• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hired Hand

Hired Hand

Coming to this town was a mistake. Hell coming to this ranch was the mistake. Or staying once I got here and saw how it was going to be. Normally I drift into a place, find work for a little while and drift out again. Not this time. No this time I had to wander onto her little patch of the world.

Her man died last year and now she's trying to make this place run on her own. She's ballsy I'll give her that. But every time I see her I feel like a fucking stallion that scented a mare in heat. I want to fuck her so bad it claws at my insides.

What's worse is I know she feels it. I've caught her watching me. I know it affects her too. I've started to take a twisted delight in watching her squirm anytime I'm around.

After weeks of us dancing around each other I was blessed with an unexpected opportunity.

It was a Sunday so everyone was off. After morning chores I'd have normally been gone too. I don't know why in the hell I was there. I just know I went back up to the loft where I'd been sleeping and found the little minx going through my stuff.

It was too good to be true. I really don't know how she didn't hear me coming. Once I realized she didn't know she was no longer alone I began to move as quietly as I possibly could. I paused to pull my shirt off. One less thing to deal with later.

She was bent over going through the trunk where I'd put my few things. Her jeans cupped her ass so perfectly I wanted to take a bite. I was planning on it. I'd decided my course of action and was set in it. God help her if she resisted.

I moved up slowly behind her and pulled the knife from my boot. I was glad as hell I never went unarmed. She stood up and made a little huffing sound just before I wrapped my hand around her throat and pulled her tight against me. I didn't bother trying to keep her quiet, I knew we were alone.

She gasped and drew in a breath to scream when I brought the knife in front of her face. She immediately stilled.

I pointed to the floor with the knife, "Down." I growled.

Using the hand on her throat I guided her so she was lying on her back and I was in easy reach of the trunk. Her eyes widened when she saw my face. I released her throat and put the tip of the knife under her chin so she was forced to tilt her head back or risk getting cut.

Without looking I reached into the still open trunk and pulled out a piece of rope. Working quickly I tied her hands together over her head and pulled the end tight around the leg of my cot. She really and truly couldn't have been in a more perfect spot.

As I worked I'd left the knife sitting on her stomach. I ran my hands down her arms and kneeled next to her. Her eyes betrayed her. She was as turned on as she was terrified. I had the stray thought that she had to be lousy at poker. I picked up the knife again and traced her throat. "Are you going to be a good girl?" I asked.

She was too scared to move so she finally managed to whisper, "Yes."

"Good. Now be very still I really don't want to damage that lovely skin."

I held the bottom of her shirt as I cut the buttons one at a time. By the time I'd reached the top her breathing was definitely faster. I wanted to grin in delight but kept my expression serious, because unlike her, I was good at poker.

I slide the knife up both sleeves and the fabric just about fell away from it. When her shirt lay under her I took the time to appreciate her toned body and the sexy lace bra she'd been hiding under her work clothes. I could not wait to see what she kept hidden under her jeans.

I unzipped her jeans and dipped my fingers inside, just touching something silky and the top of her mound. I decided the jeans had to go now so I shifted down to be able reach her boots. After setting the knife aside I tugged them and her socks off. I grabbed the bottom of each leg and pulled.

I was amazed when she lifted her ass up to help. When she realized what she had done she looked away in embarrassment.

The tiny thong revealed was about the sexiest damn thing I'd ever seen. I picked up the knife and traced my way up her leg across her stomach to her chin. I used the point to pull her to face me.

"Keep your eyes on me." I ordered.

Her quiet, "Yes, Sir," made my already hard dick feel like it was going to bust. It hurt so fucking good.

I used the knife to very carefully cut away the bra and thong. As amazing as she looked in them I didn't want a bit of her covered.

I sat back to admire the view. Even as I watched her nipples puckered up. I used the tip of the knife to trace each nipple and worked my way to her knees. "Open." I said.

She let her legs fall open and I set the knife down between them. I shifted so I was on my side and within easy reach of the feast before me. I ran my hand down her stomach and stop just short of her pussy. I looked into her eyes and just waited. Finally she whispered, "Please."

I shifted my hand down the slightest bit. "Please, what?" She squirmed a little. I wasn't going to make this easy for her.

"Please touch me." she finally said.

I raised one eyebrow.

"Sir." she added.

I dipped my fingers and found what I knew I'd find. She was incredibly wet. I traced her pussy lips, around them, and just inside but I didn't touch her clit. A little bit of that, and the occasional break to rub the rest of her, from her arms to her knees and almost every place in between and she was moving in frustration.

As much as I wanted to fuck her senseless I also felt like I had all the time in the world to toy with her. Even so, thankfully it didn't take me too long to figure out some of her hot spots.

She was sweating and writhing and so damn sexy. Finally though, she'd had enough. "Please let me come!" she begged.

I moved my hand away from where I'd been playing around her pussy and she gave a frustrated cry.

I picked up the knife and traced it down her one last time before I tucked it back into my boot. I took off my belt and when I saw her eyes focus on it I knew I'd be using it later.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulling them down just enough to release my dick. Her eyes flared and she gasped, "Yes!"

I positioned myself between her legs and holding her hips I let my tip rest right at her opening.

"Beg me." I said.

She tried to lift herself onto me but I just backed up a fraction. She glared at me, "Bastard." I heard her say under her breath.

"You'll pay for that later. Now beg me or I'll leave you here." I threatened.

I rocked my way into her just slightly, making sure to avoid her clit. Didn't want to set her off before I was ready for her to get off.

After a second the need won. "Please fuck me Sir!" she yelled.

I drove into her so hard that one bump on her clit and she was gone. Her back arched up, she threw her head back and pulled at the ropes, moving the cot a little. She clinched around me so tight I almost lost it right there. I kept my next strokes slow and deep and just enjoyed the amazing sight and feelings of her orgasm.

Finally she drifted back to earth and I held myself over her. She wrapped her legs around me as I lowered myself down to kiss her.

Her mouth was hot and wet and heaven. I bit her lip lightly as I pulled back. I had run out of control. I fucked her relentlessly and actually managed to hang on until I felt her come apart for a second time. Her pussy muscles gripping me was the very last straw and I came deep inside her.

I collapsed on her for a moment before I pulled the knife out and cut the rope to the cot. I rolled her so she was lying on top of me after I'd put the knife away.

She snuggled into me and said, "Next time I want a bed."

I smacked her ass.

"Sir." she added.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hired Hand

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds