• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Strap-on Loving Son

Strap-on Loving Son

1234

Every mother worries about her son dating the right woman, nobody ever seems good enough. So, when, after a series of short term flings that didn't materialise into real relationships, my son Carl decided to settle down with Jenny, I was apprehensive at first. But when he brought her home to meet my husband and me, I knew that he had made the right choice. Jenny was very pretty, smart and funny, basically the ideal woman.

I guess you could almost say that I had a bit of a mum crush on her. I would even go so far as to say that I would have been quite angry with Carl if he broke up with her. That, however, didn't seem especially likely, he was utterly besotted and it was clear to any observer that Jenny was definitely the one with the power in their relationship while Carl did whatever she wanted. I didn't mind that at all, she'd managed to get my son doing some things that I'd never managed in years of being his mother.

As you may have guessed, Jenny and me became fast friends. In spite of the over twenty year age gap, we were just like any girl friends hanging out together, even when Carl wasn't around. We would go out to bars or clubs or to the cinema together, leaving our men, Carl and his father, at home to take care of themselves. Inevitably, when you get girl friends and cocktails together, the talk invariably turns to sex and, even despite our relationship as prospective mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, this was the case with us.

"Of course, you've got to have a good vibrator, every girl should have one," Jenny was saying, "Not that Carl doesn't satisfy me, but only a girl really knows how to get herself off properly, and sometimes that's just what I need."

"Exactly," I laughed, I couldn't agree more, sometimes John just didn't really do it for me in the bedroom and I had to bring myself to a climax instead, "Never underestimate the value of a prosthetic dick!"

"Mmm, yeah," Jenny agreed, "It's always good for a girl to have toys. A nice, long strap-on comes in pretty handy too."

"Huh?" I asked, a little surprised and confused. I'd kind of assumed that Jenny was straight, and I knew she was in a monogamous relationship with my son and therefore didn't think a strap-on dildo was something she'd really need.

"Oh yeah," Jenny erupted into a fit of giggles, the mojitos we were drinking clearly beginning to go to her head, "Carl's such a submissive in the bedroom! He likes nothing more than bending over and taking a hard fake cock up his pretty arse!" She giggled again, "Sorry, I shouldn't be saying things like that to his mother, really, should I?"

"Um..." I struggled to find something to say, I was so taken aback by Jenny just dropping that revelation into the middle of our conversation, but I have to admit that I was intrigued and excited to hear it. It felt pretty weird for a mother hearing revelations about her son's sex life, but I couldn't help but feel a certain thrill at the thought of my manly son on his knees, with his pretty girlfriend taking him from behind. "Um, that's a bit unusual isn't it?"

"Oh, Alison, you should try it!" Jenny enthused, "It feels sooo good, being the dominant one, being the one in control, taking your man and fucking him good. And, trust me, it's pretty good for him too. You should see the expression on Carl's face as my rubber dick slides up inside him! He's a real kinky one, your son."

"I have to say, you do make it sound pretty good, Jenny," I smiled and giggled, the alcohol obviously getting to my head as well, "But John's far too vanilla in his sexual interests, our sex life is pretty regular and samey. I'd never get him to experiment with any kinky stuff."

Jenny appeared to consider this for a second before giggling even more, this time with a wicked glint in her eye that I could tell meant my younger friend was thinking of something not entirely wholesome.

"You know, Alison, I've got a really naughty idea," she smirked, "You've got a husband who won't have any of the kinky fun you want, but we both know somebody else who loves it..."

"You don't mean....?" I said, shocked at the direction this conversation was taking.

"Sure, you want to try out fucking some sweet manly arse, and you've got a guy under your own roof who likes to take it like that. It would be stupid not to take advantage of that situation," she grinned.

"You can't seriously be suggesting I screw my own son, can you, Jenny?"

"Come on, Ali, I know I can make him want it," she smirked, "Every son secretly fantasises about fucking his mother every once in a while, I've just got to make him admit to it. And I know that mother's sometimes think of their sons like that as well. Don't tell me you're not imagining him now, naked, on his knees, begging for you to fuck him with your trembling, hard cock!"

And that's how I agreed with my son's girlfriend that I would screw his arse with a big, hard strap-on. I know, it's pretty weird, but I was drunk and horny and that is never a good time to be making any deals. Besides, I was curious. I guess I always had this kinky side that I had never been able to bring out thanks to John's rather conventional attitude to sex, so when Jenny suggested bringing out a dominant, incestuous side to me, I guess I couldn't resist. Even after I had sobered up the following morning, I didn't back down. I had convinced myself to want this and now that desire was embedded within me.

Besides, I doubt I would have been able to go back on my word even if I had wanted to as Jenny had really seized upon the idea and wouldn't let me forget it. The next day when I saw her, she was really excited and scheming about just what we could do to pull it off, to convince her boyfriend to not just come out about wanting it up his arse, but to do it with his mother again. In fact, it became rapidly clear that we weren't really playing out a new fantasy of mine so much as one of hers.

Jenny had decided, once more possibly playing out her own hot sex fantasy in her head, that the best thing to do to turn Carl onto the idea was to have him "accidentally" catch us together making out and playing with each other's firm, aroused bodies. She reasoned that watching such a hot scene play out would cause my son, her boyfriend, to start being ruled more by his dick and his lust than his mind and therefore do more to seduce him than if we just suggested the idea to him.

Now, I had never even thought about being with another woman, but the thought of it didn't totally turn me off, after all I had never done a lot of what we were planning, there was a first time for everything. Although I had never thought especially sexually about another woman, that did not mean to say that I had never found one attractive. Certainly I would be a fool not to see how very good looking Jenny was. Part of the reason why I was so pleased for Carl was that he had bagged himself such a hottie, not to put too fine a point on it.

I imagine that if I had a type in women, then Jenny would be it. She was a petite and perfectly proportioned with a slender waist and shapely butt and legs. Her skin was pale and her dark hair was almost black and cut into a cute bob. Her blue eyes danced and sparkled when she was excited, which, in this particular case, was quite pronounced. So, yes, if I did have to make out, to kiss and lick and fondle, another woman then Jenny would definitely have been my first choice.

Even so, I was understandably a little nervous when the day she had picked out came around. My husband was out golfing all day and so I had invited Jenny and Carl around to spend the day with me. Jenny had agreed to come around in the morning and then Carl would join us for lunch, that would give us ample opportunity to have him "discover" us in a compromising but arousing situation.

When Jenny came around and I answered the door to her, I was quivering with nerves while Jenny was her usual bubbly charming self. Soon enough, she had put me at ease and outlined the details of the plan for her day. She carried a bag with her and she opened it to reveal two strap-on dildos bigger than my husband's dick, with a realistic veiny appearance. One was bright purple and the other was a more natural flesh colour. She handed me the flesh coloured one and kept the other for herself. She then explained that she had decided that we should wear these under our skirts to bring them out and just the right moment when my son had been brought around to the idea of a threesome with us.

Then we went up to the bedroom and we picked out an outfit that she assured me would drive my son wild. I had a crimson lace balconette bra that pushed up my still rather impressively sizeable breasts and gave my a cleavage to be proud of. There were also a pair of matching thong panties. I had bought these hoping for a special occasion to impress my husband but he never seemed especially excited at the thought. Now, however, Jenny told me they were perfect.

"Really? They're not really John's favourite?" I asked her.

"Yeah, these are definitely the ones," she replied, "You know Carl bought me a set just like this. They completely didn't suit me and I eventually demanded why he had thought of it and, after some coaxing, told me that he had seen you in this and thought they looked pretty sexy. That was the first time that I thought maybe he might have that mother complex so many guys have."

"Wow," I said, genuinely surprised, "I'd never noticed anything like that from him."

"No, mother's don't usually," she grinned, "They just think it's normal adoring behaviour from a son to a mother."

It was moments like this that made me believe this crazy plan might actually work, that my son might actually submit to being screwed by his own mother. Without Jenny's confidence and excitement, I could never have gone through with anything like this. However, under Jenny's guidance, I found myself doing everything I would never have thought was in me.

Anyway, as soon as Jenny had left me to change outfits, I stripped out of my everyday clothes and put on the strap-on harness. I had never worn anything remotely like it so I couldn't help admiring my reflection in the mirror. My body looked pretty decent for a woman in her mid-forties. I was no longer as thin as I had be but I'd kept my figure pretty well and my large breasts remained the envy of many younger women, as did my blonde curls without even a hint of grey. However, what really drew my attention in was the unusual protuberance between my legs. For a second it almost looked like a real cock dangling between my soft, feminine thighs, a strange sight but a fascinating one.

After spending altogether too long looking at my body, I slipped into the crimson panties, giving me an obvious bulge almost as if I was a guy wearing them. I put on the bra and a pair of black stockings that made my legs look really good, even if I say so myself. The bulging fake cock in my pretty panties was covered by a knee length skirt and my breasts contained by a tight blouse.

"Wow, looking hot stuff, Alison," Jenny said as I joined her in the living room.

She was also dressed in a short skirt and a tight sweater and joined me to run her hands over my arse in my tight little skirt. She grasped at my rubber dick and smirked to feel it through my skirt and panties. Directing my eyes to her pretty body, she flipped up her mini-skirt to reveal the purple strap-on hanging between her legs.

"Your son won't be able to resist two hot women like us," she laughed.

We knew that Carl was supposed to be joining us for lunch around one that afternoon. It was now around 12:30, which meant that we had about half an hour until we expected him to show and catch us at it. Of course, we had to make sure that we were in the middle of something at the moment that he walked through the door, so I guess we had to get on with it.

I let Jenny take the lead once more, simply following what she wanted as she took me by the hand and led me to sit on the sofa. The touch of her hand was soft but enticing and I felt a tingle of anticipation as I sat beside her and she laid her hand on my knee and began to rub and caress me through my soft stockings.

"Alison, you know I always thought you were really beautiful," Jenny said, looking right into my eyes, "You're absolutely gorgeous."

"Well, Jenny, I think you're beautiful too," I responded, feeling all girlish and trembling like I hadn't in decades, "I think any mother would be happy to have you as a daughter-in-law."

"And I think that any man...or woman would be thrilled to have you as a lover," she smiled, her pretty face just inches from mine.

Jenny reached up and brushed a blonde curl from out my eyes. She leant into me and planted a tender, soft kiss against my lips. For a second, I felt her girlish softness brush against mine before pulling away. It was the first time I had ever kissed a woman and it felt pretty good. It was like kissing a guy only different, softer, gentler and more tender. It was the first time I'd kissed a woman but I was getting the feel that I didn't want it to be the last.

The second kiss, I was the one to initiate. I pulled her back into me and pressed my soft lips on hers. This time the sweet kiss lasted longer and when Jenny ran her tongue around our lips I was only too willing to open up and let her in. I could feel my body relax and respond to Jenny's touches as her tongue explored my mouth. I felt myself give in to her completely.

Her hand rubbed my thigh up along my stockings and under my skirt to the bare exposed skin above my stocking tops. Just that light, feathery touch was enough to get me as excited as lots of foreplay usually managed. My own hands began to tug at her tight sweater, allowing the desire filled part of me to take over from any of my rational, sensible doubts. I wanted to see my son's girlfriend's body exposed and naked before me.

Breaking momentarily from our kisses, I pulled the sweater up over Jenny's head, watching her hair bounce back into place. She smiled at me as I ran my eyes down from her full sexy lips to her now exposed chest. She hadn't been wearing a bra and taking her sweater off revealed her breasts in all their glory. They were quite a bit smaller than mine but perfectly formed, pert and round and in the full blossom of youth, while my own were perhaps beginning to show signs that my body was twice the age of this young hottie.

"Wow," I gasped, "Beautiful."

"Thank you, Ali," she smiled, "Want to get a closer look?"

I reached out and touched them, they were soft and malleable, but her little nipples were already stiffened to a point as I touched them. I liked to play with my own breasts while I pleasured myself but doing it to another, younger, prettier body than my own gave me even greater pleasure, especially as I watched the expression of pleasure on Jenny's lips.

She grabbed my head and pulled me into her chest so I was right up against those flawless breasts of hers as I cupped them in my hands. I knew what she wanted me to do and was happy to oblige. I pulled one breast towards my mouth and kissed her warm skin. My tongue extended and I began to lick all around her pointy nipple, making her moan with pleasure.

"Mmmm, Ali, that feels gooood," she sighed, "Are you sure you've never been with a woman before? The touch of your hands and tongue feels great, like you know just what you're doing."

"No, I'd never have thought of it," I admitted, as I licked and kissed both of her round orbs, "But it feels good, it feels right, like because I'm a woman I know far more instinctively how to please you."

As I continued to lick my future daughter-in-law's perky young breasts, the younger woman lost no time in tearing at the buttons of my tight blouse, pulling it open to get at my own larger, older tits. I allowed her to slide my blouse off and cast it aside just like her sweater to reveal the crimson bra I wore to show off my big bust.

"Oh, Ali!" Jenny gasped, "I've always loved and envied your beautiful breasts. So big and tasty! Now you've felt mine, let me have a go at yours!"

She pushed me back so I instinctively threw back my head and arched my back to enhance the look of my curves, pushing my chest up and out towards her. Eagerly, she bent over me and pulled my breasts from the confines of my lacy lingerie, leaving the bra on but pulling the cups away from my chest bumps to get a closer look at my naked flesh, the very breasts at which her boyfriend had once suckled.

Jenny leant in further into my impressive cleavage and began to do just as I had with her, cupping and fondling my large breasts with her hands and kissing and licking the trembling exposed flesh, suckling on my nipples until they were almost as hard as hers, and generally using my funbags for all kinds of play that made me quite light headed.

My first sexual experience with a woman was such a novelty, and Jenny was so beautiful and such a tender lover even during this foreplay, that I felt more turned on than I could remember in a long time. Beneath my little skirt, I was still wearing a strap-on dick and my pussy got wetter and wetter rubbing against the end of it as Jenny licked my breasts.

"Mmmm, oh Jenny, yes, that's good," I sighed.

I hadn't forgotten the reason I was making out with my future daughter-in-law, and why she was giving me such pleasure licking my tits. However, I was also lost in enjoying the moment and wanted it to continue for as long as possible. Therefore, you can imagine the mix of feelings and emotions that rushed through me on hearing a key in the door and a step in the hallway that signified Carl had come in.

Jenny too heard the sound of the door but didn't stop what she was doing, if anything, her mouth moved more keenly over my breasts, her free hand took mine and made me rub her own chest, making us both sigh louder as the door to the living room opened. My body tensed up and my heart skipped a beat but I couldn't help feeling incredibly aroused and turned on. Even with my son about to enter the room, I didn't want his girlfriend to stop kissing and fondling my breasts.

I was so tense with anticipation at what might happen next that I was probably as speechless as Carl when he saw his mother and girlfriend half naked and locked in a passionate embrace. That, of course, only served to heighten the notion that we were surprised to be discovered. I just sat there, my breasts still pushed up into Jenny's hands, as he just stood there, staring open mouthed.

"Jenny? What the...?!" he gasped, unable to express whatever was going through his mind at that moment, "Mum!?"

I didn't know what to say or how to proceed at all. Suddenly, I was completely panicked. I had been so swept along by Jenny's keenness, her desire, what were obviously her fantasies, that I had been blind to how much of a disaster this could prove. I could wind up completely breaking up my son's love life and my own marriage and being outed as a lesbian, which I was pretty sure I wasn't, at least not completely. Fortunately for all of us, Jenny was still totally focused on her plan and remained calm and confident.

"Carl, hi, sorry we hadn't expected you so soon," she smiled, looking up from my breasts to turn her attention to my son, "As you can see, me and your mum started the party without you."

"What?" Carl was aghast, "I don't understand, what's going on?"

Throughout this whole conversation, Jenny turned to face her boyfriend, but kept her arm around me, both our bare torsos and naked breasts were on show, pointed directly at him, our skirts still hid the secret below. As she talked in a manner both reasonable and yet seductive, she continued to caress and fondle me, occasionally giving me a soft kiss as she coaxed my son, her boyfriend, to join us.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Strap-on Loving Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds