• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • White Women are Goddesses Ch. 05

White Women are Goddesses Ch. 05

Being a Black chick with a penchant for bossy older White women hasn't made my life easy. Especially since I was raised to be a strong Black woman. However, I wouldn't have it any other way. My name is Soraya Montgomery. I'm a six-foot-tall, somewhat chubby and big-bottomed yet still very sexy, dark-skinned young Black woman living in the city of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm twenty years old and attend Carleton University, where I major in business administration. My father Samuel Montgomery is a police officer in our hometown of Orleans. My mother Elisabeth Jean Montgomery is a schoolteacher. My older brother Lawrence Montgomery is a Constable with the RCMP. I come from a loving, normal family. They would be stunned to know about my most forbidden fantasies. That's why I keep my sex life private.

Today, I'm visiting my lover Catherine O'Dell. She's a five-foot-ten, good-looking and athletic woman with long blonde hair, icy blue eyes and alabaster skin. An Irishwoman through and true. She teaches business at Carleton University. And she's also openly gay. I went after her and she's the one who ended up seducing me. We've been seeing each other for three months now. Catherine is one of the kinkiest women I've ever met. And at forty three, she's sexier than half the women on campus. Catherine has been involved in the BDSM lifestyle for over twenty years. We have a lot of fun together behind closed doors. I'm very much into BDSM and she's got a lot to teach me. That's okay because I'm eager to learn. My tolerance for emotional and physical pain is extraordinary. And Catherine loves to push my limits. It's one of the many things I like about her.

Catherine and I are experimenting with something called Race Play. One of the most controversial aspects of BDSM. Basically, it's sexual domination between men and women with a racial element involved. Many people are into race play. Such as the wealthy White couple that invites a handsome Black stud to fuck the White wife in front of the husband. Interracial cuckold fantasies are common among White couples in suburbia. Lots of race play fantasies involve Black dominants and White submissives. Like the dominant Black mistress who whips wealthy White males into submission. Or the hunky Black stud who fucks some horny White housewife and dominates her in the bedroom. The other side of race play isn't so popular. Especially since it involves Black submissives and White dominants. I know lots of submissive Black folks in the world of BDSM. My friend Jonathan Barrymore is a tall, burly Black man who works as a fireman in downtown Ottawa. He's married to a beautiful Black woman named Marisa and they have two sons together. However, he's also got a secret life. He's into race play and seeks dominant White females online. He recently hooked up with one, a six-foot-tall, statuesque blonde chick named Mistress Maggie Watson.

Maggie Watson and Jonathan Barrymore have been seeing each other for some time. He loves his wife and sons but Maggie provides him with something he can't get anywhere else. He's a burly Black man who likes to be completely dominated. His wife Marisa isn't kinky so she can't satisfy that side of him. When he feels freaky, he comes to Maggie. Mistress Maggie is married to a wealthy Jewish accountant named Joel Finkelstein who's got no idea his darling wife is a whip-smart dominatrix with a strong desire to sexually dominate Black men. They're both secretive and lustful. They were made for each other. Jonathan told me how Maggie tied him up while whipping him and berating him ceaselessly. After smacking him and spanking him, she donned her strap-on dildo and fucked him with it. The big Black man squealed like a little bitch as the bossy White woman shoved a dildo up his ass. Face down and ass up, that's how she fucked him. Maggie whipped Jonathan even as she rammed the dildo up his ass. She made him her own personal bitch. Maggie loves to dominate Black men. She gets off on it. She likes to whip them, berate them and then sodomize them with her strap-on dildo. This White chick is dominant to the extreme. And she was exactly what Jonathan needed. To each their own, I guess.

Anyhow, back to my story. I went to Catherine's house for some fun and we had a memorable session. Catherine and I have always dabbled in some hot stuff but that night, she really pushed the envelope. And I absolutely loved it. That night, she dressed like a White female plantation owner of the Old South and made me wear a Black and White maid's uniform. Standard dress for a Black female slave of the time. Especially if she was a house slave instead of a field slave. I relished this aspect of our role playing games. Catherine summoned me to her bedchambers where she sat upon the bed. In her hand she held a long Black leather whip. I knelt before her and waited for her orders. Mistress Catherine ordered me to suck on her toes. One at a time. I did as I was told. Mistress Catherine smiled as she watched me suck her toes. This bossy older White woman has a thing for Black women. She never thought she'd find a submissive Black female among all the loud, opinionated and wildly assertive young Black women of the inner city. Well, I'm a strong Black woman who doesn't mind kneeling before a bossy White woman and doing everything she tells me, but only in the privacy of the bedroom. When out on the streets, I'm a really tough sister to deal with.

After I got done sucking her toes, Mistress Catherine spread her shapely thighs and ordered me to lick her pussy. I love licking my Mistress sweet pussy. I'm a Black lesbian who's addicted to White women's pussies and if loving them is wrong then I don't want to be right. I lapped away at Mistress Catherine sweet pussy like my life depended on it. Mistress Catherine lay back on the bed and relaxed, enjoying what I was doing to her. I licked and fingered her pussy until she came. Mistress Catherine screamed in delight as I made her cum. I licked her precious girly cum, tasting her sweet essence. When I finished, Mistress Catherine ordered me to get on all fours. Face down and ass up. I did as I was told, assuming the position. Mistress Catherine grinned and began spanking my butt. It hurt a bit but I liked it. Mistress Catherine fingered my pussy while spanking my ass. I loved it. She fetched her strap-on dildo and told me she was going to fuck me. I grinned and looked at my Mistress adoringly. This was going to be fun.

Mistress Catherine put on her strap-on dildo and started taking me with it. She teased me by rubbing it against my pussy without pushing it all the way in. I begged her to fuck me. Mistress Catherine laughed and spanked my big Black ass while ramming the dildo into my pussy. I felt her dildo fill my pussy and it was an awesome feeling. Mistress Catherine grabbed my hips as she slammed her dildo up my pussy. I loved it. We went at it like this for a while, then switched things up a bit. Mistress Catherine told me she wanted to fuck me in the ass. I was okay with that. She spread my big Black butt cheeks wide open and pressed the dildo against my asshole. With a swift thrust, she went inside. I gasped as I felt Mistress Catherine's huge dildo up my asshole. I've been fucked in the ass before but Mistress Catherine's dildo felt really huge up my ass. Mistress Catherine spanked my big ass while fucking me up the booty. I loved the way her dildo stretched my asshole. I screamed in forbidden pleasure mixed with sweet pain. Mistress Catherine berated me while fucking me. She called me a ghetto slut, a useless Black whore and a lousy Black bitch while thrusting the dildo deep into my ass. Her insults turned me on even more. I fingered my pussy as she fucked me in the ass. It was awesome. She fucked me until I begged for mercy. Made me cum time and again that night. I loved every minute of it.

Mistress Catherine and I have some truly wonderful times together. What a pair we make. A white female university professor who dabbles in BDSM in her spare time and also has an affair with her sexy black female student. Oh, and they're into some really kinky albeit politically incorrect and controversial brand of sensual role playing. And that's exactly how we like it. I am a strong black woman from a well-to-do family living in the racially diverse and progressive city of Ottawa in Ontario. And I like to get spanked and completely dominated by bossy mature white women. What can I say? It's what makes my pussy wet. Just the way I get down. Sorry if that makes some of you people uncomfortable. Not that I really care. It's my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • White Women are Goddesses Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds