it all she wanted, but I knew that she now loved anal sex. I knew that she got off sucking all those faceless cocks in the arcade and I also knew that she was turned on by the fact that I was willing to put down a rubber sheet and fuck her, period or no.

The question I had was how far could I go? I had several things that I wanted to try, most of which I was pretty sure that she wouldn't balk at, but there were a couple that might cause her to dig in her heels. I made a mental note to leave the more uncertain ones until last.

I didn't have much time to think of BJ for the next two days as business occupied most of my thoughts. It wasn't until the flight home that I was able to think about where I was going with BJ. I knew what she would be doing that night and I knew what the weekend had in store for her. I knew what I wanted to do the week after, but those were the things she might not go for and I wondered if I might be better off just taking what I knew I could get. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Oh well, one day at a time.

BJ was ready when I arrived to pick her up. She was absolutely stunning in a white low-cut cocktail dress, white CFMs and a single strand of pearls. She saw the look on my face and did a slow turn in front of me.

"You approve?"

"Very much so. I'll be hard pressed to keep the men away from you tonight."

"I thought that the idea was to attract them to me."

"Not tonight sweetie."

BJ gave me a questioning glance and I smiled back at her, "All in good time BJ, all in good time."

At the restaurant we were led to the table I had reserved and when we were seated BJ asked me why there were three place settings.

"Some one will be joining us sweetie."

About the time our drinks arrived so did the third party. I introduced BJ to Claude and then for the next several minutes Claude and I made small talk while BJ looked from me to Claude and then back to me while she tried to figure out what was going on. Claude excused himself to use the bathroom and BJ asked, "Are you going to tell me what is going on?"

"Later sweetie, over dessert."

When Claude came back he turned his attention toward BJ and turned on the charm. BJ kept glancing over at me as she slowly became aware of what the game was. After the meal was over and the Baked Alaska had been polished off I brought BJ up to speed.

"Claude is one of my best customers and just this afternoon he signed a contract for the biggest order that my company has ever been given. I wanted to give Claude a gift that would really express my thanks. You, my sweet, are that gift. I am giving you to Claude for the night and I expect that you will take very good care of him."

BJ hid her dismay well, along with the fear I'm sure that she felt. After all, it wasn't often that a five foot one inch tall one hundred and ten-pound woman was told to take on a six foot five inch three hundred plus pound man. I was almost sorry that I wouldn't be there to se it.

"I'll leave you two now. Have a great time."

I bent over and kissed BJ, "See you tomorrow at eleven sweetie" and then I left the two of them sitting there.

I didn't see BJ at eleven that night. She was at my door at six in the morning. As I opened the door I saw the cab pulling away.

"Made a night of it I see."

BJ pushed past me and headed for the kitchen, "I hope you have the coffee made."

I followed her and sat down at the table and watched her pour a cup. "Have fun?"

"You would not believe the night I just had."

"You don't seem all that upset so I assume that things went well?"

"Maybe too well."

"Do I get an explanation on that?"

"Well, he is a big man."

"I know that."

"He is big all over."

"Oh, you mean he had a big cock and I'm guessing that you found that you liked it."

"It did fill me like I've never been filled before and it was a unique experience."

"So what is with the "Maybe too well?"

"He is going to be in town for the next two days and he wants to see me again."

"And?"

"You told me how important to you that he was so I didn't think that I could say no."

"Did you want to say no?"

BJ looked away, hesitated a couple of moments and then said, "No, no I didn't. I might never get to experience something like that again so I do want to make the best of the time I have."

"Spoken like a true slut sweetie. I've almost got you where I want you. Well, being as important to me as he is I'm certainly not going to say no."

"There is a problem. He wants to see me both of his last nights here and you told me that I always had to keep Friday, Saturday and Sunday open for you."

"I think that under the circumstances I can let you have this Friday to spend with Claude. The boys at the Hidden Place will be broken hearted, but there will be other times for them. I suppose that I won't see you again until Saturday so I guess you had better plan on spending the day as well as the evening with me.""

"Well, there is now."

"Can't sweetie. I have to go to work and I'm meeting a client so I can't be late."

I stood up and took something out of my pocket and handed it to her.

"What's this?"

"A key to the front door. You can let yourself in when you are done with Claude. If I'm asleep you can wake me up with one of your marvelous blow jobs."

I headed for the front door and then I stopped and turned to her, "Sweetie? Claude comes to town on the average of every six weeks so don't you worry about never having the experience again, okay?"

Her smile said that it was.

Saturday morning I did wake up to a hot mouth on my cock. I looked down and saw BJ looking up at me as she slurped away. When she saw that I was awake she took her mouth off me and said, "Want me to do you with my mouth? My pussy is pretty stretched out and it might be a little too loose for you besides being full of Claude's juices."

"What's the good of having your very own slut if you can't have sloppy seconds."

BJ giggled, "I thought that you might say something like that so I made sure to see that I had plenty for you."

She got up and swung a leg over me, but before she sat down on my cock she reached down and pulled something out of her cunt -- she had stuffed her panties into her cunt to keep Claude's stuff from leaking out. Then, as Claude's cum seeped out of her, soaking my crotch area, she slammed herself down on my cock.

She had been right -- she was pretty loose -- but her cunt was also like a steaming hot cauldron. Her hands were on my chest and she was rocking back and forth and moving up and down and then she did something that she had never done before -- at least not with me -- she started talking.

"Was I a good little slut for wanting Claude's big cock in my pussy? Is that what sluts do, lust after guys with big cocks? I feel real slutty coming to you after spending three nights with another man's cock in me. I could never have done that to Mike, but I can do it to you. Is that what makes me a slut? Am I slutty enough now? Do you like fucking your sluts cum filled pussy? Does it feel good? Come on baby, tell me you like fucking your cum filled slut. Come on baby, fuck me and make me cum. Come on, you can do it baby, make me cum baby, make me cum."

The feel of her cunt, the way she was acting, and the knowledge that she was a lot closer now to being the slut I wanted combined to send me over the edge and I blew my nuts into her. Then she caught me completely by surprise. She lifted herself off my cock and I assumed she was through, but with a touch of steel in her voice she said, "You told me that sluts are supposed to do slutty things. Is this slutty enough for you?" and instead of unstraddling me she slid forward and planted her cum filled cunt on my face.

"Come on baby, show your slut you like her new slutty ways. Taste Claude baby; taste Claude and you mixed together. Eat my pussy baby, suck my pussy and make me cum."

It wasn't the first time I had tasted pussy with my cum or someone else's in it, but I was surprised by the sudden change in BJ. It was almost like she was declaring that she wasn't just going to be an unresisting fuck-toy anymore. It was a step closer to her being the kind of slut I wanted, but at the same time I wanted her to be a little more subservient -- I didn't want to lose my edge -- I wanted to be able to dictate.

There was no doubt in my mind that BJ thought that she was getting even with me when she sat on my face, but I didn't give her time to start feeling smug. I grabbed her hips, pulled her tight to me and chowed down. I attacked her clit and I sucked the juices out of her and while I was doing it my cock got hard again. BJ was moaning and humping my face and I tried like hell to get her off orally, but I just couldn't seem to get her there. Finally I pushed her off me, got up and got her on her hands and knees.

"Did you give Claude your ass?"

"God no, he would have split me in two."

"I'm going to need a little lube then" and I pushed my cock into her cunt and stroked a couple of times to get wet and then I eased myself into her butt hole.

When it was over and we were lying next to each other on the bed she asked, "Why are you doing this to me? I mean why is it that you want to make me into a slut?"

"Because it didn't seem right that you should look like a slut, act like a slut and not really be a slut. It just seemed to me that you were not complete. I've wanted to fuck you since the very first time I laid eyes on you and I like my women to be sluts so when I got the chance at you I took it."

"Are you trying to break up Mike and me?"

"No, not really, although if I turn you into a big enough slut I wouldn't mind having you around full time."

"You can forget that. I love Mike and I'm his and that won't change."

"No matter, as long as you are my slut until he gets home I'll be satisfied. But I am betting that if I do a good enough job in making you a slut I'll still be seeing you after Mike comes home."

"I wouldn't bet money on that if I were you, but there is one thing that you have accomplished."

"And what might that be?"

"I want a whole lot more sex now than I ever did before. Can you get it up again?"

"The question Blow Job Baby, is can you get me up again?"

She smiled as she slid down to take hold of my cock. "I wouldn't be the least bit surprised baby" as her hot mouth closed around my dick.

That night we took a trip to the Hidden Place and BJ got fucked by Frank and all his male help. For a while Frank and his bouncer double-teamed her and when they quit she looked at me and whined, "I'm not ready baby, please?" I had Frank bring his help back for seconds and in two cases thirds before she finally settled down. When I got her home and we were in bed I said, "You were real slutty tonight BJ. I loved it when you begged for more cock and I want you to know that I will always try to see that get plenty. Tonight I have a nice surprise planned for you and I think that you are going to like it. Actually I think that you will love it?"

"Yeah? Well if you are so happy with slutty 'little ole me' why don't you show it and eat my pussy? You seemed to like Claude's taste, want to try the mixture from a gangbang?"

"Hey, it's the least I can do for my slut" and I slid down and went to work.

BJ moaned, "I could learn to like this slut stuff. Yeah baby, like that, just like that."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of a Slut Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds