• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fantasy

Fantasy

Never mind how I got here, or why they got here, all that matters is that there's three of them, and we're all naked. A gorgeous short and chubby dark-haired one with huge breasts, a tall curvy blonde, and a slim brunette with nice rounded tits.

I reach out and grab the firm buttock of the slim brunette, squeezing it, and pull her towards me, my left hand rising to cup her tit as I pull her into a kiss. Her arms wrap around me and start stroking up and down my back as my already-hard cock presses against her hip. Over her shoulder, I can see the blonde using both hands to fondle one of the chubby one's breasts as she teases the nipple with her tongue, and the chubby one reaching out to cup the blonde's gorgeous breasts. My hand on the slim one's arse reaches further round, between her cheeks, fingertips probing for her pussy. Her hands come to rest on my arse, and begin their own fondling. She rises up onto tiptoe, and my fingers find the lower end of her slit. I tease my way just inside her, and she whimpers. Behind her, the blonde has disengaged from the chubby one's tit, and has gone round behind her. Her hands reach in front and begin lifting the shorter woman's breasts, every so often her fingers moving to tease and caress a nipple, while the dark-haired one guides her hand with her own, and with her other slowly rubs her crotch. The blonde curls her leg around the other woman, and her exquisite thigh is highlighted across her belly.

I can stand it no longer. I disentangle myself and beckon the other two over. My right hand goes straight to the brunette's crotch, my left plays with the short one's breasts for a few seconds before trailing down her body to her crotch. The blonde kneels between them and takes my cock in her mouth, her hands caressing my balls and inner thigh. As she sucks me, and I slide my fingers in and out of the other two as my thumbs rub over their clitorises, they lean in and kiss each other, keeping their balance with their arms around me, and their other hands fondling each other's breasts. As I look down, I have a magnificent view of the action. The blonde is still expertly sucking me, her lips locked around my shaft as she slides it in and out of her mouth, her tongue caressing the tip of my cock, every third stroke going deep into her throat. I lean forward, kiss the short one on the cheek. They break their kiss, and she turns to kiss me. The two of them lean forward, pressing a breast each against my chest, it feels so good! They're close enough for their free hands to be fondling each other's butts, which I notice as I break the kiss and turn my attention to the slim one. Another long kiss, tongues deep in each other's mouth, and then I pull away from all three. I reach down and help the blonde up. With my hand between her legs, I usher her to the bed.

I keep my hand between her legs as I lie down, and she climbs on top of me. She kneels over me, letting me suck her breasts as I finger her. The other two approach, and the blonde, nice and wet now, moves back. She straddles my cock, and with an exhalation of pure pleasure, sinks down on it and begins riding me. My hands trail up her body and begin cupping her breasts, but I don't have long. The chubby one kneels above my head, her huge tits in my face. I pick one to suck and the other to squeeze, so I can't see anything. It feels like the slim one is standing over me. The blonde stops making noise, and the slim brunette starts. I stop sucking the breast long enough to look, and see that the slim one is standing in front of the blonde, who is eating her out as she rides me. I return my attentions to the boobs over my head, cupping and squeezing one, licking and sucking the other, circling the nipples with my fingers and tongue, squeezing a nipple between thumb and forefinger, flicking across the other with the tip of my tongue. She's balancing on her knees and one hand, using the other to frig herself. It's fantastic, my hips are grinding up into the blonde, who's making muffled moans with each thrust. She's drowned out by the slim brunette, who has nothing muffling her moans caused by the blonde sucking her clitoris, and the gasps of the chubby one.

I emerge from under the breasts and tell them, "change." The slim one steps aside and cups the blonde's breasts as she helps her up. As soon as I've rolled clear, I tell the chubby one to kneel down again, this time in front of me. She shuffles forwards, ending up with her head between the blonde's thighs. The blonde scoots nearer, and the chubby one begins eating her out, arms hooked around her spread thighs, as she lies back down. I grab the two perfect globes of the chubby one's arse and slip my cock into her from behind, as the slim one straddles the blonde's head. As I begin pumping, the blonde resumes her tongue-work on the slim one, who, as she's facing me, I can see her fondling her own breasts. The blonde's left hand is copying her actions, while her right is complementing the chubby one's tongue. All three of them are moaning, as my thrusts get faster and harder. With every stroke, I push the chubby one's face into the blonde's pussy. Her moaning is getting louder, and longer. She stops playing with her breast, and uses both hands to hold the chubby one's head close against her crotch. The slim one moves one hand down her body and starts frigging herself - she looks like she's enjoying her view as much as I am enjoying mine. I grip the chubby one's thighs and pound hard into her. The blonde comes first, her legs locking around the chubby one's back, her muffled moan rising to a wail, back arching, tits standing proud. It pushes me over the edge, and I slam my hips into the chubby one's arse and pump into her. The slim one's eyes roll back, she stiffens and whimpers as her own orgasm hits, and sinks backwards onto her thighs. The blonde shudders once more in ecstasy and collapses flat.

I pull out of the chubby one and move to the side. My hand replaces my cock inside her and I work her pussy quickly, my other hand reaching forward to cup her huge breast. She untangles her arms from the blonde's thighs, and again uses one hand to rub her clit. The slim one crawls towards me, I get to watch her lovely hanging breasts sway as she approaches. The blonde starts running her hands over her body, finishing up by fondling her boobs as I watch, and finger-fuck the chubby one. She's moaning and panting now, she's close, and the slim one has just started stroking my cock. The chubby one comes with a long drawn-out moan, her elbow buckling under her as her hips buck, and she collapses onto the bed, gasping. I start using my hands to fondle the slim one's delectable boobs, teasing the nipples between my fingers. She starts sucking my cock - not as expertly as the blonde, but still very good. The chubby one crawls forward, next to the blonde. They turn to each other and start rubbing each other's tits and kissing. I'm hard again now, and the slim one is really enjoying my cock. The others are now rubbing each other's pussies, legs spread wide, tits quivering. The blonde's right leg finds its' way between the slim one's thighs. She sinks down a little, and her crotch presses against the other's knee. She pauses her cocksucking to wiggle her hips into just the right place, then resumes, her back-and-forth motion pleasuring me and herself. This is ... amazing.

I pull out and tell the slim one to lie down. There is a certain amount of re-arranging of limbs, and I'm standing next to the bed, the slim one's crotch just at the edge of it, and the chubby one straddling her head. I start slowly fucking the slim one as the chubby one sinks down. As the slim one starts eating her out, the blonde kneels next to them and starts sucking the chubby one's tits, one hand caressing the slim one's breasts. She returns the favour, and starts playing with her own breasts with her other hand. The chubby one alternates between using both hands to lift her massive breast to her mouth to suck, and using one hand to play with her nipple and the other to rub her crotch. I lift the slim one's legs up, rest them on my shoulders. That lets me pound into her harder and deeper, and puts me within reach of the blonde's arse. I spend a few minutes caressing it, before sliding my hand between her legs and toying with her clitoris. She starts moaning immediately, joining the other two. The slim one is getting really loud, and she stops playing with the blonde's breast, and starts rubbing her clit. I lean forward for even deeper penetration, a few more thrusts and that's it, the slim one comes, howling with pleasure, her back arching, pussy pulsing, and legs squeezing either side of my neck.

As soon as I am able, I free myself, and lie down on the bed. Immediately, the chubby one straddles my cock and begins riding me. Moments later, the blonde straddles my head and I begin eating her out. She leans back, and I see that the chubby one is reaching forward to cup her breasts. They're nice breasts, a good size and soft, with large, stiff nipples right now. And the chubby one is teasing them with her fingertips, as the slim one sucks them. With such a magnificent view, I've got plenty of incentive to pump into the chubby one and delve into the blonde's pussy. My enthusiasm makes itself felt, and the two women riding me climax pretty much simultaneously, the blonde wailing as her body stiffens, the chubby one almost screaming in pleasure. They shudder and wobble, then climb off me, falling into the arms of the slim one.

I'm close now, again, very close. I can think of only one way to end this, so I stand, and ask them all to kneel in front of me. They do, and the sight of six gorgeous, round, smooth, delicious breasts a few inches from my straining cock is incredible. I grab my cock and begin pumping, looking along the line of boobs. The chubby one is on the left, she has her arm around the blonde's waist, her massive boobs almost glowing. The blonde has one arm under her tits, bosltering their aspect, the other is toying with a nipple. The slim one is lifting both of her breasts invitingly, holding them up for me to shower them. I reach down with my left hand and cup one of the chubby one's tits. Oh God. This is fantastic. I come, hitting just above the blonde's cleavage. I aim left then right, covering all of their breasts with my come, then stagger back, completely spent. The girls reach out to each other and start rubbing the come into each others' breasts, taking any opportunity they can to squeeze and cup, and tease nipples. The slim one eventually takes one of the chubby one's tits into her mouth, licking it clean, and the blonde joins her. Then the chubby one and the blonde lick the slim one's tits clean. Then I move in and start licking the blonde's tits clean. Behind me, I hear what can only be the two dark-haired ones frigging each other. That's a good idea - I do the same for the blonde, as she begins stroking my hardening cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds