• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Supernatural: Hot and Bothered Ch. 02

Supernatural: Hot and Bothered Ch. 02

12

The characters of Dean and Sam Winchester are from the TV series Supernatural and are owned by the CW Network. This is Part 2 of the story, with more sex & an interesting plot twist. I really enjoyed writing this, so let me know what you think. I have more story ideas with the Winchesters if you would like to read them.

Opal was getting supper started when Sam and Abby walked into the kitchen, hand in hand. When she saw that they were holding hands, she smiled brightly like she had just won the lottery.

"I see you two had a good afternoon." she clapped her hands together in joy.

"Yes." Abby smiled up at Sam. "It was one of the best afternoons I've had in a while."

"Oh my goodness!" Opal looked more closely at Sam. "Are your lips bleeding, honey?"

"Wha-?" Sam wiped his lips with his fingers, looking frantically at Abby.

"Wait a minute. Blood isn't pink!" Opal laughed. "That's lipstick. And by the look of it, that's Abby's shade!"

Sam's face turned a bright red. Dean was leaning against the kitchen counter laughing out loud.

"How'd that get there?" Abby said innocently, looking slyly up at Sam.

"Sammy got caught with his hand in the cookie jar - among other things." Dean thought to himself. "Hey Sam, you got a few minutes before we eat?" he asked, saving his brother from any more awkwardness.

"Um, yeah bro." Sam said, trying to sound nonchalant. "I need to shower before supper, anyway."

"Excuse us ladies." Dean smiled, motioning with his head for Sam to follow him up the stairs to their room.

"See you in a few minutes." Sam smiled at Abby, not wanting to let go of her hand.

"Ok sweetie!" she smiled, not being shy about how she felt about him. When he turned to follow Dean up the stairs, she playfully slapped Sam on the butt. He turned to give her a nervous smile, his face still flushed from embarrassment.

"Sorry about my timing earlier today." Dean said, closing the door to their room. "If I had known you were in that wood shed about to get some, I wouldn't have come in."

"Your timing really sucked that time!" Sam said, peeling off his sweaty shirt, jeans, socks, and shoes, and throwing them in a pile on the floor. "I'm glad it was you instead of Opal. I definitely would've died of embarrassment!"

Dean laughed. "The way you jumped, you looked like the rooster caught in the hen house! And that lipstick thing was priceless!"

"So did you want to talk to me about something?" Sam asked, sitting there in only his boxers. "I really want to go take a shower."

"Oh, yeah. While you and Abby were playing doctor in the wood shed," Dean grinned. "I had a chance to look around the house when Opal was busy in the kitchen."

"And?" Sam asked, interested. "What did you find out?"

"I didn't find anything unusual in any of the rooms, but she wouldn't let me go near the attic. Just as I was trying to pick the lock on the door, she caught me."

"Dean, you were trying to pick the lock?" Sam shook his head and grinned. "Old habits die hard huh, bro?"

"Yeah, well." Dean grinned. "Anyway, there's something in that attic that she doesn't want anybody to see."

"It has to be where the painting is!" Sam sat up straighter. "She wouldn't have the door so secured if she wasn't hiding something important."

"Exactly." Dean winked. "Maybe after supper you can go to the attic and try your luck with the lock. Opal is already onto me. I'll try to keep the women occupied somehow."

"Yeah, I can try to get up there." Sam stood in the doorway to the small bathroom in their room.

"Our plan might work, but I doubt if Abby will let you out of her sight that long." Dean teased. "I'll give it until the end of the day before you two end up in bed together."

"I'm planning on it, bro!" Sam smiled, closing the door to the bathroom. "The first chance I get!"

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

After enjoying a delicious supper, Dean offered to help Opal clean up the dishes. Opal sent a reluctant Abby into town to get some supplies so they could make homemade ice cream later that evening.

Sam saw this as his chance to check out the attic. He made the excuse that he needed to wash the clothes he had worn while splitting wood. Opal pointed him in the direction of the old wringer washer in the backyard.

As soon as Opal returned to the kitchen, Sam tiptoed down the hall and up the stairs to the attic. His heart raced with anticipation of secrets the attic held.

"She didn't get a cheap lock, that's for sure!" he thought to himself, as he held the big padlock, carefully trying to release the tumblers with his tools. After several attempts, and glances over his shoulder, the big lock clicked and the shackle snapped open.

"Yesss!" he smiled to himself, taking the lock off the old rusty door. "Now I have to open the door without making a sound." He braced his tall body against the wooden door, not knowing what was behind it. With a slight cracking sound, he pushed the door open slowly.

Fearing that Opal had heard the cracking of the attic door, he hesitated in the doorway. He listened several seconds for the sounds of footsteps. When none penetrated the thick dusty air, he pushed the door open a little wider. Again, he stopped and listened for any sounds of the elderly woman.

"Maybe she doesn't have her hearing aid turned up enough!" he thought to himself, then scolded himself for the mean thought. "I'm beginning to sound like Dean!" He really hated going behind the women's backs since they had took them in, fed them, and gave them a job - all under false pretenses. Sam felt a twinge of guilt, but quickly shook it off focusing on the task at hand.

Stepping into the attic, a huge stained glass window glared at him as his eyes adjusted to the dim light. The colors from the window made swirling patterns on the floor as he looked around for anything resembling a painting.

The dusty attic contained mostly old furniture and cardboard boxes stacked in all the corners. Sam's eyes scanned each silhouette that surrounded him, while his ears stayed alert for the sound of Opal coming up the stairs. Ahead of him, right under the huge stained glass window, he saw something that resembled a wooden frame.

He quickly crossed the room, accidentally kicking an empty paint can that was on the floor. The sound of the aluminum can bouncing across the wooden floor echoed in Sam's ears. "Damn!" he cringed and mumbled under his breath, his head snapping back to look at the doorway.

"Sam? Sam, are you okay out there?" He could hear Opal's muffled voice below him in the kitchen. He could also hear Dean's voice.

"Keep her occupied while I get outta here Dean!" Sam thought to himself, debating on whether to take a chance of lifting the dusty drop cloth that covered the possible painting.

"I really need to see if Sam is ok." Opal's voice was getting closer and clearer.

"Screw it!" Sam growled out loud, spinning around to head for the door. His long legs moved him quickly toward the door. He knew he would have to beat Opal to the bottom of the stairs, since she would have to pass by the staircase to get out to the backyard.

As Sam was crouched on the top step, trying to latch the padlock back onto the door, Opal appeared down below in the hallway with Dean in tow. Luckily, her back was to Sam as she stood there talking to Dean.

"I'm sure he's ok." Dean said, quickly glancing up at Sam and giving him a get the hell out of there look.

"I still want to check on him." Opal said, concerned. "Those wringer washers can be dangerous if you don't know how to use them. You can lose fingers if you're not careful!"

Dean didn't want to, but he played the sympathy card. "You know, our mother - God rest her soul - showed both of us how to use things around the house. I really miss her."

Opal put her arm around his broad shoulders. "Oh honey, I had no idea your mother had passed."

"Yeah." Dean turned on the puppy-dog eyes. "You know, you are kind of like a mother to us now, even though Sam and I just met you."

"Oh, honey. Come into the kitchen and I'll make you a snack." Opal said as she shuffled into the kitchen.

As soon as her back was turned, Dean looked up at Sam, giving him a smile and a thumbs up. Sam breathed a sigh of relief as Dean disappeared into the kitchen.

"Dammit, I was so close!" Sam thought to himself. Watching and listening for Opal, he crept down the staircase and out the back door.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

As soon as Abby returned from her trip to town, she immediately looked for Sam. She found him in the backyard bent over the old washer struggling to run his shirt through the wringers. She stood there for several seconds admiring the way that he filled out his jeans.

He must have sensed that someone was there, and turned to look over his shoulder. "Hey Abby." he said with an automatic smile.

"Hey sexy!" she stepped behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "What are you doing?"

Sam straightened up to face her. When he looked into her green eyes, he felt the guilt of breaking into the attic coming back. "I'm trying to wash up my clothes."

"What's wrong?" she looked up at him curiously. "There's something up with you."

"Huh? No, no - nothing's wrong." he blinked. "What could be wrong?"

Abby could see in his eyes that something was troubling him. It bothered her that he wouldn't tell her and she was determined to find out what it was.

"You can't hide things from a psychic, remember?" She eyed him more closely. "I can see it in your eyes, and you're giving off a weird vibe."

"Oh, that's just all the deviled eggs I ate at supper!" he laughed nervously.

"Sam and Abby! C'mon in, the ice cream is almost ready!" Dean yelled from the kitchen.

"This time Dean has perfect timing." Sam thought to himself, breathing a silent sigh of relief. "C'mon, let's go get some ice cream."

"You're off the hook for now, sweetie." she said, grabbing his hand. "But I'll find out what's bothering you sooner or later."

They headed through the kitchen and out onto the front porch to find Dean scooping some freshly made ice cream out of the maker.

"Just in time." Opal smiled, picking up some plastic bowls from one of the old rocking chairs. "I hope you like strawberry ice cream, Sam."

"I've never had homemade ice cream, ma'am. We never made any in Kansas." he replied, taking a bowl from her.

"You've got to be kidding!" Abby replied, shocked. "Wow, you are in for a treat when that ice cream hits your tongue!"

"It must be a Southern thing." Dean said, taking the first taste of his ice cream. "Mmmm, this is good!"

Sam lifted his spoon to taste the frozen treat. "Man, this is delicious!" He immediately dipped his spoon in for another heaping spoonful.

"Whoa! Better not eat that ice cream too fast!" Abby laughed. "You'll get brain freeze, sweetie!"

"If he had a brain to freeze." Dean smirked, sitting down in the other rocking chair next to Opal.

"Ha! Ha!" Sam shot him a dirty look, sliding into the porch swing beside Abby.

It was the perfect summer night to sit out on the front porch. The sun was quickly sliding under the horizon leaving pink, purple, and red streaks in the sky. All the colors made Sam think of that mysterious painting in the attic he had been so close to seeing. The lightning bugs danced on the humid summer breeze and frogs croaked at a nearby pond.

"Ahhh, nature's symphony." Opal sighed, closing her eyes. "It is so peaceful out here."

"Yeah, it is." Abby moved closer to Sam on the swing, dipping out a little ice cream on her finger and slowly wiping it on his nose.

Dean let out a slight snicker. Sam looked annoyed, but then smiled down at Abby as she moved closer into the crook of his underarm. He took his hand and wiped the melting ice cream from his nose, gingerly wiping it on her chin and then smearing a little on her upper chest.

Abby gave Sam's knee a slight squeeze which made him squirm. In turn he buried his nose in her dark hair, searching for her ear to whisper something private.

"Okay!" Dean stood up, making Opal jump in her chair. "Miss Opal you mentioned something that needed to be repaired in the parlor?"

"Dean honey, that can wait until tomorrow." Opal looked up at him strangely, not wanting to move from her comfortable spot.

"Uh, I doubt if it can wait until morning." Dean took the elderly lady by the hand. "Come show me what you need done."

Dean held the screen door open for Opal as she walked through. As he walked over the threshold, he turned the porch light off and softly shut the big wooden door behind him. Sam and Abby sat there in the moonlight first in disbelief, then excitement.

"I thought they'd never leave!" Sam whispered, making a mental note to thank his brother for giving them some privacy. They instinctively moved closer to each other and Sam took a minute to take in the sight of her.

The moonlight spilled off the porch and shone on Abby's face. Her green eyes sparkled in the silver light. Her skin looked like porcelain as she smiled back at him as he touched her cheek with the palm of his hand.

He slowly leaned in for a long, passionate kiss. She met him halfway, returning the kiss, wrapping her arms around his shoulders tightly. His lips moved from her mouth to the center of her neck, which sent shivers down her whole body.

The sensation of his mouth on her neck made her shudder. She clung to his broad shoulders as tight as her small arms and hands could. He slid his hands slowly down her curvy body and squeezed her ass, pulling her even closer.

She ran her hands down his strong chest, along his rippling abs, and finally rested on the zipper of his jeans. Sam jumped slightly in surprise as she unbuttoned his jeans and then slowly pulled the zipper down. Feeling inside his boxers, her hand rubbed and caressed his rock hard cock. She heard him catch his breath then moan in approval. He slid one hand under her tank top and bra, cupping one breast.

In one quick move, he had her on her back in the swing. Pushing her top and bra up and out of the way, he took a nipple in his mouth. Abby bucked and arched her back in pleasure. She still had her hand in Sam's jeans, and she felt his cock double in size and hardness.

Keeping one hand on her breast, with his free hand he pulled her elasticized shorts down to her knees leaving her panties on. He hesitated over her, getting more turned on by the sight of her white lace bikini panties against her tanned skin. He then bent down, letting his breath saturate her most private part.

Abby gave Sam's arm a slight squeeze, which made him lower his mouth between her legs. She could feel liquid fire rush through her whole body as she felt his tongue licking at the thin fabric. She moaned and thrashed her head from side to side when his probing tongue moved the fabric aside and tasted her. She could feel his strong hands on the sides of her body tugging her lace panties slowly off her hips.

Suddenly the porch light snapped on. Dean stood in the doorway with his back to the door, like he was blocking it. A stunned Sam and Abby both sat up in the swing. Opal was trying to get around Dean to come out onto the porch.

Sam and Abby quickly pulled their clothes on and jumped off the side of the porch as Opal pushed by Dean.

"I have to get this leftover ice cream off the porch before the critters get into it!" she said slightly irritated.

"Don't look!" Dean yelled, covering her eyes with his large hands.

Opal jumped at the loud outburst, trying to get Dean's hands off her eyes so she wouldn't fall off the porch. "Don't look at what?"

Dean looked over at the porch swing that twisted wildly on its chains, evidence of the two lovers' quick getaway.

"Don't look now, but the ice cream is melting." he smiled sheepishly.

"Look at this," Opal bent over to pick up the machine with the leftover ice cream in it. "the critters have already found it."

"Yeah," he replied, looking around the porch for his brother. "Darn critters in your swing trying to eat our ice cream!"

Opal turned and gave Dean a confused, but amused look. "I had forgotten how rambunctious young men can be! You and your brother are quite the characters!"

"Uh...thanks?" He didn't know whether that was a compliment or not. As he helped Opal take the ice cream machine inside the house, he took one last look around the porch, wondering where Sam and Abby were hiding.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

Sam and Abby had made their quick getaway over the side of the porch which was about a three foot drop. Luckily, Opal's hydrangea bush had broken most of their fall.

"You ok, Sam?" Abby whispered, helping him up off the ground.

"Yeah, I think so." he laughed. "Thank goodness that big flower bush was here to catch us."

"I planted that there myself. Good spot, huh?" she laughed.

"Yeah." He moved closer, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against his hard body.

She smiled up at him as the moonlight bathed them in soft silvery light. "What do you say we find a nice, private spot to pick up where we left off?"

"Sounds good to me." he smiled back. "Somewhere we won't be interrupted for the rest of the night."

"I know the perfect place." she smiled a sly smile. "Follow me."

Taking her hand, Sam's body ached with anticipation of being alone with her. Being so close to making love to her there on the porch swing just added to the excitement. He looked forward to spending the night pleasuring her and making love to her all night.

She led him to the back door of the house where he had been using the wringer washer in the backyard. "Hopefully grandmother hasn't locked this door yet." she whispered as she turned the doorknob. "She usually locks this one last."

The door swung open and she winked at him playfully. Pulling him through the door, they tiptoed up the old wooden stairs past Sam and Dean's room. Sam glanced over at the door to see if Dean was in there. The door was shut, and he could see a small sliver of light on the floor. He knew Dean was in there, probably looking at his dirty magazine.

She led him to the very end of the long hall, on the backside of the second story. "This is my room." she whispered, slowly opening the door. "Nobody will hear us because your brother's and my grandmother's rooms are so far away."

The thoughts of complete privacy made Sam's cock begin to get hard again. She led him into the dark room, her seductive green eyes full of desire.

"Alone at last." Sam growled, taking her in his arms, kissing her passionately.

Abby sighed as she surrendered to his kisses. She just couldn't get enough of him. She found him so sexy and mysterious from the moment she laid eyes on him.

Locking eyes with her, and in one quick move, he scooped her up into his strong arms. She was so surprised, she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly. She loved the sudden exhilaration of being slightly overpowered.

"I won't let you fall." he said softly. With one foot he closed the door to the room, turning the small key that was in the lock.

"Now we won't be disturbed." he smiled a sexy smile that made her melt. She could feel herself becoming very wet. It was such a turn on that behind closed doors Sam was coming out of his shell, and his true passions were revealed. When they first met, he was a shy, quiet guy that blushed a lot.

He carried her over to the bed and slowly lowered her down onto the soft blanket. He hesitated for several seconds, their faces only inches apart.

"What?" Abby laughed, searching his deep hazel eyes.

His eyes softened as he looked at how sexy she was with her dark hair spilling over the pillow. Her dark emerald eyes sparkled against the moonlight, and her body begged him to take her. For an instant he experienced a moment of deja vu.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Supernatural: Hot and Bothered Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds