• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Spends the Night with Steve

Jolene Spends the Night with Steve

Last Friday night one of our close friends stopped after work by for a glass of wine or two. We hadn't seen Steve in a while and as you may know from our other stories my wife Jolene and Steve are very close. We have had the opportunity to include Steve in our sex lives frequently; he is one of our closest friends. I opened a bottle of wine and Steve and I visited on the patio, waiting for my wife to arrive. One glass of wine led to two and then one bottle to two, soon we were in the hot tub drinking from plastic glasses, pretty near drunk, when my wife Jolene came in from work. Jolene is a hairstylist and sometimes works late in the evening. Tonight she encountered two semi-drunk naked men when she entered the patio and in true Jolene spirit shed her clothes while directing one of us to get her a white Russian. As I entered the kitchen I watched my tanned lean wife slip into the hot tub with Steve, her nipples erect in the cool night air. Returning with my wife's drink I found them laughing at each other from opposite sides of the hot tub, evidently Jolene was trying to be sexy when she entered the hot tub only to fall headlong into Steve's lap as she slipped on the steps. They had both jumped to opposite corners out of reflex and were laughing about it as I joined them.

As we talked Jolene would rise out of the water to cool off, the hot water dripping from her erect nipples gave me an erection. Thinking about fucking my naughty wife and knowing Steve was thinking the same thing I found myself pumping my cock under the hot water. I asked Jolene to get us another bottle of wine; helping her from the hot tub she made a showing of her naked body to both of us horny old men. As she stood at the steps she bent at the waist, her sweet little pussy tight between her legs. As the hot water ran from her body Jolene crossed the patio her naked ass moving with each step. When my wife returned with the wine she had slipped on a satin robe that was clinging to her still hot and wet body. Jolene had the telephone in her hand and as she poured our drinks said she was going to call Steve's wife and let her know he was too drunk to drive. Steve's wife can be a real pain sometimes and we weren't sure whether she was going to be pissed off or not. As my wife dialed the number and sat down she let her robe fall open revealing her large breasts and large erect nipples. Sitting facing the spa she crossed her legs as she began talking to Steve's wife, slowly running her hand up and down the outside of her thigh as she talked. Her robe was loose on her shoulders, breasts exposed and long legs uncovered as she talked on the phone.

My cock was hard as I listened to my wife tell how drunk Steve was and how she was worried about him driving home. Jolene was tracing her nipple with her fingertip while telling Steve's wife that he was going to be ok in the guest room and it would not be an inconvenience. My wife motioned for Steve to come to the phone and as he stepped from the hot tub his hard cock gave away his thoughts, he didn't attempt to cover up. Steve was standing next to my wife as he took the phone to talk with his wife, his cock standing out in front of him, bobbing in front of my wife's face. As Steve talked with his wife Jolene slid her little hands around his cock and fed it into her mouth, slowly licking the head before sliding it down her throat. Steve was telling his wife he was too drunk to drive and needed to lie down as Jolene cupped his balls and licked the length of his shaft, looking up into his eyes as he was watching her suck his cock as he talked. I stepped from the hot tub to take a seat closer to where my wife was sucking my friend's cock, watching her slide her lips over his shaft as her cheeks engulfed him. Steve began saying goodbye as my wife leaned back in her chair, legs slightly parted, neatly trimmed pussy just in view, her fingers tracing her thighs up to her nipples and then to her lips.

Steve set the phone on the table and looked down at my nearly naked wife. Jolene looked up at Steve and told him she was trying to be a good girl although it wasn't easy and that we should all go to bed. She slowly pulled her robe over her breasts and looked coyly up at the two of us. I am sure both Steve and I thought the same thing but my wife had different ideas as she told me to show Steve to the guest room. I asked her if everything was ok as she headed toward our bathroom and she said yes, that she thought it was better if Steve slept in the guest room tonight. Steve looked at me and then at my wife as she turned the corner, I was as confused as he was. I showed Steve to the guest room and to be honest we were both pretty drunk and laughed the whole thing off as he plunked down on the bed, dropping his towel to the floor. I told him I would wake him up for breakfast and coffee in the morning before shutting the door and the light.

As I entered the bedroom there stood my wife Jolene in front of me, looking ready to fuck in a very short black negligee, her nipples pressed against the net material that fell just short of her sweet pussy. Her long legs were supported by high heeled red marabou slippers and her hair was pulled up revealing her beautiful long neck. My wife's right hand was moving slowly around her pussy as her fingers played with her clit.

"Bernie...I am feeling really slutty right now...you know it's hard for me to be a good girl..." she walked toward my towel clad body and ran her hand down to my hard cock. My hands went to her fine ass as she pressed against my body, pulling her toward me I asked how slutty she felt.

Breaking our embrace my wife continued ..."Bernie, I think it is time for you to go to bed now..." as she pinched my nipples in her fingertips.

In a soft voice she whispered as she slipped by me..."Your slutty little wife will be back in a while." The hallway light was on dim as I watched my wife turn the handle of the guest room, her long legs and firm ass stepped forward as she gave me a wink before slipping behind the door, closing it behind her.

I lay in bed for what seemed like hours, my cock in my hand, my brain racing with images of my wife fucking our friend Steve in the guest room. It was sometime after midnight when I woke up, my wife was sliding on top of me as she climbed on the bed. I could feel her hot wet pussy as she sat on my stomach and pinched my nipples sharply. My eyes adjusted to the dim light, I could see she was smiling that sexy smile of hers, her hair was a mess, and she looked nasty and sexy at the same time. My wife leaned over my body and turned on the bedside lamp. Her nipples were red and hard as they brushed my chest, sitting up I could now see her cum filled pussy as she leaned back on her spread legs.

"Bernie...I have been a very naughty wife...I fucked your friend...would you like to hear about it?"

My cock was hard as she slid off my body and lay on her back.

"Bernie, lick my pussy, I want you to eat my pussy while I tell you about helping Steve get to sleep." My wife's fingers were tracing her wet pussy as I slid her pussy lips into my mouth, sucking the mixed cum from them as I found her clit.

My tongue slipped to her pussy, I could taste the fucking she had just received. "Steve was stroking his cock when I entered the room, he turned the light on as I stood above him" my wife was fondling her breasts as she continued.

"He asked me to finger my pussy while he played with his cock; I had two fingers in my cunt as I watched him jacking off."

My cock was so hard I was fucking the bed as I continued licking my wife's freshly fucked pussy.

"I couldn't wait to feel his cock in my pussy and I slid onto him while he was still pumping his cock" my wife's hips were moving in rhythm with my sucking her juicy pussy.

"His cock felt so good in my pussy, I wanted to grind down on him until he came..." my face was buried in my wife's pussy.

"Bernie, he started pinching my nipples roughly as he fucked me, he pulled my nipples as I came all over his cock. I could feel him cumming in my pussy as I squirted on his cock, my pussy was gushing with cum Bernie."

I raised my face from my wife's pussy and moving up slid my cock into her well fucked pussy, looking down at her sweaty body I asked her if she liked fucking Steve, my cock slowly moving in and out of her pussy. My wife smiled as she ground her pussy against my cock, her hands reaching out to pinch my nipples.

"Bernie, do you like me fucking Steve? I think you like your wife being a naughty little slut don't you? I think you were jacking off thinking about me fucking our friend tonight." Jolene knew she was right on every point.

"I know you love licking my well fucked pussy, your little wife's well fucked pussy." That was the point of no return for me as I began shooting my cum into my nasty wife's pussy, her legs wrapped around me as we fucked.

As I sat back on my legs looking at my naughty wife, legs spread, her pussy covered with our cum "Bernie, I've fucked a lot of cocks but this pussy belongs to you, you own it." There was no point in talking as I slid my face back down to her pussy, I love the taste of her fucked pussy, and she knew she owned me.

Saturday morning came and I could feel that Jolene was out of bed, I could hear the shower running as I slid from bed. Hitting the kitchen I found a fresh pot of coffee and a waiting cup. As I finished pouring my coffee in walked Jolene, a towel wrapped around her waist, her large breasts swaying as she walked toward me. Pouring a cup of coffee my wife gave me a lingering kiss while squeezing my cock through my pajamas. Jolene poured the third cup of coffee, added some sugar and cream and taking that cup and hers told me to follow her. As we got to the guest room door she directed me to open the door and take a seat in the stuffed chair facing the bed. The door swung open as my wife stepped into the room, topless and holding two cups of coffee she approached the bed. Steve sat up and smiled, looked at me at grinned and then at Jolene as he took a cup from her. As my wife stood in front of our friend she let the towel slip from her hips as she slid one knee onto the bed and then the other, kneeling naked on the bed.

I watched as Steve's hand found her pussy as the other rested on her hip, pulling her toward him. My hand was on my hard cock as she set her coffee cup down on the table, leaning to him and kissing him, her breasts hanging firmly beneath her. Steve set his cup on the table as my wife slid into bed next to him, wrapping her legs around his naked body. As they kissed his hands found her fine ass, slowly sliding his fingers over her tanned cheeks. Jolene slid down Steve's chest, licking his nipples as she made her way down to his hard cock. I watched as my wife slid his cock into her mouth, she was sideways on the bed looking me in the eyes as she began sucking our friend's cock. I watched as my wife slowly licked his shaft, running her tongue around his cockhead and then taking his cock back into her throat. Her ass was high in the air as she was on her elbows sucking Steve's cock. This position allowed our friend to slide his hand to my wife's spread legs, pressing against her pussy and rubbing her clit. Jolene began rotating her hips as Steve was slipping a finger into her pussy as she pushed back against it. Jolene smiled and blew me a kiss as I was jacking off watching her with our friend.

As I pumped my cock I could hear Steve finger fucking my wife's wet pussy. The harder he fingered my wife's pussy the more she sucked his cock. Steve's cock was rock hard as my wife positioned herself over him, sliding her wet snatch onto him. Slowly I watched as my wife's pussy slid over Steve's cock, it easily slid into her as she worked herself down his length. My wife Jolene was riding Steve's cock slowly, rotating her hips on his as she took all of his cock. Jolene's hips met Steve's as he reached up and began twisting on my wife's erect nipples. My wife was panting as she fucked our friend, her fingers buried in his chest, my wife looked over her shoulder at me stroking my cock.

"Bernie, come fuck me in the ass, come fuck your naughty wife..." her voice broke off as she continued fucking Steve.

I slid my fingers between my wife's pussy and Steve's cock, spreading her pussy juice over her tight ass as I moved in behind her with my cock in my hand.

Slowly sliding one finger into my wife's ass I leaned forward and spoke in her ear "You are one fucking nasty wife honey, I am going to fuck your ass."

Moving my finger I slid my cock into my wife's ass, she pressed tightly against Steve as I continued slowly sliding my cock in and out of her ass. It was only moments before the three of us were fucking together, Jolene was making short panting sounds as my cock filled her ass and Steve was fucking her pussy.

Jolene was panting "Oh Fuck" over and over as we fucked, I had a grip on her hips and was fucking her roughly, I could feel Steve's cock in my wife's pussy as I began shooting my cum in her ass, holding her rigidly in my hands as I ground my cock in her not wanting to stop. Jolene was thrashing her head around as Steve was fucking from underneath, letting his cum deep in her pussy, my wife was panting, pressed between two men fucking her hard.

Leaning back my cock slid from my wife's ass, leaving a trail of cum between us. Jolene rolled off Steve turning on her back, her legs partly spread, and she looked very satisfied. Steve's semi-hard cock was covered with their cum as he softly brushed my wife's skin as she lay next to him. I parted Jolene's legs and looked at her pussy, white and juicy, mixed cum from being fucked. Leaning forward I began slowly cleaning my wife's pussy, her very tender and swollen pussy. My tongue roamed my wife's pussy lips as her hands pressed my face to her crotch, grinding against my sucking and nibbling. Steve was rolling her nipples between his fingers as she began bucking in a gentle orgasm, her clit between my lips as I sucked her cum filled pussy. My wife's warm body was twisted between two men as we relaxed, sipping our coffee and considering the next move.

It wasn't the alarm; it was Steve's cell phone that brought the morning to an end. His wife was wondering when he would be home, he was telling her we were just finishing up with breakfast and he would be leaving soon as Jolene began licking his nipples and squeezing his still semi-erect cock. I lay sideways on the bed as I watched my wife bring our friend back to hardness between sucking him and jacking him with her little hands. Steve's cock was hard as he moved up to my wife's chest and straddled her, taking each of her large breasts in his hands and slipping his cock between them. As Steve began tittie fucking my wife he was telling her what a naughty wife she was and that she needed to be fucked often. My wife was telling him to come fuck her in the ass when he started squirting his seed over her throat and face, his cock held tightly between her tits. Jolene continued her dirty talk telling him to bring a friend to fuck her as he finished off by pumping his cock with his hand, covering my wife's tits with more of his sperm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Spends the Night with Steve

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds