• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her True Self Ch. 02

Her True Self Ch. 02

Rules and Punishment: (Fundamental Rules)

Before moving in with him she knew what the rules were going to be, they had discussed them many times. Discuss might be too strong a word, he told her the rules and she just wanted to start following them (but there was that unbearable waiting she had to do till she turned eighteen, the longest five months of her life).

The rules were the reason why she wanted to become his, and to fully devote herself to both him and what would become her new laws. These were rules that would provide her with extreme structure and discipline that she never had, but always craved for. They would at once make life both much simpler and much harder.

This was what she loved about him most. It was the extreme structure, yet at the same time the tremendous love and devotion that he showed her.

Even more than that, he was both fair and strict. Unlike her parents, her friends, and her teachers that would always let her slide for any mistakes she made, he would catch her slightest errors and would punish her. However, she always knew what she was being punished for and she always recognizes that if she is receiving discipline, then it is because she truly deserves it.

************************

The first rule, and really the most important one, was to always tell him the truth, no matter whether it was about her actions, feelings, or her thoughts. She was doing this out of her own free will; she was doing this because she needed it as much as he did. This meant that, as the saying goes, the truth would set her free.

Rule two stated that she was not allowed to orgasm without his permission. This was the surrender of her most basic urge; it was her gift to him and a sign of her complete surrender. The rule was the most difficult to comply with because the other rules were designed to do everything to stimulate her and drive her closer to the edge, but she used all her strength to always try to obey.

************************

The first two rules were what he called the foundation rules, which meant they would carry the harshest punishment.

All reprimands no matter how small would involve a whipping, canning, or spanking, completely dependent on his mood and what he thought was most appropriate at the time, but some rules would have additional levels of punishment depending on which one she had failed to follow (and the first two rules would carry the harshest punishment).

Breaking a fundamental rule meant she would get a tattoo as a reminder of her offence and as a way to prevent future failures. She already had three unauthorized orgasms in the last four months and now had three tattoos to serve as a permanent reminder.

Her first tattoo happened in the first week when she was masturbating and trying to edge herself in the morning (as per one of her rules) and ended up going over and having a fantastic orgasm, but as with any pleasure she got in her new life it always came at a big price.

The next day they both went to the nearby tattoo and piercing parlor and got a tattoo on the sole of her left foot that was two lines and started from her heel and finished where her sole and toes met. The tattoo in bold black letters said, "Property of" on the top line and his last name on the line below it. It almost resembled a Made in China symbol that you see on the bottom of dolls feet; unlike a doll though this one was a mark of possession as much as a mark of a maker. With all the nerve endings in the foot, the first tattoo of her life might have been one of her most painful ones. She did have a side benefit in that she was able to rest and be off her feet for a few days while it healed.

************************

The next two orgasms she had without permission happened in a one week span at the end of their second month together. One happened when they were having a long fuck session after he came back from work. While she was dead tired from her own work and from all the other chores and assignments she had to do, it was still a wild night, which after all she had been through had overwhelmed her senses, and she without first getting his permission climaxed, releasing all the days pent up frustration and stresses.

The second one came a few days later while she was masturbating in the McDonald's bathroom during her lunch time (as per another of her rules). What made it even worse was that her manager at the McDonalds was in the bathroom when she had her unauthorized orgasm and squirted all over the stall door and floor. Having to clean up and lick all her own juices while the manager was standing by the sink and mirror on the other side of the quarter length bathroom partition, pretending to not have noticed anything, made the whole experience even more humiliating and degrading. This only helping to drive her desires and excitement higher.

After both orgasms her pleasure was only broken up by her knowledge of what that would mean to her body. She tried to plead with him to forgive her for it, hoping that especially on the second one where she called him up and admitted her mistake right away, that he would show some leniency to her. He would not listen though and despite knowing that some new permanent addition would be put on her body, she was happy that he did not back down to her, like all the rest had in her previous life.

************************

One of the two new punishment tattoos was on the small of her back and said "BITCH". It was done in large bubble letters with a bold black outlines and inside filled with a different bright neon color for each letter. The letters were very large and the lower third actually started on the top of her ass cheeks with the top finishing near the peak of her lower back and the stem of the T actually going down into her ass crack. The word was then encircled with ivy vines. The opposite ends of the ivy vine each ended up with a colorful leaf over the dimples in each of her ass cheeks. This tattoo would help to remind her of how she had stopped being a normal person and was now more of an animal guided by her cravings and desires.

The third tattoo was done a week after the second and was the most humiliating of the three. It was right in the middle of her pelvis with the word CUNT written the same way as the BITCH tattoo in the back was. The same large letters and bright colors were used, but instead of the Ivy she now had Pussy Willow branches circling the word, with the ends of each branch going down and touching the outside of each of her labia lips. It was large enough that the word could be made out if she ever wore jeans and a cutoff T-shirt or midriff showing tank top. It would symbolize where her urges and cravings were stemming from and what she had to gain control over to fully be submissive.

************************

Through it all she knew that she deserved to wear these tattoos as punishment for her disobedience. That is why she was put on this great earth, to obey, and this would serve as a worthy reminder of her duties.

Since the third tattoo she had not broken either of the first two rules. She knew that a fourth mistake would cost her very dearly. He had already told her that the fourth tattoo would be Ivy starting from the top of her right foot at the toes and wrapping itself all the way up her right leg and up her right side to her armpit. There would be no way of covering up this one like she could with the previous three.

This fourth one would remind her of the way her urges would wrap her up and make her break the rules, and the way she constantly had to fight them like a groundskeeper always has to watch out for and trim Ivy.

No, she did not want that tattoo; the mental image alone has helped to keep her in line and obeying the rules. That is why she loved him, he knew exactly what she needed and he made sure that she always got it.

To be continued..... (probably)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her True Self Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds