• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Evelyn's New Mistress

Evelyn's New Mistress

12

My name is Evelyn and when I was a freshman in college I discovered that my parents had sold me to finance my college education. The woman who bought me, Mistress Mai Lyn trained me to be a sex toy for her clients. My training was vigorous because I refused to obey Mistress. Consequently I developed a taste for punishment, even thrived on it. I had earrings that I could not remove that said Slut on one lobe and Slave on the other. Similar words were tattooed on thighs and my nipples and tongue were both pierced. I had a miniature cock in my tongue piercing and my nipples had solid silver bars through them with a U-shaped bar welded on and six miniature rings had been pierced in my labia to allow Mistress to lock my pussy.

I never knew when I would be used by Mistress, I was often just "taken" to her home, stripped of my conservative clothing and dressed as a whore then given for use to one or more of her clients. Often I was used to work a ballroom full of guests. My throat, cunt and ass were fucked repeatedly those evenings and I usually finished the nights covered in cum.

My best friend Amy was eventually taken by Mai Lyn because she knew too much of what had happened to me. I felt guilty about that but Amy confessed that she desired to be used in this way and was glad. Her body had been similarly tattooed and pierced. After six months of this life it suddenly stopped.

I did not learn for a few weeks what had happened but evidently the vice squad busted Mistress Lyn's operation and she was killed in the raid, when her bodyguard fought back and a stray bullet hit Mai Lyn. Both Amy and I were free of this obligation and we finished our schooling without ever returning to our lives as whores for Mistress. We were able to remove our piercing but not the tattoos and life was relatively normal for the last three years of college and now I was on the eve of my first day at law school.

Because of how our bodies had been marked and probably because of all the 'cock' we had taken as well as the fact that both Amy and I had a "thing" for pain, we shied away from boys and used one another to satisfy our urges. I never considered myself gay, maybe some bi tendencies, but I did enjoy that time with Amy. I loved the taste of her wet pussy after she has been whipped and her ass stuffed with a large dildo while her nipples were stretched beyond belief. I lapped at her pussy while she screamed in pain and pleasure and as she erupted into my hungry mouth I would imagine the joy to come when we would switch places and Amy would bring me to the promised land while inflicting as much pain as she could.

As we came to realize that Mistress was truly gone, Amy and I drifted apart and our girl on girl sessions soon ended. I still see her in town and exchange pleasantries, but we have both moved on. Tonight, as I prepared for my first day of law school, I idly played with myself. I was lightly brushing my fingers over my clit, toying with the labia rings that were still in place and for the first time in a long while I was wishing I had a man there with his hard cock. I allowed my fingers to impersonate that 'cock' and managed to fuck myself to orgasm before falling asleep.

As I slept I began to feel a pressure between my legs and my nipples began to burn. When I screamed myself awake I saw I was no longer in my own bed. I was suspended from the ceiling of what looked like a warehouse. A chain attached to my nipples with clamps was pulling me aloft and another chained to the rings in my pussy was holding me down. The pain cause by the chains was exciting, not knowing how I got here or who was in charge was frightening. The mixed emotions worked to keep me somewhere between ecstasy and tears, a place I used to call home. I wanted to scream but the ball gag in my mouth made that useless. I did not have to wait long for answers, as an Asian woman was now lightly stroking my clit and staring at me.

"Evelyn, welcome back. My name is Erica and I have inherited Mai Lyn's assets."

The shock of hearing the name Mai Lyn, my former Mistress, sent shivers down my spine. My stomach churned with fear and foreboding. I was almost sick with this sudden development.

"Oh it's so nice to be wanted, thank you Evelyn for juicing for me."

I was so humiliated and shocked that despite the fear, my pussy was indeed juicing all over Erica's fingers. Just hearing Mai Lyn's name again or maybe realizing that my time as a trained slave and whore was not over caused my labia and clit to swell.

"I see you have removed your Mistress' markings. If you promise to be a good slut for me I will allow you to forgo the cock stud in your tongue, but the earrings and the nipple rings will be restored. Fortunately your hair is long enough to cover your ears. I imagine it would be tough to be a good law student with Slut Slave showing on your lobes."

She knew. How did she know I was now in law school? Obviously she had followed my progress, somehow, and had planned her return on this very special eve. Yes, I had enjoyed removing those piercing, though at times I admit that I did miss their feel and the way they made me feel. But I certainly was not looking forward to having them back. I shook my head and tried to protest through the gag.

"Yes, I knew this would delight you, slut."

Erica purred, acting as though I was pleased to be recaptured!

Erica was working on my ear lobes now and the familiar pressure of the disc as it settled in was both horrifying and comforting in it's own way. Was it the pain that was causing my body to react and lubricate? I had not cum from pain in a long time and I did not want to cum now. Yet, I could feel an orgasm building, as Erica quickly did my other lobe and began work on my nipples. With the nipples already stretched and clamped I felt little as she spiked my nipples and inserted the bars in them. She worked quickly and soon both hoops had been welded on. She stepped back to admire her work and was stroking my clit again, making every effort to bring my impending orgasm roaring to a climax.

"My but you do cum easily, don't you Evelyn?"

I shook with embarrassment, to think that in moments my new Mistress had brought me to the edge and then rocketing to a sweet sexual release. No, I thought. This cannot be happening! I am only hours away from my first class in law school!

Waves of pleasure coursed through my chained body. I'd forgotten completely how easily I came with pain and how strong those orgasms were. I hardly noticed when Erica had somehow managed to stand me up by manipulating the chains on my tits and labia. My ankles were chained to posts spreading my legs wide open and I was tilted forward forcing my ass to stick out behind me. I heard the first lash moments before my ass erupted in flames. The pain of the whip was difficult to bear and I felt my eyes tearing up from the agony of each lash as it bit into the soft skin of my ass. I screamed into my gag, pleading for mercy. My ability to convert that pain to pleasure came back to me, and each new bite on my ass sent convulsions of pleasure straight to my soaking pussy. I began to wish for a cock and wondered if my new Mistress had planed one for me.

I sensed someone standing close behind me and hoped to feel the hot skin of a hard cock force it's way into my aching pussy. The wait was interminable and I growled through the ball gag. Instead of the warmth of a cock I felt cold steel touch not my wet pussy but my puckered ass. The steel rod must have been greased because it slid easily into my asshole and I was soon stuffed back there. Someone grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. When they let go I could not bring my head forward, as my hair had been tied to something and I soon realized it was tied in some way to the rod in my ass. Every time I tried to bring my head back I felt the rod bite my ass a little and I would flinch. As I did the chain attached to my labia was pulled causing me to react and that caused the chain on my nipples to tighten and thus another reaction.

"Oh Evelyn it is so much fun to see you wiggle like that. Are you enjoying yourself?"

It took me a long while to find a happy medium and to be as still as I could.

Erica continued.

"I love the look of the steel hook in your ass, Evelyn. We will have to find a way to use that more often. I am going to take the gag out of your mouth Evelyn and your words will be important so make sure you have thought them out before you speak."

As she removed the gag she jostled my body and I once again found myself reacting to each of the chains and causing snippets of pain to course through me. My pussy dripped constantly now and I tried to concentrate on what I should say to Erica. I soon realized I could only say one thing.

"Thank you, Mistress Erica."

"You do not sound like the "Lillian" I read about in Mai Lyn's files. I do not use anything other then a slut's real name, Evelyn. So you will not have that to hide behind anymore."

I nodded but said nothing. Mistress Mai Lyn had given me a new name, Lillian, the name for her sex slave. The new name helped me make it through each awful experience, as though I was an actress playing a role.

Erica's long fingers were gently stroking my clit again and I could feel my pussy moistening for her. She never varied her pace, always slow and soft but it was maddeningly exciting and I was losing control again. My body tried to move with the sensations rushing through my limbs only causing the various clamps and hooks to bite deeply into my flesh. My ass screamed as the hook dug a little deeper while my nipples felt like they were being torn completely off and my labia was stretched far too taut. Yet all of this pain, all of this discomfort mixed with the pleasure generated by her fingers and I groaned aloud.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, Mistress."

"My little Evelyn, are my fingers hurting you? Your pussy is so wet."

"Mistress, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thank you it feels so good."

She had a way of bringing me near but not letting me complete. She never once inserted her fingers into my aching pussy, she lightly rubbed my clit and labia and I was growing desperate for relief and without thought I begged Erica for completion.

"Please Mistress, I need to cum, please help me cum."

Erica smiled and shook her head no.

"Evelyn you will cum when you have earned it. How long has it been since you've had a cock Evelyn?"

"Mistress, please help me. I have not had anyone since my time with Mistress Lyn. Please let me cum, Mistress?"

Erica merely continued to stroke my clit and smile at me. A few minutes later she stopped.

"Evelyn, it's just about time for you to go, you do have your classes in the morning. Your need for a cock will just have to wait at least for another day."

She passed her hands over my face and I smelled a feint odor and then I remember nothing before waking up in my bed, my alarm clock startling me wide awake. I immediately knew last night was no dream. I was naked in my bed and my eyes were drawn to my nipples, freshly pierced and looking further saw that my labia rings were laced once again and locked. I cursed that I could not fill my pussy even with my own hands or my favorite dildo. My need for a good fuck was growing as I came awake.

My morning classes passed without incident but my desire to be fucked grew. My whole body was reacting and my ass squirmed as I sat recalling the cold steel hook that had been buried in it. My tits were alive, refreshed in the feeling of the piercing in my nipples and my ear lobes constantly reminded me of their message, telling me I was once again someone's Slut Slave. By the time my last class started my pussy had fully awakened and my mind was centered on my need for cock.

It had begun this morning as a dull ache and now it had blossomed into an intense need for satisfaction. So strong was the need that I had to use my hands to placate myself or I would not have been able to stay quiet in class. I could not do much, the lock on my pussy prevented me from penetrating myself and I had to be satisfied rubbing my swollen aching clit. It was the longest forty minutes of my life. I ran from the class to the ladies room and once in a stall I dropped my skirt and panties to try to find some relief. It was no use as the little I could do only made things worse. I needed a stiff cock to fuck me and fuck me hard. I thought of Mistress Erica and realized I did not know where to go. As I sat there trying to get some relief my cell phone rang.

"Evelyn, you are to take a taxi to Mike's Adult Store on Fifth Avenue. Mike will give you further instructions. Do not delay Evelyn."

It was Mistress Erica's voice and I as I pulled my clothing back into place and ran outside looking for a cab I debated about going. I could find a way to remove the lock on my labia; there were tons of guys here on campus that would gladly fuck me. I knew I would only be delaying the inevitable though. Mistress would find me; she seemed to know so much about me. I ran past my classmates and across campus to the main street and flagged down a cab. It took another twenty minutes to get to the store and it was in a seedy part of town.

I was not anxious to go in the store but the street was full of derelicts and my cab had already left me. My thighs were now soaked with my juice as my desire continued to mount. My pussy was coming close to controlling me. I ran into the store and saw an older guy behind the counter.

"Are you Mike? My name is Evelyn and I was told to come and see you."

"Yes, I'm Mike and you are to take this bag of clothing and put it on for me."

"Where can I change, Mike?"

"Right there, slut."

I knew it as wrong to strip right there in the store but I knew I had only one real choice. To leave now was not a good option so I headed to the rear of the store and turned away from Mike, seeking whatever privacy I could find. I did my best to shield my naked body from Mike and the other two customers in the store but I think I was only fooling myself. Standing naked I pulled out a black top, stockings a garter belt and a pair of black high heels. I slipped the dark hose on and fastened them to the belt putting the top on last. The top covered my chest and waist but did not cover my pussy and my tits were exposed sitting on a fabric shelf. My hard nipples stuck out and when I looked down I could see that my thighs were wet and my pussy was dripping. Doing my best to cover my exposed body I returned to Mike for further instructions. Mike took my clothes and placed them in a bag and then said.

"Go back out and walk down the block to number 27 and knock on the door."

I looked at him in shock.

"No!"

I wanted to scream at him, but all that came out was a gasp.

My shock was a combination of disbelief and a desire to rebel. This was going too far. I was basically naked and there was no way I would simply walk outside in front of all those derelicts and parade down the street. No I could not, would not do that.

"Please, Sir. I can't do that, please!"

I begged, all the while knowing I would find no mercy in this place.

"Erica told me to be prepared. She said you were a stubborn slut."

Mike called the other two customers for help and they grabbed me by my arms while Mike fastened a collar about my neck. He then attached cuffs to my wrists and locked them to the neck collar freezing my hands. I could not now even cover my nakedness. Then Mike stepped behind me and once again I felt the cold steel near my asshole.

"Nooooooo, please nooooooo."

I begged but to no avail. The fat steel hook was wedged into my ass and as I glanced behind me I saw that Mike was holding a rope and pulling it up forcing me to step up on my toes as the steel hook filled my ass.

"Now I guess I will just have to take you to Erica's place."

I was in tears now from the pain in my ass and Mike frog marched me out of the store and down the street. My earlier fears of walking naked down this street dimmed in comparison to the site I now offered to all. I was on my tiptoes scurrying to keep going as Mike used the hook tethered in my ass to force me forward. I could hear the comments as we passed men on the sidewalk.

"Nice catch buddy."

"Can we play with her too?"

"I'd like to fuck that slut when you're done."

So many rude comments but I was just some naked slut being marched past. I could not stop, I had no control and the image of myself hoisted up on the hook, tits on display to all and my cunt dripping juice down my leg forced me to hang my head and do my best not to fall.

We finally reached number 27 and Mike knocked on the door. I stood on my toes, as Mike never let up the pressure of the ass hook while we waited while horns honked and more men and women called out obscenities at me. Finally the door opened and Mistress Erica stood there looking me over.

"Thank you for coming Evelyn."

Mike handed her the rope and Mistress pulled me into her house. She marched me down some stairs and into a room with padded walls as I looked around realized I was once again in a dungeon full of scary devices that I was sure would all be used on me. I was soon fastened to a device with my arms chained high above me and my toes barely touching the floor. The hook remained in my ass but there was no tension in the rope. Mistress brought over two chains and snapped them onto my nipple piercing and then pulled them tight stretching my tits so painfully that I cried out.

"Ohhhhh pleaseeeeeeeee Mistressssss!"

Mistress never opened her mouth as she then stepped behind me and I heard the unmistakable sound of her whip. She whipped my ass and I screamed wondering why she had not gagged me. I cried as I came to realize once again that I had no choice in my fate, that my body was someone else's to use and abuse. The whip was unrelenting and my ass was soon on fire but still Mistress kept up the pace. Soon that pain would turn to pleasure and I knew Mistress would find some other way to punish me. I felt myself releasing the pain and accepting it, converting it, and finally enjoying it. As I moaned my pleasure, and felt my body releasing orgasmic sensations, Mistress stopped. I was left in need once again; my pussy ached. I felt my juices running down my leg and I looked at my tits stretched out before me and I knew that soon the pain would return and I whimpered as I begged my Mistress.

"Mistress Erica, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!" Mistress did not respond she merely busied herself gathering items as I whimpered begging her for release. She returned to me and bent down in front of me taking off the high heels and stockings and putting new shoes on my feet. As she worked them on to my feet one at a time I learned that they were some sort of boot and the top of the boot came to within inches of my pussy. They were soft and pliable and zippered up the inside of my thigh. Once both were on I felt my labia being pulled and realized that Mistress was attaching a chain from my labia rings to the tops of the boots.

Mistress then unchained my hands and walked me towards a table on the far side of the room. With each step the chains to my labia were pulled as the boot tops pulled away from my pussy with each stride. Lying on the bed she pulled my legs further apart and cuffed them. The pressure on my labia was intense as my legs were stretched completely. Soon my arms were stretched out and my wrists were cuffed leaving me spread eagle on the table.

Mistress walked to the head of the table and released the support under my head allowing it to drop back my vision of the room made it look upside down. I heard Mistress walk from the room leaving me alone.

I was consumed by the need to release and unable to do so. I squirmed on the table trying to find a way to get that needed release, pulling my labia so I screamed in pain and frustration as I failed to find a way to cum. I started to cry and as the tears rolled down my cheeks I heard my Mistress cooing in my ear.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Evelyn's New Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds