• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My First Affair Ch. 01

My First Affair Ch. 01

12

Today began like so many other Saturdays. Least it seemed so as I ate breakfast with my husband before going about my daily chores. I had no idea this would be a day that would begin a whole need experience for me and change what I always thought I knew about myself.

My name is Marisa. I am 25 five years old and have been married to my husband John for three years now. We have so far done well and been generally happy. He has a job that pays well enough for me to stay home and we have a decent sized three bedroom house on some land in a newer development. The only thing I don't like is every couple of weeks or so John has to go away for up to three days for work leaving me very alone. The other area we don't see eye to eye on is in bed. See, I'm a natural redhead and we tend to have very high sex drives, me included. My husband on the other hand has a very low one wanting it on average once a week when I could go every day. Though to be honest that is a newer thing for me. I was actually a virgin before I met him and he has been the only man I have ever been with.

Like most redheads I have very pale skin and freckles dotting anywhere the sun hits me the most. I am of medium height I guess standing 5'7" tall and wear usually a size 9 in clothing. That's due mainly to two issues with my body. I have wide hips which no matter how small I am they never go down, as is there is nothing but bone under my skin there. The other is my chest since I wear a size 36DD bra. Those of course are all too often the first thing a guy tends to look out since they really do srand out. The one part of my body I love other than my hair are my legs. Strong and well shaped since I spent most of my high school years on the softball and sprint teams.

During the afternoon John got a phone call from an old friend of his, William. At first he sounded happy to hear from him, being weeks since they had last spoken but this quickly changed to a look of concern as he got up and left the room. I myself had only ever met Henry once soon after we got married. He is a 6'2" tall, medium to above average build, fairly good looking black guy. Like all guys he had a hard time not talking to my chest but after so many years with these things I have grown used to that. Him and John had been friends since high school and though he lives a couple hours away they still talk on the phone every so often to catch up and meet each other a few times a year. I couldn't understand what John was saying in the other room but could tell he was upset. He was on the phone with William for over a half an hour before coming back into the living room looking a little depressed. Asking him if everything was okay he sat down next to me and began to explain what was going on.

John told me William was having a real bad time. He had been laid off and was unable to find any work nearby his place. On top of that he didn't nearly have enough funds to pay for his apartment and other bills and would likely be kicked out. John said William didn't ask for anything, just wanted someone to talk to but John made him an offer and wanted to see if it would be okay with me too. He said he had told William that he would speak to me and if I agreed then he could spend some time with us until he got back onto his feet. I was to be honest surprised. I didn't hesitate though in telling him it would be fine with me. John promised to make it up to me and thanked me for understanding the situation. He immediately got back on the phone, calling William to tell him the good news. He would be moving in the following week which would give me plenty of time to get the extra bedroom ready.

The following Saturday morning as planned William pulled up to our house. Unload his stuff into our garage he couldn't stop thanking us for helping him out in his time of extreme need. Even giving me a big protracted hug. John insisted that he could stay as long as he needed to find a new job. That night I laid in bed and felt odd knowing that we weren't there alone as normal. I am amazed how fast time can go by. It was now over a week since he had been staying with us. Though I did like William, what little I knew personally about him, I still hard a part of me that couldn't wait to be home alone again. Even telling my husband so. John assured me it wouldn't be too long but reminded me of the bad state our economy was in and might be hard for him to find a new job as quick as he would like.

Not that it was bad. When John was at work William often kept me company and even helped around the house. I did grow more comfortable with him being around, to a point. He was someone else to talk to though on a daily bases. Soon even got relaxed enough to talk about more personal issues like my relationship with John. As more time went by this helped us grow a little closer as friends.

It was now over three weeks since William had moved in with us and I had pretty much grown used to him being around. I had no idea though that this Wednesday night would be the first link in a chain that would change my life, at least part of it. It was a normal Wednesday, getting house work done then dinner together after John got home. Watched TV for a few hours as usual before going to bed. John and I dozed off pretty quickly but I had a hard time staying asleep finding myself with a very dry throat. Thinking that maybe a nice glass of milk might help, I slipped softly out of bed, making sure not to wake my husband. Quietly opening our bedroom door I headed down the hallway past the second bedroom where William was staying. I noticed that the light was still on and the door was cracked. I didn't think twice as I headed right towards the kitchen.

After getting my drink I tried my best to not make any noise as I walked back down the hallway to bed again. As I approached William's room I thought I would peek slightly inside through the ajar door to make sure he had not fallen asleep with the light on. As I peered inside I could see him laying on the bed awake, completely naked. Worst of all he was masturbating!

I couldn't believe what I was watching. I honestly had never seen a black man naked much less masturbating. He had one had holding what looked like a photo he was staring at while the other was stroking his dick. And boy was it ever a big one, to say the least down right massive! Had to be near 3 inches longer then my husband, between 8 to 8 1/2 inches long, likely closer to 8 1/2. Not to mention very thick around, much thicker then John's, with a big head on top. If I had to guess probably nearly 5 1/2 inches circumference. I was speechless but the biggest shock was yet to come. The way he was holding the photo in his hand from my angle I could only see the back of it. On the other side of the bed though there is a mirror sitting on top of the dresser. Looking across I could clearly see the front of the photo and it happened to be one of me. He was masturbating to my picture!

As quickly and silently as I could I rushed back to my bedroom. Climbing back into bed I laid there even more awake before. Totally unable to get the picture of William, completely naked, masturbating while thinking about me. Not to mention that I couldn't get the image of his huge black cock out of my head either. The next day I felt a bit awkward when around William. Just about every time I was with him I couldn't help but picture him naked or thinking about that massive tool he was packing. I also never knew he felt that way about me in the least. I did know he seemed to like me but never considered it was that form of desire. I did my best to ignore it all as the days went on. Yet, what happened five days later made it hard to keep it out of mind. Was up late at night on the computer when I began to get tired. Walking do the hallway to our bedroom I passed by William's door which was open again and like the other night he was again masturbating in bed while holding another photo of me. This time around I found myself more mesmerized then shocked as I stared at him stroking his large black dick. Was even slightly flattered and found myself wondering what something like that would feel like.

I stood there quietly for a minute or two before moving away silently to bed. The next week was uneventful other then me almost continuously thinking about those two nights no matter how hard I tried not to. To make matters worse every night since I have had some sort of dream dealing with it and more than one of them per night. Some that involved me watching, some of me walking in to stroke his dick. And to my surprise even a few that involved me walking in and having sex with him. The thought had actually become a bit of a turn on for me. The whole time I never mentioned a word of it to John. My husband was about to help in a way I never knew that would alter my relationship with William from now on.

It was Thursday morning and I went about making myself busy around the house. The entire time I was looking forward to tonight with John. We hadn't been home alone since William moved in and John got him to agree to go out for the night so we can have some time together. John and I haven't even had sex in nearly two weeks because he has been so busy. I knew at least tonight we could get enough time together for that as well. I even planed ahead days ago and picked up a new sexy looking outfit from Victoria's Secret. A Halter Babydoll in black ( if the reader may be interested to see what it looks like visit, http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EG-241619&page=1&cgname=OSSLPLGEZZZ&rfnbr=5366 ) along with a matching thong. In preparation I got in the bath and shaved my legs smooth and my crotch as well. As the evening approached I decided to get changed. Adding a pair of black heeled pumps I draped a robe around myself so as to surprise John. Fixing my hair and applying some light makeup I thought I looked really good and couldn't wait to see his face. My bubble would burst sadly not even thirty minutes after getting dressed.

After setting up our kitchen table for dinner, even adding a bottle of wine I had picked up, the phone rang. Picking it up I heard John's voice on the other end and he sounded upset. He told me that there was bad news. He was informed that he wouldn't be able to do our plans for tonight because he just found out he would have to travel for an emergency that just came up. John kept apologizing and said that he tried to be able to skip it but he had no chose. Didn't even have enough time to come home. I did my best to act fine but could feel anger building in me over the ruined night. John promised to make it up to me. Saying our goodbyes I hung up the phone feeling disgusted.

Walking back into the kitchen I immediately opened the bottle of wine, kicked off my heels, and began to drink. I am not much of a drinker to be honest and have never been able to hold much. Right now I didn't care. As I sat there wallowing in pity for nearly 40 minutes I heard the front door opening. A jolt of excitement went through me as I heard him walking towards the kitchen expecting to see my husband. To my disappointment it was William. I was a bit surprised to see him since he was expected to be gone most of the night. Before I could even ask why he told me that John had called him to let him know the bad news so he decided to come back early. He could see the sadness in my face and asked if I wanted to just sit down and talk?

Taking a seat next me to at the table we sat there for a while just talking and drinking a little. After a while he stood up, taking my hands in his he pulled me to my feet and gave me a hug. Telling me that it seemed like I needed it. Holding me in his arms for a couple of minutes I pulled back from him. Out of no where he leaned down kissing me on the cheek then directly on my lips. I was extremely shocked and left totally speechless. I found myself just staring at him and since I made no protest he leaned down again, this time kissing me more deeply. I nearly melted into him as his tongue darted around inside my mouth. This time William is the one who broke the kiss and it's then that I came to my senses, at least a little part of me did which was fighting the bigger part that wanted to go further.

"William, we can't, we need to stop right now. I am mar ..." I said before he placed a hand softly over my lips interrupting me. With out another word he moved his hands down to my waist untying my robe. Pushing it open until it was hanging off my shoulders, down my arms, and finally on to the floor around my feet.

"So damn sexy! John doesn't know what he's missing" he said with a grin looking down at me in my Halter Babydoll and thong. "You know, I have never been with a white girl before and I have wanted you since the first time we met."

Pulling me against him with his right arm William leaned down kissing me deeply again. His left hand quickly cupped around my right breast over my clothing, kneading it softly. My nipples were rock hard, my knees became weak under me, what the hell was I doing! William broke the kiss again only to trail his lips down my neck to my chest, kissing the exposed parts of my breasts. Which with their size and this outfit it was a lot of skin. The whole time he kept playing with my right breast, rubbing my hard nipple through the material causing me to let out a light moan.

"William please we can't do this" I said in a half hearted effort. He totally ignored me as he pulled the material on my right breast down under my light pink nipple we exposed. Kissing downward with his lips until they were locked around my nipple and began sucking on it. This action caused me to moan again which encouraged him to do it more.

Finally pulling away from him I quickly turned around to leave the room but didn't get far. Taking only a few steps before William grabbed me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me back into him.

"William I shouldn't be doing this" I pleaded. He just laughed.

"But you can't deny that you want it" he said. I hated to admit it but he was right. Without another word I felt him undoing the halter tie at the back of my neck which caused my top fall down below my chest, bunching up on top of his arm still around my waist. Moving his arm my entire outfit fell to the floor around my feet leaving me in nothing but a thong.

"Such nice big lily white tits" he said as he moved both his hands around my front, grabbing both of my bare breasts. He was now playing with them both and I can't say it wasn't hot watching it black hands playing with my pale white tits. Something very erotic about the big color difference. After a couple minutes of this I was beyond turned on and very wet. Letting go of my breasts William moved around in front of me. Taking my hand he lead me out of the kitchen, down the hallway, and into the guest room he was staying in. Ushering me in first he closed the door behind us. Moving me to the bed he had me sit down on the edge as he stood in front of me and began to remove his clothing. Shirt, shoes, and pants leaving him with nothing but his underwear on. I could clearly see that massive cock of his straining tightly against the material.

He then leaned down pushing me back onto the bed. Positioning me until I was laying in the middle with my head resting on the pillows. On his hands and knees with a big he moved down towards the bottom of the bed. Grabbing both sides of my thong he started pulling it down. Without even being asked or giving it a second thought I raised my butt up making it easier for him. Soon he was sliding it down my legs and tossing it on the floor.

"Nice shaved pale white pussy, so smooth" he said with a moan. Placing his hands between my thighs he spread my legs open exposing me even more. He then slid a hand between them right up my crotch. Spreading my pussy lips with a couple finger he started rubbing my clit. It made me moan immediately. He then moved his finger lower, slipping it right into my hole. Working it in and out a little before rubbing my clit again. At the same time he bent down to suck on my nipples. I just laid there enjoying every moment of it. Around five or six minutes later I had a major orgasm that caused my whole body to shake and let out a long loud scream. When I finally came down I looked up to see William smiling down at me.

"Ready for something more?" he asked. I didn't even think twice before shaking my head yes. Getting off the bed and standing up William stared at me on the bed. "Ever see a black cock up close Marisa?" Telling him no the replied it was about time I did. He pulled his underwear off in a flash and his black dick sprung out hard as a rock. Though unbeknownst to him I had seen it before but I still couldn't believe how big is. Long, thick, and looked even more impressive up close.

"Love the look on your face Marisa. I know John's isn't nearly this big having seen him once in the changing room. If you think it's big now just wait until you feel it inside of you." He moved around the bed until he was down at the end near my feet. Getting back on he climbed up between my legs spreading them open wider. Looking down between my thighs I could see his bare black cock in his hand. I asked him if he had any condoms?

"No, why?" he replied. I told him because we were about to have sex. He got this odd look on his face and told me he didn't have any condoms. I mentioned that John had some old ones in the night table right next to the bed. That he hasn't used them in years though since I went on birth control. Reaching across to the night table I opened the drawer. Rooting around until I felt a loose condom I pulled it out handing it to William.

"This isn't going to fit me! My dick's too big to fit into a condom this size plus the date on the back says it expired years ago." I asked him to try it anyway which to his credit he did. Opening the package he attempted to put it on but no matter what it wasn't able to fully stretch over the head much less the whole thing.

"See, I told you so. Besides what's the big deal you're on birth control so I'm not going to get you knocked up. I have also never been with a white girl before and know you haven't been with a brother so what harm will it do? Mine as well go all out." What could I say other than turning down having sex with him and I really, really wanted to right now. The fact that I didn't say anything was enough. Throwing away the condom he grabbed his dick in his hand again, moving his entire body closer until he was firmly planted between my thighs. Sitting up on his knees looking down between us I could feel the head of his dick as he moved it up and down my pussy.

"Looks so fucking hot! Been dreaming of the day I could put my black cock in your little pale pink pussy." He said as he moved the tips of it to me hole, rubbing it around to get it wet. When he felt it was enough he told me to "brace yourself baby" and began to put pressure up against it. I am usually snug around my husband so I knew I was going to be even tighter for William as we proven by the fact that he wasn't having an easy time but with due diligence I started opening up for him as the big head slipped into me.

"Fuck Marisa I thought you might be tight but shit never figured it'd be like putting my dick in a vise!" he said grunting.

"Doesn't help that you're so damn big." I replied. He let out a laugh as he went back to trying to work his massive black dick into me. A little at a time he kept going deeper and deeper. It felt very strange to not only have another man, much less a black guy, in me but his size was different as well. To be honest it was a bit uncomfortable as he stretched me out more then I have ever had. To his credit though he took it slow not pushing me too far at one time allowing me to adjust easier. He continued to go further a bit at a time until I felt him just barely grazing my cervix and told him to stop there.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My First Affair Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds