• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Pantasy Weekend - Troy and a Friend

Pantasy Weekend - Troy and a Friend

Sitting there watching Jeff's cock recede, with his cum drying on both my face and the front of my pink babydoll nightie, I was as horny as I'd ever been. That horniness and the buzz from the margaritas made me feel daring. I'd get his ice.

Standing up, I walked across the suite and went into the bathroom. Wiping away the bigger gobs of jizz and licked my fingers clean, I was amazed how far I'd come from just hours ago. I knew I was a slut and needed to clean-up like one. Looking in the mirror, I couldn't help but notice my left eye was pink and clearly irritated. His spunk had left its mark. Also, a close look by anyone would reveal the thin, patchy-glaze of cum drying on my face. Not only was I a cocksucker, but a slutty, nasty one to boot. This is going to be one great weekend and I couldn't wait for Troy to get there, but first Jeff wanted ice.

I grabbed one of the terry cloth bath robes, folded and stacked on top of the towels, and slipped it on. It went past my knees. It wouldn't hide the fact I was wearing white stockings but it would cover the rest of my lingerie. Swallowing hard, both fearing and wishing I'd be seen, I snatched the ice bucket from the counter, grabbed my keycard, and stepped into the hallway.

It seemed a lot longer than I remembered. We were in a corner suite, so I had more than half the length of the hallway to travel before I got to the ice. It was certainly no more 50 or 60 feet, but it looked like a mile. Quickly I made my way down the hall, past the elevators, toward the room that housed the ice machine and a coin-operated washer and dryer. The speed of my legs made the robe fly open below the waist-tie, fully exposing the lace tops of my stockings. If anyone saw me they'd know. I didn't think I could get hornier but with each step the soft caress of the flimsy nylon holding my cock and covering my legs thrilled me ever more. Just as I passed the elevator, the bell rang and the doors opened. It was too far from the ice machine to escape unnoticed but was I too horny to care. With my heart pounding and a stiffie beginning to stir in my undies, I strode on. All I heard was a wolf whistle.

"Very nice." he said.

I tried to ignore him and kept going. I thought being seen would be fun but once it happened, it just scared me. In only a few more steps and I'd be to the ice machine and out of sight.

"Is the view as nice from room 798?" he asked.

I turned and looked. It was Troy, an hour early. I guess no one had the patience to wait until 7 PM. There was also somebody standing with him. He was younger guy, maybe 30, medium height, nicely dressed, and seemed to be in good shape. He had a big, shit-eating grin on his face.

"We needed ice." was the best I could manage.

"Don't let us stop you."

Us? What us? Was this guy with him? Who was he? What did they have in mind? I just smiled and scurried off to the ice machine. After filling the bucket, I turned to go back to the room but Troy was standing in the doorway.

"That's Will." He said, pointing over his shoulder with his thumb, "I've been chatting with him online for a few weeks but he never wanted to meet. That is until I told him about you. What's on your face?"

"Cum" I whispered.

"Huh?"

I reached over and grabbed his crotch through his pants and said loud enough for Will to hear, "It's cum." I smiled and slipped past him and started back down the hall.

The look on Will's face was priceless; a mixture of shock and giddy joy. I'm sure he was thinking impure thoughts; I know I was. I walked slower, letting Troy and Will catch me. When we got to the door, I made a show out of handing the ice bucket to Will and searching the robe pockets for the key, pulling enough at the robe that it came untied. Now Troy had a clear view of my pink nightie, barely long enough to cover my pantied crotch, with the lace topped stockings and garter clasps visible to anyone who looked.

"Do you see the key?" I asked, holding the robe open.

A devilish grim grew across his face as he lifted the front of my sleepwear. He gently rubbed my crotch, hard again and separated from him by the thinnest veneer of nylon. Pressing back against Will, I ground my ass against his cock. He put his free hand on my hip and gently pushed back. Just then the door across the hall opened. Glancing up, I saw a man and woman, somewhere in their forties, looking at us in shock. I pulled my robe back slightly so there would be no doubts in their minds what was going on. He grunted in disgust and walked away. His wife however, paused and I saw a glint of lust in her eye. She looked back as they made their way to the elevator; I winked. She smiled and turned away. That guy was going to get laid tonight because of me but I doubted he'd send me flowers.

"Oh here it is." I said as I pulled the key from the pocket.

I opened the door and the three of us tumbled in. I grabbed Troy's arm.

"Who's this guy?"

"I told you. We've been chatting online and I told him about this weekend. I guess I invited him."

My cock twitched in my panties.

Looking at Will as they all began to seat themselves at the far end of the suite I couldn't believe my luck. A year of waiting is rewarded with not one but three hard cocks to enjoy. With trembling knees, I let the robe fall from my shoulders and stood there on display.

Troy whistled again and Will just grinned. I beckoned Will with my finger and he came over to me while Jim and Troy hooted. I moved to sit on top of the low dresser across from the bed. When he got to me, I wrapped my legs around his hips, hooked my arms around his neck, and pulled him close.

I whispered in his ear, "Tonight's you lucky night, stud." Our cocks pressed together through layers of material and I could feel he was excited as me.

Then I pushed him away and asked, "Who wants a drink?"

I poured one for everyone and passed them around. Will was in the chair closest to the balcony, his back to the window. Troy and Jeff were on the couch. I sat my drink on the coffee table and slid into in the only other chair, across from Will. Jeff and Will were making small talk and Troy was staring at me. I loved the attention. I took a couple of sips from my drink and decided to get these guys worked-up.

My clothes were still on the floor from when Jeff and I'd first arrived and the hotel robe was in a crumpled heap, so I stood and strutted around picking up the room. I bent over at the waist, with my legs slightly spread and picked up my mess. The tug of the garters against the backs of my stockings was delicious. I moved as slowly and seductively as I could, with the light sensuous caress of my lingerie igniting in me a sexual ardor I'd seldom felt. My fantasies were coming true and I needed to get their passion flowing. After I hung the clothes in the closet I came back, got on my hands and knees, pretending to look for anything that may have been pushed under the bed. With my ass pointed at the guys, I went down on my elbows, arched my back, and looked back at them. The babydoll rode up so that my panty covered ass and garter belt were exposed. I reached between my legs and rubbed the crack of my ass with my middle finger until I found what I was looking for. With the slightest pressure, I pushed and tried to imagine how a virgin girl felt when she finally knew a hard cock was going to split her. If she felt like me, she was wet and ready. I exhaled, closed my eyes, and went down to my shoulders. Rubbing and probing, I imagined being pierced from both ends, the way a slut would. Aching to give in to my deepest secret desire, I got back to my knees and I looked at the guys.

Jeff was kneading and pulling his soft cock, Troy was playing with his through his pants, and Will was unfastening his slacks. It struck me how little I knew about them. In our e-mails, Jeff confessed to being a versatile bi and Troy was a pure top. And Will, who knows? Who cares? He was young, fit, and looking hotter and hotter as the moments passed. Yep, this was going to be a good night. Crawling toward them, looking them each in the eye, I let them know that I was theirs to use and no one was going home horny. I got to Troy first.

I climbed up between his legs, turned my back to him and sat on his lap. I was sitting reverse-cowgirl and could feel his manhood pressing me through his pants. I leaned back against his chest as he reached around and started exploring. He teased my nipples through my nightie. He ran his hands over my stocking covered legs. He gently caressed me through my undies. With eyes half-closed and a stomach full of butterflies, I knew I wanted to make this last. Since I was riding him like a stripper, I decided to try to give him a lap dance.

I got to my knees and started undressing him; shoes, socks, pants, shirt, and finally tugging at the waist band of his boxers. He raised his hips and I pulled them off. His cock looked bigger in the pictures he'd sent. It wasn't small. It was banana curved, and circumcised, but I'd expected more. Wrapping my fist around the base, there was plenty of cock extending past my fingers. Most importantly, he was as hard as steel. For a guy I was guessing was in his early 50's, it was impressive. I climbed back on his lap, facing him, and started to grind my crotch against his, the way a horny girl will hump you before she slips your rod in. Troy was busy rubbing my thighs and working his way up to my ass. He was dragging his fingers over my nylon covered buttocks, sending a wave of passion over me. I arched by back and leaned forward to give him more to feel. He obliged by slipping his fingers under the frilly, elastic, leg-trim of my little undies and squeezed my ass. Pulling his head forward, he nibbled at my nipples through the babydoll. It felt great and I was convinced I'd cum if I didn't stop soon, so I turned around on his lap. Again, I was reverse-cowgirl. I was leaned forward, my right hand on his knee, my left reaching between my legs to find his balls. With my pantied ass pressed against his rod, I started to grind. His cock was lying between my cheeks; checks that were under my undies so he could feel the pressure of our bodies pressed together in passion and my silky nylon lingerie. Tickling his balls as I stroked him with my ass, I'd raise and lower myself, humping him alternately gently and passionately. At one point, while rubbing my ass, he found my bung with his thumb and pushed. I closed my eyes and pushed back, imagining a hard cock pressing against my virgin hole. I could barely believe what I was doing. When I woke up today, I had no anal fantasy, now I was ready to be gang banded. That thought made me hump him harder.

Looking over at Will, he had his pants around one ankle and was furiously stroking his cock. It was the smallest one of the bunch. It looked like a nice mouthful, pole straight, circumcised, and pointing up over a clean shaved bush and balls. It was a hot sight, one that drove Jeff to his knees and between Will's legs. All I could see was Jeff's back, ass up in the air, pointed in our general direction, and the back of his head. He was bobbing on Will's weenie and loudly slurping what I imagined to be a very wet blow job. Troy was watching too and he coaxed me off his lap.

I thought that maybe his legs were falling asleep but he reached for one of the individual sized packages of KY jelly I'd laid out earlier and dribbled it onto Jeff's ass. I felt like a fluffer on a porn set, who's only job is to get the star hard and ready for his scene. A little disappointed but very turned on by the scene, I moved to the end of the couch so I could see. Troy spread the lube around with his cock and began to slowly impale Jeff. The first inch or so seemed to easily disappear into his body. Troy would retreat, leaving half still in, and then push a little harder. He repeated this a few times until most of his length was penetrating his hole. Troy fell into an easy rhythm, stroking Jeff's ass with a look of controlled passion and concentration on his face. Jeff was grunting, occasionally pausing from servicing Will's dick, to take a deep breath, and wince as he was fucked from behind. Not wanting to miss all of the fun, I reached over to grab his dick.

He was still recovering from the blow job I gave me no more than 45 minutes ago and didn't respond at all. His cock, semi-hard and hanging down, swayed in time with Troy's thrusts, their balls slapping together. Getting on the floor, I tried to find an easy way to get his semi-hard meat into my mouth but it was too awkward. As much as I wanted to be part of this three-way shagging, I contented myself by watching. I found my drink, started sipping, and slowly feeling myself through my lingerie. The passion intensified as Jeff began coaxing Will.

"Cum for me.", he groaned and grunted, as he stroked his saliva-slick cock, just before he pushed it back into his mouth. He was bouncing between Troy's hips and Will crotch and loving every second. Jeff continued his loud, sloppy suck-off and soon Will granted his wish.

His face twisted into a knot and he put his hands on the back of Jeff's head. He thrust his hips forward and paused as he released in Jeff's mouth. He bucked slightly and after a few stuttered thrusts he relaxed back onto the chair. Jeff sucked him for a bit longer but eventually let him fall from his mouth and laid his head in his lap. With his spent tool, sopping from Jeff's mouth, lying against his thigh, a tiny remnant of his load still clinging to his head, Will closed his eyes and smiled. Troy wasn't smiling yet.

He was just plain fucking. No more gentle strokes. He was thrusting harder and looking over at me. For my part, I let me legs fall apart so he could look at my bulge. I was glad to be his visual stimulation as he pounded Jeff. Beads of sweat had formed at his hairline, pasting some of his hair to his forehead as he pounded away. He was breathing harder and occasionally closing his eyes while biting his lower lip. Then, without warning, he pulled out. Jeff seemed to understand and looked back as Troy jerked his dick until it exploded. The first stream flew halfway up his fuck's back. The second was about as far and the last few shots dribbled and dripped on his lower back and ass. Troy reached over and smeared the two biggest pools across Jeff's back. Smiling at me, he got up and plopped down on the couch exhausted. Jeff kissed Will's flaccid dick, and went into the bathroom. A few seconds later, we heard the shower running.

My stomach growled. "Anyone hungry?", I asked

"I am" said Will.

"I need to get going. The wife is expecting me." Troy lamented. "I'll buy you a late lunch tomorrow though."

"Great" and I'll suck that big dick of yours too I thought.

It's down to two and I doubt after the screwing Jeff just got, that he's going to stick around. I was right. After he got out of the shower, he started getting dressed, basically thanking us for the blow job and fucking, but he needed to get home too. We all agreed to meet for a late lunch next day, at the sports bar across the street; around 3:30.

I turned to Will, "I'll blow you if you buy me a nice dinner."

"I want that ass."

"That's extra. Let's say drinks and dessert."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Pantasy Weekend - Troy and a Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds