• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Little Off the Top

A Little Off the Top

Jack Davis sat in the lobby impatiently waiting for the hair dresser to see him. Flipping through the pile of magazines in front of him, he finally settled on an old issue of 'National Geographic' with some spear-wielding native tribesmen on the cover. His decision wasn't particularly deep... he liked the bone piercings in their noses, and most of the other magazines were a little too feminine for his tastes.

To be honest, he was more than a little embarrassed to be here. He was already senior in high school, and didn't like the fact that his mother was essentially forcing him to get a haircut. As far as he was concerned, he was an adult! In fact, in other a couple more years he would be able to drink legally! She had no right to tell him how to look! Or dress for that matter After several weeks of fighting about the issue, Jack finally decided to relent and get a haircut. It was either that or she would have taken his car away.

Jack had barely finished reading the article that first caught his eye in the magazine – some juicy piece about head-hunters in the jungles of New Guinea – when the receptionist chirped in.

"Jack Davis," she said cheerfully, "We can see you now."

The girl was a rather perky young blonde in glasses, her hair done up in an elaborate style. Probably one of the more obvious perks of working as a hair stylist, Jack thought to himself. Like most of the employees at the shop, she wore a sexy little pink uniform and skirt. It did a great job showing off her generous cleavage and shapely legs.

"Have you ever been with us before," she asked.

Jack just shook his head.

"No," he replied, "This is my first time."

"I see," she said, writing something down on her notepad, "So you don't have any particular stylist that you would prefer to see today?"

"No," he shrugged, "It doesn't really matter."

"All right," she said as she made some more notes, "I'll just put you down with Megan then. Right this way then."

Jack followed her into the back of the shop. He was surprised at just how empty it was. The two passed row after row of empty stylist chairs. It seemed that there weren't that many customers on week days. Jack would have to keep that in mind next time he came in.

The receptionist directed him towards a big barber chair in back. As soon as Jack took a seat, the perky blonde walked back over toward the register.

"Megan will be with you in like five minutes," she said as she left.

It was then that Jack realized he was completely alone at the stylist. He wondered where everyone was, especially his stylist. After waiting for a few minutes, the door behind him finally opened and a woman came out... and a very attractive woman at that.

She was definitely a little older. From the look of things, she was in her mid-thirties. She had very sharp classical features and her deep olive complexion hinted at an exotic Mediterranean or perhaps Latino heritage. Like many female hair stylists, her dark auburn her was cut very short, which nicely framed her face. She was wearing a lot of make-up, and had a tiny studded piercing in her nose. But what really caught Jack's eye was her chest! The woman had truly gigantic breasts – well out of proportion to her petite frame. Jack immediately caught his gaze drifting towards her lush cleavage.

"Hi," she chirped in, "I'm Megan. Sorry about the wait."

Casual and business-like, she walked over to the barber's chair that Jack sat in and pulled the lever, tilting it back. She gently rubbed her delicate little fingers through his thick hair. Jack could feel himself getting aroused by the sensations.

"Wow," she exclaimed, "You've got a lot of hair! So what did you want today?"

"Ummm," Jack said trying to think of a response, "I don't know, maybe just a little off the top I guess."

"I see," she said, "Well if you don't have anything particular in mind, would you mind if I tried something out on you?"

Jack just shrugged.

"Sure," he responded, "I guess so..."

Megan went over to the sink and grabbed a comb and a spray bottle before returning to Jack. She came back and sprayed some water in his hair, then started to alternately comb it and fashion it with her hands. Having this hot middle aged woman stroke her hands through his hair was really starting to get Jack turned on. Jack started to fear that he would get an erection from this, which would be embarrassing enough under regular circumstances, but would be much worse in front of such a hot lady.

Finally, much to Jack's relief, she stopped working on his hair. She pulled another lever and tilted the chair up, then stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"Umm hmm," she said, satisfied with her work, "I was thinking of doing something like this. Let me give you a mirror so you can see what I'm thinking of going with."

She turned back around and grabbed a small hand-held mirror from the counter, then handed it to Jack. Looking into the mirror, Jack admired how nice this new hair style made him look. He really liked it, much to his surprise.

"Of course," she continued, "It will be a little shorter... especially on the back and sides... but you sort of get what it should look like."

Jack careful studied himself in the mirror, and then nodded his head in approval.

"Yeah," he finally said, "I like it."

"So you want to go with that then," asked Megan.

"Yes! Definitely! It makes me look pretty good so let's go with it then."

Megan went back over to the counter and opened a drawer, pulling out some of her supplies for cutting and styling hair. Returning to the chair, she put a paper on Jack, then set aside her comb and scissors. She tilted back Jack's chair again, until his head was resting over the sink behind him.

"All right," she said, "I'm just going to run some warm water through you're hair, okay?"

"That's fine," Jack said.

As soon she turned on the faucet, a stream of warm water rushed over his head, thoroughly soaking his hair. It wasn't too hot – in fact, it actually felt really nice. But having her run her dexterous fingers through his hair felt even better. Jack let out a slight sigh of relief, almost inaudibly, as this hot older woman worked on styling his hair. Megan reached over on the counter and got out a bottle of shampoo, the special kind that stylists prefer to use, and started to lather it into Jack's hair.

Megan leaned forward to get a better reach, and as she did so, her large and pendulous breasts brushed against Jack's young body. Leaning back in the chair and with his head stuck over the sink, Jack couldn't really get much of a view from his position, but what little he could see was more than tantalizing to the hormone crazed eighteen year-old. The little pink uniform that all of the hair stylists at the store dressed in did a marvelous job of showing off her cleavage. In fact, the dress looked like it was struggling to contain her massive breasts!

Once again, he was starting to get turned on by this cougar that was playing with his hair. Jack tried not to think about it, even tried to think about un-sexy thoughts. Hell, this woman looked like she was almost the same age as his mother! But despite all of this, he lacked the self-control necessary to contain himself. His cock started to grow stiff again, slowly producing a noticeable bump underneath his apron as he thought about really fucking Megan.

Suddenly, the sound of her voice snapped him out of his internal reverie.

"So," she asked him rather nonchalantly, "Do you go to high school around here?"

"Yes," he replied, "It's actually my senior year."

"Oh," she said, "My kids will be going there too in a couple of years."

"Really," he asked, "So you've got kids then?"

"Yeah, three boys. The oldest is twelve."

Jack was sort of surprised by this. She certainly didn't look like a woman who had given birth to three kids! If anything, she was a real cougar!

"So you're married then," he asked her.

Megan just giggled.

"No," she said, flashing him her empty ring finger, "My husband – errr, ex-husband – walked out on me a few years back."

"I'm sorry," Jack said, feeling a slight pang of guilt for even bringing up the subject in the first place.

Megan, on the other hand, seemed totally unfazed by it though.

"Not a problem," she said, "He was sort of a prick anyway!"

Jack noticed that her hands seemed to be much more gentle and soothing now, almost as if she was trying to make the experience more sensual.

"So," he asked somewhat hesitantly, "Does this mean you haven't been with a man... you know, since then?"

Megan just laughed a little.

"Boy," she said still giggling, "You don't waste any time do you?"

"Wha... No... I!"

Megan looked over at him and smiled, but Jack was blushing red. It was actually sort of cute, Megan thought to herself, but she felt a little bad about it. She stopped cutting his hair for a moment and put down her scissors.

"Sweety," she said to him, "Look, I was just kidding with you. I'm actually kind of flattered that you were trying to flirt with me. I'm getting older and it kind of makes me feel good to have younger guys hit on me now and then, but shouldn't you have a girlfriend your own age?"

"Actually," he said rather sheepishly, "I've never been with anyone... at least not like that."

"You mean you've never had a girlfriend," she exclaimed, more than a little shocked.

"No," Jack said defiantly, "I've had girlfriends... just... I've never really gotten intimate with them."

"I see," Megan said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Ooooo," Jack said as he felt a slight tingling sensation run through his body.

"That's a real pity," she continued, "A handsome young guy like you, and you've never even had sex yet.."

Megan turned around and looked at the lobby. It was completely empty. There were no customers. She decided that now would be as good a time as any for her to go ahead with her plans.

"Hey Jan," she called out to the receptionist, "It's getting late and it doesn't look like we're going to have any more customers. Why don't you take the rest of the night off?"

"Really," the receptionist said eagerly... somewhat too eagerly.

"Yeah," Megan replied, "I'll finish up here and close."

"Okay," said Jan, "Let me just get my stuff."

"Oh, and one more thing," Megan said, "Could you please lock up before you leave?"

Jan nodded her head as she started gathering her stuff up. Megan watched her carefully as she went up to the door. Then, once she was certain that Jan wasn't going to be coming back, she turned back to face Jack.

"Now then," she said with a wicked smile on her face, "Now that she's gone we can have a little fun. You know, I don't usually do this sort of thing with my customers, but..."

Megan snaked her hand under the apron and between Jack's legs, gently pulling down the zipper on his jeans and pulling out his penis. She started to stroke it, slowly at first but gradually building in tempo. It was already semi-erect, so she didn't have much work to do. She looked up at him with that same wicked smile she had earlier.

"I think you know where I'm going with this."

"Oh do you," she asked coyly as she started to stroke his cock.

A little dribble of precum started to drip out and run down his shaft, providing some much needed lubrication for this handjob. Jack leaned back and moaned in pleasure. Megan looked up and him and smiled, then began to slip out of her uniform. She wasn't actually wearing a bra underneath it, so her massive breasts were completely exposed. Despite being middle aged, there was only the slightest hint of sagging, but Jack hardly cared about that. He was just excited to see her full, luscious breasts in all of their glory.

"Do you like what you see," she asked, still smiling.

"Oh yeah," he said breathlessly.

"Good," she replied as she pulled off his apron, "Because I'm going to be giving you a titty fuck tonight. Do you know what that is?"

"Yeah," he said, "I mean, sort of. The name kind of gives it away."

Megan just laughed.

"I guess it does," she said, as she knelt down and continued to work on his shaft.

By this point, Jack was already starting to leave a trail of sticky fluids. Without warning, Megan bent down and began to suck on his cock. With exquisite skill, she brought her lips around his hard cock and took it deep into her throat. She bobbed up and down and she sucked his dick. Almost instinctively, Jack ran his hands through her well styled hair as she sucked him off. He'd seen women giving blowjobs on those porn sites on the internet, so he had some idea what was going on.

The horny hairstylist kept a steady tempo, working on his cock and bring him just to the point of ecstasy before stopping. Finally, when she felt that she had gotten enough of her saliva mixed with his juices around the cock to provide some lubrication, she stopped and looked up at him.

"Did you like that," she asked him.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Good," Megan replied, "Because then you're really going to love this."

And with that she grabbed her big tits and wrapped them around his cock. Slowly, she rubbed them up and down, providing a pleasant sense of friction and she massaged his rock hard cock between her breasts. It was far more pleasant than masturbation, Jack thought to himself, plus he got to see a beautiful older woman half naked in front of him. There were far worse ways to spend an afternoon.

Megan slowly started to build up tempo, going faster and faster as she titty fucked her customer. It wasn't long before she noticed that he cock was starting to get tigher. Gently but firmly, she pressed her huge tit flesh around his cock. She slowed the rhythm down a little, but continued.

As Jack Davis shot his load all over her chest and face, Megan skillfully managed to catch some of his seed in her mouth. Smiling, she scooped up some more of it with her fingers and put it on her tongue, swallowing it seductively.

"Mmmm," she purred as she swallowed it, "It's been a while since I've done that."

Suddenly, both of them heard the door ring and looked up. To both of their surprise, Jan was standing there in the doorway, a look for absolute surprise on her face. Megan was quite a sight, looking absolutely disheveled, topless and with Jack's semen dripping down her face, chin and bosom. She tried to stand up and cover herself, but there wasn't much point. Jan had already seen more than enough.

"Jan," she exclaimed, "What... what are you doing here?"

"I just came back to grab my phone," she said, "And instead... I find you screwing customers..."

"You... you can't tell anyone about this! Please!"

"Tell anyone," Jan said as she slowly made her way over towards them, "No. Actually, I was thinking about joining in."

And with that she started to undress.

"Here Jack," she said, "Let me show you what a real fuck is like!"

Jack smiled to himself. He was definitely going to have to come back to this hair salon more often. Even when he didn't need a hair cut...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Little Off the Top

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 797 milliseconds