• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sissy Bitch Ch. 01

Sissy Bitch Ch. 01

After I moved out of my parent's house, I found an apartment with my a girl called Laura. I was nineteen, she was eighteen and, as one of the few left in town after everyone we knew took off for college, we had little choice for room mates. I didn't even know Laura that well: we had mutual friends and that was about it (though I did know she was good fun after a drink or two thanks to the occasional encounter on a night out) but she'd found a great place that I couldn't refuse to pass up.

We moved in on a hot day in September, spending the morning sweating up and down the three flights of stairs with arms full of boxes before, finally, we collapsed on our sofa. We each had a room either side of a kitchen and lounge that opened out on to a balcony, and we flung the French windows open to let the breeze cool us down. Before too long we were opening a bottle of wine to drink to the year ahead in our new apartment.

One glass became two, became four, became another bottle, and so on from there. We eventually found ourselves in the room I'd picked out, me lying on the bed and Laura sitting amongst the boxes on the floor as we listened to records and talked. We had a lot to learn about each other. She was starting to poke through some unpacked boxes as I headed to the bathroom, so I nudged her with my foot and told her to knock it off, and she laughed.

When I came back, if there was one box I didn't want her to be looking through, then it was that one. I had forgotten to hide it away somewhere after the mission of moving in. You can probably guess what sort of stuff was in it and, well, you probably can't imagine how much of a deviant the contents made me appear.

"Shit," I said. "Shit shit shitshitshit." I hastily lunged at the box and tried to get it off her, but after starting on that second bottle, I was in no state for such acrobatics and crashed to the floor.

"Aaaaw, honey, don't worry!" she said. "It's okay! I have something similar, I just had the sense to hide it in the closet straight away." Laura giggled as she started to dig through the box. First was the porn. Some of it very much involving nothing but men. To tell you the truth, I'd never really settled on any kind of preference. Then came the clothes. My stockings and panties, my thigh-high socks. The few dresses I had ashamedly bought in charity shops. The proof of my dirty little secret.

Laura could barely contain her excitement. "Oh my god, a tranny room mate! And an adorable gay one at that, oh wow, I can't believe it!"

I tried to get up and run out of the room to hide my embarrassment at being discovered so quickly, but Laura tackled me and pinned me to the floor. She was short, but bigger than me, Size 16 at least, so I was helpless with my skinny frame.

"C'mon sweetie, don't be embarrassed! It's so cute!" I finally pushed her off me and waited for her to leave the room, not saying a word. I went to bed and prayed she wasn't texting all our friends right now.

The next day, she said nothing. We both got up, went to work, came home, ordered Chinese, watched TV and chatted politely. I was too terrified to bring last night up. She was warm and friendly, cuddling up to me on the sofa like I was already an old friend.

I went to bed again. The next day was a Saturday, and we were both off work, so I expected a nice, long lie in. At 9, though, I was awoken by the sound of my door opening. Laura stood in my doorway, and as my eyes adjusted I saw she was dressed in a tight black dress and fishnets.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" she cooed, and I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"What's going on?" I asked, drowsily.

"Well, sweetie, I've been thinking about what happened on the first night here. I've also been thinking about how great this apartment is, and how nice it would be to have it kept clean all the time. And I've been thinking about how I don't want to start doing any chores any time soon: my mummy and all my boyfriends have tended to spoil me, so I'm pretty used to it. So while we're living here, I want you to be my Sissy Bitch. I want you to be my slave, and in return, I keep your dirty little secrets and give you access to my wardrobe."

"Uhhh.." I said, caught off guard by her bluntness at such an early hour. It was weird, too: I had so many fantasies and videos along similar lines that being offered exactly what I wanted was an odd concept.

"No arguing, bitch. If you even think about not doing what I say, then I'm telling all our friends and your family about your gay little sissy ways. Now come on, out of bed and at my feet. Hurry!" She snapped her fingers and pointed to her fishnet-stockinged toes, and I rolled out of bed, naked, and crawled towards her, already starting to be thrilled by the whole scenario.

"Now let's see what you're good for, little Bitch!" she giggled. "Kiss my feet like the Bitch you are!"

I lightly kissed her toes and she kicked me gently in the face. "Good! Now say: 'Thank you Mistress Laura'!"

"Thank you Mistress Laura!" I said, with real honesty. I have lost girlfriends to my feet craving - it's my favourite part of a woman's body.

"Good Bitch!" she cooed "Very good. Now crawl after me."

I followed her in to the lounge where she sat down on the sofa. When I settled on my knees by her legs, she pulled my head on to her lap and stroked my hair.

"Now, my little Sissy Bitch, I've got a little present for you." She reached down the side of the sofa, pulled out a little case and flipped it open to reveal a black leather dog collar. "This is just to remind you of your place! Now, go put on your favourite dress and meet me for breakfast!"

I scurried back to my room and pulled out a dress from my box. It was a short, pink bridesmaids dress that I'd managed to buy quite cheaply because no woman in their right mind would wear the frilly bow-covered contraption. It stopped above my knees, so I rolled on some knee-high white socks with pink bows at the top that I'd bought last Halloween when shops were flooded with such things. I went back in to the lounge and Laura's face lit up.

"Oh! Sweetie! You look so adorable, it's more darling that I could possibly have imagined!" She skipped over to kiss me firmly on the lips and snake her hands under the dress to give me a good, firm squeeze. Although Laura wasn't my usual type, she was cute enough and caught me by surprise enough that I didn't resist.

Laura giggled. "Don't you worry, honey, I've seen your DVDs and I'll find you a man soon enough, I just wanna keep you as my own little toy as well." I didn't dare say a word, so she said "Come and have some breakfast!"

She sat down at the kitchen table, and I was confused to see only one bowl of cereal. Laura snapped her fingers and pointed down, and I looked under the table to see a dog bowl full of cornflakes.

"Bitches don't eat at the table, honey! Now, on your knees!"

I crawled under the table and slurped up my breakfast, with the skirt of my bridesmaid's dress riding up to show off the white thong I had slipped on underneath. Laura crouched down to watch me, and ran her finger over the thong back, sending a shiver down my spine.

After we were both done eating, I dutifully washed up, happy to act as maid in return for the heady fantasy world I was being sucked in to. As I finished at the sink, I saw Laura standing there in black fishnet stockings, black lacy shorts and a black corset, her feet wedged in to black high heels, and a bright pink dildo between her legs.

"Now, Bitch, open wide!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sissy Bitch Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds