• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kinky Love in Black and White

Kinky Love in Black and White

My name is Lea Jorgensen and I'm a white woman with an unusual story to tell. I'm five-foot-ten, kind of chubby and big-bottomed, with alabaster skin, blonde hair and pale blue eyes. The story that I'm about to tell you is absolutely true. Presently, I live in the Republic of Mexico with my husband Jamal Louis and our sons Jericho and Leroy. I've settled into my new life in Mexico and I don't miss my old one. Not at all. As far as the world is concerned, I'm a dead woman. Things worked out for the best. A couple of years ago, I lived a very different life. I was born into wealth and privilege. My parents are two wealthy Jews who came to America from Sweden in the early 1980s. I was born in the city of Boston, Massachusetts, in 1984. My father, Bjorn Jorgensen is a wealthy Swedish manufacturer. My mother Sobel is a former model. We lived happy, privileged lives in Boston. I'm ashamed to say that I lived in an insulated world of rich white folks and I had zero experience of the real world. Until one day, a burly Black man came into my car and crashed my world.

His name was Jamal Louis, and he was on the run from a lot of people. Crooks were after him as well as cops. And it was all a case of mistaken identity. Jamal Louis was a dead ringer for a notorious gangster. The cops and the crooks were after the wrong man. Jamal had to run because both the good guys and the bad guys wanted him dead. While he wasn't the criminal mastermind they thought he was, Jamal was a guy with a lot of issues. Sexually speaking, he was confused and downright perverted at times. That's okay because in the end, things worked out. Anyway, Jamal got into my car and ordered me to drive. We were chased by the Massachusetts State Police all over Southeastern Massachusetts. Somehow, we evaded them. As you can imagine, I was terrified. Well, Jamal was even more terrified than I was. He wasn't a criminal. He was just a horny bastard who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Now, I was really, really scared. However, I was also fascinated by my captor. He was nice. He wasn't armed. He wasn't rude. And he was more scared than I was. I felt bad for him. I didn't believe him to be the monster the news portrayed him as. And I guess that's why we bonded. Things only got weirder after that. One night, as we were hiding out on our way to the frontier, I kissed Jamal. That really took him by surprise. Well, I found myself attracted to him and I wanted to hook up with him. That's when he got rough with me. He threw me against the bed and grabbed my throat. Then he told me that if I didn't do what he said, things wouldn't bode well for me. At this point I was truly scared. What in hell was he going to do to me? Jamal reached into his bag and I pleaded with him not to hurt him. Instead of pulling out a gun or a knife, he pulled out the last thing I expected. Jamal pulled out a strap-on dildo. Sternly, he told me to put it on. I was stunned. Nevertheless, I wore the strap-on dildo. As ordered by my captor. Then Jamal unzipped his pants and dropped his trousers. I gasped when I saw his dick. He had a gigantic, uncircumcised and scary-looking dick. I had only been with white guys before so I had never seen a magnificent black cock before. Except maybe in porno magazines and online porn movies. I was fascinated. Nevertheless, Jamal wouldn't let me touch his magnificent black cock. He wanted me to fuck his ass instead. Amazing but true.

Jamal got on all fours and spread his ass cheeks wide open. Then he ordered me to fuck him up the ass with my strap-on dildo otherwise he'd make me pay. Well, I really had no choice, did I? I got behind Jamal and then pressed the dildo against his asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Gripping Jamal's hips, I shoved the dildo up his ass. Yes, I'm a white chick fucking a black man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. Weird? I know. However, he told me to do it. And so I did it. I pumped my dildo up the black man's ass with gusto. Jamal screamed and ordered me to fuck him harder. Like I needed any encouragement. I rammed the dildo so far up his ass, I'm surprised it didn't come out of his mouth. I made him scream. Hell, I even berated him while fucking him up the ass with his strap-on dildo which I now wore. Yeah, I almost destroyed his ass. And you know what? He loved it!

After this memorable encounter, I grew to understand Jamal Louis. He's a sexually adventurous guy with a lot of weird kinks. He's really into female domination and likes watching women wearing strap-on dildos fucking guys. He especially likes watching blonde-haired white chicks sodomizing black guys with dildos. Talk about reverse interracial. In most interracial porn videos, some burly black guy fucked the hell out of some blonde-haired bimbo. The Internet was full of web sites showing young white women...and mature white women getting butt-fucked by well-endowed black studs. I never thought there were black guys out there who dreamed of getting fucked by white women wearing strap-on dildos. It's a fun world we live in, isn't it?

I found myself feeling quite a bit of sympathy for Jamal Louis...and I was more attracted to him as well. A lot of black guys have a hyper-masculine image mainly because North American society tries to put them down in spite of their contributions to society in sports, entertainment, science, education and politics. I understood that. I also understood how many black guys felt boxed in. American society expected them to be tough, strong and hyper-masculine. They weren't allowed to be anything else. If they had any desires which could change their image, they hid them because society would never forgive them. Black guys with submissive desires hid them from their lovers and family members. The world simply wouldn't let them be themselves. That's a shame. In the porn movies, directors and writers exploited the hyper masculine image of the black male in America. They often showed black male porn stars completely dominating their lovers whether these lovers were female or male, black or white, or any other race. In porn, we hardly ever saw black male submissives. And that's a crying shame. So I told Jamal Louis that he could always come to me with his desires, whether he was dominant or submissive. His eyes lit up when he heard that. I smiled and kissed him. Then we hugged.

We continued to bond as we successfully crossed into Mexico. By then, I had fallen in love with him. And my old life seemed dull and empty. I hung out in Country Clubs in Martha's Vineyard. I dined with wealthy young men and women from New England's wealthiest Jewish families. Life with Jamal Louis was fun and exciting. Also, there was a lot more to him than meets the eye. He was college-educated, and also a church-going, hard-working professional. He worked as a computer techie for one of the big firms in downtown Boston. He had a bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Bay State College. The guy wasn't dumb nor was he a hoodlum. Alas, America was such a racist society that most Americans constantly made negative assumptions about black men. Never mind that the states of Massachusetts and New York have black men who govern them. Or that the President of the USA is very much a black man. So much for negative stereotypes. Americans need to go to a shrink to resolve their bigotry, seriously.

We settled into Mexico, and became very much a couple. Ours was a passionate relationship. I remember one hot session we had in the bathroom of a Mexican restaurant. Jamal was feeling really dominant that night and I was happy to oblige him. First I knelt before him and gave that magnificent dick of his a good sucking. I sucked his cock and balls like there was no tomorrow. I've never sucked a black dick before and I've definitely never sucked an uncircumcised one. As a Jewish chick, I was fascinated by such dicks because they were completely alien to me. I was really turned on by Jamal's uncut dick and its wonderful powers. Once I had him nice and hard, he put me on all fours and slammed his dick into my pussy. I squealed in delight as he fucked me hard. I liked having his cock up my pussy. He pumped it inside of me and it was a lot of fun. Talk about intense. However, when he spread my white ass cheeks and pressed his dick against my asshole, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Jamal gripped my wide hips and shoved his dick up my asshole. He said he always wanted to fuck a fat white chick up the ass. Well, now's his chance. I gasped as Jamal's cock filled my asshole. Jamal fucked me hard, drilling his cock up my asshole. This was my ultimate fantasy. Giving up the booty to a dominant black male. He fucked me hard, just the way I wanted it. It turned me so much that I went nuts. I even farted while getting fucked by Jamal's awesome cock. He laughed. So did I. Folks, it was awesome. Afterwards, Jamal and I fell asleep in each other's arms.

We settled into our new lives in Mexico, after conveniently faking our deaths. I died my hair black and I also got quite a tan from living in Mexico for a couple of years. I work as an english teacher at a local school. As for Jamal, he fixes computers for a local company. We do alright for ourselves. Our sons Jericho and Leroy are the delight of our lives. What can I say? Life is good. I love my husband and I love my family. I love my new life. I never miss my old one. The person I used to be is gone. And she's not coming back. I'm a white chick who's happily married to a black man and we have a family together. I don't miss my rich, stuffy and bigoted family or my so-called friends. I don't miss my old life of privilege. I live in the real world now and I like it. I like it a lot. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kinky Love in Black and White

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds