• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Balmy Evening Footjob

A Balmy Evening Footjob

It was early September and we were having an Indian summer. We were in P's flat, watching a trashy video, with the curtains and windows open to the balmy night air and sounds of the road. She'd been to have a shower earlier and was now leaning against me wearing a pair of panties and a vest top. Her hair was pulled back, she smelled sweet and clean and fresh and I just wanted to ravish her, right there.

"Did you want a drink or something?" I said.

She mimed gagging from thirst, so - laughing - I went into the kitchen and poured her a glass of wine and got a can of Strongbow for me. When I got back into the lounge, she'd decided to lay on the sofa. She lifted her legs up to allow me to sit down and then put her feet in my lap.

I should say, right now, that I love feet. I've been keen on them for a long time, but with P that affection just went into overdrive. She had wonderfully delicate feet, with cute little toes and she loved to walk around barefoot. She also loved for me to massage her feet (and the amount of times that led to sex was an incredible ratio), to loved to rub my cock with them and she loved for me to lick her feet and toes.

My cock began to stiffen almost immediately and P noticed it, rubbing her left foot gently over it. "Enjoying it already, Morg?" she said and laughed.

"You know I love your feet, baby," I said. "And the way you're dressed as well, how could I not be horny?"

She put her wine down and pulled her vest top up slightly, running her hands over her belly. There must have been some condensation on the glass because, in the flickering light of the TV, I could see glistening trails on her skin.

"Do you like this?" she said, her voice husky.

"Oh yes," I said.

The vest top went up further, the undersides of her breasts exposed now. I reached over and slid my hand down the inside of her thigh, tracing the line at the crease of her leg.

"And what about this?" she said and slid her feet over my cock. As best it could, under my shorts, it sprang up. "Get them off," she ordered.

That kind of thing, I only need telling the once. She lifted her legs up and I quickly slid my shorts and pants down around my ankles. I kicked them off and sat back, putting my back on the crease of her leg again. I desperately wanted to touch her through her panties, but she was smiling slyly at me and I knew she had something planned. I was content to see it through.

She hotched around in her seat to get a better position and put her feet on my right thigh. By moving herself up slightly, she pointed her toes and they slid down between my leg and ball sack. Gently, her toes began to stroke it and she smiled at me, licking her lips.

She spat into her hands and leaned forward, stroking the soles of her feet and lubricating them and then leaned back. Her feet, cool but slick now, closed around my cock at the base, her toes touching. It was a beautiful thing to see and I wished I had a camera, to capture that image forever. I closed my eyes briefly instead, capturing a mental image.

P began to move her feet, slowly up and down my cock, her toes wiggling every now and again, sending delicious shivers of pleasure through my balls and the pit of my belly. She knew exactly what she was doing, moving quickly and then slowly, sometimes rubbing the head of my cock with the sole of one foot and then another. She spat on her hands again, making me wetter, though my pre-cum was mixing with it and lubing me up nicely.

By now, I couldn't resist and slid two fingers under the gusset of her panties and into her already wet cunt lips. She gasped as I explored her, my fingers finding her clit and gently kneading it. Her feet moved quicker on me as her breathing got raspier.

"Don't make me cum yet," she gasped and stopped moving her feet, pressing them together and making me groan - the sensation was incredible.

Slowly, I slid my fingers out of her and licked them. She watched me, never took her eyes off me and groaned.

"Get on the floor," she said and let go of me, sliding her panties off.

I laid on my back and she was on top of me straight away, on her hands and knees. She lowered herself slightly, her breasts brushing my cock and then moved up until her face was just above mine. She smiled at me and we kissed, our tongues exploring and probing.

Finally, she broke the kiss and moved further upwards. I kissed and licked a trail down from her neck, between her breasts, over her smooth and taut belly until finally her cunt was at my face. I felt the weight of her legs on my chest and then her cunt covered my mouth and I stuck my tongue out straight away, licking and lapping at her.

As I did, I felt her feet close around my cock.

Oh, this was Heaven. Now I knew what the sly smile was all about - she'd had this position planned!

The one drawback was that she couldn't move much. She was taking the weight with her arms and, with her legs on my chest, she was at odd angles for herself. I put my hands on her hips and raised her up slightly.

"That's better," she gasped and it was. I could now see her cunt, was free to lick and suck anywhere I licked on it and the height gave her better movement. Her feet were able to move more freely, her toes wiggling on the sides of my cock or playfully tapping the head.

I made my tongue hard and fucked her with it, then let it go soft and sucked hard on her clit. She gasped and I felt one of her arms give way slightly. I flicked her clit again and the involuntary shudder worked through to her feet. I flicked again - same response. By measuring the timing and intensity of each assault on her clit, I effectively controlled my own foot job.

"Make me cum," she said and I stopped messing around.

I lowered her gently, allowing me greater access, feeling her pussy juice on my chin. I licked and sucked, trying to ignore for now the incredible sensations and pleasures her feet were giving me. Right now, I just wanted to make P cum.

I got a nice rhythm going, penetrating with my tongue, licking up and sucking her clit and then starting from the beginning. Her breathing got steadily raspier, her movements on my cock slowly. I began lifting her body up and down, my tongue plunging further into her gorgeous depths.

Quicker, faster, deeper, harder.

She came all of a sudden, almost screaming with pleasure and her arms gave way. Her cunt covered my mouth and I drank her pussy juice, but kept licking until she begged me to stop. I slid her down and, shuddering, she kissed me.

"Oh Morg, that was brilliant." She bit my lip gently. "And now it's your turn."

She slid down further, then got onto her hands and knees, stuck her arse in the air and clenched my cock between her feet. I sat down as she began to fuck me, her soles sliding up and down my cock quickly. I reached forward and slid a finger into her cunt, working it in and out and that made her move faster.

I watched her, her feet and her arse and I could feel the explosion coming.

"I'm nearly there," I managed to gasp and she went faster, if that was possible. I slid another finger into her cunt and heard her gasp.

I came, arching my back but still P wanked me with her feet. My cum splattered on my belly, her soles and her calves and she kept moving until I could hardly hold myself up.

Finally she did, moving around to sit in front of me and she lifted her feet up. Some of my cum was sliding down her soles and she scooped it up and licked it off her fingers.

"P, you are a goddess. That was absolutely fucking brilliant."

"I know," she giggled and leaned over to kiss me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Balmy Evening Footjob

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds