• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Women are Goddesses Ch. 04

White Women are Goddesses Ch. 04

My name is Krystal White. I'm a six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed, somewhat chubby and big-bottomed but still sexy Irishwoman living in the city of Ottawa, Canada. I'm a second-year student at Ottawa University, majoring in psychology. Life has been busy these days. However, I make time for that which matters. Like my relationship. I'm dating a tall, dark and handsome young man named James Tarn Akili. J.T. to his friends. He's part African and part Hispanic. His father Henry Akili is from the Republic of Liberia in Africa. He works as a police officer with the Ontario Police Service. His mother Lisa Vasquez is of Puerto Rican descent. She's a professor of business at Algonquin College. His unique good looks reflect his dual heritage.

I just love how sexy James looks. He could be a model if he wanted to. A fine-looking stud with light brown skin, curly black hair and light gray eyes. He goes to Carleton University. We met while reaching for the same croissant at Second Cup, a restaurant in downtown Ottawa. It was love at first sight. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm definitely in love with a black man. He's charming, smart and sexy. He treats me really well. Oh, and he's absolutely fantastic in bed. The guy does things to my body that I didn't even know were possible. I think he's definitely a keeper. He's met my folks and although they had some reservations about interracial dating, I told them that if they said anything bad to him or about him, I'd raise all kinds of hell. My family knows what kind of bitch I can be so they left him alone. I love my man. We're going to be together no matter what. Believe it.

Lately, though, I've been getting a lot of nasty looks and comments from black women whenever they see me with James. What the fuck? It's 2009. Canada's Governor-General is a black woman. The President of the United States is a black man. My hometown's police chief is a black man. My best friend Ashley Lee is half black and half Asian. And she's going out with a Native American guy named Joel, of the Navajo Nation. We live in a multicultural society in North America. Why can't people get over their bigotry? A lot of white guys don't like seeing pretty white women like myself with black men. To hell with them. I can handle the white guys when they get out of line upon seeing me with my beloved James. It's the angry black women who often take me by surprise. I've lived in racially diverse towns my whole life. When I lived in the United States, I resided in the city of Detroit, Michigan. I've always had a thing for tall, good-looking young black men. I find them so sexy and manly. Black guys truly know they're men. And they've got a lot of masculine power and confidence about themselves. Women of all races can tell. White guys for the most part walk without swagger and seem barely aware of their masculinity. I don't get pissed when I see a black woman with a white guy. It's none of my business. So why do black women and white guys get mad when they see me, a white chick, with a black man? Bunch of hypocrites.

I've talked to James about it and he finds it funny. He told me that while he lived in Boston, Massachusetts, he was fascinated by the beautiful and confident black women he saw walking around the city. The USA has far more people of African descent than Canada does. It's normal for James as a black man to be curious about the black women he encountered in the States. I wasn't bothered when he told me. However, what he said next saddened me. He told me that America's black women were very hostile to him as a black man. I was stunned. How could that be? James is a tall, good-looking black man with a college education, a solid family and a lot of charm. Why would any woman, especially a black woman, walk away from a guy like him? These black women in America must be crazy. Canadian women are definitely smarter. We know that good-looking, educated men are in short supply these days so we grab them when we find them. Black women in America think they're too good for the few good-looking, educated black men who actually want to be with them. Must be why so many of these black women in America end up bitter and alone. Black men didn't stop wanting black women in America. Too many black women stopped wanting black men. Can you really blame black men for dating outside their race in their search for love?

I'm so grateful that James is in my life. He's amazing. Presently, he's visiting his grandparents Jean and Rita Akili in the beautiful Republic of Liberia. I wanted to go with him but he insisted he had to go alone. I can respect that. While he's away, I'm having some fun. You see, I'm not just a student at Ottawa University and James beloved future wife. I'm also a whip-smart dominatrix at this place called the Dungeon. It caters to the needs of women and men with an interest in race play. What is race play? One of the most fascinating and controversial aspects of the wild and kinky world of BDSM. Sexual domination with a racial element in it. I love it. I really, really do. Tonight, I'm going to have a lot of fun playing the role of white plantation mistress to fulfill a black couple's interracial submission fantasies. It's going to be awesome.

I met the couple, Jerome and Anita Brown. An African-american couple with a lot of money. They hail from the city of Atlanta, Georgia, and are vacationing in Ottawa while visiting some friends in the suburb of Orleans. I was happy to make their fantasy come true. Jerome Brown was a tall and muscular, light-skinned black man in his mid-forties. His wife Anita was around six feet tall, heavyset and big-bottomed, with really dark skin and long black hair. She appeared to be in her late thirties. They told me what they wanted. Anita Brown was bisexual and had a thing for bossy younger white women. Especially blondes. I smiled when she said that. The Dungeon's top people did some research on them. Jerome Brown was a civil engineer in Atlanta. He was educated at Georgia Tech and makes good money. His wife Anita used to be a welfare case until she met him. I think their fantasy is right up my alley because I love dominating black women. Why? Simply because black women frustrate and anger me. They royally piss me off sometimes. I love black men, though. Funny, right? Jerome Brown said he would watch while his wife Anita Brown submitted to me. I was okay with that. I promised the sexy older black gentleman a show he wouldn't forget. Anita looked nervous. I smiled at her and promised her a good time. She smiled back. The slut had no idea how tough I would get on her case. She's in for one hell of a surprise.

I quickly got into character. I was the dominant white mistress of the southern plantation and Anita Brown was my slave. My black female slave. I ordered Anita Brown to get naked. She did. I admired her body. Ugh. Big tits. Big butt. Wide hips. Fake hair. Bad teeth. Nice. I told her she was an ugly slut and a filthy ghetto whore. I told her that she was an ugly black slut and that I was her white goddess, the ideal of feminine beauty. Upon hearing all that, Anita's eyes widened. Clearly, this rich black woman from Atlanta wasn't used to being talked to this way. I laughed and smacked her hard across the face. That's what she gets for not complying with my orders. Jerome Brown gasped when he saw his bossy black wife get smacked by a prissy white woman. I could tell he was turned on. I smiled at him and ordered Anita to kneel before me. Without hesitation, the big black woman did as she was told. I told Anita to suck on my toes. Amazingly, she did. She fastened her lips around my toes and started sucking like her life depended on it. I smiled at Jerome, who was stroking his big black cock while watching us. Oh, yeah. He was loving the show.

When Anita finished sucking my toes, I ordered her to spread her legs. I began fingering her pussy. She smiled, starting to like it. I smacked her face again and she quit smiling. Good. I made her get on all fours, face down and ass up. I've always wanted to spank a big black woman's gigantic ass. I started spanking Anita's ass with my hands and she yelped. I got a better idea. I grabbed a wooden paddle and began spanking her huge black ass with it. Anita's yelps turned into howls. They were music to my ears. Watching the big black woman's big butt cheeks jiggle under the force of my paddle's whacks turned me on like you would not believe. My pussy was wet as a puddle. I was really getting into it. Reducing this big and tall, wealthy black woman to a submissive slut right in front of her husband felt wonderfully empowering. Jerome loved it. He looked just about ready to cum. I decided to really give him a show. I fetched my strap-on dildo and told Anita I was going to fuck her with it. The big black woman's eyes widened. Oh, yeah. I'm going to fuck her. And so I did.

I spread Anita's plump ass cheeks wide open. The big black woman seemed really scared to have anything up her ass. I slid one finger up her ass, then two. The first thing I noticed was how warm and tight her asshole felt around my fingers. The second thing I noticed was that she was definitely no anal virgin. I spanked Anita's ass. She's such a fucking slut. I pressed the dildo against her asshole and pushed it inside. Anita's scream was a sound I would never forget. Sweet musical sound it was. I gripped her hips tightly and shoved the dildo up her ass. Jerome was so turned on by what he saw and heard that he came. I winked at him and gave him the thumb up. I should have known lots of black men would get turned on by the sight of an unruly black female getting tamed by a bossy white woman. I spanked Anita's big black ass while fucking her up the butt with my strap-on dildo. I grabbed a handful of Anita's long black hair and pulled on it. I was stunned when the hair suddenly came off. Oh, man. I sometimes forget that a lot of black women wear fake hair. Anita's weave actually came off! Anita looked embarassed. I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. Her husband Jerome was so turned on he came. Jets of hot cum spewed out of his big black cock. I smiled at him. Glad he's having a good time. I slammed my dildo up Anita's asshole like anal sex was going out of style. The big black woman howled as her tight asshole got stretched by my massive dildo.

I flipped her on her back in order to look into her face while fucking her ass with my strap-on dildo. I plunged the dildo into her ass. Anita's eyes went wide. I laughed and smacked her face hard. She blinked in surprise. I shoved my hand into her pussy, giving her a taste of the ancient art of fisting. Anita opened her mouth wide in shock as my fist filled her pussy. But no sounds came out. She was too stunned. I spat into her face and smacked her, then leaned closer to bury my dildo deeper into her asshole. Jerome watched us with interest as I took his wife on the ride of her life. I fisted Anita's pussy furiously while drilling my dildo into her asshole. I looked into the big black woman's eyes and saw her moment of surrender. I smiled victoriously. So she's finally given up. Anita opened her mouth to beg for mercy. I smiled and nodded. Then I removed the dildo from her asshole and pulled my hand out of her pussy. I stood over, and let loose a jet of urine. That's right. This white mistress just pissed all over a black woman. And amazingly, Anita drank it all up. Her husband Jerome came for the third or fourth time that night. Clearly he had about as much fun as I did. Good.

A little while later, Jerome and Anita Brown left the Dungeon. Anita thanked me for a wonderful experience and said I was the best dominatrix she'd ever been with. I smiled and nodded. I collected my fee, which was eighteen hundred dollars. Half of what the Dungeon makes per client every night. I returned to my dorm and fell asleep with a smile on my face. Tomorrow I'm going to the airport to pick up James. My beloved is returning home from the Republic of Liberia. I've missed him so much. His cute face, sexy body and gigantic, uncircumcised black dick. I want to feel that uniquely strong and long dick of his in my mouth, pussy and asshole. That's right. I take it in every hole. Like every real woman should if she loves her guy. I love my man. I've decorated the apartment and ordered Chinese food. I've got everything ready for a special welcome. Food, candles, gifts, sex toys, lubricant and condoms. That's the way a woman in love greets her special man after a long trip. If more black women treated their men half as good as I treat my favorite black stud, they'd be happier women. I've got James and he's got me. His devoted, loving and wonderfully kinky wife-to-be. We're in love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Women are Goddesses Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds