• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Loving Wife

My Loving Wife

Do you remember what your childhood when you imagined what the perfect life would be and who you would marry?

Well, mine was the fantasy perfect wife. She would be loving, beautiful, caring, a nymphomaniac, great cook, a wonderful mother, a playboy pinup, and a porn star that would fulfill every one of wants and desires.

My fantasy met reality when I met Amanda. Amanda is THE perfect woman, but most of all, mine. She is the object of every fantasy and desire you could ever have or want. If I can think it up, she will gladly perform it, the epitome of the perfect wife.

Does she have her flaws? Yes, I am sure she does, but I can't see them. What do mean, you ask? Here is an example. Our sun has sun spots correct? Next time it is a nice bright day, try going out and looking directly into the sun to see the sunspots. You know they are there, but you can't see them cause of the brightness of the sun's rays. Just like my Amanda, I know she has some flaws, but her perfection is so overwhelming that it overshadows any imperfections that might be there.

To start off on how we met, we were introduced through a mutual friend and had known each other for quite some time before anything started between us. Late one night when neither of us could sleep, we started talking on the computer and, one thing led to another, and the topic turned more to a sexual flirtatious nature.

Nothing overly sexual at first, but as time progressed, so did the talk of sex. I saw her in a whole new light.

My first sexual encounter with Amanda will be forever etched in my mind. It is often the topic of thought when she isn't around and I masturbate thinking of her. I had been sick and running a fever and she offered to come over and check up on me. I was in bed and she was so loving and nurturing to me while I was delirious with fever.

I have always had this desire for a mothering type woman in my life, and here she was taking care of me. I was so turned on by her being there, and in my mind she seduced me. If you were to ask her, her recollections would be a little more on the mutual side, but in my mind, I like to think that se seduced me.

It started with a peck on the forehead, then a hug, then a couple of kisses on the cheek, and before we knew it, we were locked in a passionate kiss that had both of us moaning with desire. She took my pants off, and proceeded to slowly tease and toy with me by caressing my inner thighs and stomach. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it while kissing me with lustful abandon and our tongues dancing together like two snakes in a mating dance. My hand had worked its way up her stomach and trying my best to feel her tits that were hidden in her bra. Once I had undid her bra, she took her shirt and bra off while smiling at me and leaned over to put her tits in my face so I could lick and suck on her tits. It almost broke my heart that she took them away from me only to watch her kneel down in between my legs and look me in my eyes with wanton desire and took her mouth and tongue and proceeded to lick and suck me in a way that no woman had ever done.

I found out that day what a perfect blow job was. She moaned and sucked on my cock like she actually enjoyed and wanted to get me off. I couldn't hold out much longer cause of her expert mouth and the moans and whimpering that was coming from her like she wanted and needed nothing more than me cumming down her throat. As I bucked my hips to meet her mouth, I shot my cum down her as she kept moaning like she was getting off just sucking me dry. As my hard on was subsiding, she licked the base of my cock and my balls from any cum that might have accidentally escaped her mouth.

She sighed like she had just gone without water for 2 days and got her first refreshing drink. Later on, she told me that she loves nothing more than sucking my cock. It is horrible to have to endure one or two blowjobs on a daily basis, but what is a guy to do?

I do have a confession about my wife that I haven't shared with anyone till now. I know this sounds funny, but I have never fucked my wife. Yes, you heard me correctly, I have never fucked her. Now, making love to her is a totally different story. That is done between us more on an hourly basis than a daily basis. Yes, not only did I marry the most beautiful woman in the world but it turns out I married a nympho too.

Making love to my wife is a totally different euphoria than fucking. If you have only experienced the act of sex (fucking, if you will), you are only experiencing a one side of a multifaceted dimension of the sexual experience. Let me equate it to food. Next time you sit down to eat your favorite entrée, blind fold yourself and put a clothespin on your nose. Try eating the whole meal that way with only your taste buds to be your determining factor on the satisfaction of the meal. There are so much more that goes into the mind process. Start with the visual presentation of the meal, including color and texture that determines if it is first desirable. Then you have the aroma that goes along with the taste. It takes all the senses to make the perfect meal. Same goes with the act of lovemaking.

There is the love that is between both of us that we want nothing more than to fulfill every desire that each one of us has. It makes every sexual experience more fulfilling than the last time. Amanda is my drug, my every want and desire.

I know that most guys fantasize about other women at every opportunity, but I can't seem to do it. Have you ever had your favorite brand of something only to try the knock-off brand? Yeah, it's just not the same. My sweet beautiful Amanda, yeah, it's hell having to come home to her every night after a hard day at work.

If you are thinking that my wife is not into anything kinky, man, are you wrong. She has done things to me that would make a porn star blush. You name it. Any sex position I want. It is like a smorgasbord of sex with her every day. Doesn't matter what it is. Porn, she is the first to get the tapes out. She loves to make homemade sex tapes of us and it was her idea. Anal, toys, DP with toys, sex stories, and we even have done a few threesomes with her licking and sucking other girls. My goal every time is to try to outdo how many times she cums from our previous record.

I always leave it up to her to which way she wants me to cum. She says her favorite is sucking her pussy juices off of my cock and it mixing together with my cum as I cum down her throat. I still don't get what she loves about the taste of my cum, but I am not arguing.

Her favorite still is her getting on me with my dick in her pussy while she rides me and alternates between shoving her long nipples into my mouth or moaning how much she loves me and how much she loves my cock as she cums over and over while riding it. All I have to do is lay back and enjoy the view of the most beautiful and loving woman riding my cock and try my best not to cum too quickly.

After all this time, Amanda can still get me hard by just looking at me and smiling. Nothing else, just smiling at me. It gets me hard just thinking about her.

My most favorite thing to do with her is let her control me. Rape me and make me do anything and everything that she wants with no thought of my wants or emotions. Only problem is, that's what she wants too.

I love it when she gets controlling and tells me exactly what she wants and how she wants it. One of her favorite things for me to do is no matter where I am at, all I have to do is bend her over and move her panties to the side and slide my dick into her hot wet pussy and have my way with her till I cum deep inside her.

Have you ever made love to your wife in every room in the house? How about every sex position in every room in the house? It's harder than you think, no pun intended.

If you ever wonder what you get when you cross June Cleaver, a beautiful pin up model, a nymphomaniac porn star, loving wife and mother, and your best friend? I do. Her name is Amanda and she is married to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Loving Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds