• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Continuing to Make It Work

Continuing to Make It Work

12

This is the seventh story in the cruise and revenge series and is a continuation of that story line. It may make more sense if you read the other stories first. Like all of the other stories, it is entirely fictional just like all of the characters. This is all made up. So, take a deep breath and let it go. Either choose to enjoy it as you read or just stop reading.

***************************** *******************************

Barb and I had decided to meet with Jody to discuss the possibility of getting together again to "settle their debt". It was easy to set up the meeting in the city park where we planned to have a sack lunch over a quiet and private conversation the next Saturday. We all arrived about the same time and found a picnic table in the shade and away from other people.

Jody commented it had been so long since she had heard from us, she thought we were no longer interested and she had begun to look for someone else to move on to. But, she was glad we had finally contacted her as she still really wanted to do this. Barb told her she could understand as it had been some time but she too wanted to get together with Jody at least one more time. I told Jody I understood she wanted to do this but I wondered just why. I would really appreciate her telling us if she didn't mind.

Jody said she was taking over control of her relationship with Tom. She had been telling him ever since that night about the mess he had made and how she was going to have to give herself to clean up his mess. She was going to have to submit her body to the man he had offended to pay off his debt. In reality, she was tired of his ineffective business dealings which cost them more than he ever made. She was carrying the entire financial burden for their marriage and was going to force him to make some changes. She was also sexually frustrated with his inadequacies. She had already started making some changes in their sexual relationship and this would help her there too.

I told Jody I didn't want any of this coming back on us. We didn't need any trouble. She assured us she controlled the money so she controlled everything about Tom. He was all about money and he was nothing on his own. So we set up the event for the coming Friday evening at our house. I told her what to bring and how to dress. I had come with a sort of a plan just in case we went ahead with it.

Friday evening about 7 pm Jody showed up. Wearing a button up sun dress and sneakers, she sat her bag down in the family room. She told us to look at what she had brought before we got started. She opened up her video recorder and played back the last clip in the memory. It showed Tom tied down on their bed naked as she made him lick her pussy and ass telling him to get her ready to go over to our house to pay his debt. She got off his face and put on the dress. As she buttoned it up, she told him he was going to stay there tied up until she got back so he could finish cleaning up his mess by cleaning up the mess I was going to make inside of her.

We sat up her camcorder next to ours so we both would have movies of this. They were both far enough back to get a good clear view of the leather couch and the floor area just in front of it. We got her small butt plug out of her bag and placed it along with our strap on vibrator near the leather couch. Barb just removed her house coat to get naked. With me sitting on the couch in my robe and shorts and with Jody standing in front of me, we were ready to start so Barb started the camcorders running.

I asked Jody why she was at our house again. She told me she was there to give herself to me to pay off Tom's debt to me. I asked what he still owed me. She said he still owed me three fucks. I told her to unbutton her dress and show herself to me. She turned to the camera and slowly unbuttoned each button in turn from bottom to top. When she had the dress completely open, she shrugged it off her shoulders and tossed it aside.

There she stood with her creamy skin and all those freckles. The bright red bush of pubic hair gleaming over her hot red cunt lips. The hot red nipples of her perky tits were hard and tight showing her arousal. She turned back to face me and then turned side to side so I could see all of her lithe body. I had forgotten just how pretty she really was.

I told her to come over to me and pull my shorts off. After she did, I had her kneel between my legs and suck me up hard while I caressed and fondled her tits. Barb zoomed in both cameras to get a better picture of this. When Jody had me fully stiff, I told her to straddle herself over me on the couch and begin her first fuck. Jody put her left knee beside me on the couch and kept her right leg straight so she could very slowly lower her cunt down onto my cock.

After she had fully lowered herself and bounced up and down enough to be well lubricated, I told Barb to bring over the small vibrator and lubricant. I had Barb rub lubricant into Jody's ass hole and begin to stimulate it with the small vibrator. This time, I wanted all of Jody's orgasms to be real. I sucked and bit Jody's tits while she fucked herself down onto my cock as Barb stimulated her ass. This made Jody come rather quickly. Her first orgasm was hard and fast as she had been already primed before she arrived. This was good as I had hoped it would work this way.

I had Jody move over to my side and Barb kneel down to suck my cock clean of all of Judy's come juices so the next fuck could be considered a separate fuck. Jody's cunt had felt so tight and slick on my cock and then with Barb working me over with her new found talent, I was getting closer to coming than I wanted way too soon. I had Barb stop but told her to stay there.

I had Jody get back over my stiff cock but this time facing the camcorders. Again, she slowly lowered her red cunt down over my cock. I love watching this movie as her red cunt swallows my cock and her red hair comes down to mesh with my dark brown hair. Then, as she started to fuck herself down onto my cock again, I told Barb she had fucked Jody's husband and she owed Jody just as Tom owed me. I told Barb to lick Jody's cunt while she fucked me and to make sure she had another good orgasm.

Barb eagerly leaned forward putting her face right into Jody's wet cunt. As Barb centered on Jody's clit with her tongue, Jody began to rock more forward and back than up and down. I reached around Jody to grasp her breasts and pull her nipples. I was hoping Jody was nearing her orgasm as I could feel my first one building up inside me. Jody began panting and moaning out another orgasm as I grabber her hips to pull her down hard onto my cock. I thrust up into her two more times as hard and as deep as I could finally shooting off into her tight channel.

I had Jody get off the couch and kneel on the floor as Barb once again began sucking me clean of Jody's and my mixed come juices. I had Jody and Barb take turns sucking my cock and rubbing their breasts over my cock for several minutes to get me hard enough to give Jody her third fuck. Just as I was getting fully stiff, I had Jody put on our strap on vibrator.

I told Barb to lie on the floor and had Jody get over her. Jody began to kiss Barb and caress her tits. Jody's kisses went lower onto Barbs nipples and all over her breasts. I had Jody take some of the lubricant and work it into Barb's pussy. Jody gave Barb's fat clit some extra attention as she continued to kiss and suck her breasts.

Jody positioned herself down between Barb's spread thighs and began to work the vibrator into her wet cunt. As Jody began to fuck Barb's cunt with the strap on, I was working two fingers of lubricant into Jody's ass hole. I had Jody stop just long enough for me to get my cock into her rectum. Then we began to slowly increase our rhythm of me pushing into Jody and withdrawing as Jody pushed into Barb and withdrew again.

My strokes got deeper and faster into her tight butt. I thought her pussy was tight but oh my. This was amazing. I didn't remember it quite like this from our first evening. I guess I had been so angry and focused on hurting Tom; I never really appreciated how wonderful Jody's ass was. This time I was most certainly appreciating it.

I had Barb hit the button to turn on the vibrator part. This sent all three of us into turbo-fuck. What is the word which describes when something absolutely amazing suddenly gets ten times more wonderful? Oh, my God. I grabbed Jody's breasts to pull her back as I slammed my stiff cock into her ass as hard and as fast as I could. I was racing to get there -- almost -- almost - just a little bit more - and BAM. I started spurting and spurting until I was absolutely empty.

Jody had gone nuts on Barb also slamming her pussy against the strap on slamming the strap on into Barb. Barb had fucked herself up into Jody giving back just as much as she was getting causing their breasts to mash together between their bodies. Just as I was coming in Jody's ass, Jody and Barb were moaning their mutual orgasms into each other's mouths in a never ending kiss.

I withdrew my wilting cock from Jody's ass and quickly replaced it with the small butt plug to preserve her treat for Tom. I got up and turned off the camcorders.

Both women lay there face to face on their sides gently holding each other and softly caressing each other's breasts. When they had regained their breath, they sat up. Jody removed the strap on giving it back to Barb.

I was able to quickly pack up Jody's stuff as the women continued to hold each other. They sat side by side on the couch kissing and caressing each other. I thought they might start up again but they were just basking in the afterglow together. Jody finally got back into her dress and sneakers so she could take her fresh deposits and the rest of her plan back to Tom.

The rest of that weekend, Barb made it a point to once again reclaim all of her territory making sure she was once again the last one to suck my cock, to fuck it with her pussy and to bring it to ecstasy in her ass. I was most glad to help her with her quest. As wonderfully sexy and tight as Jody was, Barb is far more exciting and loving in my book.

We went back to our new daily routine with our morning coffee on the deck and our shower together. Then we came back together from work to each other freshly showered and skimpily dressed. We spent our mornings and evenings doing those things which pleased each other. I got to see and kiss and touch and lick and suck and smell her in all her little places and she got taken and used and used hard in all her little places. It went along well for another while until once again I began to see that look in her eye.

It was a Monday morning. We were nude together with our coffee out on the deck in the warm morning sunshine. I looked over at Barb and said you've got that look in your eye again. She asked what look. You know, that look like you are about to grab the devil by his tail and fuck him silly. I asked her how she would like to take the next day off so we could go shopping in the city. She said she thought I would never ask. She had no way of knowing what we were going shopping for but she knew me well enough to know I had some kind of a plan. She was up for it.

Tuesday morning we were up and out on the deck. I had her sit in the sunshine fully open next to me on the porch swing so I could touch and caress her whole body as we talked and drank our coffee. She kept asking where we were going and what we were going to do. I threatened to spank her if she persisted. Up to that point, we had never really done any of that sort of thing. She decided to let it drop as she was afraid I might just do it. I had her use an enema before our shower. After our shower together, I gave her a purple dress with black shoes to wear. I put on slacks and shirt. After I slipped a couple of condoms, a small bottle of lubricant, and some napkins into my jacket pocket, we were ready to go.

We got some lunch at a drive through place on our way into the city. Barb kept asking where were going getting more and more excited with anticipation of what was about to happen. I, like a lot of husbands, had long had a fantasy of taking her shoe shopping and exposing her to the clerk. After our adult store adventure, my fantasy went further by somehow including the clerk in our sex play. I had chosen the store and the time on a previous visit. Tuesday mornings seemed to be quite slow and this store had only one male clerk during the slow time of the week. He was fortyish, clean, and well mannered. I didn't know how far he would go with us but I thought we could play it by ear.

When we got to the mall, I took her by her hand so we could walk along and window shop. Barb thought maybe I might take her lingerie shopping and take her in the changing room. Then she thought maybe I would take her into the leather shop to buy her a long leather coat and have her wear only it. We both love the smell and feel of leather. After a while, I finally led her into the shoe store. I found a seat for her near the back of the store facing the back of the store.

As she sat there, the hem of her dress slid up to mid thigh. When the clerk came to ask which shoes she was interested in, he could see a fair amount of cleavage where the V of the neckline met the top of the row of buttons down to the hem of the dress. The material was thin but not thin enough to see anything through other than it was obvious she was braless. Barb is always ready for more shoes. Picking up quickly on the game, she told him she was looking for some low black dress shoes in size 6 to go with her dress for a party.

He left us there to get some examples of what he had. I asked her if he could be a good enough adventure. She said he looked good so far. I suggested she unbutton a couple of the bottom buttons on her dress before he returned to see if he was interested. He came back with a couple of boxes. His gaze went immediately to the newly opened buttons on her dress but he didn't hesitate to sit right down in front of her to begin to fit her shoes.

He began telling her about the first shoe he was trying on her as he lifted her foot to the front of the stool he was sitting on. He gently removed her shoe and held her foot as he picked up the new shoe and began to slip her foot into it. As he was finishing with her shoe, his gaze dropped from her face to her foot in the shoe and then slid upward to the bottom of her dress. Ignoring his gaze, Barb turned her foot this way and that looking at the shoe and finally asked to try the other one on too. She put her foot down on the floor a little to the side and lifted the other foot up to the stool.

This time his gaze started on the second shoe as he changed one for the other and again went up her leg as he held her calf in his hand. With her first leg out to the side and the other in his hand, he had a better view. His gaze lingered a little longer even so he tried to make it not obvious. Barb got up and walked around a little before coming back to sit down again. She said they felt a little tight. He said this brand does run a little small, let me get it in a half size larger. He left again.

When he went through the curtain, I asked her if that was enough or did she want more? She said she wanted more. I told her to unbutton two more buttons on the bottom and two on the top of her dress and to move her feet a little further apart. This opened the hem to her upper thighs and the top down to between her round heavy breasts. When he returned with the larger shoes, his gaze quickly took in the new situation. Once again he quickly sat in front of her.

He reached forward so she would bring her foot up to his hand. He placed it on the outer part of the face of the stool which opened her legs above the last button. He quickly put on the larger shoe guiding her foot to the floor and reaching for her to lift the other foot. In doing so, he leaned forward and down a little still trying to get a better look. Barb lifted the other foot up holding it out to his hand. By moving his hand slightly to the side, he got her to open her legs even more. Surely by now he could see her thick mat of dark hair.

He stared for just a minute before regaining his senses and slipped off the one shoe to put on the larger other one. He just sat there looking at her holding her calf in his hand. I asked Barb if she liked him looking at her. She said yes. I asked her if she wanted him to have a better look. She said yes. I told her to slide down in her seat, open two more buttons, spread her legs open, and ask him to really look at her.

He sat speechless just watching as her hands slowly unbuttoned the two buttons before she slid down in her seat and spread her legs open. With her dress open almost to her belly button her full dark hairy bush was fully on display. She asked him to lean in and really take a good look at her pussy.

I asked her if that was enough or did she want more. She said she wanted him to touch her. I told her to ask him to touch her and tell him where to touch her. Barb asked him to touch her thighs and stroke her pussy and put his finger inside her wet slit. He said it is too dangerous out here. Let's go in the back.

As he stepped through the curtain, Barb and I were right behind him. In the back was a six foot square carpeted area with a large mirror on one wall. I told Barb to unbutton her dress. After she did, I took it off her shoulders and down her arms leaving her standing there nude. He stepped over to her and began to caress her breasts with one hand and stroke her pussy with the other.

Soon he had two fingers pistoning up into her pussy as he was kissing and sucking her nipples. I asked her if she still wanted more. She said she wanted him to lick her. He said he would lick her pussy if he could fuck her too. She said she wanted that also but I insisted he had to wear a condom. He dropped his pants and boxers and lay down on the floor inviting her to move over his face. Facing his penis she lowered her pussy to his waiting mouth. At first, she just stood there on hands and knees enjoying his tongue up inside her pussy and working over her fat clitoris. I handed her a condom which she was able to roll onto his cock after she jacked him up to full stiffness. His cock wasn't anything out of the ordinary just a stranger in a forbidden place. I gave her some of the lubricant from the small bottle in my jacket to put on the condom. She moved around to squat over his stiff cock. We didn't even know his name.

Barb lowered her pussy down onto his cock easily taking him into her and began to ride him. As she rocked back and forth and up and down, I asked her if this was enough or did she need more. She said she wanted to be fucked in the ass. Without asking if she wanted him or me, I began working lubricant into her ass with my fingers. She continued to ride his cock as I took my slacks off and got down behind her. I pushed her body forward over him lowering her tits into his face. I held her still for a moment as I slipped my hard cock into her ass.

Barb resumed fucking down onto his cock and then she would rock back pushing herself onto my cock. She had been double fucked by her cousin and aunt with strap ons and she had had me with one of our vibrators but this was the first time she had ever had two real cocks at the same time. I reached around her to grab her tits and pull hard on her nipples as I also twisted them. I felt her start to go into that little wiggle she does to thrash her clit against the cock in her pussy. I knew she was going for her orgasm so I began pumping harder to meet her there.

The faster and harder I drove myself into her ass, the louder her whimpers got. She began moaning and wailing and gasping through maybe one orgasm after another. Shortly after her orgasms started, I came throbbing and spurting up inside her ass. Spurt after spurt splashed up inside her. I moved back withdrawing my wilting cock from her gaping hole. I slipped a couple of napkins in between her butt cheeks. I stood her up by lifting her by her arm pits up off his cock to stand in front me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Continuing to Make It Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds