• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Rita's First Swingers Experience

Rita's First Swingers Experience

I was an engineering student. I had a room partner a north Indian girl. We used to enjoy a lot in hostels seeing nude photos, clips, porn's on our laptop. She was a sexy girl, 6 feet tall, nice waist, healthy cups and soft sexy body. I college she was called sex bomb. She had a boy friend in college, but they separated later.

Last year, suddenly I got a call from her that she was in my town and wants to meet me. I told you can come any time tonight as my hubby is out of town. She came in evening. Even today she looked damn sexy. She was wearing a tight jeans and a white kurta. We had our dinner. We discussed a lot about our present status. She was also married by now. Her husband was in merchant navy. He had a big salary. But he remained out for 3 months when he was on ship. Rita told me that she felt very lonely, when he was out. I asked Rita what she does alone. She told Ramesh who was our classmate is also in her neighbor hood. Sometimes she calls Ramesh and tries to satisfy herself with him. I told if you want sex, you can go to swingers club. I knew she was very fascinated with things like group sex, oral sex, gang bang etc. She told she already goes to one in her city. I asked her how her experience was. Initially she was little reluctant but then she got ready to narrate me. I prepared two drinks of chilled beer.

She told, 'I was alone, and my hubby had gone for a tour. One month I had no sex. One sexy movie was going on on TV . I switched off. Later, I switched on and watched the whole movie. I decided to have sex with any body and immediately. I phoned Ramesh to come. But he was sleeping with his wife I got angry and rammed the phone. "

Next day, he came to me. He told, there is a swingers club in downtown. He told it is nice well managed one. It is visited by good people wishing for good sex, or for change in sex. Many college chaps also visit it. It's fine. He suggested me to try it. I told what the fees are. He told it's free for me. But he told there are some rules. I asked him. He told me to go there and register I would be briefed everything there.

I asked him to join me. He told his membership has just expired. And it was Rs 25,000/- per year. I asked him to drop me to that place. He did. It.

I went here in my usual torn low waist blue jeans and a white T-shirt. I had worn no bra. My tits were visibly seen. I went to reception. I was received by a nice girl. She briefed me the rules. 1. Age 18 year, 2.Girl rules 3. Girl can bring one boy with her free of fees for 8 hours after she completes 200 hours of floor time. 4. No clothes inside. 5 Condoms if requested by any partner.6 Rs/ 3000 per night if any one wants to have some time in privacy. 7. Girls will be rated on 5 point scale by other members. Girls have to be at least 2 and above to be a member free after 200 hours. 8. All members are to be tested medically. 9. Sex toys and bondage gear available on rent. 9. Any members not following rules will be sent out immediately and permanently. 10 Locker will be available to place clothes. 11. Girls should have 8 hours of service every month to continue their free membership. 12. In rare case, they may be called to give service of 8 hours max in a month to continue their free membership. 13. Girls will have an account where member can credit their voluntary cash gift for their service.

I asked to have a look of its facilities. She told it is a huge palatial place with 25 rooms, a pool, a spa, a common hall with bed placed A little lawn in center. All rooms were without doors except three special rooms which were chargeable.

I filled up the form, and my nude photo was taken. They took my blood / urine sample. I went in change rooms and stripped myself. I was excited. What would happen now? It was my first time at such place. I entered in the big hall. A bar was in front of me. Four guys invited me to join them. Seeing me their cocks started dancing. I could see them move. I took my drink. They were in a group. They asked me if I was interested in having a group sex with them. They told they were all college students and know how to please a nice dame like me they knew it was my first time. I told them thanks. I told them, that I wanted to have a feel of the place first. I came to know that there were 25 boys and 5 girls in at that moment. I was now bit afraid. I wanted to see those five girls first.

I walked the hall. I saw one girl on a sofa. She was getting herself massaged by 3 guys; one was working on her breasts, other on her silky legs. The third was licking her wet pussy. I started getting wet. I went near them. They gave me a smile. The girl didn't. I realized she wanted me to go. I went through open rooms. In first room, a girl was busy getting rammed by 4 guys. She was in doggy position. She was licking a long 7 inch cock and getting shots from back in her pussy. One of the guys had held her face in position and other was rubbing her tits. I waited for a while. She was enjoying herself. After some time, they switched positions and started ramming again. Suddenly I saw her mouth full of cum pouring out from sides. The guy standing took some cum and applied on her tits. I started getting hot. The guy down her pussy had his shot which made her so pleased. Then she was made to sleep on her back and the other took her charge. First place a pillow below her head and started to face fuck her. And other raised her legs and inserted his cock in her ass. She had some pain. She asked for some jelly. The guy applied and restarted his work.

Four guys at the bar were following me. I realized that they have got eager to fuck me. They walked around me on all sides, occasionally touching as if by mistake. I told them to be patient.

I heard many guys in next room it was a big room. Here the bed was circled by as many as 17 guys and one girl. I smelled some problem here. I decided to run out of this place. But the boys with me realized that I was afraid, told me that, this girl is a regular here. She wanted to try a gang bang. And she is doing it.

I went near, but I could not see any thing except the ass holes, of boys dancing and cheering as some one was being ravished. They saw me and made me a way and again circle around me and that poor girl. She was pinned down by two guys by holding hands. One was fucking her pussy. Her face was on side of bed. They had put clamped her hairs on cupboard door below the bed and closed it. So she could not move her head even sideways. I asked one boy, how many boys she has already with. He didn't know. He told it's almost 80 minutes he is also watching and waiting for his turn. I asked the boys to back out and leave her. But they told that she wanted this and had told that they should not spare her even if she asks to stop.

A cum shot burst in her face. Cum poured out and went in her nose. She coughed but got her hair pulled. Tears were pouring her eyes. As the cock came out, the guy who just spoke to me took his turn and started pumping and enjoying the assault. When she started the play, there were only 7 guys. So she went for this game and wrote on board inviting all to rape her. But as the news spread many boys took their chance .There was no rule to stop the game. I went to administrator and briefed them. And some how people were convinced to stop. But they put a condition. They told that 7 of them are left with this act and they asked me to complete the uncompleted job. I told them no. But the girl told me to help her out. I agreed but told them to have me for one hour only what ever no of boys it takes. This girl also agreed to lay with me to reduce the load. I signed and the game started. I was lifted and tossed on bed as if I was a feather. One of the guys leaped on me and started kissing me. I tried to stop him but he said this is special case where they can do anything and signed agreement. I realized my mistake. He fucked me brutally and I enjoyed his thick cock tearing my pussy hot. After he finished, he lifted me and put me in the position the girl was previously. I tried to resist but was overpowered.

The clamped my hair in the bed minidoor and locked. Two boys who sat on by hands. One cock entered my mouth and I gagged on it. I was slapped. And again he started to push in. I managed to let him enter my throat. He started stroking me. Meanwhile those 4 boys came in and joined the act. One of them screamed at me abusively for not giving them when they wanted. He fingered my pussy. It was hurting but I could not speak. I was being throat fucked suddenly a huge cum was felt in by throat. As he was removing his cock, some of the cum fell on my nostrils. I tried to shake my head but couldn't. Seeing me like that, he took his dripping cock and played on my nostrils. They pressed my nose to squeeze out the cum from my nose. I felt like a dirty whore pinned down like a buffalo getting impregnated tied. Suddenly I felt some pain down. I was being inserted in ass dry by those college boys. This time my mouth was free and I shouted. They realized and one of the boy took his turn on my and showed his huge 9 inch cock in by throat. I took my tongue out and tried to swallow this monster cock. But kept gagging. As I gagged the boys cheered. Even the girl next to me whom I saved was laughing now. She lifted my head to position this long cock and zip it went in me I was chocking but some how managed to breath. That girl took some jelly an applied on my ass. And that college chap had his shot in my ass. It was painful. I never had in my ass before.

That big long cock in my mouth exploded and not a single drop of cum cam out. People shouted cheers. That guy who had in my ass came this side and started pushing in my mouth. It was disgusting but still only 30 minutes had gone. I had to lick my own shit. Mixed with his cum. I wanted to wash my mouth but was not allowed saying time is less. I was again rammed in my pussy by a thick black guy. And in my mouth by a thick but short cock. Both had their shots and cheers went into the crowd. He could not deep throat and I had to give him blowjob. Guys around fingered the overflowing cum on my face and collected in a dish. I was happy. But after 2 shots the dish was full. The filled this cum in my mouth and made me swallow it by pinching my nipples. They made me lick every drop of cum. actually, they were angry, because I stopped their assault in that girl. Still 15 minutes were remaining. I did not know as to where these men were coming from.

One entered my mouth, other lifted my legs right unto my face and licked it. Then applied some lube and entered in to asshole. Other entered into vagina. I was being fucked in all 3 holes now.

Suddenly, when 5 minutes were left, the crowd dispersed. I heard someone saying, some 10 girls have just entered the club. I felt relaxed. One poor chap, who was waiting of long took his turn on me and enjoyed my ravaged pussy. Even he did not kiss my face. I thought it must be stinking with my shit.

This guy removed my hair lock and I relaxed on bed with that girl by my side. She hugged me for saving her. She told me that she would share her husband if I wished.

After some rest, I had some shower, and a glass of wine. My face was looking very sexy as its lips had already swollen. We sat by pool side. Now there were 15 girls and 24 boys. But still, few guys were having their attention on me. When I went to counter to sign off I saw my rating of 4.5 for the day. And I was thrilled. And some cash tip in my account. I went home and took an after pill as I had everything without protection.

This was my first swingers encounter.

After that day I used to frequent out that place and now Ramesh also comes with me as my service hours are more. Most of the time I feel lonely I go there. But I would never help another girl now. It was horrible time. But that made me a popular sex toy here. That girl is my friend. She shares her hubby with me as a mark of friendship.

My hubby feels very sorry, that he cannot give me sex all the year. But he doesn't know my hobby . So funny isn't it.

Thus Rita completed her story. We slept after some glass of beer again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Rita's First Swingers Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds