• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Birthday Fun Ch. 02

A Little Birthday Fun Ch. 02

Kim's birthday is actually not too long after mine. She took the day off to celebrate, but I wasn't able to. She said she didn't mind having the house to herself for a little while anyway. I tried to get my work done so I could leave a little early, but it wasn't meant to be. I left right at five and headed home to get ready for our night out of dinner, a movie, and a couple of drinks at our local hole in the wall.

I got home and called out her name. I stopped to buy her flowers, and wanted to give them to her so she could put them in water while I got ready so we could go. I didn't hear a response from her. I saw her car in the driveway so I assumed she was home, especially since when I went into the kitchen she had not left me a note in the designated note area that said she went out with one of her friends. I was a touch worried, but figured she was just upstairs enjoying a birthday nap before the big festivities.

I headed quietly up the stairs to try and not wake her, although she was going to have to get up soon in order to make it to dinner in time. I slowly opened our bedroom door, but was not prepared for what I saw there. Kim was in bed, but she was not taking a nap like I had anticipated. Instead, she was spread eagle on the bed, and had tied her hands and wrists (I still don't know how) with my ties to the bedposts. She was naked, except that her body was covered in clothing pins, the kind you use to hang laundry from a clothesline. They ringed her breasts, and were clamped down on each nipple. She had a series that were clipped to the lips of her vagina, and one that was attached to her clit. I stood there slack jawed, expecting her to say something, but she had gagged herself as well.

I floated over to the bed, not sure if I was awake or asleep; if this was real or I was dreaming. I noticed a piece of paper lying on the bed next to her. I read the words, still not sure what to do. "For my birthday, I wanted to be a bad girl, and so I was. I've been so bad when you were gone at work, and I need to be punished. For my birthday I want you to punish me." At least now I had a call to action! I took in more of the scene now that it had started to sink in. She had lit about twenty candles in the room, and had a couple of her favorite toys by her side on the bed, in addition to a hard leather paddle.

"So, you've been a bad little girl?" She nodded slowly, wide eyed. "I thought I could trust you alone in the house by yourself, but I see I was mistaken. You have taken the correct first step by beginning your punishment. Now I will show you what it means to disappoint me." She moaned quietly and started o squirm and fidget.

We had played around with some bondage before, but never to this extent. I wasn't sure how far she wanted to take this, and she certainly couldn't tell me. I grabbed the clips attached to her nipples, and gave them a slow, steady tug. She moaned even louder, and squirmed even more. I released them after thirty seconds, and started to unbutton and take off my shirt. She had a desperate look in her eyes as she watched me undressing. Shirt finally removed, I tugged again at her nipples, this time a shorter, more forceful tug. She seemed to like that so I did it three more times. I then took good hold of the clips and pulled them up, farther and farther from her body, reveling in her back arching as she tried in pleasured pain to maintain control. After holding her suspended, I undid the clips and took them off her nipples.

She laid her back again on the bed, and I licked around her distended nipples. I gently sucked on them, causing more squirming and moaning, while I took the rest of the clothespins from her breasts. Her breasts were red and puffy where she had clipped herself. I kept licking and sucking her nipples, occasionally giving one of them a playful bite, but my hands roamed down to her pin covered pussy. I touched the pins attached to her lips, and could feel the sensation travel up her body. I slowly undid all of the pins, causing her to writhe as I did. I left the clothespin on her clit, and flick it a couple of times with my finger. I slowly inserted a finger into her pussy while I put some pressure on her clit by moving the clip around. After less than a minute of my finger being inside of her, I felt her body tense up and wave after wave of orgasm roll through her.

I stood up straight as she recovered and started to take of my pants. She was still naked and spread eagle on the bed, and once I was naked I climbed up on the bed between her legs. The was a wet dark spot on the bed where she had come, and her pussy was glistening in the soft candle light. I snaked out my tongue ad gently licked around her sensitive clit, and her hips lifted up off the bed to get closer to my face. Her heady aroma filled my nostrils, and her sweet taste led me to bury my tongue in her pussy. I placed my hands under her ass and held her suspended off the bed. "Do you like that you naughty girl. You like getting your pussy eaten?"

I didn't wait for an answer before sticking my tongue back into her pussy. I gave her a series of good, long, hard licks up and down her pussy. I went back to work on her clit, attempting to work her up for another orgasm. I moved my hands and let her ass fall back to the bed, but she still lifted it up to try and get me deeper inside of her. I obliged her by working my finger back into her pussy while furiously licking her clit. I started to suck on her clit with my fingers buried in her pussy, twisting and rubbing her g-spot. She tensed again and had another orgasm.

I lifted my head up from between her thighs just in time to see her eyes roll back into their usual positions. I moved up near her head and undid her gag. I said "I hope you don't think I'm done punishing you. You need to suck my cock so that I can fuck you before we're done."

"Oh yes, punish me baby. I was so bad. Make me suck your cock." She lifted her head up, but was still restrained by my ties. I leaned over her face, and held my cock near her mouth. She moved towards it and swallowed me down. I pulled back a little bit, and her tongue started to circle my cock head. I grabbed the back of her head and inserted my cock back into her mouth.

"That's it. I'm going to fuck your mouth until I get hard and then I'm going to fuck your pussy. You dirty girl. I'm going to leave you tied up and have my way with you." She murmured her assent in between sucks. I pulled my cock out, and raised myself up a little bit forcing my balls to her lips. She lovingly kissed them and licked them all over. I leaned her head back, opening up her mouth wide, and gave one final thrust of my shaft into her mouth. I got up to reposition myself in between her legs.

"That's it, give your dirty girl a good stiff cock. I'm all tied up and need to be punished. Use my pussy like you want to and show me who's boss. Use my nasty hole." She was so slick I was able to enter her in one motion, and I nearly came from the pleasure she took, evidenced by the sharp intake of breath as I slid inside of her. I kept myself buried as deep as I would go, and could feel her wriggling as best she could to move my cock around inside of her to stimulate her pussy.

I pulled all of the way out, and sank all the way back in again. I did it again and again. I started to pick up speed, and soon the sound of our flesh slapping together became a constant soundtrack to the fucking going on. I looked into her eyes and said, "You pussy feels so good. Your going to make me cum inside of you." She was feeling too much pleasure to respond. All of a sudden, I pulled out but did not slam back into her. I held my cock out inches from her pussy. She cried out in anguish, and attempted to lift herself off of the bed in order to get me back inside of her. I slowly, very slowly, entered her again, leaving myself buried balls deep inside of her of five seconds before slowly, very slowly, easing myself back out. I started to use this new, slower rhythm, and she was soon begging me to fuck her harder. When she did, I slowed down even more.

"Oh please fuck me harder. I need your cock to slam into me. Oh god, make me cum. I want you to fuck me hard. I'm a bad girl; punish my dirty pussy." I pulled all of the way out and sank back to sit on my heels. I loved watching her twitch and squirm, wanting to be filled by my cock, but not being able to do anything about it. I could see her trying to work on getting the ties unbound, and grabbed her arms and forced them down on the bed. Still pinning her arms down, I again slid into her, and then started fucking her with quick short strokes. I forced my tongue into her mouth and could feel her moaning her appreciation as I fucked her.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming in your dirty pussy," I announced as I started to fill up her, and I looked down to see her eyes closed and her bottom lip quivering ins the throes of another orgasm. I reached over and undid her right wrist, which immediately flew to her clit. She rubbed in short circles as her orgasm built and then subsided. When she had finished, I undid the rest of the ties.

"Does this mean you're ready to go to dinner and a movie," she asked, rubbing her wrist where the ties had left marks. I didn't say anything, but smiled. I knew what was coming next, and it wasn't dinner and a movie.

I grabbed her wrists like I was going to caress them, but then my fingers clenched around them and she was in my clutches. I forced her to flip over so that she was across my lap with her ass sticking up in the air. She looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled. "I was a really bad girl. I was hoping to be bad enough to get a good spanking." I brought my hand down hard on her right cheek and felt my cock start to stir at the sound of the smack echoing throughout the room.

I rubbed her ass gently as I reached for the leather paddle. I could feel her tense her ass in anticipation of the blow, and gave her a series of light, quick smacks on each cheek. I grabbed one of her toys, a favorite large vibrator that she played with quite often. As I rubbed the paddle gently across her ass in between blows, I slid the toy into her still slick pussy. Once it was inserted, I gave her another series of smacks on her ass. I alternated blows and caresses with the paddle until her ass was bright red. Between the sharp pain and the turned on vibrator in her pussy, Kim was very turned on and getting close to another orgasm.

I took the toy out of her pussy, and turned it off. I gave her one more series of blows on her ass, and then blew softly over her stinging flesh. She shuddered all over her body as the cool breeze of my breath crossed her inflamed skin. I set down the paddle and grabbed a smaller dildo, one made for anal stimulation. I brushed he large vibrator across her clit and leaned in to spit on her ass. She lifted her ass off the bed to allow me better access, and I spit on he ass a couple of more times before spending it around her puckered hole with the toy. I pushed the vibrator into her pussy and started to exert pressure on her tight backdoor with the other toy. She slowly pushed back against the toy until it pushed inside of her. She gasped and allowed he body to get used to the invasion.

"Show me how a bad girl gets double penetrated," I said in a harsh whisper. She started to move her hips, rocking back and forth working both toys deeper inside of her. I saw her turn to look at me and try to speak, but she couldn't muster the ability to form words, and instead just grunted her approval. She set her own pace and chose her own depth; I just held the toys steady and allowed her to do all of the work. She had a free hand since her front side was down on the bed, and she reached back to start to jack me off. I shifted on the bed to allow her better access to my fully erect cock, and this caused the toys to sink deeper inside of her. She started to pick up the pace of both her backwards thrust on the toys and her hand motion on my prick.

Soon, she brought her self to another orgasm, her largest of the day. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body, causing her to convulse and lose her faculties for nearly five minutes. I still just held the toys steady, until she reached back to turn on the vibrator to increase her pleasure. She had let go of my cock, but as soon as it was finished. She turned around on the bed and grabbed it again. They toys were sticking out of her still. She engulfed my cock in her mouth. "That's it, you dirty, bad girl. Show me how a bad girl sucks cock. I'm going to cum in your mouth, and you're going to swallow down every drop." She gripped the base of my shaft in one hand, and wrapped her other hands around my balls, exerting gentle pressure as she slightly squeezed them.

I grabbed her hair and shouted, "I'm coming," releasing a torrent of cum into her mouth. She dutifully slurped down every drop, and licked my cock clean as it deflated, still inside of her. She pulled out the toys and smiled at me.

"Ready for that dinner an a movie now?" was all she said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Birthday Fun Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 413 milliseconds