• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tormented Teacher Ch. 1

Tormented Teacher Ch. 1

Carol Allen checked her watch. Seven thirty. She sat back at her desk with a sigh that was partly relief and partly frustration. At least she was finally finished grading papers for the quarter. She pushed a stray hair out of her face and put the stack away in her desk drawer. She reminded herself to lock the school door on her way out. Everyone else was long gone and since it was a Friday the building would be empty until Monday.

It was a hell of a way to spend a weekend, thought the attractive thirty year old as she gathered up her things. But she might as well get her work finished. There was nothing waiting for her at home except an empty apartment. At least this way the paperwork was done for the weekend.

Carol glanced down at her gradebook, making sure she had recorded all of the scores correctly. A 50 caught her eye and she shook her head. Brian Dunross. He was definitely going to be trouble. She was certain a confrontation was coming and she was determined to win it.

Dunross was a leader, that was the problem. A tall, muscular senior who was used to getting his way. He had flirted with Carol from the first day of class, obviously counting on his charming good looks to earn him a good grade. When Carol had insisted he work, Dunross had rebelled, making it difficult to teach the other seniors in the class. She had been looking forward to working with the older students, but now had a bunch of eighteen year olds who were making her life hell. The 50 was the last grade and Carol remembered the look on the boy's face when he got the test score. Trouble ahead and she knew it.

She turned out the lights and locked the door. In the hallway, her shoes echoed hollowly as she made her way through the empty school. The building felt so different now, so quiet after the daytime that it made her a little uneasy.

She heard a sound from around the corner, a noise that sounded like the rustle of clothing. No one was supposed to be in the building and she moved to the far side of the hall in an effort to peer into the next hall, pulling a can of mace from her purse. Cautiously, she peeked around the corner, relieved to see that the hallway was empty.

She walked past the woodshop, not noticing a movement in the shadows. As she went past the door to the classroom, her arms were suddenly seized from behind. The can of mace flew from her fingers and rolled down the hall as she was dragged inside the room. She struggled desperately but there were two people holding her arms and a third grabbed both her legs in a tight grip as they threw her roughly onto one of the tables used during shop class.

"Let me go or I'll scream," she threatened, her voice fearful.

"Go ahead, nobody's going to hear you," said a familiar voice.

The lights came on and she stared into the eyes of Brian Dunross. She was being held down by three of his cronies and she twisted her head to see that a dozen other students, both girls and boys, were standing around the table.

"Let me go!" she demanded.

"Nope. We've got some business to attend to first," Dunross told her. "You've been making it hard for us all quarter and it's got to stop. I want my grade changed. I need an "A" in this class to get into State next year."

"You'll get the grade you deserve," Carol said angrily. She twisted and bucked but couldn't break free.

"Tie her," Dunross ordered and two girls put ropes around her wrists and trussed her to vices anchored on the edge of the table. "Legs too," he said and Carol felt her ankles being tied in the same manner.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

Dunross smiled coldly. "You'll see."

He turned to a workbench and picked up a pair of metal shears, clicking them open and shut. Some of the students laughed as he clowned around with them. He walked to the table and used the shears to make a small hole in Carol's pullover blouse. Inserting on blade into the hole, he began slowly cutting the garment. Carol felt the cold metal moving across her stomach.

"Stop this right now!" she said desperately.

"I'll tell you what, teach, " Dunross said with a grin. "Call on somebody. If they say stop, I'll stop."

Carol searched the faces of the teenagers, certain that there must be one friendly face. She saw Amy Bowers, an "A" student and felt relief. "Amy," she said.

The blond eighteen year old licked her lips and leaned forward with a strange look in he eyes. "Do it. Finish cutting."

The others clapped as Dunross quickly sliced the thin fabric of the blouse, ripping it off and throwing it aside. He had cut just under Carol's breasts and he calmly cut up the middle of the remaining piece, and pulled the rest off. He playfully rubbed Carol's flat stomach and wiggled his eyebrows in a comic leer.

"Now the skirt," said Brad Toms.

"Here, you do it," Dunross laughed, handing the other boy the shears.

Toms brutally attacked the garment, yanking it from under Carol's body. Now, she wore only bra and panties.

The groups stared hungrily at the partially nude body of their teacher. Carol worked out daily and her firm stomach was testimony to her efforts. Her breasts were barely contained by a lacy bra and her panties consisted of an almost transparent thong.

"Try again teach," Dunross tormented, motioning at the students.

Carol desperately called on Sarah Smith, hoping the girls at least would be more sympathetic. One look at the boy's faces told her she could expect no help there.

"Take it all off," Sarah said, giggling.

"Go ahead, Brian," urged another.

Dunross used the shears to cut away the last of her clothing, baring her mature body to the lusty stares of the students. The room was quiet now and Carol saw that the group was crowded in around the table. She could almost feel the heat as they moved closer.

"Go ahead," Dunross urged. "She can't do anything about it."

Tentatively at first, then with growing urgency, hands began roaming her body. They were not all male. Defenseless, Carol could only squirm as her nipples were rubbed and pinched, her stomach stroked and her pussy explored. Someone who knew what they were doing began an expert manipulation of her clitoris, pinking it into arousal. Despite herself, Carol felt her body begin to respond to the assault. It has been so long since she had been physically involved that her reaction was one of hungry longing rather than revulsion. Her nipples became hard as stones as she twisted back and forth in her bonds.

"Hey look at that," Tammy Johnson said with a laugh. "Her nipples are all hard. She must like it."

"That right, teach?" Dunross asked. "You like this?"

Carol didn't answer, trying to deny the sensations flooding her mind. Fingers continued to poke into her pussy, lubricated now by her own fluids.

"Man, she's wet as hell," laughed Ben Smithers as he pulled his hand away, glistening with Carol's juices.

"What now guys?" Dunross asked.

"Do a double, " Tammy urged. That'll be wild."

"Ok, Ben, you and me," Dunross said.

Carol raised her head and watched in horrified fascination as the two boys stripped. She knew that she was close to an orgasm and she fought against it, embarrassed to be so open in front of her students. Ben climbed onto the table, kneeling over her with his knees snugly against her armpits. Carol felt her hips lifted as some cushions were jammed under her. Seconds later, Dunross teased the opening to her pussy with the tip of his cock, using his thumb to rub her clitoris at the same time. An involuntary moan of desire escaped her lips.

"You've been screwing me all quarter. Now it's my turn," Dunross told her.

Suddenly, Carol found that she wanted it as bad as he did. She lifted her head to lick at Smither's cock, opening her mouth so that he could push it further inside. Smithers leaned forward on his hands and began to pump back and forth, mouth fucking Carol. She closed her eyes and used her tongue to further stimulate the shaft as it slipped back and forth over her lips.

The crowd urged the two on as Dunross began to brutally fuck the tied teacher, slamming into her with enough force to make her grunt with each thrust. It was as if he were trying to use up three months of frustration in one night. Carol wished she were untied so she could pull him even further into her, but met him thrust for thrust as best she could.

Smithers came first and Carol felt his cock jerk twice before filling her pretty mouth with warm, salty fluid. She swallowed as fast as she could, humming in ecstasy as Dunross continued to fuck her. A moment later and her pussy was drenched as he shot load after load inside her, crying out as he emptied his balls into his willing teacher.

The two boys rolled off, to be replaced by Amy and Sarah. Carol found herself licking Amy's bush, her tongue lapping eagerly at the sweet young flesh. Sarah was busy between her legs, licking and kissing Carol's swollen pussy, finishing what the boys had started. Carol had not reached orgasm and Sarah's expert licking was pushing her close to the edge. Carol's hips, with a mind of their own, thrust themselves at the girl, eagerly seeking release. With an intensity that surprised her, Carol felt a sudden, overwhelming climax.

"God, oh God, oh God, lick me," she cried out, pulling her mouth away from Amy.

Amy grabbed her hair in both hands and forced Carol back onto her pussy. Carol frantically licked at the teen's opening, slurping down the juice as if it were some sort of sexual elixir. Amy cried out as she came and Carol felt the young student's hips buck wildly as she slipped into orgasm. Carol eagerly sucked at Amy, moving her head back and forth until her mouth was glistening with wetness. Finally, she slumped back down, exhausted, yet still strangely aroused. Looking around, she saw that the group had paired up, turned on by the performance and busy with each other.

Amy and Sarah climbed down, each taking the time to give her a long, deep kiss, their tongues caressing hers with a promise of future delights.

Dunross climbed back on top of his teacher, smiling as he inserted his erection inside her. Carol made no resistance.

"Ummm, that feels good," she sighed.

"Think we can change the grade?" Dunross asked as he teasingly moved slowly in and out.

"Oh, oh, oh...I guess so..oh God...keep fucking me...yes, ok, we'll change it, just don't stop...keep fucking....keep fucking..."

"Oh, I'll do that," Dunross promised. beginning to hump his muscular body against hers. Carol groaned with pleasure and began thrusting back to meet his plunges. Dunross paused above her, making Carol whine in frustration as she attempted to push him further inside her pussy. "Don't stop," she pleaded.

"We'll do this every day?" Dunross questioned, enjoying the power he held over the beautiful woman.

"Uh...I don't...oh...ok, ok, just don't stop...please fuck me..whenever you want, wherever you want...just fuck me..."

Dunross was happy to oblige, already planning what to do now that he had won. He had some ideas.

Thank you for taking the time to read the story. Please remember to vote and to view my other submissions.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tormented Teacher Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds