• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 18

Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 18

12

(This story is fictional and if you don't like non consent stories it probably isn't for you. Let me know what you think, I like hearing about your ideas. This story is hopefully going to wind up with chapter 20, thanks for reading.)

Chapter 32 – Kerina changes the game

Kerina stood completely naked in the middle of the room. She was nervous and feeling out of sorts. Part of the reason was that her clothes were piled up (not very neatly) on a desk 10 feet from her. Another reason was that she was currently standing in the centre of the College Counsellors Office. The final, and arguably the main reason for his discomfort, was that ten male students from different classes she was in were in the room chatting with Elle, the school counsellor, about how best to assist Kerina with the difficulties she had been having recently.

Kerina stood there, pretty face slightly flushed, eyes wide and staring at the floor, framed by her long wavy blonde hair, her elegant neck meeting her slim and sexy shoulders. On her chest sitting high her young firm breasts with the small brown nipples displayed, almost lewdly, her long slender arms hung by her smooth curvaceous and slightly athletic torso , which rounded her soft ivory hips, curving around her rounded firm young ass. At the front her lithe attractive legs ran down, with her neatly trimmed plump young pussy displayed to everyone in the room.

Kerina stood there huddling over slightly, horrified to have to stand like this in front of the boys and Elle, but knowing that if she was to try and hide herself, Elle would think of something to punish her with.

"Well boys thank you for your suggestions, but I really think you can do better. Come on call out a couple more."

"Uh well, maybe body painting?" One boy suggests.

"That's okay, come on guys, here is this hot little tart, you can do what you want. Be mean, we need to challenge her."

"How about she starts working as a life model, you know like nude modelling, for the College art classes?"

"That is a great idea," Elle turns to look at Kerina, "you would get really good at being naked in front of your fellow college students that way," Elle said smiling.

Kerina felt her breath catch and blushed red as Elle turned back to the boys.

"Does she just have to stand there while we talk about this? Shouldn't she like masturbate or something?"

"Well, you make a good point...hmm. Well I don't have anything to use, so Kerina you might need to just stand over there by the door and use your fingers please," Elle said gesturing to a low lamp table near the door.

Kerina walked over unsteadily but turned and faced Elle when she got to the lamp table.

"Elle, please, do I really need to do this?" Kerina asked trembling a little. She couldn't believe she was going to have to do this in front of these boys. Why did Elle keep coming up with these things?

"Kerina honey, sit down and get our fingers in your pussy or I am going to parade you down the halls naked."

Kerina's eyes widened in horror and the guys chuckled. Parting her legs and sitting her bare ass on the lamp table, Kerina slid a finger in between her pussy lips. Gasping softly she opened her legs a bit wider, pulling her outer lips apart displaying the puffy pink flesh inside to the boys. She slid her finger in and out again. This sweet quiet little girl sat there naked, legs parted, breasts bared, masturbating as 10 guys from her college she hardly knew watched her.

"Ok, now back to our topic. Any other ideas for our little Kerina?"

"I would like her to get fitter. I love chicks with athletic bodies."

"Oh, that's interesting. Its a good idea actually, after all it is all part of helping Kerina live a healthier life. Good idea," said Elle writing it down.

The boys sat around with strained looks on their faces, trying to think, but unable to take their eyes off Kerina sliding her finger in and out her pussy.

"Use two fingers please Kerina," Elle snapped, " Ok boys, I can see you are distracted, well think of some ideas and we can discuss this next week. I think we will meet on Monday maybe about 10am please. Is that okay with everyone?"

The boys all eagerly nodded assent. Sure miss no problem.

"Now before you all go, Kerina, where is this party you are going to on the weekend, incase anyone else wants to come along?"

"Uh, please miss, I think it is only by invitation. It might be awkward for people to turn up uninvited."

"Hmm, very thoughtful, okay, well if any of us turn up, I want you to let whoever's party it is know that you invited us okay?"

Kerina was unsure what to say and so just said, "Yes Elle."

"Good, okay everyone that is all, could someone please take Kerina's bra with them please. I think we will start the no underwear policy from today. She can only wear panties when she has her period. Uh, Kerina, you sit there until everyone has left, and maybe thank everyone for helping today."

"Oh, um, th-thank you everyone," Kerina said blushing, slipping two fingers in and out of her pussy, her hips thrusting slightly with each push, the boys scrambled for Kerina's bra and her clothes were knocked onto the floor in a pile as one of them grabbed the bra, pulled open the door and ran out of the room laughing. Kerina was horrified as the other boys filed out and she sat there naked, masturbating with the door open. Looking out she could see Maria staring at her in shock and there was a tall pretty older girl sitting there who also was looking at her amazed. Kerina reached over and quickly pushed the door closed.

Humbled again Kerina sat there until Elle said she could stop and get dressed.

"Look Elle, I am sorry about your boyfriend. But please can't we stop this. Soon everyone will think I am a slut. Please, I am just going to have to say no. I can't do this anymore."

Elle looked up at Kerina surprised, "Wow, I didn't think you had it in you to stand up to me Kerina. Well are you sure, what happens if I go to the dean and say you haven't done what you have agreed to. Aren't you worried you will lose your scholarship?"

"Yes Elle," Kerina said trying to keep her voice steady, standing there nude in front of Elle, "I am worried, but if you do, well I will lose my scholarship and I will just have to find more work. It won't be easy but I can do it. I just can't keep exposing myself to people like this anymore, I can't do these horrible things you have been making me do, it's not me, I don't know if you are serious when you say I am really an exhibitionist, but it's not true. It's not me. I have already lost friends because of all this, I am behind in my studies and I am already having to work to pay for my accommodation. I am serious Elle, I am doing this no more."

"Are you sure about this Kerina,' Elle asked quietly.

"Yes, I am certain. No more." Kerina stated firmly. She had been rehearsing this conversation in her head. If she could just call Elle's bluff, she could be done with this. She couldn't deal with the constant humiliation and perverted situations.

"Well Kerina, I will respect your decision. No more sessions I guess."

"Really, um and will you tell the Dean?"

"I am not sure, let me think about it ok?"

"Sure Elle, thanks for understanding."

"That is fine honey. Oh well, should I drop off the videos and photos this evvening?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, Jack had a file of stuff about you which I made him give me. If we are done, I guess I need to return it to you."

"Oh, sure, well I am working tonight from 4pm to 7pm."

"Okay, I will drop it off to you there. All right, well have a good day Kerina. Better get some clothes on before you go, though," Elle grinned," You don't want to go wandering around like that. Someone might get the wrong idea and bend you over a desk."

Kerina sighed and rolled her eyes at Elle's immature joke, as she pulled on her jeans and her white t-shirt. She was a little dismayed to find how prominent her breasts appeared through her white t-shirt, but she didn't have far to go. She walked out of Elle's office, young breasts jiggling under her t-shirt.

Chapter 33 – Problems at work

Kerina was on her way to work. She was feeling good and in control. She had shut Elle down, the first sign of resistance, Ell had backed off, she had a party to go to tomorrow night and she had plenty of time to study and to make up ground in her studies. Things were good.

Kerina was wearing a knee length black skirt, a white blouse, a white bra and black shoes. She would get some panties tonight from work. She was done with all this humiliation, she hadn't seen Jack and Pat was in Jail apparently.

Work started well, she made a few sales but there weren't many customers so she had time to chat and help people.

At 5pm Kerina was walking around the aisles when she heard a familiar voice address her, "excuse me miss, can you help me?"

Kerina turned to find Elle standing there, looking gorgeous as normal, in a pair of jeans and a stylish blouse, "Oh I thought you were coming after work," Kerina said.

"I know, I am sorry, I have to go out later. I thought it would be okay to drop it off early?" Elle said showing Kerina a large yellow envelope.

Kerina reached for it, but Elle took a step back, "Hold on, hold on. I want to make sure this is yours and that this is all there is, Elle said undoing the flap on the envelope, a single falling out and falling to the floor. Kerina swooped on it and picked it up. Glancing at it she saw herself being fucked doggy style over a desk by Pat the ex-security guard.

Kerina blushed and held it against her chest, " Not here Elle! Let's go somewhere...umm come into the change rooms, pretend you are trying something on and i am helping you."

"Oh, well okay Kerina," Elle said smiling.

Kerina led the way into the ladies change room, with Elle following. Kerina checked the other cubicles quickly and then beckoned Elle into one of the cubicles and pulled the curtain closed.

"Okay let me look then," Kerina snapped.

Elle calmly handed the envelope over and Kerina looked through the contents, feeling sick as she sow photographic evidence of most of the horrible things Jack had done to her. Kerina paled and stuffed them back in the envelope. Elle snatched it back from Kerina.

"Yes, they are all of me," Kerina said annoyed, "please give them to me.

"Well, princess, i will but you just have to do one more thing for me. Come on, you will be left alone after this," Elle said smoothly.

But Kerina was having none of this. "No Elle, I told you no more. I am not doing anything else to humiliate myself."

"Oh, I guess you are serious. Well, since I can't enjoy myself this way anymore I will have to just give it up. I will leave these with your boss as I leave then Kerina, and you won't hear from me again," Elle said pushing the curtain back and stepping out of the cubicle.

"Uh what, to my boss....uh no you can't do that."

"Sorry, I have to enjoy myself somehow."

"But I will get fired Elle," Kerina said horrified.

"Well that is the risk I have to take, unless you have other ideas?"

"W-well, what were you...going to ask me?" Kerina asked feeling like she had just got trapped again as she asked it.

"Oh nothing much, I just had one more thing I wanted you to try. If you enjoy it, it would prove I was right about you being an exhibitionist."

"Fine, what is it. I know I will prove you wrong."

"Well then Kerina, I want you to undress here in the cubicle and while I go and look around the shop for ten minutes or so, I want you to sit in here, masturbating until I return. I think you will enjoy it and you will orgasm, but if you are right, you won't."

"So I won't have to leave the cubicle?" Kerina asked uncertainly.

"Only if you want to," grinned Elle.

"Fine then, ten minutes, and then I get the envelope and you leave me in peace."

"That's it honey," Elle said.

Kerina slipped off her shoes and unzipped the side of her skirt and slipped it down. Elle grinned at the increased ease with which Kerina was able to undress in front of her now and realised that Kerina didn't even know it was happening.

Unbuttoning her blouse and slipping off her bra, Kerina was quickly naked in the small cubicle. She hung her clothes on the hook on the wall.

"Good girl Kerina, now sit down on the bench please," Elle said confidently as the once more naked Kerina sat in front of her, "Now take this and start. I will be back in ten minutes.

Kerina looked at the thick dildo that Elle handed her almost in shock.

"Close your mouth honey, it isn't for there."

"I can't use this, it is too big and it is rude.

"Grow up Kerina, it is part of the challenge, remember just ten minutes and this will be all over."

Reluctantly Kerina tool the dildo and screwing up her eyes she slid the thick plastic toy into her pussy between her legs and into her body. Sitting there legs apart, naked, a dildo sliding in and out, Elle grinned at once again how fucked up this little bitch was.

"Okay I will be back soon, just concentrate, I want to see some sweat when I return."

Kerina closed her eyes, sliding it in and out of herself, as Elle turned and closed the curtain. Kerina didn't see Elle take her clothes from the hook as she left.

******

Kerina sat there, sliding the thick thing uncomfortably between her legs, pushing it deep in her as she sat there lewdly fucking herself in the ladies change room, a thin sheen had covered her skin as she worked hard at it.

She was determined not to give Elle any more reasons not to return the envelope and get out of her life. Kerina heard other people coming into the change room and heard conversation in the next cubicle. A young girls voice and an older lady were discussing some new clothes they were buying. Kerina tried to block it out.

Kerina heard more people come in, but she really blocked them out concentrating, until Elle's voice invaded her consciousness. Kerina listened trying to make sense of it.

"Yes, I thought I should tell you, in that one I think."

"Well thank you miss, I appreciate your coming forward. We always follow up on our customers complaints."

It was Miss Thine's voice.

Panicked Kerina opened her eyes and looked around the cubicle, her clothes were gone! She felt a sick feeling in her tummy, but before she could pull the dildo out, the curtain was pushed aside and revealed Elle, looking concerned, standing next to Miss Thine's who's look of worry dissolved quickly into a look of anger.

"What the hell are you doing young lady!!!" she thundered, "you are at work, you perverted little strumpet."

"I was...uh that is...I was..." Kerina stammered unable to think of what to say.

"Well you are fired missy, get your clothes and get out of here!"

"Uh, I am not sure where they are," Kerina said blushing red as she stood, sliding the dildo out with a moist 'pop' sound.

A shocked gasp came, and Kerina looked up to see a lady and a teen age girl looking in as well. The look on the girls face made Kerina feel so low. Miss Thine apologised profusely to the lady as she walked by remarking on the slut in the cubicle.

As she was distracted, Elle smiled at Kerina and winked.

"So are you enjoying it? Either way, you will probably need a new job after this, so come see me on Monday morning hun. I will find something for you. Have fun getting home," then the grin disappeared from her face, "and if you EVER disobey me again, you will wish that I just punished you like this again. Don't mess with me again Kerina."

Elle turned on her heel and walked off. Kerina stood there shaking till Miss Thine turned back to her, disgust in her eyes.

"You get out of here now, if I ever see you here again I will call the police. These are disgusting," she said holding up the envelope and shaking her head, "why you would bring them to work is beyond me. You have problems Kerina, now get out of here."

"But, I have no clothes, please..."

"You have 10 seconds then I call the police and they drag you out of here in handcuffs."

Kerina ran out crying through the store, lots of shocked and lustful stares followed her, when she made it into the mall she threw the hateful dildo into the first trash can she passed and ran toward the nearest exit. More shocked looks and some catcalls and comments followed her.

"Hey check out the slut!"

"Wow nice tits."

"She is running around here naked, what a whore"

"I'd like to hit that!"

"Lets follow her, I feel like a fuck"

"Nah bro, I am waiting for mah Mickey Dee's"

"Isn't that the quiet girl from our class at College, someone said she had pissed her pants a few weeks ago."

"Hey it's the little freaky girl who had her tits out when she ran into Leticia. She is getting worse."

Kerina ran out as fast as she could bare ass naked, tits jiggling and she ran into a small alley, and crouched down behind some boxes and hid, shaking and sobbing.

Several hours later when it got dark, Kerina wrapped some cardboard around her and snuck home, it was late and quiet and she was able to make it all the way there without any major incidents, but when she got there, she had no key and Lisa wasn't home. Kerina had no choice but to go and hide and the closest place was the alley behind her building. Naked, wrapped in cardboard she slept on the cold cement ground, between a stack of newspapers and a some smelly garbage bins.

Chapter 34 – The Party

The sun woke Kerina. She groaned as she rolled over and her hand felt the rough concrete lane surface. She opened her eyes and she remembered where she was. Naked in the alley behind her dorm building. She was locked out and humiliated again, just when she had decided not to do this anymore.

Ashamed, grubby, cold and bare assed she looked thru the bins for something to cover herself with. She couldn't find anything useful. Just as she resigned herself to walking back to her room naked again, she saw a towel on the ground down the alley. Looking up she realised it must have fallen out of someone's room. Grateful she picked it up and wrapped it around her.

Kerina ran to her room and knocked but had to wait until almost 10am for Lisa to get back. Kerina was unable to explain what had happened and Lisa didn't want to hear.

"There you go slut, back in your room again. You are pathetic Kerina."

Kerina washed and slept, then she got dressed and went out. At her door was a note from Mark. He couldn't pick her up tonight, but he gave the address of the party and asked to meet her there. Apparently he had to work back tonight. Kerina had no costume to wear, but the note said Marks friend had some extra costumes.

Kerina spent the day alone walking around and sitting in the sun, trying not to think about what had happened to her and how she was going to afford the rent. She cried several times, but couldn't bring herself to ring her friends. She felt very, very alone.

In the afternoon, Kerina headed for the address that Mark had left her. She was really looking for to hanging out with someone normal. She could hardly keep it together. But she got to the house, it was in an okay area not far from the College. The houses were close together but they were neat and tidy. Kerina walked up and knocked on the door.

A pimply guy answered the door and smiled when he saw her, "You must be Kerina, Mark has told us all about you."

Kerina smiled back, happy to meet someone nice for once.

"Yes that's me...um whats your name?"

"Oh I am Phil. Sorry, come in, some people are already here, " he said beckoning her in.

Kerina followed him in, and realised he was dressed as a fox, with a big bushy tail and a furry suit. She felt silly that she didn't have a costume on yet.

They walked into the lounge and about 1 people were standing around, chatting, eating and generally having a relaxed time. Kerina felt better straight away, this was more her type of place.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds