• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Company Ch. 05

The Company Ch. 05

Not five minutes ago, we were standing at the door chatting and now hands fight to pull clothing off as we make our way to the closest couch, our lips never parting as we make our way across the room. Her warm gentle hands becoming fierce in the effort to remove my shirt, stopping only to trace the outline of my chest tattoo. Her lips and tongue leave mine only to trace the outline of the tribal eagle on my chest, making me jump when her teeth graze my nipple.

"This is beautiful, what's it mean?"

I moaned as she grazed my nipple again, almost painfully but exciting nonetheless.

"It's a sign of pride, security and friendship to Native Americans, not only that, but the eagle mates for life. That's something I take pride in myself, I'm a one woman kind of guy."

I stared deep into her chocolate brown eyes, willing her to understand what I really just said. Please God, just let her get this at least somewhat. I can't let her go now that I've found her. She smiled brightly and continued her assault on my chest, making my cock grow harder than I think it ever has been. Her fingers snaked their way down to my jeans, tugging on the button and slowly pulling down the zipper. My cock straining against the fabric to get out as my mind wanders to the dream I've been having of Bella constantly. My fangs threaten to elongate as she delicately wraps her lips around the head of my cock, making me jump slightly and a growl to rumble through my chest. My head hit the back of the couch when her mouth enveloped me completely, something that I've never had the pleasure of before might I add, making my eyes roll back into my head.

"Oh fuck me that feels good!"

I felt her tongue swirl around my cock as she slowly moved back up to the head, letting go with a popping noise and a sexy little grin.

"Oh baby, don't worry I plan to."

With a wink, she was swallowing my cock again and squeezing my balls with one hand. I was in heaven, or hell depending on how you looked at it since if she kept that shit up I was going to shoot my load in a matter of minutes.

"Oh damn Bella; you gotta cut that out baby. I want you too much, come here and let me taste you baby."

I watched with hooded eyes as she stood before me slowly giving me a full view of her tight body. The way her skimpy little lingerie clung to her curvy hips and the way her rounded ass peeked out of the bottoms of them made my dick ache to be inside her. My hands reaching out and grabbing the skimpy little excuse for underwear and ripping them off before my mind caught up to speed, eliciting a shocked gasp from my naughty little angel. Bella's squealing in delight filled the room as I tossed her to the couch and dipped my head between her legs, taking my time in dragging my tongue down her thigh teasingly. By the time I reached my destination, she was soaking wet and it smelled like heaven welcoming me home. I took a deep breath and breathed out slowly just over her clit sending chill bumps down her smooth skin. My tongue snaked out and tasted her flesh, moaning as her wetness hit my tongue. Mother fuck! She tastes like fucking candy. I dove into her flesh, tasting my own personal heaven only made better by Bella's increasing moans and the feeling of her bucking under my tongue screaming my name. I slid two fingers into her and moaned against her clit as I felt her clinging to my fingers. Fuck me! I need to be in her NOW! I felt Bella start convulsing around my fingers as my tongue worked her into her third orgasm and knew I wouldn't last much longer at this rate.

I grabbed Bella's hips and slid into her slowly, feeling her inner walls grab me almost pulling me deeper into her. Our bodies met finally and Bella's nails drug down my biceps as I filled her completely. I stared deeply into her dark brown eyes and watched with amazement as she stared up at me with hooded eyes and started rocking her hips causing me to shiver and thrust harder into her tightness. I threw my head back and put all my strength into pleasuring the beauty beneath me, my fingertips digging into her hips as I pulled her closer to me. Suddenly, she hooked her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist, making her straddle me while I sat back on my knees. I whimpered, yes fucking whimpered as I felt her start fucking herself on my cock and her teeth digging into my neck. I lost it all as I felt her teeth break the skin, our bodies joined in a way never to be broken. I growled as I came deep inside her, her body shaking in my arms as she licked the bite mark on my neck making me twitch inside her.

We collapsed to the floor sated and asleep in each others arms. I was happily wrapped up in Bella and she likewise with me, but my subconscious couldn't help but wonder where the fuck the biting had come from and wonder if she knew what she had just done by biting my neck.

***~~***

Smiling up at Jonathon, I felt safe for the first time in a long time. Being with Trevor kept me on guard at all times, trying to fend off another fight for as long as possible. I knew weeks ago that being with him was a mistake but I just couldn't seem to pull myself away from him and his lies. But now, looking up at the chocolate brown eyes of Jonathon, I knew I'd never go back and I'd never miss Trevor Jennings again. I felt Jonathon's thumb graze my lip as he gazed into my eyes and before I knew it, his soft lips were pressed against mine in a soft kiss that had me wanting more. The kiss ended much sooner than I wanted, my lips left tingling with the sensation and knowledge that this beautiful man had just kissed me and brought up feelings I haven't felt truthfully in months.

He rested his forehead against mine and whispered, "You're so beautiful, il mio angelo. I'll never let anyone hurt you again. You're welcome to stay here as long as you like, I'd love for you to make this your home too."

I closed my eyes, unsure of how to take what he was saying. Move in with him? Surely he couldn't mean in a way that meant a relationship, we just meant for goodness sakes! I took in a shaky breath and opened my eyes to be met by Jonathon's hope filled ones.

"Think about it, okay? No rush to make a decision right now; I just want you to know that my home is yours now and you will always be safe here. Always."

He smiled sweetly at me and my heart melted and for a split second, I forgot that we had just met. Instead of seeing a stranger that has taken care of me for the past week almost, I saw my husband's arms wrapped around me while twin boys played on the floor in front of us. In that instant, my heart swelled but then my brain caught up to what I was picturing and I gasped while my heart threatened to break through my ribcage.

"I sent a friend to grab some of your clothes for you but he hasn't returned yet. Would you like to go with me so you can grab some personal items? I'd really prefer it if you would stay, at least until your arm is healed so I can be sure you're taken good care of while healing."

I looked down and noticed that I was wearing a large sleep shirt, only then noticing the cast on my left arm and cringed when everything that happened came flooding back to me. My eyes started stinging with tears as I remembered every hit, every kick and every smack Trevor delivered to my body while drunk once again. I lost it when I thought back to how I thought he loved me and cherished me like he had claimed he always would. I collapsed back into Jonathon's arms unwillingly, my body unable to hold itself up any longer as I mourned over the love I thought he and I shared. Jonathon's arms never left me as I cried so hard I shook in his arms and I felt comforted and loved because this beautiful man wanted to protect and love me. I decided right then that I wanted him to protect and love me, and I wanted it more than anything.

***~~***

Jonathon walked hand in hand up the walkway to my condo. I was still shaky but looked much better after cleaning myself up after my breakdown in Jonathon's arms. I used my good hand to put the key in the lock but was met with it being unlocked already. I looked around but saw no cars or signs that anyone had been here recently and looked to Jonathon worried.

"His car isn't here but the door is unlocked, I'm afraid to go inside."

I looked away from him as I whispered the last part, feeling foolish for fearing my own home. Jonathon's hand lifted my chin up as he whispered to me.

"Look at me please; you have no reason to be afraid when I am around. I am and will always be here to protect you. I know I'm asking a lot by asking you to trust in me, but I am more than willing to wait for your trust, il mio amore."

He leaned down and softly kissed my lips before pulling back and smiling at me brightly. He stepped in front of me and slowly opened the front door before his booming voice shocked me.

"What the hell is going on in here?!"

I heard shuffling noises and caught glimpses of flesh as I peeked around Jonathon's large muscular frame. I caught glimpse of dark brown hair that seemed eerily familiar and busted out laughing. Jonathon turned to me with a look of shock and confusion plastered on his face as I continued to hold my stomach laughing. I fought to catch my breath to explain.

"Jonathon, laugh meet Bella laughs and gasps for air my twin sister."

I started laughing even harder when I saw Bella fighting to get her jeans pulled up, falling over in the process. Finally, Bella stood fully dressed in front of us with a tall, dark headed man with a large eagle tattoo on his bare chest who looked scared shitless.

"Jonathon, shit, I'm really sorry but I couldn't help it. We couldn't help it, we were drawn to each other if you know what I mean."

The way he drew out his words puzzled me but seemed to make sense to Jonathon as he visibly relaxed and pulled me close to his side, kissing the top of my head sweetly.

"Marie, this is Ryan he is an employee as well as friend of mine. Apparently, he's taken a liking to your sister. Its nice to meet you Bella, Marie's told me a lot about you, I'm Jonathon."

I motioned for Bella to follow me into the kitchen for a quick chat. I snickered to myself as I watched her twist her clothes back into place and try desperately to tame her wild curly hair.

"So you want to explain why you are humping strangers in my living room? And while we're discussing surprises here, how about you fill me in on why you're here so early. Not that I'm not thrilled to see you, but I wasn't expecting you for a few more days!"

Bella put her hands on the counter and leaned forward until her head rested on the cool granite, I could always tell when she wasn't happy but no one needed to even know her to read her right now.

"Bella, whatever it is we'll get through it. You're my twin sister and there's nothing that can change that. Now please tell me what the hell is going on."

"We've got a lot to talk about Marie, and I'm not sure how you're going to handle most of it. I guess I should start at the beginning. Mom and dad didn't die in a car accident, they were killed but there's a reason that I wasn't aware of until recently. They were killed because they were highly regarded people in their um... community, and a few others weren't thrilled that we would also become of the same status after our eighteenth birthday. Okay, look, we aren't human Marie. We're hybrids, meaning we are of human and vampire blood. That's why we can go out in the sun and haven't felt the need to feed off others but that's about to change and soon. If our parents hadn't been murdered, we would be fully prepared for what's about to happen but since they weren't around to educate us we are going into this blind. On our twenty-first birthday, we're going to come into our powers, so in exactly one month we become full powered hybrids and I'm beyond scared. We don't know what to expect and there really isn't anyone to talk to because hybrids are rare! Oh and not to mention that I think I just bit that hunk of man out there while we were going at it and I'm pretty sure that means something because he said something like, 'I'm so glad you feel it too my love, I will forever be your protector now.' Oh damn it Marie, this is all so fucked up! Marie?"

My sister stood catching her breath as I stared blankly and felt the room start spinning. Hybrids, so at least one of my parents was a vampire?! The sudden blast of truth, spoiling my memories and beliefs, shook me to the core and the air wouldn't fill my lungs fast enough. My god, all the secrets and lies that make up what I thought was a normal childhood and family! I grabbed for the counter behind me but sank to the floor in shock instead. I could barely hear Jonathon speak as I saw him kneel in front of me. I couldn't move, but I could barely feel Jonathon pick me up and carry me to my bed bridal style.

"You know, this isn't what I had in mind when I pictured carrying you off to your bed, darling."

***~~***

I awoke, what I assume was a few hours later, to the familiar darkness of my bedroom and the distant sounds of people arguing quietly somewhere nearby. I sat up and stretched, my heart racing as the conversation with Bella came rushing back. One of my parents was a vampire, both of my parents were killed because of my sister and me, and now I'm apparently going to start craving blood after my twenty first birthday. Okay, so let's take a step back. My twin sister and I are called hybrids, which apparently is a mixture of vampire and, what, non? Fuck, I don't know what the hell is up and down anymore thanks to Bella's sudden onset of verbal diarrhea in my kitchen. Hold the fuck up. Did my sister just admit to biting someone during sex and possibly 'mating' with them? Oh my fucking hell. My life has just gone to fucking shit.

I broke myself from my inner dialogue long enough to mentally register that people were arguing in my kitchen and tiptoed to my bedroom door to peek through the crack and investigate.

"What the hell were you thinking dropping all of that on her at one time?! What the hell is wrong with you Bella? Really, how would you feel if the roles were reversed, huh?"

"Jonathon look, I know she went about it the wrong way but try to calm down. What's done is done and we can't take it back, no matter how much we may want to. For now, let's just formulate a plan to keep the girls safe from whoever murdered their parents because they are probably the next target now that they are coming of age."

"Ryan, I know how you are feeling right now given that I'm going through the same fucking thing with Marie but you should back off of me for a while. I'm worried about my mate and the fact that she's completely unaware of our connection is not making me any more carefree than usual! The woman I love and am destined to spend eternity with is completely in the dark about our ways and there is no easy way to fill her in to them! What the hell am I supposed to say, 'Marie, I know you're new to this but you're my mate and I've been searching more than two decades for you and I dreamed of you before you were even born. Yeah, I'm close to 400 years old but I love you and only you so let's make babies.' Yeah Jonathon, I don't see that going over well, not at fucking all."

I feel sick, oh dear god I feel sick. Why the hell is all of this happening at once? I mean really? Now on top of everything I was told by Bella, I now have to A) Possibly fear for my life, B) Have a 'mate' that is over 400 years old that wants babies and C) I have to come to terms with drinking blood? What, do I have to fucking bite people now too? Shit, I can almost see myself coming to terms easily with A and C, but B? Dear baby Jesus, how am I supposed to handle a 400 year old man, ahem, 'demon' being my mate? And just what in the blazing hell did he mean by the "I've dreamed of you since before you were born" shit? That's just fucking creepy if you ask me. Oh wait, that's right, no one asked or cares what I think apparently.

I felt the coolness of the wall pressed into my back and slid down to sit on the carpet. I've got to pull myself together. Not only do I have to figure this hybrid crap out, but now I have to find a way to come to terms with having a mate. Okay, this may not be ideal terms but weren't you just swooning over the hunk of a man, I mean demon, just a few hours ago? Yeah, yeah I was. Okay, we'll take all this and process it bit by bit until it all fits somewhere instead of in just a big pile of "What the fuck is going on," then I'll be okay. Yeah, that's a good idea. Good job, Marie. Oh, and stop fucking talking to yourself..." Okay, I'm officially freaking myself out now. I threw my head back, effectively knocking my skull into the wall in the process and without thinking continued, trying to knock some sense and some of this crap out of my head. Apparently it worked because I didn't hear Jonathon and the others come into my bedroom until it was too late.

"Marie, what the hell are you doing?"

I sighed, I can't keep myself straight right now, and this is all so damn much to take.

"It's just ... so... much. Its... confusing and my head hurts from thinking about it all, not to mention banging my head against a wall. And... your mate, really? Jesus help me. I can't take all this shit."

I looked up at Jonathon, his face pale white and his eyes wide around as saucers realizing that I had heard his little rant in the kitchen. He stumbled to find words before mumbling out something I barely caught before he walked out of the room looking defeated.

"I'm forever empty without you il mio angelo, maybe one day you'll grow to accept me and my love."

Oh dear god, what have I done?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Company Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 369 milliseconds