• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Girl's Night In Ch. 05

Girl's Night In Ch. 05

"Well since John was unable to keep his hands to himself, as instructed. Our friend will now be demonstrating another feature of his leather cuffs," Jennifer scolded me.

I was instructed to lie on my back and a couple of pairs of hands guided me into the position they wanted before lifting my bound arms above my head. When my wrists were securely pressed to the floor someone dropped down and straddled my chest, holding each of my arms securely under their knees. Hands busily began to untie the cuffs in order to separate my cinched wrists.

My arms were then spread widely out as the person sitting atop me leaned over and began to secure me to some other object in the room. As she leaned forward, her bare thigh pressed against my cheek and my nose briefly brushed against the damp lace covering her crotch. I inhaled deeply trying to taste her arousal with my nose and briefly pressing deeply into her wetness before she lifted just out of my reach.

I momentarily tried reaching her with my craning neck but only the smell of her sex was within my reach. I lay my head back on the carpet, resigning myself to simply smelling her sweet scent. I was surprised when she finished tying my wrist and instead of rising up she rocked back onto her heels and lowered her moist panty-covered crotch onto my nose. She slowly ground herself against me and slid down over my nose and then pressed against my now extended tongue. She paused there while I sought out her clit with my tongue; sucking her juices from her thong. Just as I found her sweet spot she stood up, leaving me tasting the air with my extended tongue and wondering if it was Lori or Jennifer.

"I think we'll all be safe now," Jennifer said from above me, "John is not going to be grabbing anything but carpet unless we decide to free him."

"Tina didn't look too upset when he was grabbing her," Becky replied.

"I know, I know. Some of us wouldn't have minded trading places there but the point of control is to maintain it. If you give him back control then the restraints and masks are all just props. The best sex with these toys is the result of the complete trust one partner gives to the other. It is about extending your comfort zone to push the maximize the levels of excitement," Jennifer explained.

"Take Betsy here for example," she continued, "Betsy volunteered to try this because she wants to do things that she is too embarrassed or ashamed to admit to wanting. She may not even be aware what those things are but she trusts Lori enough to let Lori guide her somewhere that her mind would never have allowed her body to go. You do trust Lori, don't you?" Jen asked Betsy.

I couldn't hear Betsy respond but she must have replied affirmatively because Jennifer continued. "Of course you do. Why else would you be standing in front of your friends in nothing but some lingerie and a flimsy bathrobe, tied up and unable to stop any of us if we wanted to pull your robe open and display you to everyone here."

I could only imagine Jennifer ripping open the robe that had covered Betsy when she entered the room. It was killing me to not be able to see Lori's best friend exposed. I'd known Betsy as long as I had Lori and although we'd spent more time together than any of Lori's friends she remained a mystery to me. Everything about Lori and Betsy was opposite and yet they had remained best friends for all the years I'd known them. Rarely did she share information with me beyond common courtesies and Lori never shared the type of gossip with me she did regarding her other friends.

Betsy was one of those ladies that just continued to get more attractive as she aged. Two kids had taken a toll on Lori's voluptuous body but when I saw Betsy in a bikini this summer she had a better body than when she was in college despite having two children. Now here she was on display and I couldn't see anything; the frustration was physically painful for me.

"Of course she trusts me," Lori answered, "We've talked enough that I know being displayed in front of everyone has her embarrassed yet so excited right now. I know she picked this thin satin bra so her nipples would show through. I also know how much she loves to have her nipples pinched like this," I could hear a few ladies yell encouragement to Lori as I pictured my wife pinching Betsy's nipples, "and pulled like this." The yells got louder.

"Would anyone else like to feel Betsy's nipples? Trust me she wants you to. If you don't want her to know who is touching her just raise your hand and we'll bring her to you," this was a side of Lori that I did not know existed. Her voice moved further from me as she led Betsy around the room. "Twist them a little, like this," she continued, "that's how she likes it. Don't you B?"

A quiet moan came from Betsy and I couldn't help but moan a little with her.

"I don't think everyone heard you Betsy. I asked if you liked how your friend is twisting your nipples?" Lori pushed.

"Yes," Betsy whispered.

"What?" Terry yelled from across the room. A few women laughed uncomfortably.

"Tell us what you like Betsy. You're standing here in front of everyone with your boobs on display, no reason to be shy now," Sharon said.

Betsy moaned again before she spoke, "I like my nipples played with roughly. Pull them...twist them...Bite them," her voice got stronger as she went on. "Yes, that's it, bite them harder."

I pictured my wife biting Betsy's nipples and my cock flexed up from where it had been laying on my stomach. Apparently it wasn't Lori because Betsy was still moaning when I heard Lori speak again.

"I'm now going to demonstrate the vibrating panties with wireless remote control that Betsy is wearing." Betsy's moan got louder and some of the women began to clap for her.

"We're only on low right now and as you can tell Betsy seems to be enjoying it," Lori continued, "If we can all be quiet for a moment I'd like you all to listen to how soft the humming is." As the conversations subsided I could faintly hear the soft hum of her panties. The hum grew louder before it was drowned out by another moan from Betsy.

"As you can hear, I've just moved her up to level 2 out of the 4 speeds offered," Lori was saying as someone slid a small object into my left hand. "This is a perfect toy to share with your hubby or boyfriend. Imagine how excited you'd both be if you were wearing these at dinner during a special night out."

"Or in," Jennifer interrupted, "He's on the couch watching a game and you want to play; put these on and give him the remote control. You get foreplay while he gets to keep watching the game and unless you married a tool he'll be ready to go when you say the word."

"Am I the only one who married a tool?" Patty asked rhetorically, "Jonathan wouldn't turn the game off if I stood naked in front of him and begged."

"I bet if Sandy was standing in front of him he would. He practically drools when she's around," Becky joked.

"No kidding, I swear I get his best sex on nights when we've been out with you guys Sandy," Patty laughed.

"I'm so sorry about that Pat. He was sitting next to Tom one night when we were playing the flashing game and I think he saw me, umm, taste test for Tom," was Sandy's embarrassed answer.

"Oh Sandy, I'm not complaining or upset. Tease him all you want as long as I'm the one getting the benefits. He's thinking of you and I'm thinking of Brad Pitt, we're both cumming like crazy, everybody wins," Patty reassured her.

"What's taste test?" Ashley asked Sandy.

"Umm, Well let's see, how can I explain this without hurting your innocent ears," Sandy said as most of the ladies stifled their laughter. "Maybe it would be better to just let you see what I did. Lori, have Betsy show us a taste test."

"You heard her Betsy. Face Ashley and show her what Sandy means by taste test," Lori instructed.

The room was silent and I could hear wet sounds as I pictured Betsy dipping her fingers into her underwear. "Are you totally shaved Betsy?" Sharon asked.

"Pull your underwear down Betsy, Ashley needs to be able to see what you're doing," Lori told her.

"But..." Betsy started to protest but Lori cut that off quickly.

"Don't argue with me. I know you love this and I know how much you've been wanting someone to appreciate how all that extra time in the gym has paid off."

"Ooo, totally smooth," Sharon sounded impressed, "Do you shave or wax?"

"Sharon you two can talk later, Betsy is trying to help educate Ashley," Lori ended that conversation. "Now show her Betsy."

"Oh gross!" Ashley cringed as I heard Betsy sucking her own juices from her fingers.

"No offense Ashley, but you were also disgusted by sucking cock until you tried it tonight. Then you turned into Tera-freaking-Patrick," Lori replied. "You need to try it before you knock it, my friend." I could hear Lori walking Betsy towards us as she talked. "Betsy, let Ashley have a taste."

Once again I heard the tell tale sounds of fingers dipping into a soaked pussy. "I am not going to taste Betsy's vajayjay," Ashley defiantly stated.

I had been feeling the object placed in my hand and my thumb ran across a small button that I decided to press. "Ooo mmmm," Lori exclaimed immediately, "Of course we aren't going to make you do anything you don't want to Ash."

Lori's voice was now the smoky seductive stage whisper typically reserved for our bedroom when she was on her way to cumming. "I have an idea about how we might change your mind though."

It had been right when I pressed the little button in my hand that Lori's voice changed so I suspected she too was wearing the vibrating panties. To test my theory I pressed again and a longer moan escaped Lori's lips. "Jennifer, I thought you were going to take it easy on me."

"You seemed to like games Lori, so I thought we'd make this into a game for you," Jennifer answered and I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Do we get to play?" Sandy asked.

"We all get to play, Sandy," Jennifer answered, "Lori was brave enough to also try a pair of our vibrating panties when she changed and I have given the controller to one of the guests. The way this game works is Lori will try and guess who has the controller. If she's right we'll give her back the remote but if she's wrong she'll be asked to complete a few tasks I've planned for her. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"I'll give it a try but I reserve the right to quit at any time," Lori replied hesitantly. "Oh, I'm going to need another drink before we start. Plus I want to get Betsy situated. Why don't we take a quick break before I make my first guess."

"Lori, why don't you stay here and do what you need to do. We'll get you a drink and bring it back," Ellen offered, "We wouldn't want you to be tempted to cheat and look for the remote."

A few women laughed because my wife was notorious for trying to win at all costs when we played games. I'm sure she had intended to do a reconnaissance on what everyone was holding while in the kitchen until her Mom ruined it.

"Come on everyone, I have a great idea but we all need to meet in the kitchen," Patty recruited all the ladies out of the room. I was laughing internally because I knew Patty loved to compete with Lori and I knew she would make this challenge as difficult as possible.

I decided to take advantage of the commotion in the room and jumped Lori's panties up another notch. It surprised me to hear her groan close by me. "Oh Jennifer, this was not part of what we discussed."

"Your words say you're complaining but your squirming tells me I made the right choice," Jennifer answered.

"I agreed to help with the demonstrations but didn't plan on cumming in front of everyone," I could hear the excitement in Lori's reply.

"What did you think these toys are for? Can you think of a better endorsement than everyone getting to see how great the products work? I bet if you cum, I'll sell another 11 pairs tonight and remember you're getting that pair for free," Jennifer countered. "Now what are you planning to do with Betsy?"

"Well I think she looks great just standing there naked, but come over here and I'll tell you what I was thinking." I sensed Lori and Jennifer moving away from us and I could hear them whispering but was unable to make out anything they were saying. A foot brushed gently against my bare thigh and I was reminded that quiet, sexy Betsy was standing naked just inches away from me.

I could clearly picture my wife's petite friend standing near me with her straight blonde hair flowing out of her black hood. I imagined how her B-cup breasts would look with her nipples tight and stretched from the earlier attention. My mind pictured her washboard stomach clenched tightly from the tension and nervousness she must be feeling. I felt my dick flex as the image of how her smooth, hairless pussy must be glistening with excitement entered my mind. I was lost in thoughts about Betsy's thin, tan legs and amazing ass when Jennifer and Lori walked back over.

"Jennifer, you untie Betsy's wrists while I get her situated," Lori instructed, "I think you'll enjoy this," she said but it was unclear to whom she was speaking, my cock flexed hoping it was me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Girl's Night In Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds