• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Seduction Ch. 06

The Seduction Ch. 06

12

It was an incredible weekend spent "training" Kristen. She was ready, willing and able.

Monday was a day of worrying and angst but finally, Derrick arrived home. He was his usual self. Avoiding, or ignoring Kristen. Once he was asleep she leapt into action.

She quickly cuffed one hand to the bed frame then the other before he even knew what hit him. Kristen then jumped up to turn the lights on. Finally awake, but still confused, "What's going on?" he asked. "Kristen, let me go. What are you doing?"

Kristen paced around the bed. Not certain what to really do next. She slowly came up to his side of the bed, reached down to grab a leg and he started to fight. Calmly, she backed away. "If you fight me it's going to be a very LONG night."

Looking straight into his sleep filled eyes she was staring looking for his reaction. His head was off the bed trying to make sense. What was his crazy wife doing? Why was he cuffed to the bed like an animal?

She approached again, slowly. He quickly said, "Let me go. I don't know what you're doing but we can talk about this." Grabbing his ankle, he again started fighting in protest. Kristen patiently backed up again and started to leave the room.

He pleaded, "Kristen, come back here and let me go."

She continued walking down the hall and down stairs to gather her thoughts a bit. With a slight smile she knew she would enjoy this.

*RING* "Hello?"

"He's cuffed to the bed but is resisting the ankle cuffs," she told me.

"Very nice. Enjoy the evening and do not let him loose until you have whatever answers you want and/or need," I replied.

"Thanks. I will. And thank you for everything."

It was a quick phone call, but I was glad she called. Her voice a little unsure but her conviction was resolute.

She pondered things while down stairs a bit longer than necessary, but every passing second simply created more worry in Derrick. She re-entered the room with a purpose. Walking straight up to his side of the bed she stated, "You cooperate and not fight me or I will start disciplining you immediately."

She looked down at him. His hands bound to the bed above him. She was looking straight at him. He was trying to understand what got into his wife of 16 years. "Kristen, please let me go so we can talk about this."

*SLAP* was her immediate response. A hard slap delivered to his inner thigh. *SLAP* then another.

"OUCH, Hey!"

"Put your leg down on the bed and leave it there," she commanded.

He looked at her for a couple of seconds and then lowered his right leg. He was clearly nervous and had no idea what was going on.

Kristen calmly attached the ankle cuff and made sure it was tight and snug. Then she moved to the other side of the bed, looked directly at him and stated, "The other leg over here."

He responded and was quickly locked into place. His heart raced. She was glowing inside now having her husband in a very compromising position. He was off to one side of the bed but tightly bound and completely at her mercy.

She circled the bed letting the gravity of his situation settle in. She was contemplating her next move. Stopping at the foot of the bed she drew an extended finger up the bottom of his foot. He quickly yanked his foot away all of 1" and raised his head off the bed. He was too shocked to even say anything.

Walking around to her side of the bed she slowly climbed onto it and made her way near him. He was looking at her the entire time. His puppy dog eyes trying to find a chink in her armor. She knelt next to him. Looking. She stared at him in this compromising position.

"I'm glad you're home from your trip we need to talk," she said.

After a long pause she continued, "I've handcuffed you so you cannot avoid me any longer. I will keep you here until we figure out what's going on."

He had no doubt she was serious. He wasn't sure what to say, if anything.

"I've been thinking a lot about our lack of a sex life and I need to know what's going on. I threw myself at you last time you were home. Your dick was hard. I know it was. I felt it. And yet, work was more important to you.

I need answers and I'm going to get them. And as long as you are good I won't hurt you. Disobey and I will discipline you until we are back on the same page. My page!"

She looked down at him not understanding why this was so easy. What had snapped inside of her where she could talk to her husband like he was a child? Her hand reached out and cupped his chin. Turning him slightly uncomfortably, "Do we understand?"

He nodded quickly. Her hand was holding his chin making it hard for him to move. She then forced his head back and forth and moved her head the same way. "No we don't. You will answer me, not with a nod but with a Yes or No!" she demanded.

"Yes," was his response.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I understand."

"Yes you understand what?"

"Er...yes I understand you need answers?" he questioned.

Much better she thought. She flicked his head with her hand and nearly shouted, "Damn right I need answers." She scurried off the bed over him.

She slid some things out from under the bed and his eyes grew very wide. "Kristen, what are you...what are you doing?"

"You need to understand I am in charge of this right now. So to help you concentrate and focus I'm going to make sure you know I'm serious," she paused then continued. "I'm going to unhook your feet. You will not fight me. Once unhooked you will turn over, crawl onto your knees and grab the headboard. I want your ass up in the air," Kristen stated matter-of-factly.

The ankles were released and he cautiously moved into position. He was quite vulnerable with his hands crossed and holding the bed frame but was in position.

She then deliberately re-attached the ankle restraints to each foot then slapped his ass with a good hard right hand. "There. That should do for now."

She then climbed on the bed behind him. He was straining to try and see what she was doing. Her body came over him and she was straddling him. Quickly she reached in and grabbed his chin, "Open! Open your mouth for me."

He complied. And Kristen quickly inserted the ball gag. He struggled, but she calmed him quickly. Once he was holding the gag with his teeth Kristen pulled the straps around and fastened it snug. "There!" she exclaimed with a firm slap on his cheek.

She climbed off him, and the bed, and pranced a bit around the room. She was proud of herself for taking such charge. She was hesitant at first and was still wondering how this was all going to work out but at that very moment she was beside herself with anticipation. She stopped off to his side and suddenly realized that she, herself, was somewhat excited. He had pretty much willingly submitted once he was cuffed. He didn't fight her for even a second to get into position, or when she reconnected the ankle restraints. And the ball gag. That could have been a struggle but he opened, clamped and accepted his fate.

She left the room again knowing he was watching as she turned in the hall. She heard an, "Er-umph" escape from her bound husband.

For as long as she could stand it she paced in the living room but then returned upstairs. She walked in with purpose and walked right up to him. He was drooling around the gag. His hands were strained but still held the bed. She reached under him to feel for his cock. He was hard, really hard. His cock was straining in her hand. She stroked him and smiled. He looked up at her. She smiled and continued stroking. "Your cock doesn't lie. You are hard as a rock. Just like you were the other night when I tried to seduce you. Only difference is you cannot put me off. You cannot tell me 'something came up' or 'I'm too busy for you now'. You are at my mercy and I'm not going to let you free until I have answers."

And with that she quickly took her hand and slapped him as hard as she could on his ass. It was a sudden blow. He arched forward and sucked in a breath against the gag. Another slap. This time he had virtually no ability to move as he was already arched forward. He tried to turn and look at her. Another hard slap against his ass. The sound reverberated throughout the room. He grumbled and sniffled against his ball gag.

Kristen then reached under him and stroked his hard-on. He was still rock hard. His body settled back into position on his knees. Smiling, she leaned in and semi-whispered, "This punishment is for neglecting your wife for the past 4 months."

He nodded. His breathing was heavy. She reached between his legs and grabbed his balls still stroking him. The pleasure she was providing was evident on his face. This continued for a while longer then was abruptly halted and the spanking began again. It was sudden and the shock caught him by surprise again. This time she pummeled his ass with slap after slap. She was relentless. His ass cheeks turned bright red. His body tensed as he held on for dear life. Hoping the onslaught would be over soon.

She stopped as suddenly as she began. She was out of breath. She walked away and again down the hall. She had hit him as hard as she could for a full minute. His ass had to be hurting. Her hand hurt. She slowly began to regain her composure.

When she reentered she saw a different man. A man pleading with his eyes. She approached slowly. Her first instinct was to reach for his cock. It was completely soft. He was completely limp. His head strained to look at her. His breath was anxious. She was surprised at how limp he was. His cock was so hard just a few minutes ago. Quickly she withdrew her hand. It took her a second to realize what happened.

It wasn't until she looked at the bed that she realized he was limp because he had cum all over the place. It must have happened while she was slapping his ass. His cum had wet the sheet. There was cum everywhere.

She stepped back and surveyed the situation. His eyes were looking directly at her. She was looking at his ass and the sheet. Kristen then moved in closer and grabbed his chin again, twisting his head up uncomfortably. "You came! I slapped your ass and you came. You don't fuck me for 4 months and you cum from a 1 minute spanking?" she spat in disgust.

His head was now hung. He was defeated but couldn't help enjoy the beautiful feeling he just had. His body betrayed him but it was an animal response to her spanking. His hard dick was flopping all around as he squirmed to try and avoid her solid blows. It uncontrollably released shooting sperm everywhere. His body squirmed everywhere.

She was angry. Very angry. He had taken his pleasure from her discipline. She reached for the riding crop and started wailing on his ass and upper thighs. She was certain a few whacks landed between his legs and might have swatted his balls. His body doing everything it could to absorb the blows but unable to escape the onslaught.

Heavily breathing she finally stopped. She noticed tears running down his face mixed with his slobbery drool. She undid his ankle restraints, walked to the end of the bed, grabbed his ankles and violently yanked and twisted. Not even knowing her own strength she had flipped him on his back and pulled him toward the end of the bed. The ankle restraints were re-attached.

She grabbed her vibrator and wasting no time crawled on top of him and worked her way up his body. She straddled his chest leaned over and said, "You will be used for my pleasure. You will not cum again until I allow it." His head shook a submissive yes.

As she reached around to unbuckle the ball gag she continued, "Your pathetic tongue had better be ready for a good workout." And she climbed up further until she was positioned just out of his reach. He was desperately breathing, finally free of his gag. Kristen wasted no time slamming her wet panties into his mouth.

All he could do was lick her through her wet panties. He was lost in the moment. She used his disoriented state to quickly unhook one hand and re-attach it lower on the bed frame. He was thankful as most of the blood had disappeared from his hands and arms anyway.

She moved up and away. He looked up and she down. "Your eager tongue has earned the right to lick me without panties. Get to work", she commanded. She pulled her panties to the side and lowered herself again.

"You owe me a good tongue bath. I've waited a long time for this."

He was again lost in his task. His tongue started slowly. Enjoying her taste. Licking up and down her wet slit. She was wetter than he ever remembered. This excited him. She wasn't just sitting there either. She was moving around to direct his efforts.

She attached his other arm lower on the bed. This gave her better access to his face. Now at the perfect angle to sit on his face. His tongue worked all around. He was being smothered by her sex.

She reached for her vibrator and turned it on. She reached between her legs to force his mouth away from her clit and slid the vibrator down. "Ahhh, yes that's it," she exclaimed as the vibrator made its first contact.

"Keep licking. Don't stop. Your worthless tongue isn't enough to make me cum. I need some help and obviously your dick won't last long enough."

He felt a rush of humiliation come over him but he licked faster. His tongue being tickled by the vibrator. Kristen was moving all around. "Oooh, I just love being licked. You need to do more of this."

She reached around and grabbed for his cock. It was hard again. She smiled. Her body was reacting to the vibrator, to his tongue and to knowing that he was enjoying this.

"Your cock is hard again. Maybe I should spank you 'til you cum."

His cock twitched. His tongue assault continued.

She removed her hand and suddenly dismounted him. He was helpless. His face covered in her juices. His body wrangling to entice her back on. He wanted her to cum. It was evident in his look.

She laid beside him sliding her body down the bed. The vibrator made its way between her legs. She was obviously working it up and down, maybe in and out. From his perspective he couldn't really tell. But from the sounds he knew she was really horny.

"Oh fuck that feels good ... I just love the way it feels."

Derrick was laying there completely aroused. Hands and feet bound listening to his wife pant and moan and describe the feeling. She wasn't looking at him but knew he was watching intently.

Her body reached the tipping point. Her back arched as her legs lifted her off the bed. She shoved the vibrator inside her and screamed, "Oh Yes, I'm Cumming. Yes. Oh shit. Gawd yes. Mmmph...oooh, yes."

Her body convulsed. She came hard. She was lost in herself for quite a while. Slowly she withdrew the vibrator, turned it off, rolled on her side and said, "Clean this off."

Derrick opened his mouth and began licking and sucking on the phallic vibe. Even after it was clean Kristen continued to push it in and out. And hold it above him so he had to reach up to lick it. It was well cleaned even before she stopped. She enjoyed having him lick for her.

Looking down she noticed he was still rock hard. A spanking and a cum. Then a tongue bath and a show.

She slowly rose to her knees as she continued serving him the, already clean, vibrator.

"I'm going to uncuff you. But if you try anything I promise you will be sorry," she stated as she watched for his reaction.

He opened his eyes but did not stop working on the task at hand and continued to tend to the vibrator. She pulled the vibe away and asked, "Now tell me what we are going to do next?"

"You are going to untie me and I will do as you please," he said looking straight into her eyes.

"Very good," she said and smiled. She petted his hair and then traced her way down to his erection.

Slowly fondling him she hinted there might be another release in his future if he was good.

She undid his wrists and told him to sit up and undo his ankles. It was harder than it looked since he hadn't moved in quite some time.

Once he was free he lowered his legs off the side of the bed, rubbed his wrists a little and waited.

"Down on the floor. On your knees!"

He jumped. Derrick wasn't sure what was going on but he jumped into place. His hard cock swaying back and forth a bit after getting into position. He was rock hard and standing at attention.

He was like an eager puppy awaiting his next command.

Kristen walked out of the room. Derrick's anticipation turned to disappointment. She then turned back and said, "Crawl downstairs."

He began following. His knees hurt. He was totally humiliated even though it was just he and his wife. His hard cock, unrestrained, was flopping all over. It made him feel even more exposed.

Kristen was sitting in a chair facing the stairs, now completely naked, cricking her finger in that come hither way. Derrick scurried as quickly as he could and kneeled when he reached her.

Grabbing the back of his head Kristen pulled her husband between her thighs. It was obvious what he needed to do and he began using his tongue. He was relieved not to be bound so that he could position himself properly. He started to lick, nuzzle and suck as best he could. Her pussy was very wet. She was enjoying his eager tongue.

"So all it took was a spanking and some hand cuffs to get you to pay attention?" she asked.

Derrick stopped his manipulations and began to raise up so he could answer. Kristen quickly squeezed with all her might and said, "That was rhetorical. I didn't tell you to stop."

He resigned himself to his duties and picked up right where he left off.

She would grab his head and force it one place or another. She was enjoying this new found power.

"You know it's been quite some time since you fucked your wife. And with the way you are now using your tongue it might be a while 'til I let you fuck me."

"Mmm hmm," Derrick moaned.

"I decided while you were away to take things into my own hands. I'm going to have to figure out where we go from here. But for the moment don't stop what you are doing."

Derrick took this as encouragement and reached in more. His cock was rock hard but all he could think about was her pussy. Her taste. His tongue and lips were trying to gently coax her to orgasm. He watched her earlier get off on a vibrator. He wanted it to be his tongue and lips that helped her to the next one.

"Oh yes, that's it. Right there. Keep licking. Don't stop," she said.

"You are finally paying attention to me. I need this so bad. I've been so lonely."

He reached up with his hand and brought it to her entrance. He slowly slid a finger inside, then a second. She was so wet they slipped in easily.

"Derrick, just your tongue. Just your tongue for now," she said as she felt the second finger enter.

Derrick slowly withdrew but continued his oral attentions.

"Honey, my clit is so sensitive right now. I'm getting ready to explode. But I want you to do something for me. I want you to go lower."

*Pause*

"Derrick, work your tongue lower. Even lower. Yes, down to my ass."

*Pause*

"Lower, come on. Lick my ass."

Derrick was licking up and down but not quite to her ass.

"I want your tongue on my ass. Lick it. Lower."

He was quite hesitant. Never having done anything like it. His rational thinking confused and overwhelmed. She grabbed his hair and pushed him lower. Urging him to her nether hole. Finally, he gave in and went for it.

"Oh Yes. That's it. Lick me. Lick my ass. I've never felt anything like that! Oh yes. That's it. That's it."

Derrick was smiling inside. He was licking where he'd never licked before. His tongue reached deep between her ass cheeks to lick.

Kristen was basking in this new feeling. "Oh yes, that's good. Keep licking. Right there."

Her hand slipped between her legs and started circling her clit. Derrick was watching as his wife was playing with herself while his tongue was buried lower. "Oh, my clit is so sensitive and you are licking me... Licking my ass. Oh yes. Keep licking honey."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Seduction Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds