• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bride's Son & Groom's Mother

Bride's Son & Groom's Mother

12

Walter, a recent high school graduate, and Marjorie, mother of another graduate and a beautiful African-American woman are getting married after an incredibly passionate affair documented in the Brighton Graduate series. This is a sequel that looks at Marjorie's son Doug, now a freshman in college and already a varsity basketball player, along with Marie, Walter's mom.

Marie was feeling out of place during the reception. By the time that Marjorie and Walter had told her of their relationship, she was already aware that he was spending great amounts of time with someone. She was upset about the age difference, and was very concerned about Marjorie's motives towards her son. After meeting Marjorie and spending time with both of them together, she saw that there was a loving relationship and they were very complementary to each other. But although everyone had greeted her and as mother of the groom she was given extra attention, but she had little in common with most of the guests.

The list of guests had been fairly small partly to keep it an intimate wedding and reception, and partly because there were still people whose opinions of their age and racial differences would cloud the day. As Marie looked around the room, she saw some of Marjorie's co-workers from the legal department of Kodak; successful corporate types with an education level and sense of superiority that made her feel uncomfortable. Most of the other guests were Walter and Doug's high school friends. Neither group held much interest to her, and definitely did hold any male prospects that she could see.

Walter's father had divorced her nine years ago. Since then, she had engaged in a number of what she thought of as discreet relationships. In reality, most of the men that had shown her attention were more interested in her 46E breasts than in her personality. She was a full figured woman, maybe even edging into plump, but her breasts attracted male interest and she liked...no...needed sex every so often. So she let these men use her and had even gained a bit of a slutty reputation at the production plant where she worked.

She picked up another glass of champagne and scanned the room once more. She watched her son kiss his new bride in the cream colored, sheath dress that wrapped her curvaceous tightly. She was envious of Marjorie's dancer figure but was glad they were happy together. Marie drank the champagne and roamed the room, trying to fit in.

Doug looked as Walter kissed his mom. Outwardly he was accepting this relationship now but inwardly he was still not happy about it. When his mom first told him she was seeing Walter, he exploded in anger. Walter was a white, slightly nerdy, classmate of his from high school; definitely not someone his mother should be seeing. He was so adamant about it she did stop seeing him for a while, and Doug felt like he saved his mother from future disaster.

Later, as he watched his mother loose the joy he had seen in her while she was hiding the relationship from him, he realized how important it was to her. He also examined his own feeling and saw that much of his reaction was embarrassment about what others would think that his mom was seeing someone so young, white, and un-cool. He could understand the young part as many of his friends talked about how hot his mom was, even though Doug found his own mom too skinny. So he talked it over with both Walter and his mom. He actually threatened Walter if he ever hurt his mother and was taken aback when Walter told him that "If I ever hurt your mother that much, you have my permission to beat me to a pulp." That convinced Doug that their relationship was real to them. He still did not like how others would view the marriage, but he would be away at collage and not have to deal with it. He retreated out to the patio with two of his friends so they could share what they had experienced during their first months as college.

Walter found his mother leaning on some married guy from Marjorie's workplace, champagne glass in hand, giggling. The guy looked embarrassed by her attention, and her nose and cheeks were bright red, telling Walter she was already drunk. He gently took her aside to suggest she slow down and found her worse than he thought. He guided her towards the upstairs guest bedroom and got her to lie down. She argued a bit but once she lay back, she quickly dozed off. When he came back down, Marjorie was getting things ready for their departure and in the rush, Walter forgot about his mom lying in the bedroom upstairs.

Doug was relived when it was all over. His mom had used a caterer that also did all the clean-up so he basically just had to make sure everything was done and put back in the proper place. One of his buds hung around for a while but had a date that night and took off about an hour after the clean-up crew left. With the house to himself and no dates for the last week, he was feeling horny and decided to head up to his bedroom to explore some porn on-line. As he walked down the upstairs hall to his bedroom, he noticed the door to the spare room closed. 'Why would this be closed?' he asked himself as he moved towards the door and reached to the knob.

Marie had reluctantly laid down at her son's insistence, but had fallen asleep very quickly. She woke up disoriented, as one does when waking in a strange place. Then she remembered where she was and what had happened...she was ashamed at how drunk she had become. She threw herself at that man at her son's wedding reception! 'How low could I go?' she asked herself. She had been attracted to his big hands, knowing that big hands lead to big cocks.

With all the wedding preparations, Marie had not dated in a couple of weeks and was feeling the need. Alcohol was the lubricant she used to ease the shame of her sometimes slutty behavior, so there was now a conditioned link between drinking and sex. As she thought about how she had behaved, she noticed herself getting wet between the legs. Her pussy was desperate for attention, but the dildo she used when alone was not at hand. She wanted to resist but the need was too great.

She rose from the bed and unzipped her dress, dropping it over a nearby chair. She looked at herself in the mirror, standing there in a cream-colored lace bra that contained her huge breasts, and the matching girdle with garter clips holding up her stockings. She wore girdles now to slim her body into clothes that caught the eyes of the men she wanted. She reached around and undid the triple hook closure that held her bra closed and released her huge breasts. She placed a hand under one of her breasts and lifted its weight up off her chest. With her fingers, she gently plucked at her big, stiff nipple. A spark of sexual tension ran through the nerves of her body and down to her clit, causing it to harden push out of the folds of flesh.

Lying back down on the bed, her partially nude body was revealed in the late afternoon light the came through the window. Her huge breasts had proportionately large areolas with big nipples that pointed out from the considerable mound of her firm tits. The girdle narrowed waist some which allowed hips to flare out to match her bust. She still wore her blond hair shoulder length, and her Germanic features were handsome and made her look like the typical German bar maid.

She started with a hand on her breast, squeezing the pliant flesh and twisting the hard nipple. Marie put her other hand below her girdle and touched her steaming pussy. She wiggled her ample ass on the bed as she moved her hand between her thighs. She paused to rub and stroke her hard, aching clit. With her thumb rubbing across her clit, her fingers moved down to her hairy pussy, feeling the juice staring to seep out of the slit. The next thing she knew, she had two fingers inside her pussy, fucking herself while fuzzy visions of a cock stretching her pussy filled her mind.

Marie heard footsteps in the hall outside the room and froze to listen carefully. She heard them stop outside the door and panicked as she heard the doorknob rattle. She pulled her fingers out of herself and closed her eyes, feigning sleep. In her mind she was crying in embarrassment but if whoever it was thought she was still drunk and asleep, maybe they would just go away. Instead, the person came into the room! She felt the shadow fall over her as the person leaned over her, checking to see if she was asleep. For a moment she was worried that the person might rape her, but they moved away. She heard some fabric sounds she could not identify, and then some heavy breathing. She decided to open one of her eyes just a slit and peek to see what was happening.

Marjorie's son was standing just a few feet away staring at her body as he was jerking his cock up and down. And what a cock it was! She opened her eyes in surprise. Doug was standing there with his sweatpants around his ankles. At six foot seven inches, he towered over the bed. Marie looked up and down his body, registering how lean and muscular he was. His eyes were focused on her body as he worked his fist feverishly up and down his throbbing, black cock. But here eyes were drawn back to the black shaft of man-meat in his hand. Doug's prick was huge, the biggest she had ever seen for real. His long, fat cock grew out of a thick mat of black pubic hair and must have been nine or more inches long and as thick around as her wrist. The head of the cock was a knob as big as a plum, glistening shiny and black except for the drop of white pre-cum that was oozing out of the tip. The sexually- frustrated mother felt a renewed craving in her cunt and pressed her fingers back into her pussy.

Doug noticed the finger movement and looked at her face. She was awake! He had thought she was asleep and had been total aroused by how sexy she looked. He had never seen a full-figured white woman like this before and it was the hottest thing he had ever seen. Now Doug panicked, knowing he had been caught jerking off over her. He let go of his cock and reach down to his sweats to pull them up, moving towards the door.

"Stop!" Marie shouted, stopping him in his tracks. She sat up and swung her legs to the floor, her big, round tits hanging down against her chest, the big, swollen nipples still hard.

"Come here," she insisted, point to the floor right in front of her. Holding his sweatpants around his thighs, he walked over to her and faced her, his cock just inches from her. Marie stared at the black, one-eyed snake as it seemed to look back at her and Doug released his sweatpants to puddle at his feet. 'It is so big,' Marie thought to herself. It looked bigger than any other cock she had touched before, and there had been times when she felt that one or two of those many men were too big for her. It was so beautiful with its helmet capped head pointing at her, yet so evil and wrong. But all other consideration seemed to fade from her mind as she stared at the hard cock in front of her.

"Oh, you have such a lovely cock, young man," she said as cautiously brought her hand to it and slowly ran her quivering fingers along the thick, black shaft. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and he let out a deep groan. She turned the fat and throbbing dick from side to side, admiring the huge thickness and sheer mass of the young black cock that was presented to her.

Walter's father was only about six inches long when hard and proportionally thick. some of the later men were larger, but no where the size of this cock; it was more than an inch longer that the spread of her hand which she knew to be nine inches, and a good seven inches around. Marjorie's son was hung like a horse, with an accompanying set of huge balls hanging down in an almost hairless sack.

When Marie touched him, she felt his prick twitch in her hand as she fondled it. She looked up at his face and smiled as the fear on his face changed to a lust filled smile as Doug realized she was not mad at him.

"Do you like my breasts?" she whispered to him with a smile. 'She speaks!' Doug thought, confirming it was not a dream. He nodded his head yes, and she pulled his thick shaft to the space between her fleshy mounds. With her hands, she wrapped her breasts around his cock, the soft white flesh contrasting with the hard black flesh of his manhood. Doug was further amazed as she opened her lips to brush against the swollen, dark head of his penis. Doug concentrated to hold back the explosion of boiling semen that threatened to erupt up from his heavy balls as he watched this white MILF's red lips wrap around the head of his black cock. It was more exciting than anything her had done with the high school and college girls he had screwed around with. Then he saw her cheeks hollow as he felt her gently suck.

As she rubbed her breasts up and down his cock in time with her sucking, Doug knew he would lose control at any moment as the pressure inside his balls grew. They were already pulled up against the thick base of his penis as the creamy load prepared to cum forth. Doug felt her breasts fall away as Marie's hands clutched the cheeks of his ass, pulling him closer. She opened her mouth wide and took as much of her cock as she could into her mouth until they both felt the round head of his dick nudge up against the back of her mouth.

"Crap...gonna...I'm gonna cum," he choked out, fighting to hold it back. Expecting her to back her lips back off his engorged penis, Doug was surprised when she bean to suck even harder and squeezed his ass cheeks until he felt pain from her nails. But the pain was just one more stimulus that sent a spasm of pleasure through his cock causing it to lurch and spurt out a huge, gooey gob of creamy cum into her mouth.

She felt the blast in her mouth and tasted the salty semen on her tongue and she quickly swallowed the fluid just as she felt his penis pulsate a second time and another gush of creamy, hot jism squirted out into her mouth. The shear volume was more than she could accommodate with her mouth already full of cock and some leaked out her lips. Marie felt the young man's hands grip the sides of her head, imprisoning her head between his hands as he humped into her hungry, sucking mouth. Marie lost track of the number of times she felt his big cock cum and shoot more and more of his molten semen into her mouth. It felt like water hose as her ability to drink it all in was overwhelmed and cum ran out her mouth and down her chin to drip onto her breasts.

It seemed forever until he was done. Even as she felt the steel shaft began to soften in her mouth, she continued to suck on him, trying to drink every last sperm. When she was sure she had all he could give her, let it the rubbery head of his cock slither out from between her cream-covered lips. His big, flaccid penis flopped back down between his thighs and he back away to look at her. She looked up at him as she used her fingers to wipe the dripping cum from her face. Her eyes were bright with the fires of lust as she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked cum off of her fingers. The wild passion he had just experienced had been so intense it left him light-headed, and he leaned on the dresser behind him to steady himself.

Marie needed more. She leaned back and looked at Doug as she rubbed the cum that spilled on her chest into her breasts. Her hands massaged her big, round tits, working the semen over her fleshy mounds until they glistened with Doug's juice. She released them and they shook and hung down, sagging flatly against her chest with her big, stiff nipples jutting out at him.

Doug eyed her carefully, his hand going to his cock, as she leaned back and lay on the bed. Her heavy boobs shifted out to the side, covering her arms. She continued to stare at him as her hands caressed the silken fabric of her girdle as it wrapped her slightly thickened waist and then over the rounded paunch of her belly. She ran her fingers over the edge of her girdle and into the thick nest of auburn curls that filled the dark V between her legs.

Taking a deep breath, she pressed her fingers through the mat of hair and rubbed her own clit. It sent shivers up and down her body and she moaned as she closed her eyes. She reached further down, and with her fingers, spread her labia open. Doug was looking directly into the wet pink of her vagina and could see the juice oozing out. He had never experienced a woman so excited. She heard him move closer and opened her eyes.

"Do you want to lick my pussy?" she asked in a low husky voice. Doug had tried eating out a couple of his girlfriends but disliked the taste and smell. The sexual draw of her body removed any hesitation from his mind and he lowered himself down between her legs. As she watched his head get closer to her crotch, she spread her legs wider. She could feel her pussy getting even wetter in anticipation of his tongue.

"Yes...that's it," she murmured as the warmth of his tongue brushed against her pussy. His tongue entered her pussy and she moaned deeply. For Doug, he was surprised that this woman tasted and smelled so different from the others. There was no offensive fishy smell, but a pleasant sweet, musky scent. The taste was slightly salty over a sweet flavor, almost like salted honey. He dove in, pulling her body to his face as he started licking in earnest.

"Oh GOD!" Marie howled as she felt his whole tongue penetrate her cunt. His ran his tongue in and out, like he was fucking her with an oral prick. Then his swirled it around inside her, covering all the sensitive tissue that her could. With her free hand she reached down and unfastened the garters to her stockings, allowing the girdle to bunch up on her stomach but improving access to her pussy for her young black lover of the moment. She looked down and saw his eyes closed as mouth was buried in her pussy, his tongue stabbing into her dripping cunt. The absolute depravity of being eaten by a black boy 20 years her junior, and her daughter-in-law's son to boot! Something inside her snapped and she realized she really was a total slut...but she did not care. At this moment, she wanted to be a depraved and wanton slut!

"Oh fuck," she said. "Eat me...eat my wet fuck hole." Doug's fast moving tongue was taking her to that next level and her stomach was tightening, ready to spasm. Her head rolled from side to side. She slipped her free hand behind his head and she leveraged her hips up to press herself more firmly against his mouth.

"Yessss honey," she nearly shouted. "Fuck yes...stick your tongue right up my horny fuck-hole." Doug had never heard such explicit language during sex. It was amazing that all the teenaged girls he had been with talked like sluts in the school halls but were nearly silent when you got their clothes off. He felt her hand on the back of his head directing his mouth upwards and knew she wanted him on her clit. He moved his head up and his mouth engulfed her swollen clit as his nose was buried in her thick pubic thatch.

"FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK," she shouted. "OH GOD...SUCK MY CLIT...I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA CUM!" Now that his mouth was clear of her pussy, he quickly shoved two of his long fingers right up het socking wet cunt as he sucked her clit into his mouth and rubbed his tongue all over it. Marie went to another level of sexual excitement as his fingers slammed into her while his tongue lapped on her clit.

"OH MY GOD!" she howled as she rolled her head back and forth. She ground herself hard against his face, almost like she was trying to push herself into his mouth. He felt her pussy tighten around his two long fingers and knew he was about to make her cum. She grabbed the back of his head and lifted her hips off the bed in that last moment before falling over the edge.

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD!" she yelled so loud it was painful to Doug's ears. Marie's orgasm exploded from her clit and gushed through her entire body, leaving her thrashing and writhing on the bed. Doug lost his grip on her clit just as a gush of fluid shot from her cunt, causing it to splash on his chin and throat as wave after wave or orgasm washed through her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bride's Son & Groom's Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds