• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Job Interview Ch. 02

The Job Interview Ch. 02

12

James had spent the remainder of the week challenging himself about whether or not to take the job. Who was he kidding? He was more excited about this job, than if his former boss rang him up, offering him his old job, a £100k pay rise at half the hours! This had benefits way beyond the odd magnum over lunch on a Friday.

Having gathered all this belongs, he set off to the new chapter in his life. What would it bring? Who knew, other than Michelle, but suffice to say James life would change forever. Whilst he was only moving around 30 miles outside of London, it felt like he was moving to another country.

James drove to Michelle's house with his clothes and personal possessions. As he had only just got back from travelling, this did not amount to much. James dressed casually in jeans and trainers and of course the pink panties given to him by Michelle at the interview which she insisted he wore. James found the house without needing to refer to the map again and parked on the drive. He had a nervous excitement about what might unfold and the keys to the car shook in his slightly trembling hand.

Michelle answered the door and opened it slowly adding to the suspense. To James it seemed like an eternity. She stood there wearing a tight white blouse and a black pencil skirt. Very sexy, but with a slight business look. Her hair was swept off her face, so that it was clear. Michelle had quite pretty features: soft face, dark eyes and matching dark hair. She wasn't slim and clearly revelled in her curvy form.

"Good morning Ma'am." James said pleasingly.

"So you are here James and on time. A good start" there was a slight pause. James stood unsure what to do next. "Don't you know how to greet a lady?" putting out her hand out to James.

James leaned forward to shake it. But straight away she pulled it back "No. Kiss it." She scolded James. James became flustered but took Michelle's hand again and kissed it softly. Her skin smelt of body lotion and was really soft to James lips. She certainly was a woman that took great care with her appearance.

"So, are you ready James? Ready to start?" Michelle said with a smirk.

"Yes Ma'am. I can't wait."

"Well leave your belongings there. Enter and follow me."

"Yes Ma'am." James left his bags by the front door porch and entered the house following Michelle. James followed the same path to the kitchen, as he did last week.

"Tea, James." James thought she was asking if he fancied a cup, but she wasn't.

"I'd love one Ma'am - I'll make it."

"Not for you! That wasn't a question. Just for me. You can have yours later."

"Yes Ma'am."

Michelle sat at the breakfast bar opposite to where the kettle was situated and where James started to make the cup of tea. She sat on a high stool with her legs crossed. James did all I could to avoid looking at her legs and concentrated on making the tea. Even though he managed to avoid looking at her legs, it meant that James also had to make sure he didn't stare at her rather plentiful cleavage that was teasingly on display. No matter how hard he tried to avert his eyes from her legs and cleavage, it was virtually impossible.

"Focus on me, not on my body!!" Luckily for James she laughed rather than get cross about it.

"How do you like your tea, Ma'am?"

"Milky, no sugar."

"Ok Ma'am."

James handed Michelle her tea; hoping, praying it was up to her exact requirements. He didn't know whether to stand or sit and stood awkwardly awaiting his next instruction.

"Now James, I have printed off a rota of chores for you to do. I will take you through the house and the rest of the property and we can discuss your chores as we go." James took the list from Michelle and scanned his eye over it, whilst at the same time listening to what Michelle had to say. James knew that it would not be wise to miss anything vital.

"Are you a good cook James?"

"Yes, I love cooking."

"That's good. You will be responsible for all the cooking. Sometimes I dine out but I will let you know. There will be a menu for you to follow and provisions will be delivered on a weekly basis."

"I don't need to go and buy them?"

"Not generally. But there will be times when the menu has to be changed or extra items will be needed at short notice. So in which case, you will need to do the shopping on those occasions."

"The Kitchen will be kept spotless at all times. I will always be checking on you, be sure of that. The times I wish to take my meals are at the top of the menu. Make sure you are punctual."

"Ok Ma'am. I love cooking. I'm looking forward to this." So far Michelle was keeping the exchanges quite formal, as if James was starting employment in a normal work atmosphere. She did this to make James falsely believe that he was more employee than the slave. For now. Michelle finished her cup of tea and handed it to James to wash.

"I've had better cups of tea." she remarked dismissively. "Right. Let's move on." James followed, too scared to disagree. "Ahhh. Before we go upstairs, there is something I need to show you." Michelle opened a door next to the kitchen. It was a utility room, with a washing machine, tumble dryer and associated cleaning products. "You will do my washing when needed. You must hand wash all my underwear. I want you to keep them nice for me. I don't want my silk ruined."

"Yes Ma'am." James noticed a basket full of underwear. Some very sexy, some more day to day wear.

"This is my dining room. You will set the table for all meals except breakfast at the weekend, which you will bring to me in bed."

"Yes Ma'am." James felt he was responding like a robot, but quite enjoyed it nonetheless.

Michelle then walked towards the foot of the stairs and went to put her hand on the cupboard door. But under her breath, but loud enough for James to hear, she said "I think I will leave that for later." She obviously said this deliberately, as immediately James mind was racing as to what was in that cupboard. Maybe it lead somewhere? But he said nothing.

"This is my lounge." Entering a long room with very big windows which let in a lot of light. Decorated subtlety with a traditional feel but maintaining in a modern feel.

"It's a very nice house, Ma'am." James commented.

Big leather settees, classy ornaments and actually spotless. There were also a few very arty type paintings on the wall. At first glance they appeared to be of courting couples.

"Nice art collection, Ma'am." James continued to praise.

Upon closer inspection they were actually pictures of men worshipping women, in a very erotic way.

"They please me" Michelle said, with a cheeky grin and a small laugh escaped her lips. James kept looking back at them, fascinated by what he saw. The pictures added a further layer of mystery and attraction to Michelle. "Your daily chores for the living room and the hallway are on your rota."

"It seems straightforward so far Ma'am."

As they left the living room, they came to the foot of the stairs by the front door. Underneath the stairs was a doorway, which Michelle pointed to. "This is my private study. I will let you know when I want you to carry out chores in there for me. Otherwise you will never open that door. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Ma'am" James replied nervously. Crikey - what was in there?

"You are not to enter without specific permission from me only, do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand Ma'am"

We then started to climb the stairs. James followed behind her and couldn't help but admire her calf's, underneath her black tights. Michelle felt his gaze and loved the fact that James could probably now see the tops of her stockings. The stairs ended on a large open landing. The first room was Michelle's.

"This is my room." Michelle announced. It was huge. Michelle's bed was in the centre of the room and it was fairly minimalistic and like the living room, spotless. The bed was a four poster bed, very opulent covered in beautiful white sheets. On the far side of the bedroom, was an open doorway leading to Michelle's en-suite bathroom. In keeping with the rest of the house, it was immaculate. Large shower and bath, and all the usual mod cons. "Wow - it's lovely Ma'am."

The rest of the floor had three other guest rooms, served by a general bathroom. There was also a spare room, which, unlike the rest of the house was full of boxes and spare clothes. James had not noticed a further flight of stairs, at the end of the hallway. It lead to a single room and Michelle took James into it. The room was a small bedroom within the loft space of the house, with a sky light. It was the smallest bedroom in the house, very functional with a single bed, a bedside table, plain lamp and a single wardrobe. There was also a small toilet and shower cubicle in a room just off it. It was not far removed from a prison cell.

"This is your room James. I know you men don't like too many frills. So you can have a nice plain functional room. This isn't a hotel, after all."

"Yes Ma'am I think I will be happy here."

Michelle then opened the wardrobe. "As you can see there are a few outfits, in particular underwear, that you're not familiar with. Generally you can wear what you like, however there will be occasions when I want you to wear, or not wear, what I tell you. You can bring up your own clothes later."

"Now James, do you agree that I own you now?" She asked as she sat back down on the bed. "But you are free to leave at any time. I'm not forcing you to stay; you're here of your own free will."

"Yes Ma'am I understand."

"Stand in front of me."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Strip for me James."

"Yes Ma'am." James nervously took off his t-shirt, followed by his shoes and jeans. James followed Michelle's order to wear the panties that she gave him at the interview and stood there in front of her wearing them.

"Ahhh, there are my panties!" Michelle put her hand out and rubbed it over the material, over James crotch and then reached behind him to feel his bum. "I bet you love every minute of wearing them, don't you James?" James just nodded. "I hope you followed my other order: that you didn't touch your little dinkle. Have you?" she asked as she ran her nails over the front of the panties.

"No Ma'am. I promise I haven't." James felt his cock stiffen, in the panties, to Michelle's touch. With it being over a week since he last had a wank, he felt so aroused.

"Of course you haven't James. Your little dinkle belongs to me now, not you James. It looks pleased to see it's owner anyway." Michelle laughed. "Now I will leave you here for fifteen minutes so you can read over your chores and get acquainted with your room in your new home. I'll call you down shortly, when I can show you some more instructions."

James sat on the bed for a moment in a trance like state. He was in just pink panties and filled with such a nervous excitement; he really could not describe the emotions going through his mind. Michelle, after all, gave him the option to leave at any time. Yet, right now, he had no intention of leaving. He had fantasised about this scenario all his adult life and James was prepared to give it his best shot! So to speak.

James couldn't believe how sexy he found Michelle and already was developing a crush on her. Michelle was more sexy in the way she carried herself, than the way she looked. There was an aura and deportment about her, that James found captivating. Maybe she felt the same. But James was naive to think that. Michelle did not fancy James in the slightest. Not in the conventional boyfriend/girlfriend sense anyway.

While James sat on the bed slowly facing the reality of the situation, downstairs Michelle was thinking about James and whether or not he would cut the mustard. Michelle was not new to Femdom, having been part of the scene for a number of years already. Like James she often dreamt of having a house boy, cater for all her needs and James, so far, was fitting the bill: young, obedient, keen to please but best of all mouldable. Almost like a young small cute puppy dog.

A big smile broke on her face. James, so far, had seemed to take everything on the chin and did everything he was told to. She loved his naivety and his cheekiness. But more than anything she loved the fact that his cock was always aroused and she knew he was ripe for training; even if he was finding it all a shock right now.

Michelle was a strict yet caring Mistress, who would tell it how it is and would not mince her words. She wanted James to carry out chores in and around the house, to use him as a play thing and humiliate him whenever or wherever possible. At this stage she did not know what exactly she wanted to do, but time would tell. Initially she would start James off with household chores and to put him through his paces. Perhaps build him up a little as a false comfort.

Michelle was not sure whether or not to keep their relationship discreet, or indeed perhaps she would have friends, male or female, pop round and display James to them. Clearly she would not do this with people that would be uncomfortable about the set-up, but to her more broadminded friends she would be happy to proudly show off her ownership of James. Maybe not today, tomorrow or next week -- but most likely in the future. James was reading through the list of chores. It looked fairly straightforward, with specific times given for various duties. It was clear that every minute of his day would be accounted for. He did notice a few blanks, but did not know what this meant. James looked around the room and caught a glimpse at himself in the fall length mirror. My god it was a complete departure from his pin stripe suit he so often wore to work in the city. But, the sight of him standing in frilly pink panties excited him more than anything had since returning to UK from his travels. He was a little unsure what to do next, whether to actually start or wait for the next command.

James got off the bed and took a peek in the wardrobe, before unpacking his bags. In the wardrobe was a closed bag with a note stapled to it. It read:

"Inside this bag you will find underwear that you are to wear at all times. There is also a black bin liner, and into which I want you place all your male underwear."

Inside the bag was a selection of women's underwear: conventional panties, lace, frilly, cotton, thongs different colours and patterns. James was stunned. It was one thing wearing panties right now, but to wear them forever and give up his Calvin Kleins was quite another. But rules were now rules and if he did not like it, he could always return to the dole office in London. With that in mind, James emptied the bag on the bed and reluctantly replaced them with his boxers and other male underwear. Once this was done, he finished unpacking the rest of his belongings.

Not long after, Michelle called James to come to the living room. James headed downstairs, still wearing only the panties and he found Michelle sitting sprawled out on the sofa, like the Queen of Sheba. James was behaving perfectly, ever so keen to impress.

"Come and sit here by me James." she says pointing to the floor by her feet.

"Yes Ma'am" James walked over and sat at her feet.

"Mmm I do like you saying Ma'am, James... feels natural to you doesn't it?"

"Yes it does."

"And now you have seen, well, most of the house what do you think? I know you have yet to see the outside, of course there are chores for there as well." she continued while she absentmindedly stroked his hair.

"It's a beautiful house," James praised as he felt her hand on his head. "So peaceful compared to Central London."

"Why thank you James...and are you happy with your room.....close to mine in case I need you in a hurry?"

"Yes it's lovely - nice view of the country side too."

Michelle laughed "Do you think you will have any time to appreciate it James?"

"Probably not, Ma'am."

"You looked at the rota; any questions?" Michelle asked.

"Seems straight forward enough. Cooking, cleaning, ironing. But there are some blanks. What do they mean, Ma'am?"

"Ahh well they are to be filled in later. When I can see how long you take to carry out your chores, and as I get to know you better, there will be other tasks added as you become more competent James. Some will be to your liking, some might not be. Either way, they will be for my pleasure -- which of course is paramount. Don't you agree, James?"

"Of course Ma'am. What sort of tasks?" He asked innocently.

"Now now James. I think you will find out soon enough. And I think you will be happy to carry them out." Michelle added, with a great big smirk. A smirk that had a touch of the devil about it. James did not have a clue what she meant. He still naively thought, that eventually she might seduce him or something.

"I notice my little dinkle is pleased to see me and seems very happy, little man." Michelle grinned even more, as she tickled it.

James looked down at his crotch, totally unaware he was hard! He was in such a daze, brought on by the situation, that he was blissfully unaware of his arousal, or even the fact that he was still in panties!

Michelle slowly slid her hand down his chest belly and then into his panties. James felt her perfectly manicured hands on him. It had been a while since a woman touched him, let alone one touching his penis. He suddenly became frightened with the thought that he might actually cum there and then.

"James, you're not really showing much control are you?" raising an eyebrow and continuing with her smirk. She gripped it hard "This little cock is mine now and only spurts when I say so. Isn't that right Jamie boy?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"I was hoping for a servant, with a real cock, one that I might actually use for my pleasure. Unfortunately, this dinkle could never be used for my personal pleasure. So, while you're under my wing, it's highly unlikely you'll be having sex. Certainly not with me anyway. Do you have any objections?"

James was stunned. But he was practically hypnotised "No Ma'am. I'm here for your pleasure, not mine." Michelle removed her hand and patted him on the bum. "Good boy. Enough about your penis. There really isn't much to talk about and more importantly it's getting on for my lunch time, I believe. So off you go.

James stood and looked down to see his cock poking up in the panties. Lunch for Michelle consisted of rolls or sandwiches. "What do you want in your sandwiches?"

"Oh James the menu is in the kitchen, remember? I will let it go this time, as you have had to take on a lot of information all at once. But I don't expect to be bothered with trivial questions again. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good boy. Don't take too long. I'm hungry!" Michelle was loving it more and more. Bossing James around and him being so compliant.

It did not take long for James to make the lunch and present it to Michelle at the table in the kitchen. "This looks very nice James." Leaving James standing at her side. "Hands behind your back dear and stand up straight. And stand back a bit. I can't see my lovely garden with you in the way. Where is my glass of wine?"

James ran off to the fridge and poured Michelle a glass of white wine and immediately stood back, out of the way and to attention.

"How is your lunch Ma'am?"

"Now James. Have I asked you to speak? No. I'm trying to enjoy my lunch. Remind me of this transgression later."

"I'm sorry Ma'am." He stood in silence and watched as she totally ignored him while eating her lunch. As soon as she finished the last bite and down the remainder of her wine, Michelle got up and walked away telling James to clear up and to make himself a sandwich. But to be quick about it.

By the time James had finished, the kitchen was once again spotless. For the rest of the day, James set about the list of tasks and then made Michelle her dinner. Once again clearing up and making the place pristine. The next chore on the list was one of the blank spaces that confused James, when he first looked at the list.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Job Interview Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds