• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dinner Guests Ch. 00

Dinner Guests Ch. 00

Ok so last night when I got home from work, Tess met me at the door in some lacy boy shorts, matching cami top, and a smile. I asked her what she wanted for dinner, and she said that our guests were bringing it, but I'd better get showered and changed pretty quickly because we were having a couples' pajama night and they were already on their way. Since the kids were having a sleepover, I thought we'd have some alone time, but now I was curious about this party.

Stripping off my tie, shirt and slacks, I stepped under the hot water, washing away my day of phone calls and spreadsheets. Admiring the silky white bubbles against my dark skin, and he smoothness of my muscles, I felt the erection Id been fighting to hide from flirting co- workers all day creeping back in.

Reaching for the lengthening thickness hanging between my thighs, I ran my fingers lightly down the shaft, not stopping when the sound of Tess tapping on the glass shower door startled me. I met her eyes with a grin, never moving my hand from my cock, and it had its effect on her. "Might as well enjoy the show," she shrugged as she leaned back against the opposite wall and pinched her pink nipples thru her black lacy top. I turned to face her thru the glass, and then turned my profile back to her so she could fully enjoy the sight of my length as I worked my hand back and forth over it.

Appreciating the view, she moved one hand from her pink bud to her lips, swirled her tongue around it, and then sucked it into her mouth lovingly, never moving her eyes from the hand stroking my length. I could tell she was reliving the deep throat adventure from the night before. I could almost see it replaying in her eyes. He finger in her mouth turned into 3, and then they trailed down her stomach and into the bottom of her boy shorts. Overcome by her private show, she totally bypassed her clit, and rammed all 3 fingers deep into her soaking pussy as I watched, slowing my hand to maintain a good pace.

We would cum together I thought.

Drizzling conditioner over my stiff dick like white chocolate, I added my other hand to it, now double-fisting my meat, my hands end to end. I knew how excited Tess got knowing that even with both hands wrapped around my cock, it was long and thick enough to still show the head. Not to be outdone, Tess licked her lips and pulled her bottom off. Facing away from me, she placed both hands on the wall in front of her, and then slid them down, bending over and pushing her ass towards me. She knew how much I loved her ass. It was that milk white beauty she was wiggling before me that changed me from a breast man to an ass man, and I reminded her of that often, usually while I had her bent over with my face between her cheeks rimming her sensitive pink asshole with my stiff tongue. Looking over her shoulder at me, she reached between her legs and slipped the 3 fingers back into her pussy, feeling for her G-Spot. Then, she made eye contact, sucking the middle finger of her other hand into her full, pouty mouth before slipping it gently back over her hips, and right up against her pucker. I inhaled sharply as I picked up my pace and feasted my eyes on her double massage. If I used 2 hands, so would she...

The thought of blasting my load against the shower wall was pushed out by the thought of blasting it down her throat, then by the thought of blasting it across her chest. But I admitted that letting it loose in her ass was what I coveted most. Reaching down to lightly squeeze my balls and regain myself, I turned off the shower and pointed out, "Our guests are here." Apparently, I was the only one who noticed the doorbell. Having her own fingers 2 knuckles deep in both holes somehow affected her hearing.

"I'll get it while you come back down," I offered, wrapping a towel around my waist, "I'm curious to know who you got to agree to this outrageous pajama night," I said over my shoulder as I strolled to the door.

"Hey Rink, we..." Rachel smiled when I opened the door. Then the shock hit her. The glistening water on my chest made her catch her breath. She hadn't expected to find me in a towel with the door wide open. The tent in the front made it harder to breathe too. "You two?! I should have known! It's gonna be a hell of a night!"

"You made it!" Tess called from behind me, "did you get everything on the list?"

"Sure did!" her husband Sidney seemed excited too, but his jeans hid the obvious sign. I envied him for a moment. Then Rachel leaned in to press her luscious tits into my chest. I always love this part.

Sidney's smirk revealed that everyone but me knew something. Good thing I like surprises! Shaking his hand, I welcomed them in. Tess had made it to the doorway by then, but instead of hugging them like usual, she slipped 3 fingers into Rachel's mouth and her middle finger into Sidney's. Now I REALLY envied him... And her. I turned to kiss her and found that she was back in her boy shorts and her cami was straightened, nipples still strained. I kissed her deeply while our guests sucked on her fingers. A hell of a night it would be indeed!

Pulling her fingers loose, Tess moved her hands to the back of each of there heads and then said, "Excuse me Love. I need to greet our guests." I quickly side-stepped, ducked under her arm, and whirled around in time to see her close the distance, kiss Sidney on the cheek, and then pull Rachel in for a deep kiss. Sidney and I both leaned in to catch a glimpse of their tongues playing, and I noticed a faint groan coming form him.

"Where can I change?" Sidney asked, "The jeans just got way too tight, way too fast."

I laughed, reached for the grocery bags he was carrying, and brought Tess back to Earth by running my fingertips from the back of her neck to the small of her back.

"Guest bathroom. Although I don't call you two guests anymore after watching you two fuck last time."

"Hey! That was NOT fair! You still owe us by the way," chimed in Rachel, her hands still on Tess' waist.

It was true: I had an unfair advantage last time they came over. We all had a bit too much to drink, so they stayed on our couch that night. After all the flirting and innuendos, Tess and I finally made it to our room where we tore into each other's loins like starved peasants at a feast, knocking over furniture and making enough noise to put most porn stars to shame. After a very vocal 2 hour romp, I came out of the room quietly and tiptoed into the kitchen to get Tess some water. I figured they'd be passed out since they drank so much, so I opted to forgo the robe and stroll in stark naked. My dark skin against the shadows would blend in anyway.

It was the moaning that stopped me... not her, but him...

(To Be Continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dinner Guests Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds