• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Pollyanna Ch. 03

Pollyanna Ch. 03

12

Patrick was devastated by the news. It hit him like a ton of bricks. He stood against the wall frozen as Stan made the announcement. Stan called the team together that morning for a quick meeting in his office. Everyone crowded inside; Jenny was annoyed her day was being interrupted so early. Tommy had that clueless look on his face that he always has, Patrick leaned against the wall by Stan's desk. Michelle and Carol stood together on the other side of the small office. The rest of the team members filled the room.

Stan said, "I'm pleased to announce that Michelle is being transferred back to her old office, she will be assuming a new role in the fraud department. I know we will all miss her but this is a challenging new opportunity for her and she will be closer to home again, it will make things a lot easier on her."

Everyone congratulated Michelle, they all new how hard the move to this office had been on her and Rachel, everyone but Patrick. He was numb; he couldn't even look at her. Patrick walked back to his desk in a daze; he sat down and began working, just going through the motions. The news spread through the office quickly and other co-workers came up to congratulate her, but Patrick just focused on his work, he didn't even turn around when someone told a joke or mentioned his name.

Patrick knew what they had, no matter how special, couldn't last. Their circumstances just wouldn't allow it, but for it to end already, after only two encounters, he wasn't ready for that. The passion that they shared when they made love was incredible. They consumed each other when they were together. It was so intense, so erotic when their bodies embraced. Michelle would wrap her legs around Patrick's waist, his caramel colored cock sliding in and out of her white pussy, slowly at first, then faster as their passion-intensified building to that ultimate release for both of them. Cumming together, then collapsing on the bed exhausted. But, why did it have to end so soon?

Maybe this was for the best, before things got out of hand or before they were caught. They kept their secret well, only Carol knew. Both were very careful with how they interacted in the office. Patrick did slip up once, pinching Michelle's ass when she was getting smart with him, but no one saw.

Finally, Patrick turned and looked at her, "Congratulations Michelle, this is great for you and Rachel; it will make things a lot better for you. Don't forget about us when you leave, make sure you keep in touch," he said with a forced laugh.

Michelle got up and walked over to Patrick's desk, "I'm so sorry Pat, I tried to call you to tell you yesterday, it all happened so fast. You know it really was a hard decision for me to make. I was torn with leaving you, leaving everyone here, but its been so hard on me. The drive everyday, making arrangements for Rachel, it has just been too much for me."

"It's ok Michelle," Patrick replied, "I understand, I would have been upset with you if you had made a different decision. I know what its like to drive almost 2 hours to get to work, it's very stressful, and it takes its toll on you."

Patrick wanted to hold her so badly right then, to take her in his arms and kiss her, pull her body against his, feel her breast pressed against his chest as his hands found her ass. However, all he could do is sit at his desk and look into her eyes. He hoped that she could feel exactly what he was feeling for her at that moment.

Michelle smiled knowingly at him and walked back to her desk. She was close to tears but had to keep it together. So much and gone on the past few months, from the move to the new office, dancing as Pollyanna at the Wild Italian to the affair with Patrick. It's no wonder that there have been health issues to deal with, emotional issues to deal with, and Patrick issues to deal with. He has been so kind, not just a fuck buddy, but a lover, a comforter, and an encourager. The sex has been fantastic Michelle thought; Patrick loves to eat my pussy, to suck on my lips and clit, making me cum before he slides his cock in me. Then stroking me so slowly, feeling every inch of him sliding in and out me before pumping me full of his cum...

The next few days were uneventful, just the usual work, everyone was very busy. People were trying to squeeze in vacation days before year-end so the phones were ringing non-stop. It was uneventful that is, until Patrick stopped Michelle in the copier room Wednesday afternoon.

"Michelle, can I go you home after the Holiday Party Friday night?"

"What?" Michelle replied, the question totally unexpected. "Um...I um, I don't know Patrick. I don't know if that's, if that's a good idea," she stammered after being caught off guard.

"Well, think about it and let me know Michelle. I want to be with you before you leave to go back to your old office. Let me know after you have thought about it, please."

Friday came and Michelle still had not given Patrick an answer. Neither of them was sure if it was the right thing, but they both knew that they wanted each other, even if it was going to be for the last time. Michelle left the office without giving him reply. At home, she showered and put on her black skirt, stockings, garter belt, and a black g-string. A black lace bra and a silk lavender blouse completed her ensemble. It was sexy but conservative enough for an office party.

At his home, Patrick showered and put on his dark blue Hickey Freeman suit and a light blue shirt. A red tie completed his outfit. As he drove to the banquet hall, he thought about Michelle, wondered what she would wear to the party. Was he going to go home with her that evening? Luther was playing on the radio as he drove; ironically, the DJ selected If Only for One Night.

They sat next to each other at the team table. The drinks were flowing and the music was jumping, everyone was having a great time. When dinner was served and everyone was focused on eating Patrick placed his hand on Michelle's thigh, sliding it along her leg under her skirt. He paused when his fingers reached the top of her stocking and touched her soft flesh just inches away for her V. Michelle discretely spread her legs a little inviting his fingers to continue their journey. When they reached their destination, he found the material of her g-string damp.

Michelle leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Follow me home tonight Pat, I want you to make love to me."

Patrick smiled as they finished their dinner. After dessert, they go up and mingled with everyone, making sure to say hello and chat with people in different parts of the room. They had agreed that Michelle would leave first, wait in the parking lot for five minutes then drive down the road to the shopping plaza. Patrick would meet her there 10 minutes later and follow her home. After the dancing started and a few people left Michelle said her good byes. Fifteen minutes later Patrick met her at the shopping plaza and trailed her to her home.

Patrick followed Michelle into the house and closed the door behind him. His palms were sweaty, a nervous smile on his face as he watched Michelle walk. It had been three months since they made love at Carol's house, Patrick felt as if it was going to be their first time all over again. He could feel his cock starting to harden as he walked behind Michelle. Her ass swayed with each step. Patrick's eyes moved down from her ass to admire her legs, the black stocking accentuating her calves as the muscles contacted and relaxed with each step.

Michelle led him into the living room and stood by the sofa. Patrick sat down and she straddled him, her breast level with his mouth. Placing his hands on the back of her thighs, Patrick slowly slid them up her legs under her skirt. Michelle shivered a little as his hands slid over the top of her stockings onto her skin. They were still cold from the outside air. When they reached her soft ass, she lowered herself onto his lap. Patrick titled his head back and their lips met. A soft short kiss at first, then Patrick cupped her ass, his fingers sliding between her cheeks, the tips pressing against her g-sting. Michelle responded with a long passionate kiss, her lips opening his as she slid her tongue into his mouth. Michelle's hands held the back of Patrick's shaved head, pulling him into her kiss.

They both wanted the moment to last forever. Michelle broke their embrace pulling her head back and placing her hands on his shoulders. They stared at each other for a moment, both realizing how hot and passionate the rest of the night was going to be. But, they weren't going to tear each others clothes off and fuck like rabbits; it was going to be slow and sensual, each offering their body to the other. They were going to savor every minute as they made love.

"Unbutton your blouse Michelle."

Michelle's hands moved to the buttons of her lavender blouse, slowly unbuttoning each one. Patrick held her ass as he watched, smiling as more of her milky white skin was revealed before him. After she unbuttoned the last button, she unhooked the front of her bra and leaned forward. Patrick's tongue slid along her skin between her breast, then he used his lips to pull one of the cups off her tit. The nipple was hard and waiting for his mouth. Patrick took it gently between his lips, her silk blouse brushing his face. Michelle lifted her breast and pushed it into his open mouth offering it to him. He sucked the areola, the tip of his tongue pressing against her nipple. Michelle grabbed the back of his head again, pushed herself against his lips and closed her eyes. She leaned her head back and enjoyed the moment. Michelle new that Patrick was going to take his time with her, explore every inch of her body before he would finally slide his cock into her secret garden, filling her with his manhood.

Patrick alternated between her tits, sucking one, raking his teeth across her nipple as he released it to take the other one into his mouth. All the while, his hands explored her ass, parting her cheeks, sliding his fingers along her crack. Pulling her g-string to the side, he let his fingers brush her tight rosebud. Michelle's body stiffened when he placed the pad of his finger on her hole. She arched her back, squeezing her cheeks together trapping it between them. Some of her juices had run down from her soaking wet pussy, Patrick used them as a lubricant as he teased the rim of her ass. Michelle tried to push back, to get him to slide his finger inside her but he pulled it away. Moaning softly, Michelle expressed her disappointment that he would not probe her ass.

Releasing her nipple Patrick looked up at her and smiled, "Soon Michelle, but not yet. Take me to your bedroom."

Taking his hand Michelle led Patrick to the bedroom. After lighting a small candle that is sitting on her dresser she walks over to the bed where Patrick is standing. He is loosening his tie as she walks up; grabbing it, she smiles and pulls him to her. As they kiss, he pushes his leg between hers and Michelle rubs against his thigh. Patrick removes her blouse and bra and lets them fall to the floor. Next, he unzips the back of her skirt and lets it fall as well. Michelle reaches for his belt to undue his pants but he stops her.

"Please Patrick," begs Michelle, "I want to feel your hard cock in my hands, I want to cup your balls as I massage them. I want you in my mouth Pat, I want to please you baby."

"You will Michelle, just surrender yourself to me tonight and you will please me."

Michelle whispers in his ear, "I'm yours baby, take me where ever you want to go tonight."

Laying her down on the bed Patrick kneels on the floor between her legs. He unhooks the stocking on her right leg from her garter belt. Kissing her inner thigh just above the top of it he slowly rolls it down. His lips caress each inch of her leg as it is uncovered. Sliding it off her foot his fingers gently tickle her sole. Then he works his way back up her leg with his lips and tongue, stopping just as he reaches the triangle of cloth covering her special place. He unclips the stocking on her left leg and repeats the process. This time he slides her g-string off when his lips reach it, revealing her shaved pussy. Her inner labia have swollen and the lips have flared out over her outer labia. The tip of her clit has become engorged and is protruding from under its protective hood waiting for his lips to kiss and suck it.

Patrick lets the tip of his tongue slide along her wet slit just barely touching her clit. He savors her taste on his tongue before lifting Michelle's legs and turning her on the bed. Taking one of Michelle's stockings, he ties it around her wrist. A nervous smile creeps across her face as he ties the other end to the bedpost. Walking around to the other side of the bed, he ties her other wrist to the other bedpost. Subconsciously Michelle crosses her legs, Patrick smiles at her modesty as he takes off his necktie. Using it as a blindfold, he lays it across Michelle's eyes and ties it behind her head. Standing beside the bed Patrick quietly removes his clothes admiring her gorgeous body.

Michelle strains to hear what he is doing, her skin crawls with anticipation as she waits for Patrick's touch. But he just stares at her, watching her breast rise and fall with each breath, her pink nipples moving in unison. His eyes follow the curves of her beautiful body, stopping at her belly piercing shining in the candle light.

"Uncross your legs Michelle and spread them for me."

Michelle obeys, uncrossing her legs, opening them for Patrick. Her pussy lips swollen and full move in unison with her breathing.

"Patrick...lick my pussy...make me cum Pat...Please...I need you...I want to feel your tongue inside me eating my pussy," Michelle pleads with him.

She struggles against her restraints, wanting to grab him and force his face between her legs. But Patrick sits on the bed beside her and kisses her.

"Do you want me Michelle? Do you want me to make love to you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me how much you want me."

"Please Patrick...stop. Stop teasing me baby." Michelle again pulls against her restraints trying the grab him, "Take me Patrick, my pussy is yours tonight."

Patrick gets up and slips out of the room. He makes his way to the kitchen and begins looking through the cabinets. Michelle calls for him from the bedroom. Patrick can hear the nervousness in her voice. He finds a small jar of honey, pours some in a cup, and heats it in the microwave. He puts a couple of ice cubes in anther cup and makes his way back to the bedroom.

"Patrick...Patrick, where are you?" Michelle asks, her voice trembling.

"I'm here Michelle," he replies as he sits on the bed next to her.

"Where did you go? What are you doing?" Her voice cracking slightly this time.

Her palms begin sweating, she tugs on the stockings and rolls her hips slowly from side to side as she waits for Patrick, wondering what he is about to do. He pours a small amount of the warm honey on her right breast covering her nipple. A soft moan escapes her lips when his mouth sucks on her tit cleaning the honey off. As soon as he releases it from his mouth, he places a piece of ice on the left one. Michelle's body jerks as she shrieks, the cold sensation causes her nipple to stand at attention. She tries to roll away but the stockings keep her from moving far, he follows her tit, keeping the ice on it.

"Take it off, take it off Patrick," she pleads with him. "It's so cold."

He removes the ice and pours the honey on it warming it back up, letting some drizzle down between her breasts. Michelle waits to feel his warm tongue licking it up but he puts ice on her right nipple instead. He continues the ritual of ice and warm honey alternating between her tits. Michelle squirms and shrieks or moans as the sensations change, begging him to stop one moment, pleading with him to suck her tits harder the next. Her pussy aches for attention as he continues to play with her breasts, her juices flowing freely down her slit.

Leaving her nipples red and puffy Patrick places the palm of his hand on her mons. He uses his fingers to part her lips sliding one inside her. Michelle immediately bucks her hips; she had been waiting for months for his fingers to enter her again. He quickly finds her g-spot and begins to stroke it using a come-hither motion.

"Yes baby, stroke my pussy, I want to squirt for you. You have me so horny Pat, I'm ready to cum"

Patrick slides a second finger inside her as he climbs between her legs lowering his mouth to her swollen clit. Pressing up on her g-spot with his fingers, he sucks her clit into his mouth sending her over the edge when his tongue touches the sensitive tip. Michelle's body trembles as the first orgasmic wave flows through her. Patrick continues to stroke her g-spot applying a little more pressure to it before spreading his fingers apart to stroke the outer edges of it.

Releasing her clit from his lips he presses down on her g-spot from the outside with one hand and strokes it rhythmically from the inside with the other. A second wave begins to build, this one from deep inside her body, much more intense as it begins to sweep through her. Michelle grinds her hips against his fingers as they work her spot, her breathing turns to short pants matching his strokes along the inside of her pussy wall. Her juices cover his fingers as she nears her second orgasm of the night.

Arching her back, her pussy begins to spasm forcing Patrick's fingers out; she explodes in ecstasy squirting her warm juices on his hand, soaking the bed. Her legs shake uncontrollably as she cums, squirting even more of her sweet nectar on Patrick, they open and close involuntarily prolonging the tidal wave flowing through her like a tsunami.

"Fuck me Pat, fuck me hard now," Michelle says her voice full of passion.

Patrick plows his cock deep into her pussy, he feels it still contacting as he slides in down to his balls. Michelle locks her legs around his waist trying to pull him in even deeper. Patrick begins to stroke her as the pleasure of being inside her send warm sensations through his loins.

"Harder baby, it's your pussy, fuck me harder," Michelle implores.

Pulling back until just his tip is resting on her lips Patrick slams his cock back inside her, pressing her ass into he bed before pulling back and ramming her cunt again and again.

"Oh my god yes Patrick fuck me."

Patrick raises his body off her tits and looks down between them, watching his cock slide in and out of her lips. Michelle's juices cause his cock to shine in the flickering candle light as he pounds her pussy. Grabbing her legs, he puts them over his shoulders, and continues to ram his cock in and out of her. Michelle pulls against the stockings trying to free her self to grab him. Feeling his orgasm start to build in his balls Patrick slows down his strokes wanting to make love to Michelle as long as possible.

"It feels so good inside you Michelle, your pussy is so good baby" he whispers.

Patrick's strokes become slow and deliberate, letting her legs down off his shoulders he moves up higher so his shaft slides along her clit. His balls slap the bottom of her slit. He makes love to her slowly, letting his orgasm build, kissing her face and neck while he takes her pussy.

"Squeeze my cock baby," Patrick whispers in Michelle's ear, "make me cum now,"

Michelle grips his cock, squeezing her walls around his shaft, and Patrick explodes inside her. His hot cum filling her soaking wet pussy. He collapses on top of her still squirting cum deep into her cunt. Pressing his face against her, his breath warms her neck as he breathes deeply. The smell of there lovemaking filling the air is intoxicating. After a few minutes he slides her blindfold off, Patrick stares into Michelle's eyes before kissing her, his cock slowly softening and popping out of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Pollyanna Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds