• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A String of Flowers

A String of Flowers

1234

Standing on the balcony of her single room flat she was gazing at the bright stars playing hide and seek with the passing of thin clouds. At time they were sparkling brightly and at times the darkness overshadowed them as was the case with her from the past five years.

Her eyes were filled as she recalled the moment when her son boarded the bus to reach a far off destination to pursue his studies, five years ago. Then also she had stood still staring at the bus slowly moving out of her vision and today she was gazing at the stars as the time of arrival of her son was nearing.

In the past five years she had hardly met him ten times when she had gone to the boarding home. How she had wished she had enough money to visit him regularly, but those days she could ill afford it. She had strived hard saving money to see this day and today being the first day of his job, she waited for him to come home.

She was uncertain as to when he would reach home. The seconds were slowly tickling by and as she was counting the stars as though counting the days of his absence, she saw a car approaching from the far side of the road. At first she just saw the dim lights and as it appeared closer, its lights started glowing like the stars and when it's light spread and illuminated the road, she could his face peeping out of the window eagerly to meet her.

Her face lit up as though all the stars illumination were focused upon her. Her stance changed and she ran down the stairs to meet him and by the time she reached the final step her son had stepped out of the car. The first impression on seeing him sent a jolt through her. For a second she thought she was seeing her husband who was no more. It took some moments before she could come out of the trance.

As Shyam, her son embraced her she was delighted. Holding each others hands they climbed the stairs to the flat in which she had spent the last five years dreaming, speculating and thinking of this day.

Today all her hard work was rewarded. Her son was back. Not only he was back but had secured a promising job in one of the Multi National Companies. Being the first day she was eager to know about the nature of his job, his pay and his timings.

Freshening up as Shyam sat on the sofa, his mother brought him a cup of coffee and when he accepted it she said 'how was the day?'

Ma it was fine. I have been posted as Administrative Officer and my timings are 9 to 7.

My goodness do you have to work for so long she said counting the hours on her fingers.

'Yes, so it is' replied Shyam smiling.

'And may I know how much they are paying you?'

'You will be surprised; he lifted his fingers.'

'Oh my goodness, I can't believe it,' saying she sat down beside him.

It's a fact and the credit goes to you.

Smiling and tousling his hair she said 'it is the outcome of 5 years of struggle we had, five long years' she repeated.

'I will make you forget it' replied Shyam embracing her.

'On your coming home I have already forgotten it' she replied.

'But I have not. I have lost five precious years without you and I want them back' he said.

Those words were blissful. She could not keep back the tears which filled her eyes; smiling at him she asked 'have you missed me so much.'

'Yes Ma, I missed a lot. I missed you, I missed your love, I missed your cooking, I missed you taking care of me, I missed sitting next to you, cuddling you like this and what not. Do you remember all that' he asked her.

'Yes, I do remember everything. Especially, you're playing with my hair. Though at times it hurt me, but I still loved it,' she replied.

'Yes I remember playing with your hair. It had a special meaning to me' he replied.

'Now that you are back everything will be as usual.'

'I hope so but for the timings of the office.'

'Why? What has time to do with it?'

'Remember I will be working till 7 and obviously will be late; then again having to rush early in the morning.

'Yes, time is a problem' she said smiling.

Chatting the time flew and soon after dinner, his mother set his bed in the sitting room and went to her own. There in the recluse of the four corners of her small room she slept peacefully.

The days continued to pass. Both mother and son were delighted to share what had happened in those five years. Shyam took good care of her by being a helping hand to her.

One Sunday sitting side by side and chatting they had spend nearly an hour and sub consciously Shyam's hand reached her head. It rested there for a minute before his fingers curled some of her hair. He continued curling and fondling her hair and when his fingers got entangled with her silky hair, his mother let out a soft moan.

This suddenly made him realize what he was doing and when he tried to remove his hand, his mother smiled and said 'its okay.'

Shyam continued fondling her hair. Though sub-consciously he had pulled many a times his mother did not object nor showed any signs of pain. Soon it was time for bed and his mother politely removed his hand from her hair before going to her room.

Once inside her room she was happy that though her son had grown up by five years his habits had not changed. Lying on her bed she recalled the little things he was used to do and visualizing them brought relief to her.

Next day as they were together on the sofa and Shyam was playing with her hair, Maya waited for him to nuzzle his face in her hair as he used to. She waited patiently and when he showed no signs she thought he might have forgotten. Though she was tempted to ask him she felt it better to leave it alone and went back to her room.

The next morning as Shyam was about to leave for office he called his mother asking her whether she had seen his wrist watch. On hearing him, her mind raced back five years and recalled how he used to misplace his watch and it had become customary for her to find it and strap it on his wrist.

Gleefully she searched for his watch and on finding she strapped it on his wrist and said 'some habits don't die.'

'What Ma,'asked Shyam not hearing her words?

Without answering him she pushed him out as she used to and when she turned back an emotional wave went through her. She felt as if she was winning back her lost days.

The whole day she was busy and after supper as they sat together Shyam continued to fondle her hair and she was hoping against hope that he would pull some hair and cascade it over his face which did not happen. She was getting restless and when it was time to go to bed her patience faulted and she said 'have you not forgotten something.'

'What' asked a puzzled Shyam?

'What you used to do with my hair' she asked?

'Why, I used to caress them' he replied.

'And then?'

'Then what' he asked?

'Don't you remember you used to let my hair caress your face' she said.

'How can I forget the feeling of your soft silky hair?'

'But I don't see you doing it anymore' she said softly.

'Yes, you don't see me doing that and you know why?'

His mother shook her head.

'Because these days you don't wear the string of flowers,' he said

Those words sent a shiver through her body; how she can tell him the reason for wearing flowers, instead saying 'my mistake' she apologized.

'No it is not yours, I should have brought them for you' he replied back.

This was yet another shock. Her face turned crimson and a cold sweat ran up her spine thinking 'how could a son take the position of a hus. . . . .?' This made her run to her room.

Shyam was dumb founded. He was wondering what had made his mother run to her room. He had seen his mother turn crimson but could not understand it. He searched for the reason and not finding it, he went to bed a puzzled man.

The next day before Shyam could look for his wrist watch, his mother was holding it for him and on strapping she said 'you don't have to search for it any more'.

'That would be a big relief, thanks' he smiled.

'It's my pleasure' saying this she blushed.

Shyam stood looking at her blushing face. Not withstanding his stare, she pushed him out. Shyam turned back to have another look at her and seeing her beaming and attractive face he felt happy. With her face imprinted in his mind he went his way. The whole day his mother's radiant face flashed in front of him. He was only thinking of one thing and that was to buy flowers for her.

That evening Shyam stared at his mother. For the first time he looked at the way she was dressed and seeing her draped in a simple cotton sari he was pleased. There was nothing flashy in her dressing nor had she used any make up on her face. In spite of it she looked radiant and simply beautiful. He was enchanted by her beauty.

As he sat recollecting he did not see her come. As Maya neared the sofa the fragrance of the flowers hit her, she felt delighted and on the same time sheen of shyness appeared on her face.

Shyam had tucked the flowers under the sofa and he had no knowledge that his mother had felt its fragrance.

Sitting next to her, it took him lot of courage before he could place his hand on her hair. On any other day he would not have hesitated. Today was different as he had brought her flowers. Caressing and feeling her hair was fine but he did not dare fix the flowers in her hair. He kept fondling her hair.

Maya waited patiently for him and as minutes tricked by and her son did not move realizing his dilemma she said 'are you not going to fix the flowers.'

'How did you know' asked a baffled Shyam.

'I could smell its fragrance from a mile' she replied.

'Oh! You are too cute Ma' saying this Shyam picked the flowers up and fixed them in her hair.

'Thank you' said his mother blushing again.

'You look beautiful wearing them' he replied.

'Is it' she asked.

'And it looks great on you and its fragrance is divine' said he inhaling its growing fragrance.

'Will you bring me flowers again' she asked?

'Yes the fragrance inspires me.'

'Fragrance of flowers or of something else' she asked.

'Fragrance of flowers coupled with that of your . . . hair.' In fact Shyam wanted to say body but decided against it. Taking hold of a few locks of hair he let it cascade on his face. This made his body go warm. It was a wonderful feeling which both loved.

With warmness creeping over her body and getting excited by it she said 'do you know the meaning of placing flowers on a woman's locks.'

The moment she let out the words she regretted it and when her son replied in the negative she was glad. She felt fortunate as he did not press for an answer.

Shyam was more occupied in inhaling fragrance than answering. He was feeling a raw sensation creep up his body. Getting pumped up; he pulled his mother's tresses to his face which made his mother heave. Sensing he had pulled harshly he let go of it and said 'sorry.'

'It's okay. There is nothing to feel sorry about' saying this she got up and flashing a big smile went to her room.

Inside her room her thoughts were of what she had done. Was it correct to ask him to bring flowers? What if he comes to know its meaning? Was this wrong, she thought? Thinking he would not know its real meaning, she felt reassured and decided to carry on for some time? The prospect of the things to come made her feel excited.

Shyam was on cloud nine. He was glad as he had his mother's permission. This upped his ante and made him bold. He felt new sensations creep over his body and letting it to linger on he slept soundly.

Having over slept hurriedly he dressed for office. When his mother came to strap the watch his hand was already extended. Holding his hand his mother caressed the hair on it and this made him look at her.

'It is not just you who is fond of hair' she said as he looked at her.

This had an electrifying effect and made him look at his mother from head to toe. His mother was wearing a long petticoat and a shirt which happened to be her night dress. It covered her whole body and there was nothing left for any roaming eyes to see.

It was when his mother lifted her hands to push him out his eyes had a glimpse at the dark patch under her arms. Shyam was excited to see that his mother had a thick patch of hair on her arm pits. As it was just a fleeting glance he tried to peep again but before he could his mother pushed him out of the house.

Once in office Shyam recollected the events of the previous day. Step by step he replayed all that was said and when he recaptured the words of his mother 'do you know the meaning of placing flowers on a woman's locks,' he made it a point to learn about it.

He need not had to go far as he saw one of his colleagues wearing a string of flowers. She was the talk of the office. He sat down to have a chat with her and dug out everything pertaining to its meaning and when she revealed it, he was aghast. His face turned crimson, his heart beat faster and he had no words to reply back when his colleague quizzed him. Saying I will tell you soon he left.

It struck him hard and suddenly he felt he was growing inside. It was not the first time he felt like this. Whenever he had thought about his mother, it had happened but today it had reached its maximum.

The whole day his mind was racing. He was wondering what would happen if he told his mother about it, how would she react. Would she or wouldn't she take it lightly. These were the thoughts running in his mind and finally he decided to keep quiet. He felt it would be better to wait for the appropriate time. With this decision he went home picking a string of flowers on the way.

He entered the house cautiously and seeing his mother busy he went in for a wash and after the meal he sat down on the sofa inhaling the aroma of fresh flowers. His mother saw him holding the flowers to his face. This again sent a rush of warmth through her and smiling playfully she sat down beside him and set her hair straight.

Shyam moved closer and taking hold of her tresses he nuzzled his face deeply into her soft silky hair inhaling its fragrance and then caressing them he took time to part some of her hair and when everything was to his satisfaction, he fixed the flowers. His mother was thrilled by the way he had fixed the flowers and in way of thanking him she pecked a kiss on his cheek..

Thrilled by her kiss Shyam instantly dug his face in her thick locks and as he nuzzled it deeper his lips met with the nape of her neck which sent a shiver down his spine. It was the first time that his lips had felt any part of her body. His mother too was excited on feeling his lips brushing the naked part of her neck and as she turned to face him, the same pair of lips brushed her cheeks.

The sudden brushing of his lips made her blush and before she could react, her son had straightened. Smiling at him she said 'do you like it so much.'

'Yes, I love touching its silkiness and on my face; it feels like being in..... he stopped.

'Yes, how do you feel at that moment' she asked.

'It feels as if I am in heaven' he replied.

'Do you want to be in heaven often' she asked shyly.

'Would love to,' he replied.

'I too love it when you fondle my hair and especially when you caress your face on it' she replied.

'How does it feel then' he shot back the question to her.

'Like you said it feels like heaven' she replied

'So we both love it' he said.

'Yes we do' she replied.

'It is my desire to touch you there' he said to himself thinking of the dark patch under her arms.

Seeing him talk to himself 'what are you dreaming of' asked his mother.

'I will tell you later' he replied.

'Want to keep it a secret.'

'For the time being' he replied.

'You are cute' saying it she again kissed him on the cheeks.

'Thanks, I was in need of that' he said.

'Happy.'

'More than happy' he replied.

'Can I go now' she asked getting up.

'I want to ask you something' he replied.

'Yes, what is it.' She came closer.

'Can you let your hair loose' he spoke softly.

'But then you would not be able to place the flowers in them' she replied feeling excited by his words.

'I don't need to place them any more' he replied.

'Why? Don't you like its fragrance any more' she asked.

'I love yours' he replied.

It shocked her to hear his reply. As this was leading to some intimate possessions of her body.

'Will I get something in return' she asked.

'What would you like to have' he asked.

'Mmmm a kiss would make me feel happy.

'Just a kiss' he asked.

'I will think of something else later,' saying this she went to her room.

Once inside her cubicle she again wondered what was going on. How could she say she wanted a kiss? Where was this leading to? She put forth lots of questions and unable to answer them she started to think again. She somehow felt everything would be fine. Finally she decided he was too young and the thoughts which were running in her mind were not what he was after. He was still a boy and such feelings hardly arose in them. Thinking on those lines she went to bed.

She was totally wrong in accessing him. He was a boy five years back but now, he was eighteen and knew everything about bees and birds.

The next morning he waited for his mother to strap the watch. He was waiting to have another glimpse of what he had seen the previous day. Then as she appeared in front of him his eyes were focused on her arm and as she lifted it to strap the watch, he was fascinated by the sight of her slender arm and as it was raised he got a glimpse, and then finally he had a clear view of her arm pits. His eyes popped out on looking at the lovely black hair nestled under her arms and as he stood staring at it; he was shocked to hear his mother say 'soft hair.'

Those words jolted him and when he looked down and saw her caressing the tiny hair on his arms, it brought him relief and taking a cue from her words he replied 'soft and lovely too.'

'Yes soft and lovely,' saying this she let her hand down which hid the exciting view.

Taking hold of her hand and lifting it to plant a kiss, his eyes were again focused on the dark patch under her arms. His eyes were glued to the spot while subconsciously his lips kept kissing her hand.

His mother saw him staring and when she saw where it was directed, she felt warm sensations creep through her body. Not being able to withstand it she said 'is it not getting late for you.'

'Yes, but I was waiting for you to finish strapping the watch' he said feigning lost.

'I finished it long back' she whispered in his ears.

'Oh! I did not notice' he replied.

'As if you did not' saying this she pushed him out of the house.

With those words ringing in his ears he went out.

Inside the house Maya went straight to her bedroom. Standing in front of the mirror she lifted her arms and the sight which reflected in the mirror made her shiver. She could see the dark patch of hair and knowing this was what that had attracted her son, she felt thrilled. She made it a point to confirm it.

As the evening descended she waited for her son to come. She had not changed her dress. She was not wearing a blouse as it hid her armpits. She wanted it to be visible and also she had let her hair loose.

Shyam was delighted on seeing his mother had let her hair loose, on closer scrutiny he found that she was still wearing the shirt and it sent a thrill up his spine. Feeling excited he went to have wash and by the time he came his dinner was ready.

After dinner with the cleaning over, Maya slowly threaded her way to the sofa. She was surprised to see Shyam not carrying flowers. Sitting next to him she held his hand and started feeling his soft hair.

'Thank you Ma' said Shyam.

'For what.' she spoke softly caressing his hair.

'For letting your hair loose' he replied.

'It's my pleasure.'

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A String of Flowers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds