• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • For One Night Only

For One Night Only

12

I sit staring out the window, waiting. Waiting for him to text me. We've never met but just the sound of his voice can make me cream. Luke and I have been talking for over a year. There is just something about him that pulls me in, draws me to him, like he's my center of gravity, moth to a flame and all that jazz.

I go about my daily work, not really focused on anything in front of me when my cell phone goes off. I reach for it as if it's my last ray of hope in my dark, maddening world. It's him! But it's bad news. He can't get away this weekend like we had planned. This was our third time planning a weekend together and I'm starting to feel like he's stringing me along. So goes the life of being involved with a married man. If what you call what we do being involved.

I text him back saying it's ok, we'll try again some other time. What else would I say? What can I say? He owes me nothing. He's not mine. I have no real claim on him.

But as I sit at my desk, trying to get through the rest of my day at work without giving away to the rest of the office how incredibly bummed out and brokenhearted I am, I remember our last phone call. We get to talking about what exactly we would do to each other and he tells me how he wants me to finger myself. As I'm fingering myself, he's on the other end, stroking his cock, listening to me ride my wave and stroking faster as my moans get faster and louder. He gets me so wet and doesn't even have to try!

Finally, 5 o'clock comes and I leave the office. I have no idea what to do now as my entire weekend has completely imploded. I grab a salad on my way home and watch some television hoping to distract myself enough to forget about my disappointment, but it's not working. I clean up and decide to take a nice, long, hot bath. At least I'll relax and get off at the same time without having Luke here.

I make sure the water is steaming hot before I put in the plug and the bubbles. There's something about that Black Amethyst scent from Bath & Body Works that just calms me and puts me in that sexy place. Thank God too, because right now, after my disappointment, I'm not feeling too sexy. I light a few candles and turn off the lights hoping to at least reclaim the peace I once had from the chaos that has now taken up residence in my head. I slip off my robe and slowly lower myself into the scalding hot water.

Submerging myself in the water and bubbles, I think about the bubbles being Luke's fingers or even his tongue as they tickle all across my skin. I close my eyes and start to slide my hands up and down my body, cupping my breast, tweaking a nipple, grazing my pussy lips. I slide a little lower in the tub, resting my one foot on the faucet, draping the other outside of the tub, feeling the water come inside my hot hole. I run my finger up and down my slit, and I can feel myself already getting wet imagining Luke's tongue is my finger sucking and licking. As I put two fingers inside, there's a knock at my door.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I grumble. Now, I'm a scatter brain, wet, hot and horny, and there's someone at my door, ruining my bath. And they won't stop knocking! I stand up, grab my robe from the floor, and wrap my soaking body up while yelling "Hold on damn it! Where's the fire?!" The pounding never ceases and as I fling open the door and yell "Look asshole! I do—".

I get stopped mid sentence because at my door is Luke! He hands me flowers and before either of us says anything, he picks me up off my feet kisses me like he's a starving man and I'm filet mignon. They say girls don't like to be treated like a piece of meat, but he can treat me like this any day of the week! As our tongues dance, he invites himself in and shuts the door behind us.

God, I love his lips and his tongue and ohmigosh he smells soooooo good. As wonderful as our phone calls were, this is even better. I think I'm literally melting in his arms because I feel like my body is on fire.

We finally pull away and catch our breath. I ask him if he's hungry or wants something to drink. Instead of answering me, he looks at my robe, which is now soaked, and asks me why I'm wet. I laugh and explain myself while he slowly starts to grin. "Oh, really? Thinking of me, were you? I'm flattered. Show me." I look at him like he's just lost his mind but I'm amused at the same time. "Seriously?" He nods his head so I grab his hand and lead him to the bath room.

By this time, my water has gone cold, so I drain the cold water and refill the tub doing everything exactly the way it was. While we're waiting for the tub to fill up, he removes his jacket and shoes getting a little more comfortable. I steal glances at him every chance I get and I just can't believe this is really happening. He's really here! I don't even care about the circumstances. For tonight, he's mine and only mine.

