• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Love with a Twist Ch. 08

Love with a Twist Ch. 08

123

The subconscious mind can be a funny thing...it can bring us pain, love, romance, and even fear. Chapter 7 you got a glimpse of how deep a person's fear can run, when faced with the unknown, or even new experience.

To my readers, I apologize for taking so much time to get this too you, as I apologize for the state in which I bring it too you. My amazing editor has gone silent, and I hope that she is doing well in life....

With out here help I may never had made it this far. To Cristal, I dedicate this possible final chapter to you.

Happy Holidays my friends and readers.

****************

The soft glow from the TV screen light the small hospital room. Robert lay in the bed, quietly scratching at the cast on his left arm. He had been laying in this bed for several days now. Looking around the room he found Sarah sleeping stretched out between two chairs. A brown blanket covered her form. To Robert she looked like an angel, soft and gentle, the way her brown hair fell about her shoulders, the gentle curve of her body, she looked so much at peace.

Robert's thoughts drifted back to their conversation after he had woken up. Sarah told him that they had been in a car accident, while on the way to dinner. A drunk driver had run a red light, while they were crossing the intersection, colliding with the driver side of his vehicle. He was half thrown through out the driver side window, his seat belt was the only thing holding him in his seat. Samantha his mother was in the passenger seat, and was lucky she only suffered a minor bump on her head, while Sarah, who was in the backseat, suffered some minor scratches and was dazed from hitting the back of a seat.

Robert had woken up to find that his left eye and forehead had been bandaged, with his left arm in a cast. Sarah told him he had been unconscious for a week. Robert rubbed his chin with his right hand smiling at the harsh stubble that had grown while he was unconscious. Robert was still upset at not being able to recall any details about the accident. The last thing he could recall was seeing Sarah standing naked in his bedroom door, smiling at him and hinting at a return to other activities.

Robert was also deeply troubled over the dream he had experienced while in his coma. It was still haunting his dreams, causing him to wake up in the evening shivering in a cold sweat, shaking uncontrollably from the horrible nightmare. Robert had yet to tell Sarah about this horrific dream, feeling that it was a demon he needed to conquer on his own. Robert glanced at the small clock by the bed, seeing that it was six o'clock in the morning.

Robert felt the urge to urinate, glancing down he saw the small bottle he had been using for several days now, sitting on the nightstand. Robert grumbled in disgust as he started to reach for the small "piss pot" which he had been mentally referring to it as. Robert looked up to the bathroom door which was in the right corner of the room. Robert hesitated, mentally weighing the options, finally deciding that it was time to stop peeing like a baby and start peeing like a man.

Robert had not been out of the bed in over a week, but his pride override his common sense tossing back the covers, Robert swung his legs around feeling his body groan out in pain from his lack of movement in the past several weeks. His legs hung over the side the bed, as he pushed up from the bed into a sitting position.

Robert shivered as his bare feet touched the cold tile floor. He felt a sharp pain in his back as he stood up, holding the metal railing in his right hand, giving himself time to find his internal balance. A wave a dizziness sweep over him causing him to sit back down on the bed. Robert slowly controlled his breathing and push up again to stand by the bed, slowly he made his way around to the end of the bed, using it as a crutch to cling too. Robert gauged the distance from the end of the bed to the bathroom door, ' it should only take me several steps to get to the door', but that was several steps of open ground.

His legs shook slightly, as the muscles had not fully adjusted to holding up his own weight again. Robert slowly stepped away from the bed, he had taken several steps, feeling his confidence grow as he walked to the door. A small twinge of pain grew in his back, as he felt his carefully maintained balance begin to shift. Robert reached for the door handle to balance himself realizing that it was not as close as it appeared. He felt his delicate sense of balance disappear reaching out in vain for a door handle that was still some distance away. Robert felt his knees buckle as the sensation of falling took over, his knees hit the floor, followed by the loud smack of his right palm, as he caught himself before smashing his face on the floor.

"Fuck!" Robert cursed as he hung his head in shame, feeling a second wave of dizziness wash over him and pain flared in his left shoulder.

"Robert?" Sarah whispered, slowly looking around the room. "Oh my God! What did you do?" She yelled as she jumped out her chair seeing Robert on hands and knees on the floor shaking his head. She knelt down next to him placing an arm around his back. "Hey what happened? What are you doing out of bed?"

"I had to take a piss!" he growled back shaking his head slowly to dis-spell the dizziness and pain in his shoulder.

"Why didn't you use the bottle?" Sarah whispered as she slowly helped him get into a sitting position on his knees.

"Cause I am fucking tired of pissing like a baby, I want to use the toilet for fuck's sake!" Robert snapped back in anger. He felt her withdraw her arm from his back looking up to see the shocked expression on her face from his outburst. Guilt flooded into him realizing how he had sounded. "Sarah I am sorry, I am just tried of sitting in that bed, in this hospital. I want to get out of here."

Sarah wrapped her arms around his shoulders gently hugging him, "I know, I do too, but the doctor is worried that you might have some unresolved problems, and they want to be sure your OK before they release you." Robert sighed nodding his head.

Robert looked up to the bathroom door, which appeared to be only a foot away, he looked to his right to Sarah who was kneeling beside him studying him intently. "Can you help me into bed?" Robert sighed.

"No!" Sarah replied firmly. Shocked Robert watched her stand up and bent over him at the waist. "You said you had to pee. So lets get you to the bathroom." Sarah walked behind him hooking her hands under his arm pits, helping him to his feet. When he was finally standing, be it on quivering legs, Sarah draped his right arm around her shoulders then wrapped her left around his back, helping him to control his balance and have someone solid to lean on.

Robert was quietly surprised at her hidden strength, he was having trouble standing, his knees were shaking and his legs felt like jello, but when she held him he felt solid again, confident that he could make it to the bathroom. They slowly walked the last several feet to the bathroom, which Sarah opened the door for him. The bathroom was tiny, a sink was on the left with the toilet in front of him. There was a metal bar on the wall, but it was on his left side, being that his left hand was in a cast he was not able to hold on to it.

"Ummm Sarah? I think I am going to have to sit down." Robert stated with mirth in his voice. Sarah helped him turn around in the small confided bathroom, once he was seated Sarah turned around and quietly waited.

A soft chuckle from Robert broke the silence as he sat on the toilet staring at Sarah's back, she was quietly leaning against the door frame, wearing a plain white t-shirt and faded blue jeans. 'Those jeans seem tight' he thought to himself, studding the gentle curves of her heart shaped buttocks. He smiled to himself as he recalled the last time they were in a bathroom together. It was in his apartment, in the shower, he recalled the way her body moved under the falling water. The sounds she made when he knelt in front of her, taking her cock into his mouth. The salty, yet sweet taste of her precum on his tongue.

"What are you looking at Tiger?" Sarah giggled, glancing back over her shoulder. Robert shook his head glancing up to her smiling face.

"Nothing! I was just...ummm thinking..." Robert nervously replied.

"Uh huh....I can see that!" Sarah replied sarcastically, pointing down to his lap with her finger. Robert glanced down in horror seeing that the thin hospital gown he was wearing did nothing to hide his growing erection. Robert felt his cheeks flush as he tried to casually set his arms in his lap bending a bit at the waist to hide it. "So what were you thinking about?" she asked, slowly turning her body around to face him.

The jeans were tighter then he had suspected, he could see the outline of her own growing desire pushing out along her left thigh, this did nothing to help Robert as he felt his own erection stiff more in response. "I was thinking about the last time we were in the bathroom together."

"Oh yes...in the shower?"

"Yeah...."

"You know I never did get a chance to repay you for the other day in the bedroom?" Sarah reached out taking his hand encouraging Robert to stand up.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mmmhmm." Sarah lead him over to the sink allowing him to lean on the counter top, leaning forward she kissed him deeply, pushing her tongue past his lips in search of his. Robert's body quivered, with the sensation of her lips on his, he felt her hands roaming his cloth covered body, slipping down to grasp his erection through the gown. Robert moaned softly, increasing the pressure against their lips as he fought to devour her tongue. They had been distant since he had woke up, stealing kisses when no one was in the room, but they were merely pecks of affection, now it was fierce, primal, driven by desire and the urge to be one soul again.

Sarah pulled away breathing heavily, she had a look of lust in her eyes, as she continued to stroke his manhood through the gown. Robert closed his eye, dropping his head back in a silent moan as his body enjoyed the once lost feeling of being touched. He felt the gown pull away from him opening his eye, he looked down to see Sarah kneeling in front of him, pulling back the gown to expose his red throbbing member. She seemed surprised, her mouth hung open as he glanced down to see how engorged he was.

The head was thick, red and drooling openly with precum, the shaft was unbelievably thick, enough to push his veins against the skin, which were blue and thick with his blood creating a webwork along his shaft.

"Oh my god... you are so thick..." Sarah whispered reaching up to slide the soft skin of his cock, between her thumb and index finger along the bottom of the shaft. "So hot too..."

Robert shivered at her touch, the sensation of which seemed to amplified ten-fold by this new extreme arousal. He groaned out a response, but was overwhelmed by her touch, he could feel each motion of her fingers along his shaft. It almost seemed unbearably sensitive. Robert put his right hand on the sink to balance himself already feeling his legs shaking with strain, he watched her lean forward, mouth open, and the tip of her tongue dancing along her lips. Robert's eye was glued to the scene unfolding before him, he drew in a breath as the tip of his head disappeared between her lips, he felt her tongue swirl through his precum, a tingling sensation ran up his spine as he let out a low moan.

Her mouth was warm, wet, in a way comforting, like a familiar old blanket you put around your shoulders on a cold winters night. He watched more of his shaft disappear into her mouth as her tongue worked in circles around it. Then she hummed, sending a shock of vibrations down his shaft, echoing off his balls and causing him to grunt in satisfaction.

Sarah worked her mouth back and forth along his shaft, using her hand to stroke the exposed portion of his shaft she could not reach. She pulled him out to lick along the thick vain on the underside of his shaft before shoving him back in with a moan and a soft giggle. She sucked her cheeks in allowing them to press against his shaft sending more pleasure to his already overwhelmed mind.

"Oh god yes that feels so good!" Robert whispered, closing his eye letting his body slip into the moment. He could feel the pressure building in his body, the urge to cum was growing beyond his control, he didn't want this to end, but the moment to repress the urge had come and gone in an instant. The tingling in his shaft and balls was immense, he was at the breaking point, his body quivered and shook, his fingers dug into the counter top, holding his breath he felt a wave of emotion surge into him.

Looking down he watched her hand become a blur as she stroked him hungrily, begging to drink his desire, wanting him to explode, he felt her sucking on his head trying to draw out what she wanted most, looking past her face he looked to her lap, there before him, during all this she had pulled her own throbbing erection out and was stroking it as quickly as she was stroking him. Her body stiffened for a second, spreading her knees, pushing her hips forward. He watched in amazement as her member bucked and pumped in her hand, sending very thick, white tendrils of cum onto the white tile floor. She groaned, and moaned around his shaft, whimpering softly, her own seed spilling onto the floor, then she stopped stroking him holding him still and throbbing in her hand.

Sarah pulled her mouth away from his head holding him still, her other hand rose up from her lap, her fingers sticky with the remnant of her own juices. Holding it in front of her mouth, she looked deeply into his eyes, opening her mouth she stuck out her tongue, then very slowly dragged it across her cum soaked palm. He watched her catch a large glob on tongue then quickly pulling her tongue into her mouth. Robert was floored he had never seen her do something so erotic and simple before in one act. She casually licked her fingers clean, slipping each one past her red lips, and sliding it out slowly, letting it make a popping sound as she pulled it out.

She held his gaze through the slow erotic display, a smile crossed her lips, before he felt her gently squeeze his member, she stroked it slowly, softly at first, opening her mouth she pointed the tip of his cock at her waiting tongue. "More..." she whispered seductively, with a pleading look on her face.

Robert opened his mouth to speak but a quick glance to her lap, showed that she was casually stroking her self again, the touch of something wet hit his mushroom shaped head, looking back he saw her tongue extended out from her mouth licking the sensitive tip.

It felt like a damn had broken in his body, the waves of emotion, pain, pleasure, anger and love poured out from him, he closed his eye, feeling the release wash over him like a cool wave, his body shivered and shook he could feel everything, the cold tile he stood on, to the cold of the marble counter. He could feel a cool breeze in the room, the sweat rolling down his cheek and the warm of Sarah's breath on his body.

Robert opened his eye, he had to blink several times to clear the tears from it before he could see. Sarah sat on her knees staring at him, she seemed shocked or confused. Steadying his legs he whipped his eye clear of tears and looked down at her again. Sarah was looking back at him, from the corner of her mouth was a thick string of his cum along with more on her chin and some that had dribbled onto her chest.

"Sarah?" Robert whispered tentatively

"Oh god there was so much... it was unbelievable..." Sarah replied with a whimsical smile on her face. Robert slowly sank to his knees in front of her taking her hands in his. He could feel the sticky reside of her seed on her fingers, reaching up he wiped away what was left of his passion from her chin and mouth. Sarah giggled using her own hand to wipe away what had fallen on her shirt. "Glad I wore white.."

Robert wrapped his arms around her shoulders pulling her to him. "I love you baby..." he whispered in her ear, when she laid her head on his chest.

"I love you too Tiger."

*******

Robert grumbled as he fumbled with the button on his jeans, the fingers on his left hand did not seem to have the agility he needed with the cast in the way. Sarah laughed softly as she leaned against the door way of the hospital room.

"Do you want some help my love?" She said with a mocking pout that did nothing to hide the laughter in her eyes. Robert growled again throwing up his arms in defeat, he had been struggling with these jeans for over 10 minutes, but could not see to find the right angle to insert the small metal button through the loop.

"Please...!" He asked with a defeated tone. Sarah quietly crossed the room, taking the jeans in her hands, she leaned in close, their lips inches from one another. He felt her pull gently on the pants lining up the button with the hole.

"You know...I would rather take these off you, then put them on my love?"

"I would rather see you remove them as well, but leaving here right now sounds so much nicer."

Robert felt the jeans catch and fall into place, feeling her fingers brush against the crotch of the jeans. "Maybe later Tiger..." She kissed him quickly on the lips then turned about to finish packing up the small bag she had brought with her that contained some of his things. Robert was thankful to be leaving, he had spent several more days after waking, hold up in the hospital, but after several tests and a bit of walking around the doctor had cleared him to return home. Robert was still forced to wear a black eye-patch over his left eye, till next week when he could see an eye doctor to have it inspected. He still had some trouble moving about the room, and found that he bumped into more things with the loss of his eye. The doctor had explained that some glass fragments from the window had damaged the eye, and that he needed to keep it in the dark to allow it to heal on it's own. The cast on his left arm would be with him for several more weeks before he could have it removed, and itched more then he cared to admit.

Robert sat down on the edge of the bed, watching Sarah fold up a couple of shirts, he always seemed to cringe inside whenever he saw the cuts on her face. They were all but faded now, only one leaving a small scar just below the hair line on her forehead. They had talked several times about the accident, which she always reassured him that it was not his fault and he should not feel guilty for what happened. Still he did, he was in command of the vehicle and should have been watching the intersection prior to driving through what plagued him was the reason why he didn't see it coming.

Robert's mother had visited him yesterday, and other then a small red bump on her forehead, seemed to be doing well. She babied him as a good mother should but seeing the bump reminded him more of how close things had been, and how much worse they could have been. Samantha tried to reinforce the point that the accident was not his fault, and could not have been avoided.

Roberts thoughts were interrupted by a nurse who came into the room with a wheelchair. She asked Robert to fill out several forums including a release form. She gave him a couple of slips of paper with some prescriptions he was suppose to take.

Robert nodded politely then slowly sat down in the wheelchair, Sarah wheeled him out of the hospital into the crisp morning air. It felt amazing to be outside again, it was refreshing and inspiring after being in bed for so long.

A yellow cab was waiting for them at the curb, Sarah quietly helped Robert into the cab then joined him on the other side. The drive home was quick or seemed that way to Robert. He found his thoughts drifting as he watched the buildings of the city slide by in the window.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Love with a Twist Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds