• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. Johnson Gets a Job

Mrs. Johnson Gets a Job

Goddamn George Bush anyway Janice thought as she pulled up in front of the address that her friend Joan had given her. Just when she and Tom were finally getting their financial act together Bush had to activate Tom's reserve unit and ship him to some god-awful place in case we have to fight Saddam Hussein. All well and good for making Bush look tough, but not good for the Johnson's who now didn't have enough money coming in. She hoped that she could land the job that Joan had told her about. If she could get it the pay would definitely be more than she could make as a secretary. She would have to keep Tom from finding out though. If he knew she was bartending at a men's club he would have a fit. She checked the address one last time, checked her makeup in the mirror, took a deep breath and got out of the car.

From a window on the third floor two men watched as Janice got out of her car. "What do you think?" asked the shorter of the two.

"Looks good from here, but I'm going to want a much closer look. You think she'll be gullible enough to take the bait?"

The short man shrugged, "It just depends on how bad she needs the money. What's Joan got against her anyway?"

"Nothing. She hates the husband for some reason and sees this as a way to break them up."

"What's the saying, with friends like that who needs enemies?"

Janice walked up to the bar and when the bartender came over she told him that she was there to apply for the vacant bartenders position. He turned and picked up a phone, punched a button, said a few words and then hung up. " Mr. Petrosian will be out in a minute. Can I get you something, on the house?" Janice thanked him and asked for a Screwdriver. She was halfway through it when a short, stocky man came up to her and stuck out his hand. "I'm Ara Petrosian. Bring your drink and come on up to the office." Janice followed him to the back of the club and they got on an elevator. They got in and rode up to the top floor of the three-story building and when they got off she followed the man down a hallway and into a fairly large office where another man was seated and waiting for them. He stood up as Janice approached, "Mrs. Johnson. I'm John, Ara's partner. So good of you to come." Petrosian led her to a conference table, pulled out a chair for her and then when all three of them were seated Petrosian said, "Joan speaks highly of you, but I'm sure that you realize that we need a little more than just that. You are interested in the day bartender's position so why don't you tell us a little about yourself and your qualifications for the job."

For the next twenty minutes Janice described her background, but as she talked she sensed that she was not telling these men what they wanted to hear. When she was done she looked hopefully from Ara to John and wanted to cry when Ara said:

"What do you think" and John replied "I don't think so."

Turning to her John said, "If we were a corner bar you would do admirably, but we are not a corner bar. We are an exclusive men's club and we cater to a clientele heavy into exotic mixed drinks and you have no experience in that area. I'm sure you could learn in time, but we need some one who can hit the ground running, so to speak. I'm sorry, I just don't think we can use you."

Then Ara spoke up, "What about as a replacement for Alice?"

John looked at her, "I don't know. She could probably handle it, but she's married and that never seems to work out well."

Janice got her hopes up a little and said, "If I might ask, what's the job and why is my being married a problem?"

John nodded at Ara who said, "Alice was our daytime hostess. We cater a lot of daytime parties for members who bring in people from out of town for sales meetings, seminars and the like. There are three reasons why married women don't work out in a job like Alice's. First is the costume that you would be required to wear. It is an extremely low-cut blouse, and extremely short skirt and the kind of high heels that are referred to as Come Fuck Me pumps. The costume fairly invites lewd and lascivious behavior on the part of the clientele, but quite frankly - it is meant to. Next, and I make no apologies for the language I'm about to use, is that this is a men's club and you will be constantly exposed to words like cock, fuck, pussy, cunt and ass all the time. The third problem is jealous husbands. Most married women are too embarrassed to wear the costume and they always seem to have a problem with the language. The real problem is the husband. When he finds out that his wife is parading around a bunch of men in the costume that she has to wear they either go ballistic or start getting jealous of the men who are members of the club and they cause problems. Problems are things that we don't need."

Janice took a deep breath and said, "I don't think you need worry about those things with me. I grew up with five brothers and I don't think that there is a cuss word that I haven't heard. The costume shouldn't be a problem either because from the sounds of it I wear bikinis smaller than that. My husband won't be causing any problems because he's not here. His reserve unit was activated and he was shipped off to Kuwait. He won't be back for anywhere from six months to a year. That's why I need this job. His allotment will cover day care for the kids and groceries, but not much else. If the job pays enough I can put up with anything."

Ara looked at John, "What did Alice average?"

John thought for a minute, "She averaged about twelve hundred a week."

Jesus Christ, Janice thought, for twelve hundred a week I'd walk around the club naked.

"What do you think?"

Ara asked and John shrugged, "I still don't like the fact that she's married" and he turned to Janice. "Let's be really clear on this. We keep saying that this is a men's club and I want you to be fully aware of what that means. We cater to men. The female help is dressed as skimpily as we can legally get away with for the specific purpose of pleasing men. You are supposed to smile and be cheerful no matter what happens. If you are circulating in a room and one of the members cops a feel you smile and keep on circulating. If you are serving a drink and you bend to set the drink on the table and a member looks down your blouse you smile sweetly at him. If he decides to give you a tip and he stuffs a bill in your bra and touches your tits when he does it you smile and say thank you. If he runs a hand up your leg you can clamp them together to keep him from going higher, but you smile. On the other hand if you don't clamp your legs together you might get a bigger tip. If a member asks you to meet him after work and fuck him you smile and say that management frowns on things like that and you would get fired, but you smile when you say it. Are you getting the drift of what I'm saying?"

Both men could see that Janice wasn't really thinking about anything but the twelve hundred dollars. Truth was that it was usually more than that, a lot more, but if they told her the real figure up front she might guess what the job really was. For her part Janice was thinking that what she would have to put up with was no more than she had suffered through in high school. Jesus, twelve hundred a week.

John went on, "So you can see why we are reluctant to put a married woman in that position." Janice smiled and tried to keep her voice normal as she said, "No problem, I can handle it."

Ara and John looked at each other and some sort of silent communication passed between them and then John looked at her and said, "Okay, let's see."

Janice looked at herself in he mirror, "God, if Ted saw me now he would throw me on the floor and fuck me." She was wearing an extremely low cut blouse with an uplift bra and a skirt that came to mid thigh. She knew if she bent at the waist to put drinks on a table that her panty-clad ass would show. But that's what this was all about, wasn't it? Keep them randy and occupied so that they stayed to look (and touch if they could get away with it) and buy more drinks and spend more money. All she had to do to nail down the job was to put on this costume and show John and Ara that she could be comfortable around men while wearing it. She checked her makeup one last time and walked back to the office. She found out immediately that things might not be as easy as she thought.

"Here she comes now" John said to the other six men sitting around the table, "Did you ever see such fine legs?"

A man sitting opposite him said, "I'd fuck her in a heartbeat. How about it sweetie, any chance I could get a taste?"

Smile Janice thought, don't forget to smile, "I'm sorry sir, but management frowns on that. What can I get you gentlemen?" She took their drink orders and then took the elevator down to the main floor to get them filled. When she got in the elevator to go back up two men got in with her and as soon as the door closed one of them grabbed her and kissed her. She had the drink tray in her hands and couldn't push him away. While the one man was kissing her, pushing his tongue in her mouth, the other was rubbing her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other. As the man kissing her probed her mouth with his tongue she knew that she had to stand there and take it - it had to be a test - John and Ara wanted to see how she would handle it. When the elevator reached the top floor the two men released her and she headed back to Petrosian's office. She felt a little flushed, and why not, it had been almost six weeks since Ted had gone and all she'd had since then - all she could allow herself to have - was a dildo. As she walked around the table one of the men ran a hand up her leg. She was almost at the point of clamping her knees together, but decided not to. If they wanted to test her, let them do their best. The man's hand rubbed her pussy and she felt a slight shiver in the lower part of her body, but she looked down at him and smiled:

"Can I get you something else?"

He smiled back at her and said, "I'll give you five hundred dollars to meet me when you get off and give me a blow job."

She smiled at him, "I'm truly sorry sir. As much as I would like to it is against the rules and it could cost me my job" and she backed away from him.

For the next half-hour they ran her around fetching them drinks, snacks and things and through it all there was the constant sexual harassment, both verbal and physical. She had made three trips down to the main bar and there were always two and sometimes three men on the elevator with her. They grabbed her, felt her up, kissed her and one of them even finger fucked her while two others held her and played with her tits. She was sure she wouldn't have to put up with stuff like this when she got the job, but she was equally sure that she was being tested and she was determined to get the job.

"When should we do it" Ara asked John.

"Let's give it another half hour."

It was lunchtime and Janice had taken their food order and called it down to the kitchen. When the kitchen called and said it was ready once again got in the elevator. Three men were there waiting for her and before the door even closed she was grabbed. A mouth covered hers and a tongue stabbed in. Hands reached inside her blouse and played with her tits. Out of the corner of one eye she saw one man hit the emergency stop button and the elevator shuddered to a halt. Hands pulled her legs apart and a rough hand pulled the crotch band of her panties aside. She was pinned against the wall, hands roaming all over her body, tongue swirling in her mouth. Her legs were lifted and then she felt it - larger than any finger - pushing at her pussy. She screamed out, but the sound died in the mouth of the man who had his mouth on hers and she felt the cock move into her. With every stroke she was pushed against the wall. She struggled to get away and she screamed, but in only moments those screams turned into moans as her body heated up and began to welcome the invader.

The six men around the conference table watched on the closed circuit television as the three men took turns fucking Janice. When the three men were done one of them pushed the button that started the elevator down toward the first floor. The men got of the elevator on the second floor leaving a bedraggled Janice leaning against the wall of the elevator. "What do you think" Ara asked John. "Depends on how bad she wants the money. If she is back up here with the food in the next ten minutes or so, she's ours."

When the elevator door opened on the first floor Janice pulled herself away from the wall and headed for the ladies room. She was disgusted with herself. Her big plans to remain chaste and wait for Ted's return were history now. By the time the second man had pushed his cock into her she had wanted it - she had wanted it bad. If the third man had been two seconds slower in getting into her she would have asked him to hurry. As she cleaned herself up she began asking herself if taking this job was a good idea. Oh she would love the money, but after what she had been through today she wondered at her ability to handle all the sexual innuendo. She could see herself going home sexually frustrated every night and how long before she tossed the dildo aside and went looking for relief. Steady girl, she told herself, don't quit now. They've taken their shot - walk back into that fucking room and smile them down! Besides, if what happened in that elevator was common Joan would have warned her about it. Plus, she couldn't believe that Ara and John would have gone to that extreme just to test her. It was probably a case of the three men recognizing she was new and taking advantage of the situation. They probably knew how Ara and John felt and they gambled that the new girl wouldn't run crying to them. She wiped her face, dried her hands and headed for the kitchen to get the food order.

Ara saw Janice wheel the food cart into the elevator and smiled, "We've got her." He turned to another man and asked if everything was ready and the man said that it was. Janice wheeled the food cart into the room and over to the conference table. The six men stood up and four of them walked over to her and grabbed her. Before she knew what was happening she was lying on her back on the conference table. Hands were pulling off her panties and a mouth covered hers. Hands were playing with her tits and other hands were pulling her legs apart. Her struggles were useless and her screams were cut off by a tongue working its way down her throat. A cock speared into her already cum filled cunt and she heard John say:

"You have the job. Look upon this as your initiation."

The man in her pussy was taking his time, working her, knowing that with hands working her breasts and a tongue probing her mouth a cock was eventually going to make her want what she was getting. She fought it; she fought just as she had in the elevator - she owed it to her absent husband not to give in, but she knew she was kidding herself. The incident in the elevator was proof of that. But for her own self respect she was determined to fight it as long as she could and she did better than she had expected. She was able to hold out until the third man was pounding her with his cock before she finally gave up the fight. By the fifth man she was begging for it and then she lost it and became an almost mindless, but extremely responsive, cum receptacle as man after man mounted her. She had no idea how many men used her; she vaguely remembered the downstairs bartender, and she was almost certain that the three from the elevator took her again and of course the six from the conference table, but there were more - a lot more.

Finally it was over and John and Ara helped her off of the table and into a chair. Ara and John sat across from her and studied her for a minute before Ara said, "We lied to you Mrs. Johnson. Everything we told you was a lie. When we told you that you were to smile at our guests and say no it was a lie. If a guest asks you to get under the table and suck his cock you will do it. If a guest tells you to lie down on a table so he can fuck you, you will do it. Whatever a customer wants you will do it and you will do it with a smile. We lied when we said you couldn't meet customers after work, but that is between you and the customer. We encourage those meetings, but we only own you from nine to five. That's right Mrs. Johnson, I said own and I meant it in its own specific definition. We own you now. What that means is that you now work for us. That's right, you have the job. More to the point you have the job whether you want it or not. I repeat, we own you now." John called out:

"Sam, we are ready for you now."

One of the men who had fucked Janice rolled a little cart with a TV and VCR on it up to where she was sitting. He plugged it in and the TV came on and Janice saw herself lying on the conference table begging men to fuck her.

"The biggest lie we told was that we didn't like to hire married woman. We only hire married women Mrs. Johnson, preferably ones with children because they are so much easier to control. Just imagine what would happen if your husband were to receive a copy of this tape as he sits in a tent in Kuwait. How about his parents reaction to a copy? Think maybe they might decide to protect his interests while he is gone and take your children away from you? Think about the reactions of all the people we could send a copy: your family, your friends, your church, and the school your children attend or maybe even your neighbors. So you see Mrs. Johnson we own you from nine to five Monday through Friday. Unless we miscalculated. Did we miscalculate Mrs. Johnson? Perhaps you don't care what your family and friends think of you. Maybe you were tired of your husband anyway. And is it possible that you are one of those women who would just as soon not have children and wouldn't mind giving then up? Did we miscalculate Mrs. Johnson? Why don't we find out? We only fucked your cunt Mrs. Johnson. We left your mouth and ass alone for a reason. Your choice right now is a simple one. If we miscalculated all you need do is get out of your chair and walk out. The other choice is to get out of that chair and crawl over to me and suck my cock while John fucks you in your ass. What will it be Mrs. Johnson?"

Janice stared at the two men as the impact of what Ara had just said registered. Her parents, Ted's parents - Jesus, she couldn't let them see that tape. And Ted, she would lose him for sure; and her babies, they could actually be taken away from her. Sweet Jesus, how did she let herself get into this mess? "Come, come Mrs. Johnson, we need a decision here." She struggled with the problem; Ted would be gone at least six months at a minimum - six months that she could use to find a way out of this mess. She hated it, but she knew what she had to do. She slipped out of the chair and began the crawl to where Ara's cock jutted up out of his lap.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mrs. Johnson Gets a Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 816 milliseconds