For inspiration, I kiss him as hard as I can before I slip out of the robe again and slide into the hot water. His eyes are on me and I think my entire body is blushing. I start over, sliding my hands up and down my ribs, tweaking my nipples, squeezing my breasts and my hand slides lower. I close my eyes as I reach in between my legs and start rubbing on my lips, then run my fingers up and down my slit, pinching and pulling on my clit a little to get me there faster.

I start making circles in my clit as I feel myself getting even wetter than before. I open my eyes to see him holding himself as he's thoroughly enjoying my show. I smile as I bring my other hand into the action and slip 2 fingers in as I'm rubbing my clit into circles. I hear him groan as I slip in a third and slide them in and out and I feel like I'm close to cumming. I watch him get faster as our eyes finally meet and my entire body goes up in flames as my orgasm hits me and I just sink into the tub.

I look over and Luke's not done yet, so I stand up and wrap my lips around his cock to help finish him off. He has a beautiful cock. It's long and fat and I don't think I can fit the whole thing in my mouth, but I'm sure as hell going to try! I begin to swirl my tongue around his helmet and I hear him moan again. I love to hear him moan and I want to hear it some more!

I reach up and lightly squeeze his balls and massage them as I use my other hand to help stroke his cock. I pull my mouth off of him long enough to lick his shaft and graze it ever so lightly with my teeth. I run my tongue further down and around his balls, kissing each one before bringing my mouth and tongue back to suck some more. I try to open my throat like I would take a shot of liquor and envelop more of his beautiful dick in my mouth.

I begin moving faster, loving the moans coming from his mouth and his hands on my head, pushing me on and off his dick, pulling my hair and I'm soaking wet again! I feel him start to tense up and he looks down at me, his eyes asking me what I want to do. With his dick still in my mouth, I do my best to nod my head as I feel him start to cum in my mouth. I'm surprised by the sheer amount of cum he's squirting in my mouth and I can't hold it all in! I swallow as much as I can but I feel it leaking outside the corners of my mouth so I use my finger lap it up and lick it off my finger.

The grin on his face is huge. He says to me, "I'm impressed for your first time." I grin back at him and tell him to go out and relax for a few minutes while I hop in the shower and help himself to whatever he wants. I let out the bath water and turn on the shower, shaving everywhere as quickly as possible. When I'm perfectly smooth, I step out, rub down, look at myself in the mirror and see how flushed I am. I brush out my towel dried hair, put my robe back on and head back out to the living room.

Luke is on my couch in just his jockeys. What a beautiful man and he doesn't even know it. He looks up at me as I walk in and asks if he can grab one too as he's been in the car for 6 hours. I say absolutely! What kind of girl would I be to deny a man a shower?! On his way into the bathroom, he grabs my wrist and starts to lick the water off my neck and I shake. This man will be death of me and hopefully, it will be this weekend!

He eventually stops, swats me on my tush and heads off to the shower. I hum to myself as I look for the outfit I had bought for this weekend in the first place - a lacy red corset with matching garter belt and black thigh highs. I put my robe back on over the corset and pajama pants, hoping he won't notice my feet are covered.

I make sure everything is tucked into place as he comes walking out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel around his waist. I walk over to him, put my hands on both sides of his face and kiss him. He wraps his arms around me in a big bear hug and lifts me off the ground again. I could definitely get used to this! As he sets me down, he unties my robe and lets it slide to the floor one more time. When he feels more fabric against him instead of skin, he breaks away and looks down with a sharp intake of his breath. I give him a little pose and his grin is now back.

I grab his towel and pull it off of him, drinking in the sight of him. I push him back towards the bed until he sits and I kiss him again and make him lie back as I climb up and straddle his waist, my tongue never leaving his mouth. He rolls me over onto my back and he begins to rub his hands down my body. He literally rips the corset off and throws it on the floor and grabs my breasts as his tongue leaves my mouth to swirl around my nipples. Oh his mouth feels so good! I moan as I think how in the world have I lasted this long in life without his mouth.

While his mouth is on my breasts, I suddenly feel a hand slip down below my waist and then there's a finger massaging my clit. I sigh in absolute bliss until he begins moving his fingers faster. I run my hands along the fuzz of his head and I urge him to go even faster. He then slips 2 fingers into me as his thumb continues its mission on my clit and I gasp as his hand brings me more joy than I've known in a long time.

Just as I'm about to cum again, he removes his fingers and replaces them with his mouth. As soon as his tongue slides along my slit, I begin to quiver. I'm so close and he knows it! He brings his fingers back up to work on my clit as he begins to fuck me with his tongue and I explode on his face.

He licks up all of my juices and lets me ride my wave until I come down. He pulls off the garter belt and stockings and kisses his way back up my legs slowly, antagonizing me with delight as his lips finally meet mine and we kiss again. He runs his tongue along my teeth and I melt against him again. I jump a little as I feel the head of his dick rub up and down along my slit, teasing me like crazy!

He then inserts just his head in me and I groan in ecstasy and squeeze his tip with my inner muscles, doing whatever I can to pull more of him inside me. He slowly pushes in, teasing, making me wait for all of it. When he's finally all the way in, I look in his eyes and tell him to just fuck me already! He grins back down at me and starts to work me hard and fast. My favorite! He's literally pounding me and I still can't get enough!

We flip over so I'm on top, him never leaving me for a second as I start to pump into him as fast as I can as he grabs my breasts and locks them in a death grip. I start rubbing my clit and I feel myself start to cum as I feel him tense up inside of me. I scream in pleasure as I feel him fill me up inside and it's absolutely magnificent! As we come down from our orgasms, I lay down across his chest, nibbling on his lips for a few moments as we try to catch our breath.

I finally get up and tell Luke I have to shower again so I can cook us some food because after our workout, I'm now starving. He agrees and kisses me before I get back in the shower. I finish washing my hair and am about to grab my body wash when Luke steps in the shower with me. I can feel myself getting wet again as he takes my pouf from me and begins to lather me up. He sweeps the soapy pouf along my arms, along my ribs and then hugs me so he can scrub my back. Then he turns me around and massages my breasts as he lathers them at the same time.

He then moves his free hand down and starts to rub my clit again and once more, I'm in heaven. I reach my arms up and put them around his neck and turn my face to meet his lips as I kiss and nibble greedily. My breathing gets harder and faster to match the rhythm of his hand as I ride it all the way to paradise. I hang on to his neck for dear life to keep myself from crumpling to the bottom of the shower. He laughs at me when he realizes I'm literally sitting on his hand and slowly stands me up. I turn around and continue to kiss him under the shower until it goes ice cold.

We finally get out and decide to screw the cooking and find a diner. So, I pick out a short dress that goes nicely over jeans. The hem of it covers my ass, perfect for what I have in mind for later, slip on some flip flops, and I'm ready to go. He puts on his jeans and t-shirt and we head out to my car. It's such a crappy night. It's raining and the air has a chill in it, but again, perfect for what I want to do later! So off we go!

We find a diner not far from my apartment that serves us some French toast with strawberries and whipped cream on top. It's fantastic!! Damn, I should have grabbed some whipped cream. Maybe on the way home... Yeah, that sounds like a fabulous idea! When we get back in my car, I tell Luke that I absolutely have to find an open store! He shrugs his shoulders and tells me "Whatever you want sweetheart." I look at him and he looks at me and I just smile at his beautiful face.

So we find a store and I find my whipped cream and as I'm turning around to head to the front, I spot some chocolate syrup. Hmmm... Lovely! I grab a bottle of it and a bottle of cherries too and head to the front with my treasures. I pay the cashier and wink at him as I am now completely inspired! Mmmm... A Luke sundae! But later! There's something else I need to accomplish first.

I open the back door and put my purchases on the seat, then walk around to the passenger door and surprise Luke by climbing up in his lap and straddling him, closing the door behind me. He laughs at me and asks what I'm doing. I simply say him, "I'm going to fuck you in my car."

He grins at me as I lean down to kiss along his neck and nibble on his ears and as I'm lightly licking along his jaw line working my way towards his mouth, I feel his hands moving up underneath my dress and releasing my breasts from my bra. I start nibbling on his lips not allowing him to kiss me yet. I do what I can to get rid of my jeans as he lifts his hips to push his down. Instead of sitting back down in his lap, I twist my body as much as I can and engulf his cock with my mouth, getting him nice and hard and saluting!

When he's ready, I get up and slide myself down on him, no teasing, no waiting, just impaling myself on that beautiful, long, fat cock of his and begin fucking him as hard as I know how, looking in his eyes the entire time. There's a twinkle there, like there's an inside joke hiding there and he's not yet willing to explain to me. I will miss that twinkle tomorrow, but for right now, I just keep bouncing on his cock.

He pulls my breasts out of the top of my dress and puts one in his mouth, tracing the nipple with circles from his tongue as I continue to bounce. I feel myself starting to cum as he bites my nipple. I'm pretty sure I just made a mess of my passenger seat but I fucking love every second of it!

I wrap my arms around his head as I continue to bounce and hold him as close and as tight as I can without suffocating him and I shudder with pleasure as I feel him tightening and I squeeze him with my inner muscles just as he explodes inside of me. Now I lift face up to mine and I kiss him with more passion than I have ever kissed any man before. He sucks my tongue into his mouth and I'm getting wet again.

I break off our kiss and sigh, shove myself back in my dress but skip putting the jeans and underwear back on as I climb over the console and get back in the driver's seat. He grins at me as I look over at him. I love his grin.

We drive home and as we get there, I put my flip flops back on, grab my jeans and my bag of goodies and we dash back into my apartment. The rain is coming down even harder now, and I'm soaked again... In more ways than one! We get inside the door, lock it up, and as I'm turning around, Luke grabs my wrist and throws me on the bed. I start giggling like crazy because I love where this forcefulness is going!

He climbs on the bed, looking down on me from all fours, looks in my eyes and kisses me so long and hard, I literally feel it in my toes. When he breaks off the kiss, he sits back on his feet, slides his hands down my arms to my wrists and jerks me up hard against his chest. He starts to kiss and nibble on my neck and I moan just as he gets to the base of my throat. Just as I get used to his tongue on my throat, he throws me off balance again by laying back and pulling me on top so that I'm on all fours over him.

I grin down at him as I'm thinking I've got the advantage. This was of course before he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head down to meet his face as his other hand slides down my back and spanks my ass hard. My eyes fly open with the shock of it all but his hand has a really good grasp on my hair and I can't move my head without it hurting, but I try anyways and he spanks me again. At this point, I'm dripping wet again, waiting for what Luke will do next.

I don't have to wait long as he rolls me over and he's back on top again but this time, he grabs my wrists and pins them down with one hand over my head. He leans over the side of the bed, searching for something on the floor? It sounds like he's searching for something in his bag. He comes up with a pair of handcuffs! I laugh as he remembers our conversation about the whips and chains and handcuffs and I am sooooooooo wet! I can't even begin to measure the amount of juice that has come out of me tonight, but I don't care!

He handcuffs my wrists to the cast iron table at the head of my bed and he gives me an evil maniacal laugh. Hah!

He then gets up from the bed and I am now confused. What the hell? He goes to the bathroom, comes back out, walks around for a bit, does something to his phone, anything but look at me and well, yeah, I'm getting a little nervous here. He goes to my bag of goodies that I purchased earlier and for the first time, looks inside. He starts to laugh as he pulls out everything individually: the cherries first, then the whipped cream, and finally the chocolate syrup. As he pulls out the syrup, he looks at me and there's that twinkle again. Only this time, I know exactly what that twinkle means!

He lifts my dress until most of it is covering my eyes and I hear the suction pop from the syrup top. I squirm in anticipation! I suddenly feel chocolate syrup being drizzled over my breasts, down on my tummy and even further, all over my pussy. I feel a line go down each leg, then back up to pool a little bit at the base of my throat and I am sure that the syrup that was on my pussy lips is now mixing with my wetness.

He starts with the base of my throat and I squirm at the most wonderful feeling of warmness engulfs my entire body until he moves back up to kiss me, his mouth filled with the chocolate syrup. He leaves some on my lips and is nice enough to lick it off. He then tackles one breast, licking and smearing the chocolate, nibbling on my nipples once more until he moves to the other side and completes the task. He slowly moves down my tummy, licking and nibbling as he traces the path of the syrup. I shiver as he gets closer to my pussy. Only, he skips right over that area and licks down my legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • For One Night Only

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds