• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Women are Goddesses Ch. 08

White Women are Goddesses Ch. 08

My name is Estelle Worthington. And I'm a six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, lean and athletic white woman living in the city of Ottawa, Ontario. I am an Irish Amazon, the ideal of the perfect woman. By day, I'm a student at Carleton University. I recently moved to Canada from my native Galway in Ireland and I must say Ottawa leaves a lot to be desired, especially as a capital city. The city is quite small, and the nightlife is dismal. The women are boring and the men are dull. There is very little that this city has to offer to someone like myself. Luckily, I make my own fun. Some of this might be disturbing to you but hey, if you're here it means you must be at least curious about what I'm into. So don't act like you're shocked when you read something a bit different from what you're used to.

Sometimes, my views really piss people off. I think someone's always got to be on top. Women and men, folks of varying races and ethnicities, we're all in competition with one another. I don't believe in equality. I don't care if you're talking about racial issues, gender issues or anything else for that matter. Equality is bullshit. I believe in domination. There must be a winner and a loser in every contest. That's my view of the universe and I don't compromise it for anyone. I'm one hundred percent lesbian, and I make this clear to women and men wherever I go. I'm also very much into BDSM. If you don't know what BDSM is, then you should definitely not be reading this story. I take roleplay in BDSM to the extreme. Tonight, I'm meeting with a very beautiful and wealthy black woman named Shamicka Jackson. She's a submissive and I'm the very dominant Mistress who's going to put her through hell. I'm very much in demand as a BDSM Mistress because I go further than most mistresses. A lot of women and men are into this bold fetish called Race Play. It's when a person dominates another person sexually and there are racial elements involved. I don't mind going there. In fact, I relish it. The feeling of power is awesome. Of course, this is sensitive territory so I tread carefully. I also remember to have fun because race play is fun for me.

Shamicka Jackson stands five feet ten inches tall, kind of curvy and dark-skinned, with short black hair and light brown eyes. Oh, and she had the stereotypical big round butt so many black women have. This forty-something black woman was a tax attorney working in downtown Ottawa. She hails from the U.S. where she graduated from Howard University Law School. She's married to a high-powered Nigerian sports agent named Adam Edet, a man who's represented professional football players and guys from the hockey league and they have two sons and a daughter together. They're wealthy and live in the nice suburb of Orleans. I knew what Shamicka was the moment I laid eyes on her. Empowered black woman enjoying a life of wealth and luxury after working hard to attain it. Her husband's a millionaire and she lives in a mansion. She feels confident, strong, empowered and liberated. Which in turns leaves her feeling bored. She's started to fantasize about a lot of things which she once banished to the back of her consciousness. Like her repressed lesbian fantasies. When we chatted online, Shamicka Jackson told me about her sexual adventures with a gay white chick she knew while attending Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia. The white chick's name was Amber O'Leary and she completely dominated Shamicka Jackson in the bedroom. Well, Shamicka has been fascinated by dominant white chicks since. She repressed her submissive desires for dominant white women by telling herself that as a strong black woman, she shouldn't feel this way. Yet she knew deep down that she wanted to kneel before a bossy white goddess and worship at her altar. That's more than okay by me.

I welcomed Shamicka Jackson into my home, and we sat down in my living room for a chat. She told me she found me very beautiful and thought my Amazon-like looks were definitely a plus in her fantasy. I smiled icily and nodded. She told me about herself. Shamicka Jackson described herself as a very bossy and prissy type of woman who loved to make her co-workers walk on eggshells at the law firm where she was a partner. Also, she liked to make her hubby and offspring march to the beat of her drum. Basically, she was bossy as hell and was used to people doing everything she said. Both at work and at home, her word was law. She told me that the only person she couldn't quite bully was an intern at the firm, a red-haired white chick named Lorelei Dean. Simply put, Lorelei refused to be bullied by Shamicka Jackson no matter what she tried. Incidentally, Shamicka became very curious about Lorelei Dean. Incidentally, Lorelei Dean grew up in South Africa and refused to let herself be bullied by a black woman regardless of where she was in the world. Shamicka Jackson was in awe of the one white chick who stood up to her at the law firm. That made me smile. She told me she tried to pursue a romantic relationship with Lorelei but the young woman was hopelessly heterosexual. Just as I thought, Shamicka Jackson was fascinated by bossy white women. What black woman isn't?

Shamicka Jackson confessed to me that in her fantasies, she played a submissive role to a bossy white woman who completely dominated her. Mentally. Physically. Sexually. Well, that sounds promising. We're going to have a great time together. I just know it. We quickly got into character. I played the role of a wealthy suburban housewife who was disappointed with the house work done by her black chambermaid. And I had to discipline her. Shamicka played the role of the unruly black chambermaid to unsettling perfection. Hell, she looked like the perfect maid in her black and white uniform. She even had on the little hat that maids often wear. I sat in the living room and summoned Shamicka by shouting as loud as I could. Moments later she appeared before me, calling me mistress. I smiled at how well this wealthy and supposedly empowered black woman played the role of the submissive twit. I told her to come closer and she did with a big idiotic grin on her face. As soon as she got close enough, I smacked her hard across the face. Shamicka's eyes widened in surprise. I smiled wickedly, and told her to call me Miss and nothing else. Rubbing her face, Shamicka nodded understandingly. She's such a submissive slut. I'm gonna have so much fun with her.

I spent most of the evening bossing Shamicka Jackson around, and the mature black slut actually complied with my every order. I ordered her to strip naked and she did. I admired her body. Not bad. Nice tits. Curvy body. Wide hips. Big ass. I'm definitely dealing with a black matron and that's okay because I love to dominate black women. And I find that many black women have fantasies of submitting to a dominant white woman. This would puzzle many psychologists worldwide, if they delved deep enough into BDSM to know about our fetishes and our ways. I know the answer to that. Lots of black women are loud, headstrong and bossy as hell, especially those in North America. Yet many of them also have a love-hate-envy thing going on in their dealings with white women. And deep down, many bisexual black women and black lesbians are turned on by dominant white chicks. Love and hate aren't as far from one another as some would have you believe. Many people secretly have an underlying attraction mixed with revulsion for those they dislike or even hate. We in BDSM know this implicitly. I've worked in BDSM Dungeons for ages. You won't believe how many uptight, wealthy white women from all-white or nearly all-white enclaves have fantasies of being dominated by burly Black men. Same goes for a lot of wild, loud and outgoing black lesbians. Many of them fantasize about being dominated by the same skinny white chicks they love to intimidate.

Welcome to interracial BDSM, folks. It's a sexy, messy and enthralling realm.

Anyhow, back on topic. I watched Shamicka Jackson as she cleaned my house and also cooked for me all while wearing nothing. I liked the sight of that black matron doing housework while naked. I went over to her and watched her big ass as she bent over to pick up something. Without warning, I smacked her ass. Shamicka yelped. I laughed and smacked her ass again. I ordered her to stay in that position. I caressed her big sexy ass and fondled her tits. She gasped in surprise. My hands went to her pelvic area and two of my fingers slipped into her pussy. She was wet as a puddle. I knew she was into that. I grabbed her by her hair and ordered her to follow me. Whimpering in pain, she followed me back to the living room. I ordered her to kneel before me and suck my toes. Obediently, Shamicka did as she was told. She started sucking on my toes, taking them into her mouth two at a time. I loved it! For such a strong and wealthy black woman to be so obedient to me, a white female college student, it turned me on so much! I grabbed her neck and pressed her face between my thighs. She knew what to do. Shamicka started licking my pussy like her life depended on it. Her tongue darted inside of me as she fingered my cunt. It drove me wild. I loved it.

We really got into it after a while. Once Shamicka Jackson finished giving my delicate pussy a tongue bath, I put on my strap-on dildo and began fucking her with it. I put her on all fours, face down and ass up, and spanked her big black ass before fucking her. Holding her hips tightly, I thrust my dildo into her pussy. I fucked her hard, slamming the dildo deep into her middle-aged pussy. Shamicka moaned and begged me, her Miss, to fuck her hard. I smacked her ass. Even while getting drilled, she remained in character. Such a good fucking slut. I spanked her ass hard while fucking her. Shamicka's big ghetto booty jiggled as I slammed my dildo into her pussy. I pulled my dildo out of her cunt and she gasped in shock. I smacked her ass some more and told her I was about to fuck her. She didn't say anything. I spread her big butt cheeks wide open and pressed my thumb into her asshole. Nice and tight. Not to mention warm. Good. I pressed my dildo against her asshole, using her pussy juice as lubricant. I slid my dildo into Shamicka's asshole. Shamicka groaned as I entered her. I could tell this mature black mama was no stranger to butt fucking. I've always wanted to fuck a black woman in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Especially a mature black slut like Shamicka. Unfortunately, submissive black females are somewhat rare in the growing world of interracial BDSM. I smacked Shamicka's big butt really hard and thrust my dildo deeper into her asshole, going where the sun didn't shine. Shamicka howled as I gave her big butt the thorough ass fucking it deserved.

I pulled Shamicka's hair and yanked her head while slamming my dildo into the forbidden depths of her asshole. The mature black slut howled as I fucked her. I completely dominated her right then and there, smacking her ass, fucking her and calling her all kinds of names. I called a big-booty ghetto bitch, a nasty whore and a filthy slut. And she simply took it while getting fucked silly. My wealthy and empowered, strong black woman had become a submissive bitch and I loved seeing the transformation in her. It was a wonderful thing to behold. I vigorously fucked her asshole with my dildo until she begged me to take it out. Afterwards, I made her suck my dildo. Right after taking it out of her ass. And she obediently got on her knees and licked my dildo clean. I wondered if she liked tasting her ass on my dildo. I asked her and she said she loved it. I smiled and playfully smacked her. She's such a fucking slut. We had a wonderful session together.

After this, she showered and left my house, presumably to return to her husband and family. It amazes me sometimes. The number of wealthy and powerful women who lead secret lives. Shamicka Jackson is a college-educated black female professional, a hard-working attorney and a devoted wife and mother. She's also a deaconess at a prominent black church in the Ottawa area. I wonder what her friends and family members would think if they were to find out what kind of freak she really is. Oh, well. It's not my place to out anybody. I just make wealthy women's submissive fantasies come true, for a price. It's a very lucrative service that I offer and I accept only the sexiest and most interesting prospective submissives. My way of keeping things interesting. Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed this sexy little interlude. I've got other things to take care of, like my Sociology homework for tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Women are Goddesses Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 618 milliseconds