• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Beginning and the End

The Beginning and the End

This is less of a story, and more of a remembrance of something past. If you are going to pan it, do so for writing style and not content. This one is more for me than the audience. Thank you.

I remember the first time we made love. We had discussed it, and mulled over if we were ready, and when we finally looked at each other and saw the spark in the other's eyes, we knew it was time. Buying condoms was an interesting little task, since we were both a bit shy, but we knew it was worth it. We barely spoke the whole way back to your apartment... we were nervous, but excited. We got upstairs, washed up a little bit. I was nearly shaking. You knew why. I'd had sex one time before, and it had turned out to be a complete disaster on all possible levels. I was so scared of repeating, but I knew that even if that mess happened again, it was you this time. We would be fine.

We must have clocked a record low on foreplay time. So eager, we were. We had been having oral sex for months, so we knew each other's bodies. Only the one thing remained for us to do. After only a few minutes of kissing, fondling, and licking each other, we were ready.

I unrolled the first condom wrong. I did that because I was looking at your waiting body, with your deep brown skin soaking up the lamplight, and your nipples at attention. They looked like chocolate candies. Your pussy, wet and exposed to me, so perfect.

Finally I got a condom on correctly. I laid on top of you, made sure you were ready, and then kissed you. Joined at the lips, I slid my cock into your slick slit, feeling almost no resistance at all, so soaked you were. Your moan was lost in my mouth, but when we started moving, more came. It was such bliss. Thinking of it brings tears to my eyes. The look on your face was pure and unabashed passion. Love was in your eyes, and lust on your mouth. After a few minutes of slowly thrusting into you, you pulled my ear to your mouth and whispered the most amazing thing.

"I want you to fuck me...as hard... and as fast... as you can."

I did. I pounded away at you for about 15 seconds, because you were too beautiful, and too lovely, and too tight, and I growled my impending orgasm, and pulled out to shoot my load of cum all over you, as you like.

Once I was done, we laid together, holding each other reverently. I had never been so happy. We made love again later, and this time, you came, having had the experience once already and knowing what to expect.

After that first night, we tried many things. There was the night we tried a blowjob with a flavored condom (which you insisted tasted ok, but never complained when we never did it again), sex on a chair with you facing away from me (and watching my hard shaft disappear into your tunnel made me cum harder than anything else ever had), and my personal favorite, a 45 minute marathon, during which I never even took a break, and my cock never wavered. Incredible what you did to me.

That night felt like it was never going to end, and we never wanted it to. You wanted to show off what you'd learned for the modeling show at your school, and I had you stalk a fake runway for me. Later, when it was time for you to suck my cock, I had you do it in front of the bed, on all fours, no hands, which made me harder than diamonds, and in between eating your pussy and getting your tongue on my dick now and again, I slammed my rod into you from something like 8 different positions. Hell, I still remember the order!

We started with simple missionary, which was a nice little warmup, then I had you get on top, and when you got tired from riding me, I just grabbed your ass and reamed you from below until you came. Then you turned around, and apparently that was easier to do, because reverse cowgirl lasted a solid 7 minutes without my help. Your smooth, dark chocolate ass coming down and helping your little pink hole to hide me throbbing cock was one of my best sexual memories. After that, there was doggy style, where you always cum, then a 69 to rest my pelvis, which frankly was not used to so much use! I had you roll over sideways, and we followed it up with a calmer, slower missionary, and a doggy standing half off the bed before finally, I grunted that you should turn around, and then I covered your face and tits with my cum. You grinned through the white haze, and told me it was amazing. And you were right.

Well, we ended our relationship two years ago now. I miss you very much, both personally and sexually, and I never really got closure because I never saw you after that last visit, two years, four months ago. But I have a new love now... a woman who is amazing to me, who cared about me enough and saw enough in me to wait until I recovered from our breakup... a woman whom I've asked to be my wife. This little recounting is to thank you for all you did for me. You'll never read this, I'm sure. But I want you to know you were incredible. I will always, on some level, love you, and I truly hope you find your happiness someday. Thank you for joining me for a while on my journey, and making me see what was good and to be treasured in life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Beginning and the End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 397 milliseconds