• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 03

Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 03

12

Chapter 3 -- Full

Taking My time, I massaged her asshole, playing with it working to get her to relax. Slight gentle pressure, going round and round giving her a relaxing sensation. The baby oil on her asshole and on My latex covered fingers allowed an easy and gentle probing and stretching of her back hole. She moaned as I pushed gently against her sphincter muscle.

"Relax little slut!"

"Ohhh" she half said, followed by a low moan and a slight pushing of her ass toward Me.

"Relax slut," followed by a SMACK of My open hand directly on her ass. She shuddered, still tense and unsure. SMACK. She gasped and jumped at the shock of it. The pain flared from the impact spot, flaming across her body followed by one of My fingers invading her anus. She moaned loudly as My finger worked to stretch her open. She expelled a deep breath, willing herself to yield all to Me. Then My other finger went in the slut and I stretched her in two directions. She groaned a hungry sexy moan and wiggled her ass, as her sense of being filled grew while pushing toward Me.

My thought at that moment was, "I do believe I have an ass slut on My hands."

I slowly pulled My fingers out some, poured more lube on them, and then went back in, fingers spread open, and pleased how she had relaxed and was now moaning almost continuously while pushing toward Me as I continued to go in, deeper and deeper.

I added a third finger to the slut, which started to give her the sense of being so full. Pleasurably wiggling her ass, she then surprised Me.

"Master ... Master, please may I speak?"

"As long as you are not going to whine slut," I said as I continued to three-finger fuck and stretch her ass.

"No Master, no whining. I am so full, I thought I was going to explode at first, but now it is so glorious, I am so gloriously full! Ohhh My God!"

For good measure, I slapped her ass again. SMACK. Her whole pelvic region shuddered again followed by a strong thrusting out, wanting more. She was reveling in her fullness and the newfound pleasurable sensations sweeping through her. My new ass whore had gone into a seemingly continuous chorus of delightful groaning, moaning, and thrusting of her ass. A few minutes passed and then she spoke.

"Master ... Master, please, may I please cum for your pleasure?"

"Do you need to touch your clit whore?"

"No Sir, but I will come quicker if I do."

"No slut, wait," I said as I slowly withdrew My fingers out of her ass. She stayed down on her hands, gasping for air, as she gradually tired to regain what was left of her composure. Calculatingly, before her breathing had come to normal, I took off My latex glove, reached under her, and rolled both of her protruding nipples semi-hard, watching her flinch and her ass wiggle.

I reached down, flicked her protruding clit and then rubbed it. I could sense that her pubococcygeus muscles were very tight. She gasped for air as her pelvic region shook, and I told her, "Not yet slut, not yet."

With her still bent over, and her ass up in the air, I reached for the butt-plug and told her, "Relax slut, I am going to take it out of your worthless cunt now that I know you are a true asshole whore. I pulled it out of her cunt, moved to the side some, and covered it with baby oil. I reached up and laid the smaller part in-between her ass checks.

"Lay your head on the seat slut and reach around with your hands and open your whoring ass for Me. As I started in her ass with the butt-plug I said, "Relax whore, and push out. This is going to become one of your new 'best friends'."

Slowly, ever so slowly I gently pushed it into her still open, accepting and receiving ass. When it was fully in, she breathed a sigh of pleasure and dropped her hands.

"Stand up bitch, and turn around with your legs spread."

My lovely and beautiful slave did as she was told, but was a little wobbly on her heels while letting her body adjust to her new pleasures. She moved a little toward the closed back door of the car to be able to lean against it and as she finished that small move, I came against her and took her in My arms, kissing her deeply and lovingly. Her arms instinctively came up around My neck and she held Me tight.

I had positioned myself so that one of My legs was in between hers. As I ended the kiss, I put one of My hands in her hair, pulling it just enough for her to know who was in charge, and where I wanted her to be. I laid her head on My shoulder, face toward My neck, which she began to lightly kiss and lick. I let this continue for a couple of minutes and then said to her, "Slut, it is getting late, we are not done here, and in a little while we will need to get started for home.

Her choker was now going to become her collar. I turned it around so that the ring was in front, reached in my back pocket and got the chain leash out, and attached it to the collar. "Feel like a real slave now," I said, smiling at her while holding the leather strap holder at the controlling end of it.

"Master, since I gave you my oath, in my heart I have known I was your slave, what I was destined to be. This makes it ever so real and fulfilling."

"Good slut, I am pleased with your attitude. Come; let me take you for a short walk before you get to the rest of your duties here."

"Yes Sir. I have never been on a real leash before and have never walked in five-inch stilettos with a butt-plug up my ass. This is truly a first, on all accounts, for me Master."

As I pulled on her chain I said, looking over My shoulder at her, "And an experience I am sure you will come to love and look forward to."

I walked slowly allowing her to "find" her new legs and balance for about ten yards before stopping. When she got to Me, without saying a word I started us back toward the car. Once we were at the car, I stopped at the rear lift door of the car and sat down. She was standing as she had been taught, not looking directly into My eyes, with her legs spread.

"Stay," I said as I dropped the chain and stood up. I lit a cigarette for both of us and handed her one. I then walked to the driver's side and opened the back door. I put that seat "down" so that the entire car, from the front seat back, was now flat. There, lying on the floor was the last of the boxes that I had brought with Me when I came to get her. I opened it and took out the replica I had made of My erect cock, complete with a couple of "extras." The most notable "extra" was My replica balls, which were removable. The other little item was snaps attached to it where I could attach either a leather strap, or an elastic strap, to keep the dildo in her for any period of time I decided, with the balls attached or not. She was standing exactly where I had left her. I then walked around the front of the car and got the bottle of lubricant. I did not think she would need it, but I had it in case she did. "Pull your skirt up to your waist please slut, and sit down on the car."

She threw what was left of the cigarette away and sat down. "Raise your legs dear," I said as I handed her the dildo with the elastic strap.

She slid the strap and the dildo up her legs and then looked up questionably to Me. "Yes dear, what is on your mind?"

"Do you want me to leave my new toy in also Sir like we did with the butt-plug?"

"Did it hurt with the butt-plug or give you any pleasure slut?"

"No Sir, it did not hurt. It did have a good kind of strange feeling with the vibration and I felt so damn full. Like my pussy had expanded because I was so full."

"How is your new 'best friend' in your ass baby? Have you adjusted?"

"Kind of Sir. I have never had anything in my ass this long. It feels good in a strange way. I think you are correct Sir I do really like it. Much more, in truth, than I suspected I would."

She was just a beautiful sight to behold. My slut, sitting there in her five-inch red come-fuck-me stilettos, thigh-highs coming up almost to the very top of her thighs, skirt up around her waist, pert well-rounded, proud pear shaped tits with hard nipples sticking out of her open blouse, and an expression of complete submissiveness and love on her face. What made this sight even more spectacular was the collar around her lovely neck and the chain leash hanging down on top of her shaved cunt. I am indeed a fortunate man.

"Play with you clit sub," I said as I took the bottle of lubricant and poured some of it on her new dildo.

"Now take your other hand slut and you do the honors of putting it into my cunt that you keep for Me."

As she reached for it I threw the bottle of lubricant in the car, took both of My hands, and started playing with her tits and nipples. Goose bumps immediately came up on her tits and she moaned some as the lubricated dildo slid easily into her already wet cunt.

She looked up at Me with a questioning face and I just nodded. With that she stood up and adjusted the straps to hold her 'other' new toy in its new home as her skirt fell down to cover some of her legs.

"Let's see," I said as I picked up the leash and started to walk.

She kind of giggled and simply said, "Yes Sir."

I walked only a short distance and stopped. When I stopped, she stopped waiting for directions. This impressed Me a great deal. She was trained enough to know that she does not come totally beside me unless instructed to do so and she appeared to be able to walk presentably with two holes filled. Excellent!

I turn and stepped toward her, took her in My arms and kissed her deeply. I had already fallen in love with this woman and really liked how she kissed. Kissing her was a delight and pleasure. As I ended the kiss, I did as I had done previously, and took her by the hair and laid her head on My shoulder.

"Sir," she whispered, "I only have one more hole to fill. Please Sir, I beg you to fill it now."

"Yes, I know. Let Me tell you how this is going to happen. First, you are going to be allowed to take Me in your mouth, but if you spill ONE drop, I will give you ten swats with the leather paddle as soon as you have cleaned Me. Second, we are going to be in the 69 position. You will have you legs spread and on top with your ass above My head. Third, you can only use one hand and that is to never touch My cock. That hand, should you want, can only be used on either My legs or My balls through My pants. Fourth, I am not going to give any instructions or tell you what to do. I want to see what your "talent" level is and how perceptive you are judging the reactions from My body and cock. Therefore, you are free to do any and everything you want to do with My cock but you cannot stop until you have My sperm fully down your throat. Fifth, this the one time you do not have to ask for permission to cum. You may cum as much as you want without asking permission. Understand slut?"

"Yes Sir, I do. I have dreamed of this moment for so long and now that it is here I am afraid I will disappoint you Sir."

"Shut-up slut. Just do what comes naturally and do not worry about it. If you don't do really well, I do have you the rest of My life to train you."

She still had her head down, as taught, with a mischievous smile while not looking Me directly in the eyes. With that, I pulled on her chain and led her to the car wanting her to take all of My cum down her lovely throat.

As we approached the car, I unzipped My pants and pulled my semi-erect cock out. I crawled into the back of the car and laid down where I thought I should be so that she could get into the position I had described. It took a little of adjusting, but we got where both of us were somewhat comfortable with the space restrictions of the car.

When we were in position, she turned her head toward me with that same damn mischievous smile on her face, eyes down, and said, "May I Sir?"

"Well, since you have waited so long, and appear to be hungry, even though I have fed you, help yourself young lady."

With that, she dropped her upper body on top of mine, laid her head to the side, and started licking My cock. She licked it from the shaft to the top. She then moved her head to My other leg and repeated the same licking sequence. When she was satisfied with her licking, she then raised up, supporting herself with both hands, and took the head of My cock into her warm and luscious mouth.

I am at a loss of words to describe how she used her tongue, the variance of pressure from her lips, and the combination of degrees of sucking, and all of that combined with the up and down motion, which she varied. I have been with women who did not like to give a blowjob and those who did but were not talented.

My new woman, sub, slut, and My whore, was not only very talented, she just purely loved sucking cock. I had done as I had planned; I had managed to fill every hole this woman had before we got to her new home with Me.

She brought Me to the edge, knew she had, and then backed off while still keeping Me excited. It was only then that she reached back for her clit. With her butt-plug, the modified ben-wa balls, My duplicate in her cunt, her mouth spread wide to accept my girth, she came in gushes and convulsions in less than 15 seconds from the time she first touched her clit. She was having a tough time breathing but she managed to keep most of the head of My cock in her mouth so that she could take in the extra air that was needed. As soon as she had her breathing resembling normal, My cock was back fully into her mouth and she was breathing through her nose.

I had decided when this started that I was going to let her "do her thing" before I touched or played with her clit, cunt, dildo, or ass. She surprised Me, twisted her body some, still keeping her ass near My face, reached up, pinched, and pulled on both of My nipples. Definitely an added bonus that showed imagination and a desire to please Me.

I had, before this happened, been rubbing her nylon-clad legs and occasionally, because it was hard to reach, rubbed her foot in her stilettos. After that little pleasure gift she gave with My nipples I decided to go to work on her dripping cunt. When I had gotten into the car, I opened My shirt so that My chest was exposed. It was a good thing, because otherwise I would have had cunt juice all over the front of My shirt, or so I thought.

"Drop your cunt on My face bitch," I said barely above a whisper in between increasingly heavier, breathes of air.

My damn bitch had me teetering on the edge, and was keeping Me there, delaying My orgasm so she could have My cock for a longer period of time. That taught Me that she was a greedy cock-loving woman who wanted all she could get. That thought, honestly, put a smile on My face.

The other thought I had as she dropped her wet cunt down to My mouth was we will see who keeps whom on the edge and for how long. The dirty old man I am simply thought, first one to beg, looses.

I adjusted her and My head some and then went to work on her clit. I had decided that she was not going to learn now, that My tongue could massage her "G" spot. Save that for later, besides, her cunt was full of a dildo.

I went to work on her clit and, shall I say, tore her ass up. I took her to the edge and backed off several times. Each time I did the action on My cock got more serious, and each time I took her closer and closer, aggravating her to no end. It did not make any difference to Me how hard she jammed her cunt on My mouth, or how she rubbed it back and forth, My making her come was not in the cards.

Finally, to torment her further I adjusted her position some and quit messing with her clit and just slid the dildo almost out and then fully back in, making sure I kept the head of the dildo away from her "G" spot as much as I could. I could have aimed the dildo, on its inward path at her "G" spot, but I didn't.

So I then decided that if she made Me cum in her mouth, I would make her come. No losers this way, or that is how I would rationalize it.

She had done as she had been told and never had she touched My cock with her hand. This had told Me that she truly loved sucking cock and that she was good doing it. Some women I have been with like to jack a man with one hand while pretending to be sucking the head of a cock simply waiting for the man to cum.

These thoughts got interrupted, as she got really serious about taking Me. I realized this and quit with the dildo and went back to work on her clit. In just a few seconds, I knew I was going to cum, and cum, and cum. I did, and when I started, I bit lightly on her clit and then sucked it for all I was worth. She came instantly and as she was keeping all of My cock in her mouth, but not tormenting My now very sensitive head, her lips were wrapped tightly around My shaft. I knew that there would be no "spilling a drop" on her part and thus no spanking with the leather paddle.

For Me it was a different story. The bitch, to my immense pleasure, started "squirting" as she was cumming. I was surprised but very quickly adjusted and took all of her squirting and cum leaking out around the dildo into My mouth. That turned out to be a real trick to do, as she naturally wanted to collapse down off of her knees and thus her cunt would be harder for me to keep My mouth around. I forced her, with My hands to stay so I could suck up, and eventually lick her pussy clean, showing her clit the same respect she had shown the head of My cock after I had cum.

Finally, as she had slowly and carefully lifted her mouth from My cock, leaving it clean as a whistle, and I had absorbed all of her secretions and licked her "clean," I let her collapse on My body. We laid there, two lovers, Master and slave, fully in love, and fully pleased with each other, for a few minutes. I knew due to her training, that unless it was an emergency, she would not be so presumptive to make the first move.

Finally, showing her respect, she said, "Master, please may I speak?"

"Yes slave, speak and you may speak freely."

"Master, I have been to the heavens and if you had not fixed my leash to the car I could have just floated away. I love you Master, I will do my best to always be obedient, and your faithful slave. Do you want me to move now Master?"

"Yes My wonderful slave, roll off of Me and let's get presentable and get this show on the road home. We have been extremely lucky that no one has come up on us here.

"Yes Sir. Do you want me to get in the front seat or do you want to leave me here with my leash attached?"

"Unhook your leash, get out of the car, fix your blouse and skirt, walk around to the front passenger side of the car, get in, lay the leather handle of your leash over the gear shift, light some cigarettes for us, and then put some makeup on My wonderful slave."

She buttoned her blouse, straightened it, smoothed her skirt down, put it back in place since it had turned some with all of the activity, and walked, I noticed, with a new confidence to the front of the car. She made Me proud.

I drug My very relaxed and tired body, with a large empty feeling in My groin, out of the car. I could not remember ever cumming that much or with such an "intensity." I knew what I had always wanted to believe, that even with the large difference in our ages, this woman was meant to be mine. She is the soul mate I have always wanted and dreamed of. Without a doubt, I would do all possible to protect, teach, love, admire, guide, and respect her.

I opened the door and started to get in and as I did, she had one hand up with My lit cigarette and a warm smile on her face. Shit, she had even found the time to put some lipstick on. Damn, this woman does know how to think and please her Master.

She had told Me a long time ago that she had never had an "experience" where she had all of her holes "full" at the same time. She has now and two of them still are.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds